Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744716 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9060 on: January 16, 2020, 11:52:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dont feel too bad burgermeistermeisterburger

this girl i hooked up with burned me and notified me via fbook that she had the clap

so i got tested and they had to swab the hole of my dick. no burning feeling quite like that.

if dicks could cry

were talking like 2007ish maybe

yeah word is they can do an oral swab and get what they need now
[close]

I had that same test done in 2000. Talk about the feeling of pissing glass. 10/10 would recommend.
[close]
I have a terrible unsubstantiated fear of anything urethra related and you guys nearly made me cry.
[close]

You should look up ureteral sounds. My late friend used to swear by them. He said it made him feel like he was cumming for the duration of them being inserted.

I was always pretty 'nope' about the thought of fucking my own dick.
Urethral sounds. I’ve done it a bit. It’s ok. The metal ones actually don’t feel like anything. The soft silicone ones feel like they are scratching the inside of your dick. AMA.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 11:56:47 AM by 50mm »

lady fanny

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -52
« Reply #9061 on: January 16, 2020, 11:55:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this girl i hooked up with burned me and notified me via fbook that she had the clap

so i got tested and they had to swab the hole of my dick. no burning feeling quite like that.

if dicks could cry

[close]

I had that same test done in 2000. Talk about the feeling of pissing glass. 10/10 would recommend.
[close]
I have a terrible unsubstantiated fear of anything urethra related and you guys nearly made me cry.
[close]

You should look up ureteral sounds. My late friend used to swear by them. He said it made him feel like he was cumming for the duration of them being inserted.

[close]
Urethral sounds. Been there done that.
damn! how bad was it? or good?
Lady Fanny from Omaha

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9062 on: January 16, 2020, 12:44:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

if dicks could cry

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Urethral sounds. Been there done that.
[close]
damn! how bad was it? or good?
The rubber ones suck because they are grippy. The metal ones are way more comfortable. You don't even really feel it, though you would think you would. If you pick the right starter size it just goes in, I was surprised. Overall it feels kind of good, but it's not usually worth all the work. And if you work up to bigger sizes and then stop you have to start over. So it was interesting, but not at all as bad as you would think, not really bad at all unless you are trying to go up sizes and even then its not too bad if you go slow. Your urethra at the tip is tighter and past the tip its easy.

I think it's more of a mind thing I think. Because my girl and I were into it for like a month and then got bored of it. We both laugh about it and make jokes about how fucked it is at the most random times but we are both pretty down in bed.

Also, it's never happened to me but the whole thing CAN go inside, but it wont get stuck, once you lose your boner it comes back out. There's a video of two chicks doing it to some dude and with the lube they lose it. Looks scary but it's really not a big deal.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9063 on: January 16, 2020, 02:51:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.
[close]
Quit everything and go to her country.
[close]
Depending on you current work/life situation, this could be the best thing to do and a real life changing move. Where does she come from?
She's from Colombia. I basically poured my heart out and told her I wanted to commit to her and see where it goes if we are still dating when she talked to me about it. She told me it's been amazing, but she's not looking for anything too serious right now and didn't plan to get into
a relationship here. It's just so out of left field compared to how she was contacting me even one week prior. Everything was just so effortless. She won't even talk to me now, but is creeping my ig. I just can't process going from being so affectionate on a daily basis to no contact at all.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:54:58 PM by skatefresh »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9064 on: January 16, 2020, 03:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.
[close]
[close]
Depending on you current work/life situation, this could be the best thing to do and a real life changing move. Where does she come from?
[close]
She's from Colombia. I basically poured my heart out and told her I wanted to commit to her and see where it goes if we are still dating when she talked to me about it. She told me it's been amazing, but she's not looking for anything too serious right now and didn't plan to get into
a relationship here. It's just so out of left field compared to how she was contacting me even one week prior. Everything was just so effortless. She won't even talk to me now, but is creeping my ig. I just can't process going from being so affectionate on a daily basis to no contact at all.
Have you poured your heart out since then? If she’s creeping you there is something there. Give it another try. Don’t lose that Columbian booty without trying again. I would even call her out on creeping your shit.

