Author Topic: Truck set-ups  (Read 1228413 times)

Fred Gerwer Frank Gall

Re: Truck set-ups
« Reply #7560 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Spent Saturday on Ace 44s and Sunday on Thunder 151s. I'm down to axle on both pairs. Here's what I learned but already knew....

I like the wider trucks even for flip tricks. 44s are too narrow for my taste but 55s too wide. My snap was better on Thunders even with 1/4" risers. My ollies were sloppy and back foot flappy on the Aces. Thunders grind better on rugged curbs, no question.

You just can't beat that Ace turn.... And that's a big deal.

I'll never reconcile... Maybe an Ace 8.75" truck with harder metal will convince me.
[close]

sorry to tell you but aces will always react like that unless you ride a deck with less fingers of flat. rode 44s and owned 55s and it was the same deal. the way the lever works when the axles are pushed in like that will always result in less pop. the longer the distance the end of the tail is from the axle, the floppier the pop gets. im no scientist but i dont think any normal amount of riser or wheel size can change that about aces.

from my experience and observations, thats just the ace geometry. yeah the turn is nice but its not worth me not getting anything else to work. and the QC? if they cant get it right next run, forget about it completely
[close]

Pretty much this. If you want to get a more controlled pop on Aces you can move your back foot into the pocket, thereby shortening that distance, but changing the way you skate for trucks is sort of counter productive. I think Aces are beyond my capability, for the same reasons you said, but that's just me.

Its all taste. I'm confident an Ace 8.75" will suit me great at times. I'll keep rotating between them and Thunder. I don't adjust the way I skate but the two trucks bring out different things in my skateboarding, which I like.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #7561 on: January 21, 2020, 08:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Spent Saturday on Ace 44s and Sunday on Thunder 151s. I'm down to axle on both pairs. Here's what I learned but already knew....

I like the wider trucks even for flip tricks. 44s are too narrow for my taste but 55s too wide. My snap was better on Thunders even with 1/4" risers. My ollies were sloppy and back foot flappy on the Aces. Thunders grind better on rugged curbs, no question.

I'll never reconcile... Maybe an Ace 8.75" truck with harder metal will convince me.
[close]

sorry to tell you but aces will always react like that unless you ride a deck with less fingers of flat. rode 44s and owned 55s and it was the same deal. the way the lever works when the axles are pushed in like that will always result in less pop. the longer the distance the end of the tail is from the axle, the floppier the pop gets. im no scientist but i dont think any normal amount of riser or wheel size can change that about aces.

from my experience and observations, thats just the ace geometry. yeah the turn is nice but its not worth me not getting anything else to work. and the QC? if they cant get it right next run, forget about it completely
[close]

Pretty much this. If you want to get a more controlled pop on Aces you can move your back foot into the pocket, thereby shortening that distance, but changing the way you skate for trucks is sort of counter productive. I think Aces are beyond my capability, for the same reasons you said, but that's just me.
[close]

Its all taste. I'm confident an Ace 8.75" will suit me great at times. I'll keep rotating between them and Thunder. I don't adjust the way I skate but the two trucks bring out different things in my skateboarding, which I like.

For sure. I should have simply said, I'm not good enough for Aces. Which is hard to admit, I love that turn and the feel, but the moment I hit the tail it all goes to shit.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7562 on: January 21, 2020, 08:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

nope not just you. have been trying to get rid of these 55s for months now and it only took me like 3 sessions to figure out what was wrong. i really hope someone grabs them soon. seeing them everyday just reminds me i bought into the madness and slap hype and it was just a waste of time, effort, and money.

i personally wont even bother trying any short wb trucks after aces. i simply didnt learn to pop with my foot that deep in the pocket and it would be regular to change my skating just for the benefit of turning when all trucks can turn if you can. its a fundamental to skating and shouldnt be the be all end all like people make it seem, unless you are strictly riding bowls or tranny. i also dont like my tricks to flop around or to be jumping 2x higher than the board pops just because i needed FEWER fingers of flat on my $50 dollar deck just to match my near $50 trucks. they are just a pain in the ass and need too many variables to work. i genuinely feel bad for the people who waste more than a couple sessions trying to force aces. you will be able to tell right after the first ollie all the tricks you will have to adjust for no good reason. just take the L and get some trucks that work with you not the other way around.

