Author Topic: tinder  (Read 391068 times)

frontflip

Re: tinder
« Reply #2340 on: July 12, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »
it aint no fun if the homies cant get none

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2341 on: July 18, 2017, 05:42:46 AM »
Expand Quote
I found a certain pro's wife on Tinder the other day. I'm not going to name name's because I know industry people lurk here and I don't wanna tarnish anyone or ruin someone's marriage.

But, they had pictures with their husband. It was bizarre.

[close]
Expand Quote
I found a very popular current pro's wife on Tinder. I will not mention names but I have the screen shot. But, she had pictures of herself and the pro. Do girls do this? Is this just her making a tinder profile for fun?

There were professional family photos of the two of them and their kid.

[close]

Different one or same one?

calvinsdream

« Reply #2342 on: July 24, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »
I started using Tinder to find a uh, secondary (ie, sexual) partner. My girlfriend and recently began an open relationship a couple months ago and so far it's been pretty ok - have a couple dates this week, one is already supposed to be a hookup.

So far it's a really great way to screen people and to find people that are comfortable with different situations - most importantly I don't need someone to fuck up my current situation.

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #2343 on: July 24, 2017, 05:49:08 PM »
^Damn! Let us know how that works out. I'm in a virtually sexless marriage and my wife has occasionally said she wouldn't mind me fooling around on the side, but realistically I can't figure out how that would ever happen. I also think she'd change her mind and freak out.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #2344 on: July 25, 2017, 01:26:16 AM »
went to the capital over the weekend, and as I was swimming in the river
my friends decided to downlod tinder on my phone. i haven't really fooled
around much with the app. they mostly did. matched some i did not write
them. i dunno maybe i will give it a more serious try when i'm back home

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2345 on: July 25, 2017, 02:09:19 AM »

aah, i was in vienna the weekend before, and the coming one. dang. (and yes, by that i mean i would have swiped right when seeing you.)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2346 on: July 25, 2017, 06:12:44 AM »
^Damn! Let us know how that works out. I'm in a virtually sexless marriage and my wife has occasionally said she wouldn't mind me fooling around on the side, but realistically I can't figure out how that would ever happen. I also think she'd change her mind and freak out.

thats 1000% a trap

calvinsdream

« Reply #2347 on: July 25, 2017, 07:42:13 AM »

So far it's pretty chill. She's already had a couple dates.

Some of the tinder conversations got shut down pretty quick once they saw the open relationship part, but I'm having drinks with one girl Thursday and she seems totally down, so we'll see. She's aware of the open relationship and asked a lot of questions about how it works - she mostly just seemed relieved I wasn't looking for her to get in on a threesome, and that she didn't need to meet my girlfriend.

Tinder's been hilarious (especially as someone in his 30s who's never used it before), and had this happen several times -

"Hey what are you up to"
"I'm out at the bar with my girlfriend"
"What? Why are you on here?"
"I'm in an open relationship, like I said in my bio."

Unmatched.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2348 on: July 25, 2017, 09:39:07 AM »
I fucked this girl I met on tinder last night. We matched in May and hung out once before, it was pretty dope.

In other news I spent a solid two hours on tinder yesterday and got zero matches

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2349 on: July 25, 2017, 09:49:41 AM »
So Tinder does not require a Facebook account anymore. Of course Zuckerberg makes a little profile of you through your phone number and such, but if dealing with politic memes and old aunts are the issue with you, that's good news. I'm waiting for my paycheck to join again.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #2350 on: July 25, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

aah, i was in vienna the weekend before, and the coming one. dang. (and yes, by that i mean i would have swiped right when seeing you.)

:-*  went to see dinosaur jr, city of caterpillar and drink/skate
with my boys. i will be back there in mid-august or something

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2351 on: July 25, 2017, 05:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
So they girl I met on here a few months ago left me. I'm really bummed. She was the best. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do Tinder again for a while. Any suggestions on getting over this?
[close]
Cry a little, drink a questionable amount, try to make the pain productive by picking up an instrument or something creative, and realize that some people are only meant for the season and move on just like she has. Sorry to hear though