skatefresh

« Reply #9065 on: January 16, 2020, 04:34:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Have you poured your heart out since then? If she’s creeping you there is something there. Give it another try. Don’t lose that Columbian booty without trying again. I would even call her out on creeping your shit.
I've tried to message her on WhatsApp 3 times now over the course of a couple of days. I see her online and she doesnt even open my messages. The last one she opened I said "Realmente te extraño" (I really miss you). No reply. We used to talk on there daily. I tried calling once a few days back and she declined it. I replied to one ig story and got a neutral response. I'm just at a loss here. I love her but I can't force her to change her mind.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9066 on: January 16, 2020, 04:37:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I've tried to message her on WhatsApp 3 times now over the course of a couple of days. I see her online and she doesnt even open my messages. The last one she opened I said "Realmente te extraño" (I really miss you). No reply. We used to talk on there daily. I tried calling once a few days back and she declined it. I replied to one ig story and got a neutral response. I'm just at a loss here. I love her but I can't force her to change her mind.
Yeah that’s A tough one. Sounds like she’s already getting feelings and is trying to push it down. Maybe someone got in her head. Give it time. If you know when she is leaving hit her up a little before and just be like is it cool if we say goodbye in person? Women are a fucking mystery.

skatefresh

« Reply #9067 on: January 16, 2020, 04:54:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Yeah that’s A tough one. Sounds like she’s already getting feelings and is trying to push it down. Maybe someone got in her head. Give it time. If you know when she is leaving hit her up a little before and just be like is it cool if we say goodbye in person? Women are a fucking mystery.
I'm thinking one of her friends or a family member may have influenced her decision. She's not leaving for another 6 months which is why it sucks worse. At this point I'll just give her a little space.  This girl was all over me in person so it's a total mind fuck. I would rather ride it out till the end than give up without trying.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9068 on: January 16, 2020, 07:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I'm thinking one of her friends or a family member may have influenced her decision. She's not leaving for another 6 months which is why it sucks worse. At this point I'll just give her a little space.  This girl was all over me in person so it's a total mind fuck. I would rather ride it out till the end than give up without trying.
Fuck that. You'll get it dude. Give it time. When a girl has a sudden change like that 9 times out of 10 its because a friend or some shit got in their head. Women are like easily swayed by friends and family. If you have good intentions, and truly care about this chick keep it up. Give her space, like you said. I was thinking she was leaving in 3 weeks and you needed to move quick.

Give it a week of not sending her anything if she isn't responding. She will start worrying, especially if you guys weren't just some hookup dating shit, shes lurking your shit and you guys talked all that time so she isn't suddenly over it. Then after a week show up unannounced with some flowers. Not roses, just something nice. "I'm sorry for showing up like unannounced this but I had to see you." Some shit like that. You don't seem like a psycho so she wont get sketched out at you showing up. Just be put together and do it in the daytime. I would give her a note pouring your heart out too.

I couldn't tell you how to pickup and bang a bunch of chicks, but I can tell you how to stoke the flames of love. Are you Hispanic or Columbian or something or did she teach you/you looked up the spanish? I'm half mexican half white, my girlfriend is a stubborn latina. I don't know Spanish but my girl goes crazy if I say anything in Spanish, even if it sounds goofy they think it's either cute or sexy. Latina's are stubborn as fuck but love romance. 

I'm pulling for you man. Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 07:14:12 PM by 50mm »

skatefresh

« Reply #9069 on: January 16, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Fuck that. You'll get it dude. Give it time. When a girl has a sudden change like that 9 times out of 10 its because a friend or some shit got in their head. Women are like easily swayed by friends and family. If you have good intentions, and truly care about this chick keep it up. Give her space, like you said. I was thinking she was leaving in 3 weeks and you needed to move quick.

Give it a week of not sending her anything if she isn't responding. She will start worrying, especially if you guys weren't just some hookup dating shit, shes lurking your shit and you guys talked all that time so she isn't suddenly over it. Then after a week show up unannounced with some flowers. Not roses, just something nice. "I'm sorry for showing up like unannounced this but I had to see you." Some shit like that. You don't seem like a psycho so she wont get sketched out at you showing up. Just be put together and do it in the daytime. I would give her a note pouring your heart out too.

I couldn't tell you how to pickup and bang a bunch of chicks, but I can tell you how to stoke the flames of love. Are you Hispanic or Columbian or something or did she teach you/you looked up the spanish? I'm half mexican half white, my girlfriend is a stubborn latina. I don't know Spanish but my girl goes crazy if I say anything in Spanish, even if it sounds goofy they think it's either cute or sexy. Latina's are stubborn as fuck but love romance. 