i can understand liking aces if you dont really leave the ground much, thats where they shine on any board. with the fucking weight of em you wont want to leave the ground either. i would bet good money that you give tyshawn jones a pair of 44s and a green trashcan, he wont clear it with the same board if at all.

i can understand how pros can make it work, they are pro for a reason. when regular people say they like aces it automatically makes me want to see their skating and hope to the sky they dont skate street. it would be a real experiment to require everyone who says the love aces to post their skating cause i cant wrap my head around how they do it, why they do it to themselves, and what they arent afraid to post because me on aces was more embarrassing than usual.

the QC issues on top of that? im fully prepared to never sell these trucks after this
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7563 on: January 21, 2020, 08:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

rotating aces and thunders....bless your soul man
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Fred Gerwer Frank Gall

« Reply #7564 on: January 21, 2020, 09:12:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

nope not just you. have been trying to get rid of these 55s for months now and it only took me like 3 sessions to figure out what was wrong. i really hope someone grabs them soon. seeing them everyday just reminds me i bought into the madness and slap hype and it was just a waste of time, effort, and money.

i personally wont even bother trying any short wb trucks after aces. i simply didnt learn to pop with my foot that deep in the pocket and it would be regular to change my skating just for the benefit of turning when all trucks can turn if you can. its a fundamental to skating and shouldnt be the be all end all like people make it seem, unless you are strictly riding bowls or tranny. i also dont like my tricks to flop around or to be jumping 2x higher than the board pops just because i needed FEWER fingers of flat on my $50 dollar deck just to match my near $50 trucks. they are just a pain in the ass and need too many variables to work. i genuinely feel bad for the people who waste more than a couple sessions trying to force aces. you will be able to tell right after the first ollie all the tricks you will have to adjust for no good reason. just take the L and get some trucks that work with you not the other way around.

i can understand liking aces if you dont really leave the ground much, thats where they shine on any board. with the fucking weight of em you wont want to leave the ground either. i would bet good money that you give tyshawn jones a pair of 44s and a green trashcan, he wont clear it with the same board if at all.

i can understand how pros can make it work, they are pro for a reason. when regular people say they like aces it automatically makes me want to see their skating and hope to the sky they dont skate street. it would be a real experiment to require everyone who says the love aces to post their skating cause i cant wrap my head around how they do it, why they do it to themselves, and what they arent afraid to post because me on aces was more embarrassing than usual.

the QC issues on top of that? im fully prepared to never sell these trucks after this

Wow, you're pretty wound up in this. They don't work for you. Cool. Send me your 55s. I'll take them free of charge. As for not working for Average Joes, bollocks. Check out this guy. He's an above Average Joe but he's not a pro. Skates Ace the way you say people can't including knee high switch tres.

https://www.instagram.com/takingtigermountainbyslappy/

satan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #7565 on: January 21, 2020, 09:27:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

For sure. I should have simply said, I'm not good enough for Aces. Which is hard to admit, I love that turn and the feel, but the moment I hit the tail it all goes to shit.
Just curious.. Do you like the pop feel for Indy's? Venture? Thunder?
I've probably asked already but have you tried playing with different tails lengths? Shorter?

For me Indy's work. Short tails are a nightmare for me, everything rockets. 6.5" tail and I'm lil bummed, won't even touch 6.25".
Trucks that lengthen the wheelbase, and shorten the tail, don't seem like they'd work for me.
Just throwing some more opinions into the madness..

