Author Topic: Are religious pros lame?  (Read 33171 times)

shark tits

Re: Are religious pros lame?
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2014, 07:13:44 PM »
to me personally, the difference between being catholic vs when i was athiest is my internal monologue is 'god, bless me w/ this tailslide' whereas it usedta be 'i'm gonna fuckin kill myself if i don't land this next fucking tailslide.'
people would be equally bad w/out religion, all the wars are for assets, they just disguise it as religion. israel isn't blowing up muslims, it's blowing up palestineans because that's who's land they want. on the surface Ireland's troubles are catholic vs protestant but its really england oppressing native irish. violent people will persist in joining violent organizations whether they be gangs, police forces or militaries. everything is the same.
everything people believe is silly in the light of day. i don't like smug people, whether it's because they're wicked christian or cause they have a fancy automobile. both people are the same piece of crap.

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2014, 07:23:17 PM »
It doesn't matter whether or not religion is the basis of conflict, it is still a tool of conflict. If you were in a fight with someone I wouldn't hand you a knife. If the man you're fighting against dies of a stab to the kidney, I'm not going to say the knife had nothing to do with it. There are those in power that understand that religion is ridiculous and there are those in power who are zealots. Both kinds use it to inspire people. Inspire them to hate. Inspire them to discriminate. Inspire them to kill.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shark tits

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2014, 07:42:15 PM »
It doesn't matter whether or not religion is the basis of conflict, it is still a tool of conflict. If you were in a fight with someone I wouldn't hand you a knife. If the man you're fighting against dies of a stab to the kidney, I'm not going to say the knife had nothing to do with it. There are those in power that understand that religion is ridiculous and there are those in power who are zealots. Both kinds use it to inspire people. Inspire them to hate. Inspire them to discriminate. Inspire them to kill.
why wouldn't you hand me a knife? who's fuckin side are you on, leetgeek?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2014, 08:02:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
why wouldn't you hand me a knife? who's fuckin side are you on, leetgeek?
hahaha
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2014, 08:35:03 PM »
.... I find religious pros about as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and print and wear weed socks in front of the camera. In other words, skaters are notorious for not following a social norm. If a religious pro disrupts or offsets the norm of "core" skate culture, then I would think that this pro is indeed a true skater. The beauty of it all is if you don't want to hear it, then you hop on your board and skate away. If it is in a video, then you press the vert button and fast forward to whichever part you desire. 

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2014, 08:40:15 PM »
I wish there were more neo-nazi skateboarders. Just to shake up the whole "societal norms" of skate culture. True skateboarders, you know?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2014, 09:01:36 PM »
I wish there were more neo-nazi skateboarders. Just to shake up the whole "societal norms" of skate culture. True skateboarders, you know?
I don't know what you're talking about. There's a shit ton of those. Just think about all the skinhead punk and death metal bands that exist. I've been ogled by neo nazis at punk shows enough times to know that. Half those fuckers skate. I don't know about pros though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2014, 09:03:48 PM »
Oh my!

dougDfresh

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2014, 09:10:44 PM »

Don't worry, Nike is in the process of shaking up the skate "societal norm" with it's "BeTrue" skateboarder campaign. So far I hear that Danny Way is headlining this subversive movement by titling the next Plan B video as "True." Don't think Danny is a neo-nazi, but hey, maybe he has a cousin or something. lol.

jack2jack

• Rep: 3
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2014, 12:33:58 AM »
All religions have been invented to make those in power more powerful.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2014, 02:05:24 AM »
.... I find religious pros about as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and print and wear weed socks in front of the camera. In other words, skaters are notorious for not following a social norm. If a religious pro disrupts or offsets the norm of "core" skate culture, then I would think that this pro is indeed a true skater. The beauty of it all is if you don't want to hear it, then you hop on your board and skate away. If it is in a video, then you press the vert button and fast forward to whichever part you desire. 
I've never heard a pro who smokes weed, drinks beer, or wears weed socks put others down for not having the same beliefs as them, whereas the religious pros proselytize, which is definitively culturally chauvinistic. My guess is you are christian, live amongst christians, and just assume everybody is christian, making it inoffensive to you.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2014, 04:42:35 AM »
All religions have been invented to make those in power more powerful.

Buddhism?

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2014, 06:51:58 AM »
(but only really if you have the audacity to call that higher powder "God"

wrong thread you fucking coke head
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

olden intheway

« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2014, 08:16:50 AM »
Expand Quote
P.S. ? You seem to have conveniently left out any Muslim skateboarders. Why not bring up guys like Jordan Richter? There are plenty of Buddhist skaters too, what about them? Don't fall into the common politically correct militant atheist trap of only targeting Christians, please spread the hate around equally.

