Author Topic: Skateboarding conspiracies thread  (Read 175263 times)

B. Hopper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Re: Skateboarding conspiracies thread
« Reply #900 on: December 19, 2020, 01:13:47 PM »
Many skateboarders do not know the definition of the word 'conspiracy'.
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #901 on: December 19, 2020, 01:47:30 PM »
Big shoelace is a majority share holder in all major shoe brands and does everything in their power to make slip ons less desirable.

Big shoe lace knows their product is sub par and continues to crush any competition.

Big shoelace is also responsible for the quick death of frictionless grip tape.

I’ve said too much.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Hellride

• Rep: -20
  • https://youtu.be/UBMUk3FnEQs
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #902 on: December 19, 2020, 01:56:32 PM »
Many skateboarders do not know the definition of the word 'conspiracy'.

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #903 on: December 19, 2020, 01:59:59 PM »
Some heavy hitters behind the scenes in big skateboarding have conspired together to protect skateboarding from the evil Olympic machine. These conspirators joined forces with the deep state and released a man-made strain of corona virus out of Wuhan, China. This virus we now know as COVID-19 has cause a pandemic across the whole world solely to cancel the Olympic Games and save skateboarding from its evil.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #904 on: December 19, 2020, 03:50:19 PM »
Ed and Deanna Templeton are a NONCE couple.

Hellride

• Rep: -20
  • https://youtu.be/UBMUk3FnEQs
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #905 on: December 19, 2020, 04:49:07 PM »
I'm sure Ed Templeton has a black BULL

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #906 on: December 19, 2020, 04:59:37 PM »
big truck co are in cohorts with big wheel co to make their axles as shitty as possible whilst increasing wheel prices so you can't replace one without the other
im buying a ar-15

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #907 on: December 20, 2020, 07:55:48 PM »
Ed Templeton is the skateboarding equivalent of Ian Mackaye.

Check it out from Ian's loudmouth of self-righteousness PC garbage to Ed's creepy stalking pictures that seem to bite off Larry Clarke they're losing my  interest.

I realize despite being pioneers in their respective field's art music skating quasi cuckold beta weenie feminist crybabies whom have a face you want to punch in.

Banned from the room

« Reply #908 on: December 20, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »
Creature put more money in Varg's pocket. He co wrote that song

cky enthusiast

« Reply #909 on: December 21, 2020, 05:39:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Check it out from Ian's loudmouth of self-righteousness PC garbage to Ed's creepy stalking pictures that seem to bite off Larry Clarke they're losing my  interest.

I realize despite being pioneers in their respective field's art music skating quasi cuckold beta weenie feminist crybabies whom have a face you want to punch in.

typing through the tears

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #910 on: December 21, 2020, 10:57:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If that shape comes in an 8 I'm skating it.
Whoa. Danger.

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #911 on: December 21, 2020, 12:18:54 PM »
Some notable filmers and photographers really enjoy having teenage boys come over to their house and take photos of them with their shirts off.

Surf The Earth

• Rep: 19
« Reply #912 on: January 14, 2021, 03:40:44 PM »
Rob Dyrdek is Deer Man of the Dark woods
Proverbs 27:17

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #913 on: January 14, 2021, 07:45:58 PM »
Creature put more money in Varg's pocket. He co wrote that song

I did a lil' google. I see the darkthrone x creature boards, but what do you mean? what song? what did they do?
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

manysnakes

« Reply #914 on: January 15, 2021, 09:12:48 AM »

He gets *incredibly* sensitive whenever anyone suggests that some of the thousands of photos of scantily clad teenage girls he posts on his Instagram could maybe be seen as being in bad taste

Would anyone here be surprised if we found out that Ed and Deanna were swingers/poly/what the fuck ever?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #915 on: January 15, 2021, 09:16:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He gets *incredibly* sensitive whenever anyone suggests that some of the thousands of photos of scantily clad teenage girls he posts on his Instagram could maybe be seen as being in bad taste

Would anyone here be surprised if we found out that Ed and Deanna were swingers/poly/what the fuck ever?

not me

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #916 on: January 15, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
I think there was a blog post/piece of short fiction from Second Hand Embarrassment (http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/) about Deanna taking young skaters virginity and Ed being into it, which always led me to believe that there was an open secret in the industry about them having some kind of swinger/poly/hotwife type arrangement.

I could be wrong, and I'm too lazy to look for the story now, but it might be worth searching the blog for the post if you're yearning for that kind of intimate knowledge about what goes down in the Templeton household. Cute couple regardless.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #917 on: January 15, 2021, 10:25:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i don't want to say it would be more surprising if they weren't but for how liberal or artfag left they come across, to marry and stay together with your first girlfriend for all eternity is awful traditional. i think it's great if true butit doesn't jibe with the pics of her grabbing rowley's dick through his trousers in a hot tub or some of ed's hornyposting.

this post set off my nerd alarm, hope you go outside soon :)

manysnakes

« Reply #918 on: January 15, 2021, 12:40:47 PM »
I think there was a blog post/piece of short fiction from Second Hand Embarrassment (http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/) about Deanna taking young skaters virginity and Ed being into it, which always led me to believe that there was an open secret in the industry about them having some kind of swinger/poly/hotwife type arrangement.