Hmm. It's just so hard. She just posted a status at the same place I took her on a date a few weeks ago and it just fucking killed me inside. I feel a little odd showing up at her host families place since the neighbors are nosy as hell in that part of town. I know people only put the best side of themselves out there on social media but it's hard. It feels like they're fucking with you on purpose. I'm white, but I know a little Spanish. I'm considering messaging her friend lol but I feel like it will come off weird.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9070 on: January 16, 2020, 11:56:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Hmm. It's just so hard. She just posted a status at the same place I took her on a date a few weeks ago and it just fucking killed me inside. I feel a little odd showing up at her host families place since the neighbors are nosy as hell in that part of town. I know people only put the best side of themselves out there on social media but it's hard. It feels like they're fucking with you on purpose. I'm white, but I know a little Spanish. I'm considering messaging her friend lol but I feel like it will come off weird.
Hold off on the friend. Just give it a couple days. Fuck the neighbors. But you gotta spill your guts one way or another. I think it's better face to face because, its kinda fucked up, but if she has feelings and you're right there, it might just help pull her in when she sees you and you have a little something and you're telling her how you feel.

She could also be trying not to come off too desperate, she might think you just want to fuck her or something. Girls are sometimes super cautious like that. My girlfriend was very stand-offish when we were first dating. Like would take forever to text back. We talked about it later and she just hadn't had much experience dating and was afraid to come off desperate and get played. But if you guys are in the area, know each other, are friends online, and you got 6 months, eventually you're gonna get some time with her.

Sending a lot of messages comes off weirder than showing up with flowers old school in my opinion. But you are the one who's been talking to this chick. You will know how you wanna do it.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #9071 on: January 17, 2020, 01:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Hold off on the friend. Just give it a couple days. Fuck the neighbors. But you gotta spill your guts one way or another. I think it's better face to face because, its kinda fucked up, but if she has feelings and you're right there, it might just help pull her in when she sees you and you have a little something and you're telling her how you feel.

She could also be trying not to come off too desperate, she might think you just want to fuck her or something. Girls are sometimes super cautious like that. My girlfriend was very stand-offish when we were first dating. Like would take forever to text back. We talked about it later and she just hadn't had much experience dating and was afraid to come off desperate and get played. But if you guys are in the area, know each other, are friends online, and you got 6 months, eventually you're gonna get some time with her.

Sending a lot of messages comes off weirder than showing up with flowers old school in my opinion. But you are the one who's been talking to this chick. You will know how you wanna do it.

In my personal experience, I would leave her alone for a couple weeks, then try to see her in person or call her. As 50mm said, she will start to worry and think much more about you if she feels you are doing your thing.

skatefresh

« Reply #9072 on: January 17, 2020, 01:59:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Thanks for the responses 50mm and Turtleboy. I know I need to sit tight and just wait. It's hard for me to not feel impulsive when I see her active online and seemingly unaffected. This chick pulled a complete 180 in a week. I may try calling her on whatsapp one more time. I just dont want beef with the host family if I go up there since it has always been awkward when I've picked her up.  I feel like you're right and maybe a friend has it in her head that I'm using her sexually.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #9073 on: January 17, 2020, 04:04:41 AM »
skatefresh - won't get into details but I've been in a pretty similar situation quite recently; technically I'm still in it since I no longer interact with the girl to this day out of respect for her space, but I've gotten over the idea that I was being 'ghosted' (by a person who would also keep watching every of my uninteresting IG stories the whole time). It's just so weird when a person who used to get something positive out of interacting with you to the point of being open about it just cuts all contact out of the blue like that. I know I went through a heavy phase of self doubt, reviewing every moment of the relationship where I might have fucked up, shit was starting to keep me up at night which I reckoned was unreasonable, then I read up a little bit on the act of ghosting which confirmed to me that such a feeling was actually normal - the human mind isn't really prepared for such drastic shifts in relationships and in such situations, your confidence and serenity are the first things to go down the drain. All the unsaid quickly becomes an obsession to the point where you just start making up unreasonable stuff in your head that you really don't need, and is just unhealthy.