[close]

Shut the fuck up you ignorant christian chauvinist. Christians are by far the most arrogant and chauvinistic about pushing their religion on others. I've NEVER had a muslim knock on my door to convert me. I've never walked outside and seen that my city has paid tax dollars to put up ramadan decorations, I've NEVER heard any Muslim claim this is a "muslim nation" despite clear and repeated explicit statements making us a pluralist secular nation. I've never heard of a group of concerned muslims forcing schools to change their biology textbook. You know who does do all of that shit? FUCKING CHRISTIANS. Its not the belief that pisses a lot of people off, its your arrogant assumption that you are superior, deserve to have your religion privileged, and force others with no interest whatsoever in believing in your religion to follow your religious rules.
THAT is why Christianity gets the most shit- its because you guys, in a complete lack of self-awareness, are the most oppressive to others who are not of your religion BY FAR. You guys are so shameless about thinking we should all share "christian values" (you know, like hating gay people and believing women who are raped should carry their rapists baby) but at the same time, every time you are confronted with it, you play this bullshit "oppressed christian" card that really just makes you look even more fucking stupid and more fucking whiny.

Let the muslims practice in peace. Fucking Christians are the problem.
And that's a high fly ball to straight away centerfield, going, going, GONE!!
Crushed it out of the park and into the parking lot!!!
BTW..
Jeebus was a longboarder, check his kicks....sandals

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »
Messageboarders like myself ACTUALLY TAKE THAT STUPID SHIT SERIOUSLY. The 666 satan shit is completely sarcastic and mocking of obsessive religious types. They don't take it seriously, and they don't practice religious hegemony by attempting to force actual views upon somebody else. If you find that just as offensive, you are fucking stupid and completely missing the whole issue.<-(sounds like my way or the highway religious talk to me)

Edit:
My stance on SLAP is that if you want to believe in those stupid archaic fairy tales, go ahead, just don't try to push your beliefs on anybody in any way- that means don't try to convert people, and don't try to tell people to act a certain way because FINGER IN THE BUTT RONALD REGAN says so. THE GIPPER tend to be the worst, because he feels most comfortable pushing their beliefs on others (think white guilt/ views on drugs/ any opinion that differs with mine) and often tend to be successful (in his own mind). That, of course, is why THE GIPPER is targeted for criticism- his attempts to push his ways on others are not appreciated by the people who are being told they are inferior for having differing beliefs.

youre like the religious crucader on slap trying to force people to listen to your bullshit, so i edited your content for relevance to our beloved messageboard. you embody what you hate in others, gip.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:36:33 AM by J.R. »

dougDfresh

« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2014, 10:20:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've never heard a pro who smokes weed, drinks beer, or wears weed socks put others down for not having the same beliefs as them, whereas the religious pros proselytize, which is definitively culturally chauvinistic. My guess is you are christian, live amongst christians, and just assume everybody is christian, making it inoffensive to you.

Gipper,

Not exactly. I live in a Christian Country (America), however, I don't label myself as such.  Just to clarify, when I said that I find religious pros (Prod,Summers,Hosoi,etc...) as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and "print" and wear weed socks (the baker team and Huf), I meant that there is no difference. All pros directly or indirectly associate with ideas they promote  through their behaviors, style of dress, and the things they say. Therefore, being "lame" for religious reasons does not make sense to me. You don't like something, then skate away or hit the vert button to move on with the "VX" footage you are watching.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2014, 10:24:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

Not exactly. I live in a Christian Country (America), however, I don't label myself as such.  Just to clarify, when I said that I find religious pros (Prod,Summers,Hosoi,etc...) as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and "print" and wear weed socks (the baker team and Huf), I meant that there is no difference. All pros directly or indirectly associate with ideas they promote  through their behaviors, style of dress, and the things they say. Therefore, being "lame" for religious reasons does not make sense to me. You don't like something, then skate away or hit the vert button to move on with the "VX" footage you are watching.
America is not a Christian country.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2014, 11:26:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

[close]

Yep, it's secular,  like most of the world

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Messageboarders like myself ACTUALLY TAKE THAT STUPID SHIT SERIOUSLY. The 666 satan shit is completely sarcastic and mocking of obsessive religious types. They don't take it seriously, and they don't practice religious hegemony by attempting to force actual views upon somebody else. If you find that just as offensive, you are fucking stupid and completely missing the whole issue.<-(sounds like my way or the highway religious talk to me)

