Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1737938 times)

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9120 on: January 31, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »
had my first big modeling gig from my agency today and even though it was low risk, i was cutting all my time restraints too close. my nerves are worn and no nicotine for the last two weeks is burning me out a bit.

people who were always late in the past, how did you snap the habit? i need help bad before i fuck myself over
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9121 on: February 01, 2020, 04:02:30 AM »
had my first big modeling gig from my agency today and even though it was low risk, i was cutting all my time restraints too close. my nerves are worn and no nicotine for the last two weeks is burning me out a bit.

people who were always late in the past, how did you snap the habit? i need help bad before i fuck myself over

Well shit that is a tough one. It really depends on your personality I believe. You can change it but you really have to fight to change being late and just be prepared earlier for everything. I always have no excuse myself as I wake up by 5:30 everyday even if I had a late night. It fucking sucks. Body clock wont let me hit snooze button.

I have an old friend who always disregarded the time altogether. Never wore a watch or checked the time. Band practice at 5 he would come at 6:30. He was also fired a few times for continuously showing up late to work. I didn't understand it. He is better now, but only about his job, casual arrangements he is still behind.

If I have an engagement, date, appointment, that's all my mind is focused on 100%. I also make it a point to be there early no matter what. I also have no patience and general anxiety so I just want to get that shit done and over with so I can move on, go crack a brew, smoke and relax. I cannot relax unless I am completely done with whatever needs to be done for the day.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9122 on: February 01, 2020, 05:24:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well shit that is a tough one. It really depends on your personality I believe. You can change it but you really have to fight to change being late and just be prepared earlier for everything. I always have no excuse myself as I wake up by 5:30 everyday even if I had a late night. It fucking sucks. Body clock wont let me hit snooze button.

I have an old friend who always disregarded the time altogether. Never wore a watch or checked the time. Band practice at 5 he would come at 6:30. He was also fired a few times for continuously showing up late to work. I didn't understand it. He is better now, but only about his job, casual arrangements he is still behind.

If I have an engagement, date, appointment, that's all my mind is focused on 100%. I also make it a point to be there early no matter what. I also have no patience and general anxiety so I just want to get that shit done and over with so I can move on, go crack a brew, smoke and relax. I cannot relax unless I am completely done with whatever needs to be done for the day.
i like your style man. im gonna try that out
im a goal oriented person but im also chill. looking back on it, i really grew into the persona that imagined for myself back when i was a kid. its just literally who i am now, i think i broke the fucking fourth wall or some shit im mindfucked :o either im a good actor or thats the byproduct of being goal oriented, ill have to ask around to make sure im not crazy

either way i guess i wish i knew what i was doing back when i decided who id be lol. being laid back works out well for almost everything except for my time restrained goals like work or even skating. skating specifically, ill try at something, then find other things to do when i get frustrated until im ready to go back at it. thats called quitting if im gonna honest and harsh with myself. i get too lax before i reach the finish line too much for my liking now that i understand it better. great fucking advice, i will make a conscious effort to do until done, thanks in advance. a gnar is owed
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9123 on: February 02, 2020, 12:01:44 AM »

Multiple alarm clocks. Those cartoon looking ones. They’re loud as fuck. I used to have one under my bed, one in my bathroom and one in my kitchen. My thinking was as I have to go to kitchen to turn it off I may as well put the kettle on and start carping those diems.

Also, diary. Buy a nice looking cover and just get new paper for it each year. I also have a whiteboard on the wall that I can see from bed. It helps me mentally prepare for my day as have all my shit in order and I know exactly what I have on for the day/week.

Great work on quitting smoking. After two weeks you should be over the worst of it now. Good shit
listen to cosmic psychos

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9124 on: February 02, 2020, 12:42:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Multiple alarm clocks. Those cartoon looking ones. They’re loud as fuck. I used to have one under my bed, one in my bathroom and one in my kitchen. My thinking was as I have to go to kitchen to turn it off I may as well put the kettle on and start carping those diems.

Also, diary. Buy a nice looking cover and just get new paper for it each year. I also have a whiteboard on the wall that I can see from bed. It helps me mentally prepare for my day as have all my shit in order and I know exactly what I have on for the day/week.

Great work on quitting smoking. After two weeks you should be over the worst of it now. Good shit
i really want some of these

can set them a bit early to smash em and clean up the mess. should be good to get my blood running in the morning.

i have one of those little books. i keep it to make lists of the shit i have to do for the day so i dont forget it. i call it my to do list, but anyone who sees a grown man writing in a little book is probably thinking diary. if someone ever bothers me about it, which i doubt, ill just say im an up and coming author for shits and giggles.

whiteboard will have to wait for when i get my permanent address but thats a good idea. thanks for the tips, will write   on my list

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #9125 on: February 02, 2020, 01:12:34 AM »
I used to really struggle with the always late thing, despite how hard I'd think I'd try too, the thing is as long as you can't actually be on time then you just need to try harder, and to try harder you need to observe what you're doing wrong. Sometimes it's underestimating the time it'll take you to get somewhere because you're so obsessed with getting there you almost don't consider the commuting time, as though you'll magically teleport. Procrastination should be hacked into pieces as soon as you can sense it or else you're essentially wasting your energy all the while knowing it by making things drag on. Optimizing the order in which you do things helps tremendously, just that ability of not just taking on the right habits but also sequencing in the way that plays the smoothest is a lifesaver in itself.