I'm not claiming to be an example but my advice would be to stop messaging that person once you've made it clear to her how you feel about her (but from the sounds of your story, she already knows), that you truly care about her as a human being first and foremost (that's if you just don't think of her as a sex companion, but it doesn't sound like you do) and that if she ever needs to talk about the situation later you'll be there (if you think you'll be there). Then really cut all contact, even when it becomes really tempting to try and establish it again (i.e. life-changing experiences on either end), until she feels ready to initiate it again, if she ever does. People have their reasons, you have to leave them exits in life so that they never feel trapped in a situation with you, and can choose not to care about you if something (anything) is starting to feel out of control for them, just like you should be free to do the same and say fuck it to stressful situations other people force upon you that start to become obsessive. I think one only has to justify themselves so much in such a position before they're allowed to just say fuck it. Does not invalidate all the good times and lessons learnt together either, the both of you are just now stronger persons now than before thanks to each other.

Only try as hard as you feel like trying, cut the pollution, watch how much of yourself you invest vs. what you actually get in return (both in terms of joy and pain), appreciate all the positives of the present, embrace the future and paint happy little clouds next to happy little trees.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 04:25:40 AM by silhouette »

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1964
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9074 on: January 17, 2020, 09:46:47 AM »

Only try as hard as you feel like trying, cut the pollution, watch how much of yourself you invest vs. what you actually get in return (both in terms of joy and pain), appreciate all the positives of the present, embrace the future and paint happy little clouds next to happy little trees.

Beautiful champ.

I'm all for finding love in that dream person. But men have to stop putting the pussy on the pedestal; yes she seems like the goddess of your dreams and you can already imagine a life with her. But she should not be the end all and be all of everything. I think there's a reason why she's ghosting.

Maybe she loved the high of being in a foreign land and falling for a stranger. Maybe she met someone else. Maybe she's secretly married back home to a mobster who will chop your dick off if he finds you looking at her and she's doing this to protect you. There could be a million reasons. Don't get hung up on them or her social media. Let it sit on ice for a bit and see how you feel about her in a week or so. Avoid her social media, it's tempting but you need to have an honest assessment of your feelings towards her too.

But if you really feel so strongly about this woman, than I would suggest being honest and upfront with her. Tell her to stop playing the games and you want to see her and try this thing out with her. If she reciprocates then you're set. If she says no or goes silent, then you got your answer and move on. Living in limbo like this sucks and you only prolong your suffering.

That's just me, women I've dated in the past have said I was too direct and it turned them off me. Fair play, but that's just me and if it doesn't vibe with them then I'd rather we find out sooner than later.

I feel life is too short and shitty enough to play these stupid romantic games. If you like her enough, put your heart our there and see if she holds it or shits on it. Either way you got your answer and can move on with your life. I hated the social media undercurrents when it comes to romantic pursuits. If you're keen on having a future with someone, just be direct and go for it. None of this "read but not replied", "waiting x minutes before replying" or coming up with BS stories why you replied late (I was at my cousin's ballet recital).

Last, have a real hard look at yourself and ask yourself what you see in the woman. Are you in love with her or the idea of her? What is it about her personality that attracts you? Is she kind? Challenge your to be your best self? Make you laugh when times are shit? All these questions are tough to answer in a few months or years, let alone a couple of weeks. Hell any married person on here would say they're learning new things about their spouse constantly.

I've definitely been guilty of loving the idea of a person more than the person herself. She was wild, fun, partied too hard and had the exciting backstory (club dancer) that I thought I wanted in my life. Whenever we hung out we had a blast, but she would ghost on me for days afterwards. It ended when she told me I was in love with the idea of her more than her as a person. And she was right. There was no way our lifestyles would have been compatible in the long run, but it was fun while it lasted. More importantly I came out knowing what I wanted and didn't want in a long term partner.

I'm not sure how old you are, but all these experiences are there to teach you something about yourself. You got to take a slam trying to kickflip the 10 stairs to realize it's not the worst thing in the world.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:51:47 AM by rocklobster »
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #9075 on: January 17, 2020, 02:32:08 PM »
So I've been taking a break from everything and found myself in a slump of emotions I can't break free from.

How does one reach out via text's to seek help or a kind word?  (you guy's know the empty invites of hey call me or come by) you know damned well if you show up unexpectedly it'll be totally inconvenience so you just say fuck it.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9076 on: January 18, 2020, 04:52:33 PM »
What’s the biggest age gap yall ever worked with?