Edit:
My stance on SLAP is that if you want to believe in those stupid archaic fairy tales, go ahead, just don't try to push your beliefs on anybody in any way- that means don't try to convert people, and don't try to tell people to act a certain way because FINGER IN THE BUTT RONALD REGAN says so. THE GIPPER tend to be the worst, because he feels most comfortable pushing their beliefs on others (think white guilt/ views on drugs/ any opinion that differs with mine) and often tend to be successful (in his own mind). That, of course, is why THE GIPPER is targeted for criticism- his attempts to push his ways on others are not appreciated by the people who are being told they are inferior for having differing beliefs.

[close]

youre like the religious crucader on slap trying to force people to listen to your bullshit, so i edited your content for relevance to our beloved messageboard. you embody what you hate in others, gip.
Shut up child, you are too stupid for this conversation. Go back to the thread where you pretend to know about coke, and seriously, man up about me talking shit on Dylan, you fucking pussy.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

[close]
And THAT is the problem with Christian religious zealots in America.

dougDfresh

« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2014, 12:20:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Edit:

[close]

[close]
Shut up child, you are too stupid for this conversation. Go back to the thread where you pretend to know about coke, and seriously, man up about me talking shit on Dylan, you fucking pussy.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

[close]
[close]

Last I checked Puritan Ideology (which is Christian beliefs) founded this country and the majority of the language is embedded in The Constitution. Judeo-Christian ideology is still practiced by the majority of the people in power today and throughout the history of this country. Now, does that mean it's right or that things will never change, of course not. What it means for the purpose of this message board, however, is that you will still have Pros who are religious and Pros who are not. To say that religious skaters are lame is to say that skaters are lame.

excitableboy

« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

[close]
[close]
[close]

Last I checked Puritan Ideology (which is Christian beliefs) founded this country and the majority of the language is embedded in The Constitution. Judeo-Christian ideology is still practiced by the majority of the people in power today and throughout the history of this country. Now, does that mean it's right or that things will never change, of course not. What it means for the purpose of this message board, however, is that you will still have Pros who are religious and Pros who are not. To say that religious skaters are lame is to say that skaters are lame.
To say religious skaters are lame is to say religious skaters are lame. If the puritan language is the benchmark, then it in fact DOES mean nothing will ever change. Based on the rest of your logic, skateboarding would be Christian if the majority of skaters are.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2014, 12:40:29 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

[close]
[close]
[close]

CHECK IT AGAIN YOU IGNORANT SHIT. Here's what the Constitution says about religion:
Article 6 clause 3 : "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
Amendment 1 (FIRST thing mentioned in the amendment): "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

THAT'S ALL IT SAYS. The Constitution had many influences, but those influences don't dictate what kind of country this is. Most of the document is actually founded upon late 18th century philosophers and jurists who were mostly deist, not Christian, and I could list paragraphs of quotes of writers of the Constitution talking about how stupid religion is, and about how many problems state entanglement with religion caused in Europe, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the founding document of this nation EXPLICITLY states that this nation does NOT have any specific religious affiliation, and that it is to allow religious pluralism- an idea that is clearly antithetical to the puritan ideology you claim is apparently the only source of the Constitution.
Religion was discussed and debated, and the final decision was that WE ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. And its written in the fucking document you claim to cite, (without reading or understanding AT ALL.)
FUCK IGNORANCE LIKE THAT PISSES ME OFF

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2014, 01:32:21 PM »
I don't wanna know or hear about it. Religion annoys me. Too full of hypocrites for my liking. I'm here to skate not get preached at. Although skating in downtown Seattle before there are corner evangelicals which are a riot to watch.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2014, 04:15:59 PM »
Expand Quote
religious pros are mad lame but 'lame' is better than 6 ft under,  you'll notice the christian fundamentalist skate comunity isnt much for od'ing  or going to jail and shit  so cheers to them.
[close]
You mean like Gator? He was religious as fuck and raped and murdered a girl for reminding him of his ex-girlfriend and is still in jail...maybe you've heard the story.
Or maybe like Lennie Kirk, who stuck up cabbies with sawed off shot guns because according to Josh Kalis, he thought God gave him permission. He never got in any trouble either.