Jesus fucking Christ what do you want him to kill himself or something? Creative people are constantly depressed, that's why they all kill themselves. Terrible advice. Hooman listen to me, don't you dare even consider doing some pussy shit like picking up an instrument or writing poetry. You need to get back into the game. Its been two weeks since she left you, you should have done a good deal of crying by now, that's good to get out of the way. The best way of getting over one girl is by getting another girl. Seriously that's all it takes. i want you to set a goal of fucking 3 new girls as soon as possible. Get tinder asap and nuke it. A girl leaving you is heartbreaking but you will forget all about it once you start getting some new pussy, after 3 everything will be all good. Its the only way.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2352 on: July 25, 2017, 10:25:49 PM »
Got back on here since I'm not with my girlfriend anymore, haven't used it in 2 years and didn't really want to ever get back on it, but fuck it. So far nothing has happened, am I the only one that goes through the phase of getting no matches at all for days?

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2353 on: July 25, 2017, 10:31:03 PM »
Got back on here since I'm not with my girlfriend anymore, haven't used it in 2 years and didn't really want to ever get back on it, but fuck it. So far nothing has happened, am I the only one that goes through the phase of getting no matches at all for days?
Nope, I'm in the same boat. Just means we're ugly bums

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2354 on: July 26, 2017, 05:56:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So they girl I met on here a few months ago left me. I'm really bummed. She was the best. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do Tinder again for a while. Any suggestions on getting over this?
[close]
Cry a little, drink a questionable amount, try to make the pain productive by picking up an instrument or something creative, and realize that some people are only meant for the season and move on just like she has. Sorry to hear though
[close]

Jesus fucking Christ what do you want him to kill himself or something? Creative people are constantly depressed, that's why they all kill themselves. Terrible advice. Hooman listen to me, don't you dare even consider doing some pussy shit like picking up an instrument or writing poetry. You need to get back into the game. Its been two weeks since she left you, you should have done a good deal of crying by now, that's good to get out of the way. The best way of getting over one girl is by getting another girl. Seriously that's all it takes. i want you to set a goal of fucking 3 new girls as soon as possible. Get tinder asap and nuke it. A girl leaving you is heartbreaking but you will forget all about it once you start getting some new pussy, after 3 everything will be all good. Its the only way.

im just picturing a giant dick-shaped mushroom cloud.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #2355 on: July 26, 2017, 01:08:49 PM »
Back on the tind to mend my broken heart/soul. Also on the bumble. Matched with some people, got a number. Tinder got matched but I didn't start any convos. I kind of just don't care.

I'm just doing this to cover up some wounds.

Sorry for the emo bullshit guys.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2356 on: July 27, 2017, 02:20:29 PM »
update:

The girl I matched with and talking to asked me twice if I had IG and snapchat, when I added her on both as soon as I got her number. She added me back for both as well....she must be talking to lots of guys because I don't think she even knows who I am.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2357 on: July 27, 2017, 02:32:13 PM »
update:

The girl I matched with and talking to asked me twice if I had IG and snapchat, when I added her on both as soon as I got her number. She added me back for both as well....she must be talking to lots of guys because I don't think she even knows who I am.

Or she could just have a lot of contacts. From most people I talk to they just prefer to message on those instead of tinders chat feature.

Keep your head up.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2358 on: July 28, 2017, 02:22:35 PM »
So I'm back to Tinder. HELLO LADIES......... I just hope this time isn't as depressing as the last one. The few matches I've got in my brief last stint amounted to less than nothing. There was this girl, a literature student, who was definitely fat from the blurry, carefully crafted profile picture, but who sounded really mellow and sensitive, and had pictures flaunting our college campus. She sounded cool and I needed a friend, and things looked promising. We became friends quickly, although she was a lot less interesting than I imagined. Not like I'm MR. COOL ICE or anything, but bear with me.

I met her at my graduation and was absolutely shocked at her sheer size. It was awkward. I know this is extremely shallow to say, but she had trouble walking, got easily winded, too. I just couldn't pretend that I was interested, although I did my best to chat, to pretend that my nerves were all about the imminence of finally grabbing the diploma and such.

In that same week, however, my ex-gf and I made things official, which made the girl very upset... she acted as if I was trying to make a mistress out of her or something like that. Now we study together in grad school. She hates me, always gives me the eye, and she studied with most of our class, so... fuck her. She actually has to put on the school desk, like a zither, as she's too big to sit on normal school desks. And she does nothing in class but draw the crassest, kitschiest doodles in Corel Draw. I know that because she does her best to sit in my view. I really hate my stupid life.