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #7566 on: January 21, 2020, 09:28:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wow, you're pretty wound up in this. They don't work for you. Cool. Send me your 55s. I'll take them free of charge. As for not working for Average Joes, bollocks. Check out this guy. He's an above Average Joe but he's not a pro. Skates Ace the way you say people can't including knee high switch tres.

https://www.instagram.com/takingtigermountainbyslappy/

its rough out here

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #7567 on: January 21, 2020, 09:29:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I dunno, I know plenty of people who skate street (exclusively) perfectly fine with Aces and many of them also have also skated Ventures, Indys etc not knowing the difference. Most people don't think about this stuff as much and it doesn't bother them. Back when I skated Aces a few years ago my skating wasn't objectively worse (taking into account the fact that I got better at skating overall over the past few years).

Even though I agree that Ventures/Thunders have a 'better' pop, some of my higher ollies and tricks that I struggle with a lot more now were done on Aces a while back. Not saying its causal just that its not so black and white. It ultimately comes down to each persons technique and how conducive certain gear is towards that.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 09:32:14 PM by tzhangdox »

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #7568 on: January 21, 2020, 09:43:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I dunno, I know plenty of people who skate street (exclusively) perfectly fine with Aces and many of them also have also skated Ventures, Indys etc not knowing the difference. Most people don't think about this stuff as much and it doesn't bother them. Back when I skated Aces a few years ago my skating wasn't objectively worse (taking into account the fact that I got better at skating overall over the past few years).

Even though I agree that Ventures/Thunders have a 'better' pop, some of my higher ollies and tricks that I struggle with a lot more now were done on Aces a while back. Not saying its causal just that its not so black and white. It ultimately comes down to each persons technique and how conducive certain gear is towards that.

just ranting about what i didnt like
to be fair i put way too much stock into the trucks even before i tried them due to some of the threads at the time
which led to some unfair and unrealistic expectations

satan

« Reply #7569 on: January 21, 2020, 09:49:40 PM »
Anyone seen Active's pivot cups? They were $0.25 on their site but the page is gone. I got some free when I walked in.
They're a lil bit softer than cracked ice, not as soft as krux, pretty nice quality. They're black, some parts are shiny, some dull. Look like they're cut/machined to shape from a rod, even have a small chamber for the pivot. I guessing urethane cuz machined but not sure
They're pointed at the bottom, not machined flat like some stuff I've seen online. Look similar to khiro's but I've never seen those irl.
Anyone got an in with active hq?
Wanna ask who made the pivot cups?

palelight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7570 on: January 21, 2020, 10:39:51 PM »
I've probably asked already but have you tried playing with different tails lengths? Shorter?

For me Indy's work. Short tails are a nightmare for me, everything rockets. 6.5" tail and I'm lil bummed, won't even touch 6.25".
Trucks that lengthen the wheelbase, and shorten the tail, don't seem like they'd work for me.

Indy forged and Venture cast are the best for me in terms of pop feel. I'd throw Thunder Teams in there as well, but I hate everything else about them. Those three have very similar relative wheelbases so that would definitely be my sweet spot. As for tails, the steepness will trip me out more than the length, usually prefer a medium or slightly mellow kick. An over steep or totally flat kick will kill my session real quick. 

lysdexia

• Rep: 4
« Reply #7571 on: January 21, 2020, 11:15:05 PM »
in regard to this comment (and most of your post really..);

i also dont like my tricks to flop around or to be jumping 2x higher than the board pops just because i needed FEWER fingers of flat on my $50 dollar deck just to match my near $50 trucks. they are just a pain in the ass and need too many variables to work

you're thinking about it all wrong.  it's not about skating board with less fingers of flat just so you can skate aces to feel the ace magic.  it's about finding a combination of board and trucks that works for you.  they might turn great but they don't work for everyone, if you like mellow boards then they're never going to work properly

satan

« Reply #7572 on: January 22, 2020, 12:07:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Indy forged and Venture cast are the best for me in terms of pop feel. I'd throw Thunder Teams in there as well, but I hate everything else about them. Those three have very similar relative wheelbases so that would definitely be my sweet spot. As for tails, the steepness will trip me out more than the length, usually prefer a medium or slightly mellow kick. An over steep or totally flat kick will kill my session real quick.
I keep spacing and forgetting to say I'm riding forged Indy's. I'd try cast but the bushings feel great and I'd rather leave them alone.
Planned on messing around with cast in the 144, 149, 159 range. And diving into some bushing madness..