I could be wrong, and I'm too lazy to look for the story now, but it might be worth searching the blog for the post if you're yearning for that kind of intimate knowledge about what goes down in the Templeton household. Cute couple regardless.

He has taken photos and made paintings of Deanna and other women, naked together in what appear to be post-coital arrangements, so this tracks

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #919 on: January 15, 2021, 02:21:31 PM »
Has anyone ever seen a 7.5 Alexis Sablone board? Are we sure she exists and isn't an op to convince skaters to go to college for 8 years
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #920 on: January 15, 2021, 02:44:22 PM »
Has anyone ever seen a 7.5 Alexis Sablone board? Are we sure she exists and isn't an op to convince skaters to go to college for 8 years

I just listened to her Bunt episode yesterday and am convinced no one that cool can possibly exist.

nincompoop

• Rep: -9
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #921 on: January 15, 2021, 02:47:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i don't want to say it would be more surprising if they weren't but for how liberal or artfag left they come across, to marry and stay together with your first girlfriend for all eternity is awful traditional. i think it's great if true butit doesn't jibe with the pics of her grabbing rowley's dick through his trousers in a hot tub or some of ed's hornyposting.
[close]

this post set off my nerd alarm, hope you go outside soon :)
in what way? i'm all for tradition and monogamy, you just don't usually expect it from people who push leftist idiocy. and tempa t is a commie pinko [who made a million dollars selling bad art].

suckmadeck

• Rep: 29
« Reply #922 on: April 26, 2021, 10:25:45 AM »

https://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/2018/06/welcome-to-dollhouse.html

Dear god I read all that. I can't imagine Deanne being a coke head. I hope this is all bollocks lmao

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #923 on: April 29, 2021, 02:17:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Companies put out b-sides and rough cuts to subtly encourage amateur re-edits. These re-edits, when uploaded to YouTube, ensure that the actual part/video will be lost in the mix and thus, much more difficult to bootleg.
[close]

except pretty much all of them are posted on thrasher, which the companies pay to put up there, so surely they don't care about ti getting bootlegged?
[close]

i've never heard of this. which companies are paying?

You can tell which content is basically paid advertising by the Thrasher Magazine opener at the beginning of the video, the stuff that’s paid to be put up has more unique imaging beyond the normal flame logo.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #924 on: June 01, 2021, 01:54:17 PM »
Skateline was made to be a personification of the banter on the Slap Message Boards so Ride Channel/Thrasher can profit off of the online discourse around skateboarding.

if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #925 on: June 01, 2021, 02:28:29 PM »
Skateline was made to be a personification of the banter on the Slap Message Boards so Ride Channel/Thrasher can profit off of the online discourse around skateboarding.

I had this thought seriously two weeks ago.  This feels like Newton and Leibniz inventing calculus, apart from lacking in actual consequence for the world. 

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #926 on: June 01, 2021, 04:42:33 PM »
Alien Work Shop accurately predicted/tried to warn us about a hostile Alien takeover that has now reached Stage 2 (of 4). 

AWS
AWS
AWS
AWS=Amazon Web Services

Not a coincidence.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 06:59:36 PM by Willie »

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #927 on: June 01, 2021, 05:38:33 PM »
Someone’s going to get sacked so badly at the Olympic they will need an ambulance.

This injury will spawn the creation of a skating underwear brand with a built in cup and swamp ass and skid mark resistant mesh comprised of crosslocked nanofiber technology.

This underwear brand will be called Taint Saint and will become publicly traded within 90 days of initial launch and have a 5 minute ad spot on every episode of the 9 club.

The success will be followed with additional versions called the Crotch Guard specifically designed for women, trans, gender fluid and non binary folks of course.

The spokesperson will be &&
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #928 on: June 01, 2021, 05:51:16 PM »
Someone’s going to get sacked so badly at the Olympic they will need an ambulance.

This injury will spawn the creation of a skating underwear brand with a built in cup and swamp ass and skid mark resistant mesh comprised of crosslocked nanofiber technology.

This underwear brand will be called Taint Saint and will become publicly traded within 90 days of initial launch and have a 5 minute ad spot on every episode of the 9 club.

The success will be followed with additional versions called the Crotch Guard specifically designed for women, trans, gender fluid and non binary folks of course.

The spokesperson will be &&

i dunno why but this reminded me of a restaurant i drove by this weekend that was called Mrs Gooch's cafe

also can't help but think of this video as well:

KRKD1

« Reply #929 on: June 01, 2021, 07:25:26 PM »
The motor bike Ali and Shane were on at the time of the accident was purposely sabatoged.