I smashed a 41 year old at 26 and a 21 year old at 31.

Diocletian

« Reply #9077 on: January 18, 2020, 07:12:33 PM »

I’ve been with women who were a few years shy of 50 in my early 20s. They were all in great shape and took care of themselves while being lucky with good genes to go along with it. At that age they wanna get all the fucking in as they can before menopause. Full weekends of great sex, free food and beer. I think a steady FWB with a single/divorced coug as a cub is one of the best situations you can find yourself in. Older women are more fun to be around, kinkier, and there’s no bs to deal with.

skatefresh

« Reply #9078 on: January 19, 2020, 09:01:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Beautiful champ.

I'm all for finding love in that dream person. But men have to stop putting the pussy on the pedestal; yes she seems like the goddess of your dreams and you can already imagine a life with her. But she should not be the end all and be all of everything. I think there's a reason why she's ghosting.

Maybe she loved the high of being in a foreign land and falling for a stranger. Maybe she met someone else. Maybe she's secretly married back home to a mobster who will chop your dick off if he finds you looking at her and she's doing this to protect you. There could be a million reasons. Don't get hung up on them or her social media. Let it sit on ice for a bit and see how you feel about her in a week or so. Avoid her social media, it's tempting but you need to have an honest assessment of your feelings towards her too.

But if you really feel so strongly about this woman, than I would suggest being honest and upfront with her. Tell her to stop playing the games and you want to see her and try this thing out with her. If she reciprocates then you're set. If she says no or goes silent, then you got your answer and move on. Living in limbo like this sucks and you only prolong your suffering.

That's just me, women I've dated in the past have said I was too direct and it turned them off me. Fair play, but that's just me and if it doesn't vibe with them then I'd rather we find out sooner than later.

I feel life is too short and shitty enough to play these stupid romantic games. If you like her enough, put your heart our there and see if she holds it or shits on it. Either way you got your answer and can move on with your life. I hated the social media undercurrents when it comes to romantic pursuits. If you're keen on having a future with someone, just be direct and go for it. None of this "read but not replied", "waiting x minutes before replying" or coming up with BS stories why you replied late (I was at my cousin's ballet recital).

Last, have a real hard look at yourself and ask yourself what you see in the woman. Are you in love with her or the idea of her? What is it about her personality that attracts you? Is she kind? Challenge your to be your best self? Make you laugh when times are shit? All these questions are tough to answer in a few months or years, let alone a couple of weeks. Hell any married person on here would say they're learning new things about their spouse constantly.

I've definitely been guilty of loving the idea of a person more than the person herself. She was wild, fun, partied too hard and had the exciting backstory (club dancer) that I thought I wanted in my life. Whenever we hung out we had a blast, but she would ghost on me for days afterwards. It ended when she told me I was in love with the idea of her more than her as a person. And she was right. There was no way our lifestyles would have been compatible in the long run, but it was fun while it lasted. More importantly I came out knowing what I wanted and didn't want in a long term partner.

I'm not sure how old you are, but all these experiences are there to teach you something about yourself. You got to take a slam trying to kickflip the 10 stairs to realize it's not the worst thing in the world.
Thanks for all the responses guys. I've been just trying to go about my life the past few days. We had only been seeing eachother for a solid 4 months or so with a couple periods where we were both out of town. I was literally on the brink of DTR since we had been seeing eachother more consistent and it was starting to get more serious. Anyway I dont know what changed her, but at this point I think I made my intentions clear when I told her I really cared about her and that I was interested in her romantically and to let me know if she changes her mind. Still creeping my Ig. I'm 27, but tbh I didnt start having any success with chick's until 25 when I started getting more confidence and getting in better shape. It's just always difficult to find one you just click like that with and when you lose it you rush into that feeling where you think you will never find it again. I may try calling her in a week or so but beyond that, she has my number and no amount of begging is going to change anything. Been watching a lot of Corey Wayne videos on youtube.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 09:03:42 PM by skatefresh »

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9079 on: January 19, 2020, 11:19:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Beautiful champ.

