Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744614 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5190 on: August 10, 2014, 12:21:38 AM »
^ABD four years ago

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5191 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:24 AM »
For weird texts?

Jokes.

Why did you end up in hospital??   In the states if you end up in hospital for like... an OD or mental issue do you have to pay??  We have a very good set up in Australia for that stuff.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5192 on: August 10, 2014, 03:57:01 AM »
Also - how much does an ambulance ride cost there?  Here it's about $650 last time I checked.

I've had friends half dead driving themselves to the hospital cause they can't afford/don't wanna pay the ambo fee.

One time me and my two friends were black out drunk in the city.  One was my best mate who can fight with the best of em who I always feel safe with. The other was a graff friend who has full on anger issues/is a scary ass dude and last I knew was moving ice in Thailand of all places. No one has heard from him in about a year. I pray he's not dead but life is very cheap there. And the drug scene over there is nuts.

Anyway, all 3 of us got rolled on by a group of dudes and all 3 of us knock out. The next thing I remember was my friend waking me up in hospital saying we had to bounce before they could give us the 650 ambulance fee. None of us had ID on us. We woke up our other mate who got hit so hard he shat his pants.  He had a jumper on over his gown which we thought was funny. We walked home super out of it. We had all been concussed and should not have left. We went back to mine and had beers for breakfast.

On the news the following night was a story on the said group of dudes (around 10 of them) saying how they had been smoking meth and beating up random people for the fuck of it. Not even robbing them. Just stomping them out. They had got a bunch of people including us. They got caught from CCTV footage.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5193 on: August 10, 2014, 06:15:20 AM »
well when i was 18 i was on k pins and would basically only take them when i would drink cause i wanted to get fucked up. Well one night i ran out of beer so i took about 4 of those and still wanted to drink and everything was closed. So i threw a brick through a beer distributor place and stole about 6 cases of beer and drank as much as i could till about 6 am. i had a appointment for some anxiety treatment center that day so i went there and i was still messed up. So they told my mom that the only way they would continue the interview if i go get blood work done right now. I went to the hospital and just fell asleep right on the bed there and when i woke up there was two detectives there asking me what i did last night, they knew anyway. So the doctor over heard us talking and decided to 302 me ( i think thats what its called). which means you go to a mental hospital with out your will and the mental hospital i went to was in the gehtto and literally everyone there tried to kill themselves or harm someone else. I also was the youngest kid there cause i was 18 so they put me there with the adults that are like 30 and 40. I got checked in there thursday night and i got to leave monday cause the doctors werent there in till monday and as soon as they asked me a couple questions and realized i was never in danger to myself i was just trying to get fucked up that night.

the ride there cost about thousand dollars

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5194 on: August 10, 2014, 07:31:55 AM »
The cost of a stay at a mental institution and the ambulance ride there was nothing for me because I had insurance. If you don't have insurance God hates you.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #5195 on: August 10, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
Do you not smoke or drink?
I've had the same happen when I've given up certain things.

I do. What bugs me is the act of them going out without even asking me if I wanted to come along then messaging me how great the night is going. I would of probably turned them down, but I don't know, it's just I expect people to treat me how I treat them.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5196 on: August 10, 2014, 04:47:39 PM »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5197 on: August 10, 2014, 08:23:59 PM »

nice_guy_2

NikeSBRepresentative

• Rep: -25
  • Felix, use your inside voice.
    • NikeSB avatar image
« Reply #5199 on: August 10, 2014, 11:34:12 PM »
I don't think OJ Simpson killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.  There's no conclusive proof and OJ is such a nice guy.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5200 on: August 11, 2014, 06:58:03 AM »
The cost of a stay at a mental institution and the ambulance ride there was nothing for me because I had insurance. If you don't have insurance God hates you.

you must have pretty good insurance l33t. my younger brother is on my parents insurance and hes been in and out of ERs, mental institutions, ICUs, ridden in ambulances, ect. from overdoses and suicide attempts and they've dished out over 100k of their retirement on his bills.