Like this thing?

Are you getting your masters in German Instrumentation?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #2359 on: July 29, 2017, 06:36:03 AM »

from googling "brazilian zither"

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2360 on: July 29, 2017, 10:47:22 AM »
citara.jpeg

Oh wow. That's exactly it! I haven't seen one of these since childhood. Back in the day, I'd tangle my action figures on the strings, and that was all good, since no one knew how to play it. Every once in a while, a small one would fall inside the sound hole and I would take forever to fish the thumbless fake GI Joes out. Good times.

Question: what do you guys put on your bio?

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #2361 on: July 29, 2017, 10:53:37 AM »
Expand Quote
citara.jpeg

[close]

Oh wow. That's exactly it! I haven't seen one of these since childhood. Back in the day, I'd tangle my action figures on the strings, and that was all good, since no one knew how to play it. Every once in a while, a small one would fall inside the sound hole and I would take forever to fish the thumbless fake GI Joes out. Good times.

Question: what do you guys put on your bio?

I took a shot at the astrologists, "I'd rather get to know you through experience than judge you based upon what star you happened to be born under."

I'm now dating a really sweet, tender woman who's very much into astrology, witch craft, tarot reading, etc. I ain't mad. I also put in something funny/honest/took a shot at myself to balance the scales. I'm curious what other guys' bios have. It seems like having a photo with a tiger is popular these days.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2362 on: July 29, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
At the end of my bio I put "Fun fact: I've been hit by a car" but that's probably the most interesting thing about it

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2363 on: July 29, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

I took a shot at the astrologists, "I'd rather get to know you through experience than judge you based upon what star you happened to be born under."
So many girls are all about that shit including my ex girl... ironically I think a lot of them are atheists. So you're telling me you don't believe in any form of a God that created things to be a certain way but you think that what time of year you were born means you're predisposed to be a certain way? "No but like, the zodiac is based around astrology and science"... I don't have it in my bio, but maybe I should include my zodiac sign just because they all seem to eat it up.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #2364 on: July 30, 2017, 10:48:20 AM »
I tried I really did but now im back on bullshit, saw my ex on there yesterday , the world keeps spinning :)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2365 on: July 30, 2017, 04:47:21 PM »
I always super liked girls I know on tinder. You know just because they probably think I'm creepy so definitely super liking them makes me normal

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2366 on: July 31, 2017, 11:47:55 AM »
Just got a tinder/bumble, and it's kinda weird. Gotten a few matches only to say hello and never hear from them again. Does that happen on the regular? I'm not the guy to use pickup lines, and if that's what ya gotta do, I'm shit outta luck.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2367 on: July 31, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »
GrindKing I'm having terrible luck too. I think its mostly because I swiped left on a lot of girls. By fuck the quality of girls really fell since I was last on it. Matched with some girls who only said one line to me and never responded after. Thinking of just getting rid of both apps completely already.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2368 on: July 31, 2017, 04:14:53 PM »
For bumble you still have to impress the girls with an opening line. Even though they have to message first and the majority of the time they say just "hey", you still have to get their attention and just saying hey back won't do shit. These girls have hundreds of matches on any given dating app, say something random. The girl says hey just say back like, " Do you think Malcolm in the middle is the prequel to Breaking bad or the sequel"? Or say, "do you think the office is just as good when Micahel leaves"? If she says yes to that though then unmatch her and report her to the authorities. Make anything up but if you are just gonna talk about your big dick or only say how hot they are they won't be interested in you at all

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #2369 on: July 31, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
I tried I really did but now im back on bullshit, saw my ex on there yesterday , the world keeps spinning :)
[close]

The real question is... did you like her or not? I've seen some familiar faces on my newest run. A professor who is hot but totally bonkers, who, sadly, I unliked on accident (not that she'd want anything from me...), students from the campus I work in (NOPE), and some people I knew from college... I'm being super picky and the likes still run out fast. Not "pointy elbows" picky, but just trying to like people who could potentially have a positive connection with me.

ooh no , trying to still be friends with her but cant see anything being the same again , barely on talking terms at this point but did get me little cooked to see her on there