You got me wondering about Venture cast. How do they grind? Degros was saying didn't grind as well as Indy. Seems like they should grind similar to Thunder and Indy.

Super steep tail should be like a short tail but I agree it comes down to preference for kicks. I usually like the medium steep range and stay away from super flat or steep. But I'm on a flat flat Primitive now and it hasn't been bugging me, think they use the mellow concave too.

Did you try Ace with a short tail? Just thinking that combo might work for you.

Sundaynuggets

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #7573 on: January 22, 2020, 05:59:43 AM »

I’m definitely no Tyshawn, but I never had any issues popping high with Aces on my usual set ups, which are all steep/medium kicks and very little fingers of flat.

I don’t have the worlds greatest pop, but I do ok and can pop fine on Ace 44’s. Basic flip tricks and ledge tricks are fine as well. I can’t do anything too complicated, but I’m just a 40 year old schlub who does it for fun. I’ll see if I can dig up more clips for reference

Weight wise, they don’t feel much different from Indy standards to me, which plenty of people pop and street skate just fine on. On Tactics site, they list the weight of 44’s at 389.6 and Indy 144 standards at 387, so the 2.6 grams isn’t a huge difference.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 06:21:38 AM by Sundaynuggets »

chris.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 184
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7574 on: January 22, 2020, 06:25:44 AM »
I get better pop on my 55s with steep kicks than any other set-up I’ve had in the past two years (running Thunder and Ventures.)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #7575 on: January 22, 2020, 08:00:47 AM »
Hey guys does anyone know if the Destructo D1 have full length axles or are they the in-between sizes like the Tensor Tens models? I was looking at some D1 5.5s but theyre listed as having 8.125" axles some places and 8.25" other places. I have a pair of D2 5.75 that are 8.35" axle so I was wondering if the D1 are also different. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 06:55:39 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

ballintoohard

« Reply #7576 on: January 22, 2020, 08:18:33 AM »
My best pop has been with an 8.5 Polar with Ace 44's. Absolute boat anchor of a setup. I have gone down to 8.25 to attempt to suck less at flip tricks and never quite replaced that pop combo. If anyone can recommend brands with similar kick steepness that I can get the same effective WB combo with that would be awesome. I've tried going much shorter with Thunders, but often times the decks feel super short/squirrely.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #7577 on: January 22, 2020, 08:37:07 AM »
Hey guys does anyone know if the Destructo D1 have full length axles or are they the in-between sizes like the Tensor Tens models? I was looking at some D1 5.5s but theyre listed as having 8.125" axles some places and 8.25" other places. I have a pair of D2 5.75 that are 8.5" axle so I was wondering if the D1 are different.

I will measure them when I get home but I think they are 8.125
(same truck just painted the baseplates)
girl 8.125 and birdhouse 8.25

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #7578 on: January 22, 2020, 09:19:43 AM »
The ACE magic is in bowls, they're not magical/anything special [to me] on street...I ran ACE 33 exclusively for about 2 years and skated great, no issues...lots of park, street, ditches, DIY.

I also prefer mid-trucks. Thunder (Cast usually), Venture Forged, Indy Forged, Theeve, ACE - all hovering around 52/53mm.

I suck at manuals but suck less doing them when riding thunders or ventures.

My weak-ass ledge game is about equal across them all but prefer Venture or Thunders.

Pop = Thunders all day...

I side with Prof. Schmitt, manuals and ollies tell me all I need to know about what I should skate. For me, if I can get those two together the rest is easy. I know I skate the best on Thunders (ACE in bowls) but the wheelbite is very couter productive, love hate relationship. When they work, it's great but when they don't (again wheelbite).