Another thing I do is I'd always fuck up and genuinely underestimate the time it'd take me to perform a task or to get somewhere; as soon as I noticed that pattern, I just took the amount of time I'd normally be late by on average, round it up (sometimes exaggeratedly) just to be on the safe side and force myself to consider that more realistic number next time instead of always trying to improvise riding things out, even if that meant less comfort (obviously). Once thing I've noticed, I'll always be super early for important or expensive matters (e.g.. flights, work, administration etc.) but regularly late for everything or with most people that I've developed confidence with, I don't like it, and am also always kinda working on it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:17:16 AM by silhouette »

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #9126 on: February 04, 2020, 12:00:18 PM »
I'm really nervous about initiating sexual contact with women. I had 3 girlfriends in highschool who all asked me out and made it pretty clear they wanted to have sex with me but I always pretended to be oblivious in the moment because I was scared of misinterpreting shit and ruining the relationship. Thinking back I cringe very bad. Like barely held hands or anything. One time one of them wore these ridiculous heels and kept "tripping" and holding my arm and my dumbass told her to I could drive her home to change shoes.

I lost my virginity in college where this girl wanted to bang at a party but I wasn't super into it but I hung out with her to flex on my friends who were womanless. Couple weeks later she keeps sending me flirty texts that I ignored, but I'm a date with my friend I asked if I could pee on her face and she said if I didn't have STDs she's down. Went to her place got drunk, peed on her face, and slept on her bed. She woke me up in the night and asked me if I was gay, I said no. She said prove it so I fucked her and that's the only reason I'm not still a virgin.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9127 on: February 04, 2020, 12:20:06 PM »
I'm really nervous about initiating sexual contact with women. I had 3 girlfriends in highschool who all asked me out and made it pretty clear they wanted to have sex with me but I always pretended to be oblivious in the moment because I was scared of misinterpreting shit and ruining the relationship. Thinking back I cringe very bad. Like barely held hands or anything. One time one of them wore these ridiculous heels and kept "tripping" and holding my arm and my dumbass told her to I could drive her home to change shoes.

I lost my virginity in college where this girl wanted to bang at a party but I wasn't super into it but I hung out with her to flex on my friends who were womanless. Couple weeks later she keeps sending me flirty texts that I ignored, but I'm a date with my friend I asked if I could pee on her face and she said if I didn't have STDs she's down. Went to her place got drunk, peed on her face, and slept on her bed. She woke me up in the night and asked me if I was gay, I said no. She said prove it so I fucked her and that's the only reason I'm not still a virgin.
sounds like your okay with it? or am i reading things wrong

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #9128 on: February 04, 2020, 01:27:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Like when I genuinely care abt the other person it's hard cause I don't wanna fuck things up, but if I don't care it's easier. It sucks cause like basically shows affection to ppl i don't care about, and not show affection to ppl i care about.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1306
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9129 on: February 04, 2020, 01:34:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Like when I genuinely care abt the other person it's hard cause I don't wanna fuck things up, but if I don't care it's easier. It sucks cause like basically shows affection to ppl i don't care about, and not show affection to ppl i care about.
You should get a little therapy going. Getting that mindset sorted if you're aware of it will make you happier in the long run.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #9130 on: February 05, 2020, 05:01:56 PM »
Insanity is a scary subject

I can see it in this house, and in myself after some time ignoring it or actually going undiagnosed

Taking a shower I'm like damn I don't want to leave this shower.. Remembering details of time past and gathering an understanding that things are spiraling downward and nobody faces it openly. And that I default to a broken pattern that led me here in life

Back to slap then youtube to fall into another entertainment trap. Forgetting the cobbled plans to correct issues I put together during that moment of clarity

gg on pissing on her face
That's fucking funny
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 05:05:24 PM by Skart »
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
« Reply #9131 on: February 05, 2020, 11:39:07 PM »