the shitty thing is that my mom has worked at a hospital for over 10 years and they give their employees some of the shittiest insurance.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5201 on: August 12, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »
I'm trying really hard right now. I signed up for classes at a community college, I'm looking into joining an adult baseball league and yoga classes, I called a lot of people in an effort to be social, and I vowed I would start skating regularly again. I don't know that it will help, butt fuck it, I'm putting everything into not being a piece of shit any more. I may be just having a manic episode, but I'm trying my hardest to keep it going. I've already been knocked down a few times today. In those moments the overwhelming sadness and suicidal ideations were nearly unbearable, but after an hour or so I've been able to recover and keep mostly positive. This is probably the longest time I've ever been optimistic.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5202 on: August 12, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »
I'm trying really hard right now. I signed up for classes at a community college, I'm looking into joining an adult baseball league and yoga classes, I called a lot of people in an effort to be social, and I vowed I would start skating regularly again. I don't know that it will help, butt fuck it, I'm putting everything into not being a piece of shit any more. I may be just having a manic episode, but I'm trying my hardest to keep it going. I've already been knocked down a few times today. In those moments the overwhelming sadness and suicidal ideations were nearly unbearable, but after an hour or so I've been able to recover and keep mostly positive. This is probably the longest time I've ever been optimistic.

good for you man you just gotta be persistent and keep trying. your heart's in the right place i feel like if you just stick with it and try to learn from your mistakes more than getting sad/frustrated you'll find that happiness your looking for in due time. effort is the key here so the fact that you're even trying to be more optimistic than usual & being proactive about things is good progress.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5203 on: August 12, 2014, 10:53:17 PM »
That's good to hear man. I wish you the best.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5204 on: August 13, 2014, 01:46:47 AM »
yeeaah man ! yoga classes ;) and skateboarding regularly are the keys to feel better

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5205 on: August 13, 2014, 03:23:48 AM »
Good to hear l33t, keep it moving man and ride the wave.

dillanharp

« Reply #5206 on: August 13, 2014, 08:33:56 AM »
This place is a shithole but it fills gaps in my day though. I find many of the people who post here insanely misguided and have been poking the hornets nest. So thanks for providing me with some comedy throughout the day.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5207 on: August 13, 2014, 09:03:04 AM »
This place is a shithole but it fills gaps in my day though. I find many of the people who post here insanely misguided and have been poking the hornets nest. So thanks for providing me with some comedy throughout the day.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5208 on: August 13, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »

The people who post in this thread? Or Slap in general?

dillanharp

« Reply #5209 on: August 13, 2014, 05:17:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Slap in general. There are a lot of great people here, but there's also a ton of fucking morons.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5210 on: August 13, 2014, 11:15:23 PM »

YOU CAN DO IT LEET!! i took two summer classes this summer and i just got done the second one today, passed my first one and im pretty sure i passed this one, but if i can do it you can do it. I brought my laptop with me in every class and if i felt like a panic attack was coming i would just play arcade games on there so i suggest you do that it helps

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5211 on: August 14, 2014, 08:02:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Slap in general. There are a lot of great people here, but there's also a ton of fucking morons.

why i stay out of UWTB for the most part.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5212 on: August 14, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

That's just the human race for you. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5213 on: August 14, 2014, 10:35:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

That's just the human race for you. 
It's almost like a microcosm of the real world...

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5214 on: August 14, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »
I'm super smart. I actually plan on getting the credits for the classes I registered for this time.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #5215 on: August 14, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »
also super smart here

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #5216 on: August 14, 2014, 09:25:18 PM »
ah arcade games on a laptop the ol cosmic panacea
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #5217 on: August 15, 2014, 11:59:17 AM »
I am also a very smart man these days. Despite of that, the girl I lost my virginity to a few days ago just sent me the "we need to talk"- text message. Oh well, I hope it won't be another 26 years.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5218 on: August 15, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »
I am also a very smart man these days. Despite of that, the girl I lost my virginity to a few days ago just sent me the "we need to talk"- text message. Oh well, I hope it won't be another 26 years.
LOL. You already won when you got in her pants, though. She should take the loss with some dignity.

I'm supposed to meet people in Vegas this November. I'm pretty sure there are a couple females planning to sex at me over there. I'll be 26 too by then. The thing is I'm not attracted to either one of them at all. Don't think I could get an erection if I wanted to.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5219 on: August 15, 2014, 12:32:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
LOL. You already won when you got in her pants, though. She should take the loss with some dignity.

I'm supposed to meet people in Vegas this November. I'm pretty sure there are a couple females planning to sex at me over there. I'll be 26 too by then. The thing is I'm not attracted to either one of them at all. Don't think I could get an erection if I wanted to.

post pics of the girls.