This is why I have the madness.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #7579 on: January 22, 2020, 10:10:59 AM »
The ACE magic is in bowls, they're not magical/anything special [to me] on street...I ran ACE 33 exclusively for about 2 years and skated great, no issues...lots of park, street, ditches, DIY.

I also prefer mid-trucks. Thunder (Cast usually), Venture Forged, Indy Forged, Theeve, ACE - all hovering around 52/53mm.

My weak-ass ledge game is about equal across them all but prefer Venture or Thunders.

I side with Prof. Schmitt, manuals and ollies tell me all I need to know about what I should skate. For me, if I can get those two together the rest is easy. I know I skate the best on Thunders (ACE in bowls) but the wheelbite is very couter productive, love hate relationship. When they work, it's great but when they don't (again wheelbite).

cant talk from experience yet but maybe look into the tensor atg. i think they are all 55mm in height and i hear that they perform similarly to thunder. definitely gonna be the next truck i try

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 969
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #7580 on: January 22, 2020, 03:56:30 PM »
I lost impossibles with the truck change. Things clips on the way in goes vertically or goes 360 pressure flip.

I was amused for a like the first 4 or 5 misses I stopped trying at 12

Put aces on an boom 1st try.

Im not going to give up on this
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7581 on: January 22, 2020, 04:13:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

cant talk from experience yet but maybe look into the tensor atg. i think they are all 55mm in height and i hear that they perform similarly to thunder. definitely gonna be the next truck i try

That's what I'm current riding, I've not broken out the tape measure but axle to axle you can clearly see they sit a little taller than Venture cast so I assume the 55mm measurement is on point.

So far, they've been great and do feel like Thunders to me, I had zero adjustment skating them on tranny or street (compared to Ventures).

I really want to make the Ventures work the ollies and manuals were great (better manuals than the tensors) but the turn isn't as good in comparison.

I lost impossibles with the truck change. Things clips on the way in goes vertically or goes 360 pressure flip.

Impossibles being THE trick I have on lock anywhere, anytime, trucks have ZERO impact on them if you are wrapping correctly (speaking strictly flatground here, not actually doing them over things where you do need your pop).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:16:34 PM by Xen »

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #7582 on: January 22, 2020, 05:06:13 PM »
Hey guys does anyone know if the Destructo D1 have full length axles or are they the in-between sizes like the Tensor Tens models? I was looking at some D1 5.5s but theyre listed as having 8.125" axles some places and 8.25" other places. I have a pair of D2 5.75 that are 8.5" axle so I was wondering if the D1 are different.

so yeah 8.125

what other "8.25" trucks are a little shorter

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #7583 on: January 22, 2020, 05:19:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so yeah 8.125

Thanks a ton dude, I guess I'll get the 5.75 if I go that route. 

The only other one I've seen that has the same in-between length thing going on is the Tensor Tens models - I think they just call them Tensor lo now. Super light and grind like butter but the turn isn't on par with the ATG, although its not bad if you replace the stock bushings.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 969
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #7584 on: January 22, 2020, 05:30:21 PM »
finally got a dry day even though it was cold as fuck and got the itch to skate. recently got some bones bushings because I heard they don't freeze up too bad when it's cold. tried them in a pair of spent indy 144 I had lying around, turned great but felt like it made the pop suck, figured I'd fuck around and put a pair of venture 5.8s on my board and just skate them and slipped both axles. so fucking bummed, had heelflips dialed in and nollie back 180s nice and popped today too. made my shit skate like a Walmart board though it was so bad, happened last time I had them on my board but I thought it was just cold weather or something.

back to indy I guess, I'll give these aces one more shot. bummed on the ventures though, was really loving them, but not really sold on buying another pair.

im so fucking sorry for doubting the axles.

Call it karma I guess.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That's what I'm current riding, I've not broken out the tape measure but axle to axle you can clearly see they sit a little taller than Venture cast so I assume the 55mm measurement is on point.

So far, they've been great and do feel like Thunders to me, I had zero adjustment skating them on tranny or street (compared to Ventures).