Shitheads exist in religious and non-religious communities alike. Religious shitheads just somehow think God is blessing them in their actions (as Gator and Lennie did)

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
A human trying to figure out how we got here with math is like a rat trying to figure out why it's in a cage using nothing but its own poop. �Even if someone did claim to figure it out, you'd just be taking them at their word. �You wouldn't understand it. �There are no genius mathematicians on the SLAP forum. �You essentially might as well be snake handling. �Most people side with atheism because they want to seem intelligent and independent from anything. �Or as Neal Stephenson put it;
Expand Quote
Ninety-nine percent of everything that goes on in most Christian churches has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual religion. Intelligent people all notice this sooner or later, and they conclude that the entire one hundred percent is bullshit, which is why atheism is connected with being intelligent in people's minds.
[close]
It's hip now. �That's cool. �In crowd. �I get it. �Doesn't make it any more right than asking a Magic 8-Ball. �Those were in for a while too though, so whatever you're into.
[close]
I respectfully disagree. The consideration that you created this comment based on a mathematical algorithm we humans developed en masse, without divinity, that many of us on the SLAP message board couldn't decode, yet it still functions for the most part perfectly, I fail to see the trendiness of athiesm based on mathematical ignorance. The dominant world view is still monotheism that strongly resembles Christianity, but nice try at martyrdom. I hear that was cool a couple thousand years ago. I wasn't raised in the church so there is no rebellion aspect for me. I think we all deserve better. I refuse to believe that humans are inherently flawed. I feel no superiority based on what I don't believe.
[close]

His point stands. Mathematics is a human abstraction; we created it. if we emerged from the universe how can the universe be based on something that emerged from us? the existence of online forums based on mathematical algorithms doesn't answer that question. What annoys me about a lot of atheists (and I would consider myself one) is that they are often astoundingly ignorant of the history and philosophy of science, and adhere to the Newtonian view of the universe with an almost 'blind faith'. They'll read some shit from some hack like Dawkins or Dennett and accept the nihilism implied in their conclusions, which is a much more dangerous belief than much of the deity worship that they so blissfully condemn.

but yeah christian skaters are annoying for the most part.
[close]
For the last fucking time ITS NOT BLIND FAITH. It has been repeatedly tested and our modern life is based around the idea that these aren't just random human ideas, but the actual way the universe works. The idea that "the universe is based on something that emerged from us" simply shows a terrible and weak grasp of how math works. I didn't decide in my head that if Johnny has two apples and gets two more apples he will then have four apples, I've observed it repeatedly, its how things work, so therefore, I can comfortably say 2+2=4- I didn't make that up and have faith in its truth, I observed it. Modern inventions such as computers and the internet have also made it clear that mathematical ideas aren't just hypotheses, but actual working concepts upon which we can base most of our modern lifestyle. There's no "magic 8 ball" about it.
 Math is an abstraction of the observable, not some crazy language we invented that has no concrete meaning or value.  The fields of math and science are fields of discovery, not invention. To say that because math exists that god must is a huge leap in logic that is not necessarily true. If a god exists, it certainly must have created these laws, but because the laws exist does not mean god must.

And give it a rest with the idea that atheism is as dangerous as religion- look at Iraq, Syria, Israel, Gaza, Christian created laws in Uganda that give the death penalty to gays. NOTHING on Earth comes even close to the sort of misery, separation,  pain, and death that religion unleashes. Sure it does some good, but Al Capone set up a ton of soup kitchens too.

I never said 'atheism is as dangerous as religion'. I said that nihilism, which is encouraged by the brand of atheism put forward by mechanistic materialist scientists, is much more dangerous. I'm at work right now and can type up a decent reply that elaborates on this point and other ones but if you are just going to misrepresent what I wrote and claim that my position derives from an ignorance of maths and science, I won't bother. If you'd like to read what I have to share however I will happily oblige, just ask!

PopCornBrain

• Rep: 1
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »
I skate with a dude who's very religious and he's a good guy. Just says frick too much when he bails a trick.

dougDfresh

« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2014, 06:50:25 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
.... I find religious pros about as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and print and wear weed socks in front of the camera. In other words, skaters are notorious for not following a social norm. If a religious pro disrupts or offsets the norm of "core" skate culture, then I would think that this pro is indeed a true skater. The beauty of it all is if you don't want to hear it, then you hop on your board and skate away. If it is in a video, then you press the vert button and fast forward to whichever part you desire.�
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

Not exactly. I live in a Christian Country (America), however, I don't label myself as such.� Just to clarify, when I said that I find religious pros (Prod,Summers,Hosoi,etc...) as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and "print" and wear weed socks (the baker team and Huf), I meant that there is no difference. All pros directly or indirectly associate with ideas they promote� through their behaviors, style of dress, and the things they say. Therefore, being "lame" for religious reasons does not make sense to me. You don't like something, then skate away or hit the vert button to move on with the "VX" footage you are watching.
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
CHECK IT AGAIN YOU IGNORANT SHIT. Here's what the Constitution says about religion:
Article 6 clause 3 : "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
Amendment 1 (FIRST thing mentioned in the amendment): "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