[close]
Thanks for all the responses guys. I've been just trying to go about my life the past few days. We had only been seeing eachother for a solid 4 months or so with a couple periods where we were both out of town. I was literally on the brink of DTR since we had been seeing eachother more consistent and it was starting to get more serious. Anyway I dont know what changed her, but at this point I think I made my intentions clear when I told her I really cared about her and that I was interested in her romantically and to let me know if she changes her mind. Still creeping my Ig. I'm 27, but tbh I didnt start having any success with chick's until 25 when I started getting more confidence and getting in better shape. It's just always difficult to find one you just click like that with and when you lose it you rush into that feeling where you think you will never find it again. I may try calling her in a week or so but beyond that, she has my number and no amount of begging is going to change anything. Been watching a lot of Corey Wayne videos on youtube.

I feel you man, I only started getting success in the dating game in my late 20s after I put skateboarding on ice and pursued wider interests. I picked up kickboxing, became more outgoing and started using online dating instead of hunting around the office, clubs or asking my friends to set me up on dates with their friends. I feel it gets easier as you get older - you grow into your confidence, know your likes and dislikes, and are firmer in your beliefs and what you want in the dating game.

It can be hard to see now, but there are many fish in the pond. While the one in front of you always looks the most desirable, sometimes it's just not meant to be. You just have to put yourself out there again and keep fishing. I think the Law of Attraction is BS, but I will agree that the person you're projecting out into the world will reflect itself in who you end up meeting. Unfortunately as a man in the online dating world, you got to be the one making the first move 95% of the time and hence dealing with a lot more rejection. Again, it's like skateboarding: you gotta huck yourself at the ledge 30 times to land it that 1 time.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9080 on: January 20, 2020, 02:20:42 AM »

If you're like me then the DTR stage is probably what fundamentally upsets you, I feel like there's so much hypocrisy behind that idea alone. Why the fuck try and 'define' a perfectly functional relationship to have it fit into some kind of social model if it's already perfectly functional to begin with? That shit really fucking gets me. In my experience it essentially comes down to saying 'hey, let's take all the original, genuine, enthralling aspects of the relationship we've established we had so far and throw them out of the window, now what about a few months or years of boring?'. No matter how not boring the person and relationship actually are, the introduction of the boyfriend/girlfriend equation seems to generate subconscious burdens for both parties as soon as it's written down, and what's originally great natural exchange just turns into a status some people are able to bear with more than others. I don't think one should need to 'define' a relationship for that relationship to be constructive, but there seems to be so much social pressure on people to do so that eventually they freak out if they don't label themselves something.

I honestly love exchanging with people in general and women are no exception, so whenever things are going great for me with a girl it frustrates me to no end as soon as we hit the DTR stage, because they're usually the first ones to become confused and ask about it, and then back off when they don't get the response they imagined, whatever it might have been and then I basically lose a friend for no reason. It also really fucks with me when girls pretend not to be interested in anything romantic and claim to want to remain friends, but then still obviously lose all interest in the relationship after they've realized things won't be going a certain way (that they just won't be honest and clear about themselves).

I'm a pretty straightforward guy in real life who's too selfish to really try for girls at all in terms of looks and attitude, so my spontaneous 'charm' is particularly make or break and I feel like in such a position, the lines get even more blurry, like fewer women will approach you but the ones who do will be going after something more specific they see in you until they themselves start wondering what the fuck it is they are really pursuing, and ask you to DTR, when I usually just see them as friends I've invested quality time in exchanging with. Then when they back off as so-called 'friends' is where it stops computing. Not that I'm naive, I just don't want that shit, never asked for it and would rather enjoy people for who they are all types of fun considered instead of playing fucking mind games of Tetris.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:02:55 AM by silhouette »

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #9081 on: January 20, 2020, 09:30:08 AM »

I was 22 and smashed a high school senior 17/18 cheerleader, later found out she was definitely a hoe from many dudes my age and younger.

This was in Tennessee and Georgia area at the time.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9082 on: January 20, 2020, 10:07:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Beautiful champ.

[close]
NO NO NO NO NO!

That guy is a total misogynist. He's a total douchebag pick up artist type. You don't need that shit to find a good girl. Like you, I didn't really come out of my shell until my late 20's. My friend tried to suggest his videos when I was thinking of dating again and I said fuck this pickup artist bullshit after a few videos. The way he talks about women is fucked in the head.

If you wan't a relationship, don't watch that guys videos. Those videos are targeted to people who look at women as a game, can't get with them, and are willing to be pieces of shit to get laid. And if you want an actual relationship his videos will do more harm than good. He makes up a bunch of arbitrary bullshit and just assumes it as fact. I think he promotes an unhealthy view towards women and tries to justify it by claiming women are bitches or selfish.