I really want to make the Ventures work the ollies and manuals were great (better manuals than the tensors) but the turn isn't as good in comparison.

Expand Quote

[close]

Impossibles being THE trick I have on lock anywhere, anytime, trucks have ZERO impact on them if you are wrapping correctly (speaking strictly flatground here, not actually doing them over things where you do need your pop).

idk. Thats kinda my thing too. Think its because my aces where broken loose and now im on new ventures in 15 degree weather

I been impossibling for a few decades.

I got one a min ago but now im all sad boy again. Primo both fucking axles jammed and thats the end of my flirt with venture.

I want to fucking beat my own head in. Why oh why is this all happening. Brand new decks breaking low impact fucking axle slippage.

How do i post a video of me doing an impossible then beating my own head in with my fucking brand new 5.6s like im gg fucking allin.

Im going to go ask my shop for help tomorrow because im a fucking burnt out old fucking piece of gutter trash that cant afford fucking postage

Fuckfuckfuckfuck kline gzgicgudkgkcjf

Oh look my fist wrote the nane of someone who fucking hates me. Awesome  lets see what else i can focus out of this fucking pos....

ink inn by g2g nh txt gf g2g g2g cu fthcj b.s. khg hmmm xnghvhg
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

palelight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7585 on: January 22, 2020, 05:38:30 PM »
Expand Quote
finally got a dry day even though it was cold as fuck and got the itch to skate. recently got some bones bushings because I heard they don't freeze up too bad when it's cold. tried them in a pair of spent indy 144 I had lying around, turned great but felt like it made the pop suck, figured I'd fuck around and put a pair of venture 5.8s on my board and just skate them and slipped both axles. so fucking bummed, had heelflips dialed in and nollie back 180s nice and popped today too. made my shit skate like a Walmart board though it was so bad, happened last time I had them on my board but I thought it was just cold weather or something.

back to indy I guess, I'll give these aces one more shot. bummed on the ventures though, was really loving them, but not really sold on buying another pair.
[close]

im so fucking sorry for doubting the axles.

Call it karma I guess.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

idk. Thats kinda my thing too. Think its because my aces where broken loose and now im on new ventures in 15 degree weather

I been impossibling for a few decades.

I got one a min ago but now im all sad boy again. Primo both fucking axles jammed and thats the end of my flirt with venture.

I want to fucking beat my own head in. Why oh why is this all happening. Brand new decks breaking low impact fucking axle slippage.

How do i post a video of me doing an impossible then beating my own head in with my fucking brand new 5.6s like im gg fucking allin.

Im going to go ask my shop for help tomorrow because im a fucking burnt out old fucking piece of gutter trash that cant afford fucking postage

Fuckfuckfuckfuck kline gzgicgudkgkcjf

Oh look my fist wrote the nane of someone who fucking hates me. Awesome  lets see what else i can focus out of this fucking pos....

ink inn by g2g nh txt gf g2g g2g cu fthcj b.s. khg hmmm xnghvhg

Yo man, I have a set of 44's that are sitting in a box. I tried to pm you about them. Send me your details and they're all yours.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7586 on: January 22, 2020, 05:50:48 PM »
both krux 8.25 and thunder 148 measured 1/16 short of 8.25 for me.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #7587 on: January 22, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »
Want to buy new bushings for my indy 149s but I don't want to break them in or buy them right now. I have some Indy low conicals that are brand new that I was going to put on Thunders but I think it will throw the geometry off. Would I be correct to assume it would?

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #7588 on: January 22, 2020, 06:52:31 PM »
Want to buy new bushings for my indy 149s but I don't want to break them in or buy them right now. I have some Indy low conicals that are brand new that I was going to put on Thunders but I think it will throw the geometry off. Would I be correct to assume it would?
I believe so, I think one of the bushings is taller than a stock Indy? Also could be wrong but I’m absolutely sure someone here knows an exact measurement of every bushing that’s made

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7589 on: January 22, 2020, 06:58:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so yeah 8.125

Theeve 5.5s are 8.18"