THAT'S ALL IT SAYS. The Constitution had many influences, but those influences don't dictate what kind of country this is. Most of the document is actually founded upon late 18th century philosophers and jurists who were mostly deist, not Christian, and I could list paragraphs of quotes of writers of the Constitution talking about how stupid religion is, and about how many problems state entanglement with religion caused in Europe, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the founding document of this nation EXPLICITLY states that this nation does NOT have any specific religious affiliation, and that it is to allow religious pluralism- an idea that is clearly antithetical to the puritan ideology you claim is apparently the only source of the Constitution.
Religion was discussed and debated, and the final decision was that WE ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. And its written in the fucking document you claim to cite, (without reading or understanding AT ALL.)

........lol, Like the crackhead Charlie Sheen, you are so "WINNING" right now. Thanks for making my day.

I love how you understand sarcasm.

excitableboy

« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Edit:

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
.... I find religious pros about as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and print and wear weed socks in front of the camera. In other words, skaters are notorious for not following a social norm. If a religious pro disrupts or offsets the norm of "core" skate culture, then I would think that this pro is indeed a true skater. The beauty of it all is if you don't want to hear it, then you hop on your board and skate away. If it is in a video, then you press the vert button and fast forward to whichever part you desire.�
[close]
[close]

Gipper,

Not exactly. I live in a Christian Country (America), however, I don't label myself as such.� Just to clarify, when I said that I find religious pros (Prod,Summers,Hosoi,etc...) as lame as pros who smoke weed, drink beer, and "print" and wear weed socks (the baker team and Huf), I meant that there is no difference. All pros directly or indirectly associate with ideas they promote� through their behaviors, style of dress, and the things they say. Therefore, being "lame" for religious reasons does not make sense to me. You don't like something, then skate away or hit the vert button to move on with the "VX" footage you are watching.
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

........lol, Like the crackhead Charlie Sheen, you are so "WINNING" right now. Thanks for making my day.

I love how you understand sarcasm.

Come on man. What's so bad about being wrong about something?

dougDfresh

« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2014, 07:02:53 PM »
Expand Quote

CHECK IT AGAIN YOU IGNORANT SHIT.

THAT'S ALL IT SAYS. .....

lol, Like the crackhead Charlie Sheen, you are so "WINNING" right now. Thanks for making my day. I love how you understand sarcasm.
[close]

Nothing. In my sarcasm Gipper labels me Christian when I never said I was Christian and therefore I think it's ironic that I continue to be sarcastic by saying America is a Christian country and Gipper looses it. I never told homie off, but he sure wants to type away on some internet beef bullshit. Cool, I get it. Christian preaching (no other religious preaching) in skateboarding is frowned upon by most on this message board. I'm sure bashing Christians is as popular as the latest Janoski color way. I aint buying, but fuck it. Do your thing.

excitableboy

« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2014, 09:52:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

CHECK IT AGAIN YOU IGNORANT SHIT.

THAT'S ALL IT SAYS. .....

lol, Like the crackhead Charlie Sheen, you are so "WINNING" right now. Thanks for making my day. I love how you understand sarcasm.
[close]
[close]

Nothing. In my sarcasm Gipper labels me Christian when I never said I was Christian and therefore I think it's ironic that I continue to be sarcastic by saying America is a Christian country and Gipper looses it. I never told homie off, but he sure wants to type away on some internet beef bullshit. Cool, I get it. Christian preaching (no other religious preaching) in skateboarding is frowned upon by most on this message board. I'm sure bashing Christians is as popular as the latest Janoski color way. I aint buying, but fuck it. Do your thing.
There's hardly any preaching in skateboarding is there? I'm not worried. I just think 'lame' is a good way to describe Christians; they are the die-hard fans of the lamest story ever told. It's the tackiest system of thought to adhere to. Maybe that's why many on this message board are not too keen on it; it's just such bad style. Same goes for all muslim skate evangelicals I'm sure (who are they by the way?). I don't know, I'm drunk right now. I'm not bashing Christian skaters, but I'm also not buying your claim of being sarcastic.

tranny curb

• Rep: -52
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2014, 10:17:56 PM »
remember this gem?
Scott Bourne is the poor man's Maya Angelou.