I watched his videos for a couple days, saw right through it and said fuck this guy. I stayed true to myself, being chill, being normal when it came to finally talking to a girl. The most important thing is don't be scared, be yourself, draw lines if you know something is unhealthy and that is it!

I stayed true to my beliefs instead of thinking of women like a game, and I will fucking humble brag now about my success. I got so fucking lucky with the girl I met just being myself. She's beautiful, has a fucking amazing body, girls come up to her all the time and tell her how good she looks, super smart (Masters Degree) and she has gotten more degree's since we started dating, No drugs, no booze, super funny, super smart, very self aware, just the coolest person ever, incredibly caring and genuine, she bought a fucking PC so we play every night when we aren't together. She Motivated me to do so much in just two years. Including getting my own place, getting back in college, eating better, getting exercise, having a better attitude and much more.

I messaged her while I was texting my homie. I was like "I just sent a message to this crazy hot chick that actual likes all the shit I like, won't get a response though." My message was genuine and talked about our similar interests, asked questions about them, told her a little about myself, didn't hype myself up. I got a message a few minutes later and it was off to the races, I couldn't believe she even responded.

I'm very slightly above average looks wise, I know I'm dating up, not all women are superficial cunts to be played like a game.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9083 on: January 20, 2020, 02:25:49 PM »
Enamored with a 23 year old and I am 31.

I've been going on dating app dates but nothing has come of it so far. I've got a second date coming up so I guess that's progress. So far I've learned women typically want guys to not waste any time and almost immediately ask them out upon greeting. She's already decided she'd like to meet you when she matched for the most part.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9084 on: January 20, 2020, 05:50:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Beautiful champ.

[close]
[close]
NO NO NO NO NO!

That guy is a total misogynist. He's a total douchebag pick up artist type. You don't need that shit to find a good girl. Like you, I didn't really come out of my shell until my late 20's. My friend tried to suggest his videos when I was thinking of dating again and I said fuck this pickup artist bullshit after a few videos. The way he talks about women is fucked in the head.

If you wan't a relationship, don't watch that guys videos. Those videos are targeted to people who look at women as a game, can't get with them, and are willing to be pieces of shit to get laid. And if you want an actual relationship his videos will do more harm than good. He makes up a bunch of arbitrary bullshit and just assumes it as fact. I think he promotes an unhealthy view towards women and tries to justify it by claiming women are bitches or selfish.

I watched his videos for a couple days, saw right through it and said fuck this guy. I stayed true to myself, being chill, being normal when it came to finally talking to a girl. The most important thing is don't be scared, be yourself, draw lines if you know something is unhealthy and that is it!

I stayed true to my beliefs instead of thinking of women like a game, and I will fucking humble brag now about my success. I got so fucking lucky with the girl I met just being myself. She's beautiful, has a fucking amazing body, girls come up to her all the time and tell her how good she looks, super smart (Masters Degree) and she has gotten more degree's since we started dating, No drugs, no booze, super funny, super smart, very self aware, just the coolest person ever, incredibly caring and genuine, she bought a fucking PC so we play every night when we aren't together. She Motivated me to do so much in just two years. Including getting my own place, getting back in college, eating better, getting exercise, having a better attitude and much more.

I messaged her while I was texting my homie. I was like "I just sent a message to this crazy hot chick that actual likes all the shit I like, won't get a response though." My message was genuine and talked about our similar interests, asked questions about them, told her a little about myself, didn't hype myself up. I got a message a few minutes later and it was off to the races, I couldn't believe she even responded.

I'm very slightly above average looks wise, I know I'm dating up, not all women are superficial cunts to be played like a game.

My friend recommended the book "The Game" when he got out of a 5 year long sexless relationship and it worked for him. I read it and while I don't recommend the principals of the book it was very entertaining.

Different approaches to different relationship goals. If you're looking to hook up and sow your oats, then the Tinder route works. But if you're looking for a long term commitment then look at apps targeted for like minded individuals. Where I see people fuck up is trying to use hook up apps to find a long term partner. It can happen but you know what the folks on there are after.

It can be hard to imagine but being yourself is the best thing you can do in dating and finding a partner. You can't sugar coat yourself forever and it's emotionally draining to constantly be who you're not. That said, be open to improving yourself through each failed dating experience.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9085 on: January 20, 2020, 06:26:57 PM »
I know this dude (my ex-flatmate's best friend) who originally had 'no game' and eventually started reading all those books by pick-up artists, originally just get random girls on the street to take nude photos with him, he was (and I guess still is) a photographer who was pretty early onto the analog revival thing in the early 10's; worked out well for him I guess since he started seeing and sleeping with different girls every other day, but I was always perplexed by the overwhelmingly fabricated and manipulative aspect of every story, when I myself need things to be at least a bit less superficial. The guy had his fair share of contradictions too, like when he would blabber on about the so-called subversive nature of his works, then two minutes later have stars appear in his eyes at the thought of possibly doing collaborations with the likes of Louis Vuitton or Prada. I actually just checked for the first time in years and he's at 50k followers on IG now; seems to have toned down the mostly sexual stuff too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 06:29:14 PM by silhouette »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9086 on: January 21, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »
wasted ima keep it short
fuck that incel shit its fucken improper
idk bro the idea is you work out head issues with the young ones
but dont actually date them as this would be weird
aim for a 5 year age gap fam
sorry
listen to cosmic psychos

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #9087 on: January 21, 2020, 09:34:02 AM »
skatefresh, i think i know pretty well how you feel about possibly losing this girl, but in my opinion, you've just got to let her go, man. you're only dragging out the pain for yourself.

i didn't have my first real relationship until i was like 22 or 23. i fell super hard for her because i finally got to have that kind of relationship with someone. at the time i felt it like i fell in love with her and nobody else would've made me feel the same way, but i dont feel that way anymore. she was just the first person to really give me a chance at a relationship. i would've fallen just as hard for anyone else. she was a nice person and she was pretty, but she wasn't nearly as special as i thought she was.

one day she told me to come over and broke up with me out of the blue. i thought our relationship was perfect. we never fought, always got along great. always had fun with each other. i couldn't understand why she did that to me and i wouldn't accept it. we got back together and broke up a few more times. at one point we were broke up and she told me not to talk to her anymore and we needed time apart. i waited two weeks and mailed her this big long love letter trying to win her heart back and a few days after she got it she called saying she missed me and blah blah blah. we got back together but only lasted another week. i havent talked to her since. that last week together wasn't fun at all and the final breakup was resentful and it STILL took me months to get over her.

what i regret is all that emotional pain i put myself through just to try to keep her when she was the first one to tell me she didn't want to be with me. i wish i would've just let that be as it was and accepted it, rather than fight it. i didn't understand her reason at first because i thought what we had was perfect, but i didn't need to understand why. she simply didn't want me. it sucks, but you win some and you lose some. take your L and move on. find someone who DOES want to be with you. don't waste your time energy convincing someone who doesn't.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 09:35:55 AM by JB »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9088 on: January 21, 2020, 10:53:46 AM »
^ I feel like sometimes, one would only need a reason from the person they're losing (or, I should say, who's losing them) to be able to move on more easily, but a lot of times said person just won't play along because they feel like they're being asked to justify themselves, or are afraid of getting trapped; after a while it just becomes a fruitless battle of egos where no one really hears one another, till everyone just has to run away from the toxicity because it's the only viable thing to do. That's also why I think ghosting is dumb, spend thirty seconds of your life being clear about your reasons to the person you've claimed to like thus far, instead of selfishly having them wonder what's up for weeks or months, fuck mind games, people have no time to waste with that shit. Sometimes I feel like people are getting way too paranoid about other people in general for the majority to even have a clue left on how to handle the most basic aspects of relationships reasonably, or seriously consider fundamental empathy, the disconnection feels pretty real to me.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:55:33 AM by silhouette »

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9089 on: January 22, 2020, 08:19:09 AM »
Does anyone have any advice on how to get my energy back? After being in a toxic relationship I feel like a part of my soul or part of me is gone, I used to be real friendly and happy a lot. I used to really care for others but after I broke up with my skanky ex I just feel so drained and weak. I don't miss him at all, I don't love him but rather want that chunk of who I was back. I feel like a shadow of my former self. I feel it on and off the board. I want to get back out there and be myself and socialize and mabe get back into dating. But I just feel this part of myself missing, maybe I need to heal, can someone help me figure this out.