username checks out. great.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9132 on: February 06, 2020, 06:47:37 PM »
I've been going in hard on these dating apps. No results but I've been getting matches on account of me paying for them and being able to write a coherent sentence. I've met 3 women in real life. One of them actually initiated contact with me after the first meeting. We're having a hard time coordinating schedules to see each other again, though. There's a girl I met in real life that I'm trying to talk to as well, but it's always in this circumspect way. I got her IG and asked when the next time her band plays and now I don't know what else to say to her. And another girl that I met when I was in this mental health halfway house thing contacted me unsolicited. That one kind of blew my mind. I don't have anything to say to her either. She's deaf, but that doesn't matter. She's also prettier than most women I get matched with on these apps. Whatever, the point is I'm being way more aggressive than I've ever been in my life, and I've got nothing to show for it, but I feel like I'm on the cusp of something more than what I've ever imagined for myself. Also a bartender at my neighborhood brewery told me she be what is essentially my wingwoman.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9133 on: February 06, 2020, 06:49:26 PM »
I've been going in hard on these dating apps. No results but I've been getting matches on account of me paying for them and being able to write a coherent sentence. I've met 3 women in real life. One of them actually initiated contact with me after the first meeting. We're having a hard time coordinating schedules to see each other again, though. There's a girl I met in real life that I'm trying to talk to as well, but it's always in this circumspect way. I got her IG and asked when the next time her band plays and now I don't know what else to say to her. And another girl that I met when I was in this mental health halfway house thing contacted me unsolicited. That one kind of blew my mind. I don't have anything to say to her either. She's deaf, but that doesn't matter. She's also prettier than most women I get matched with on these apps. Whatever, the point is I'm being way more aggressive than I've ever been in my life, and I've got nothing to show for it, but I feel like I'm on the cusp of something more than what I've ever imagined for myself. Also a bartender at my neighborhood brewery told me she be what is essentially my wingwoman.
time for a dick pic
Lady Fanny from Omaha

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9134 on: February 06, 2020, 07:09:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
time for a dick pic
Genius

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9135 on: February 06, 2020, 07:20:40 PM »
Hell yeah, man. I can empathize with that feeling. Just continue to keep being the best "you" that you can be and something will happen. Keep your head up!
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #9136 on: February 06, 2020, 09:29:46 PM »
Proud of you L33t!

When I get to that point I try to do small talk. But I feel like I come across as dry typing rather than in person. Maybe look for random events nearby and shoot them her way?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9137 on: February 06, 2020, 10:36:28 PM »
Just got denied by a couple plus sized ladies I thought I was having a good time with. That'll put you right back in your place real quick.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #9138 on: February 07, 2020, 02:07:18 AM »
Just got denied by a couple plus sized ladies I thought I was having a good time with. That'll put you right back in your place real quick.

Plus-sized is kinda in demand these days... at least they think it is.

People have weird ideas of their self-worth with instagram/social media values put onto everyone now, don't let it get you down.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9139 on: February 07, 2020, 06:05:04 AM »
I'm happy for you L33t. Basically there's this girl that I think is obsessed with me. She emailed me, texted me through google hangout and texts me 24/7. We worked together for awhile and tried to ask me out. I said maybe but I just don't really like her. I'm already seeing someone. She doesn't know that. She asked me out to lunch I told her I don't have cash on me. I told her I don't want to date anyone in my friend group. Don't think she got the hint. Shoot me.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9140 on: February 07, 2020, 07:39:31 AM »
I'm happy for you L33t. Basically there's this girl that I think is obsessed with me. She emailed me, texted me through google hangout and texts me 24/7. We worked together for awhile and tried to ask me out. I said maybe but I just don't really like her. I'm already seeing someone. She doesn't know that. She asked me out to lunch I told her I don't have cash on me. I told her I don't want to date anyone in my friend group. Don't think she got the hint. Shoot me.
stop hogging all the girls!
if you're in the leetgeek area maybe you can do the classic bait and switch handoff.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9141 on: February 07, 2020, 09:01:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
stop hogging all the girls!
if you're in the leetgeek area maybe you can do the classic bait and switch handoff.
Hahaha, I live in rural Iowa, but I moved from SF. I'm a native San Fransican. It's not my fault people try to get at me. I'm just a mediocre person.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9142 on: February 07, 2020, 08:49:14 PM »
Just bitched out on talking to a girl I like. My anxiety is super high when I go to places with crowds, but apparently if there's someone I'm interested in there, I nearly have a panic attack. She was even sitting alone a couple times. Fuck!

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9143 on: February 08, 2020, 05:56:51 AM »
Just bitched out on talking to a girl I like. My anxiety is super high when I go to places with crowds, but apparently if there's someone I'm interested in there, I nearly have a panic attack. She was even sitting alone a couple times. Fuck!
confidence builds results my friend

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #9144 on: February 08, 2020, 06:02:48 AM »
Always think about the worst case scenario. In this case it would be a girl laughing at you in front ir everyone, which would mean it's not the kind of girl you want to hang with. You have nothing to lose seriously. Be gentle and polite, and try,if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, which is just the same as not trying but at least you tried. Don't overthink girls and relations. We are just animals

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9145 on: February 08, 2020, 06:09:09 AM »
Animals with feels...

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #9146 on: February 08, 2020, 08:11:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Plus-sized is kinda in demand these days... at least they think it is.

People have weird ideas of their self-worth with instagram/social media values put onto everyone now, don't let it get you down.
Yeah I feel like a dick saying this but big chicks got it twisted and think all guys wanna fuck a gunt. They think thicc means obese. And they think rolls = curves. Sorry if that's your kind thing L33T, no disrespect, but it's true. But pretty woman these days thinks they are the shit. If you use a dating app like POF that lets you message first, check out how they look, but then look at their profile and see if they seem totally self centered, you want to find someone that seems like they aren't trying to copy what everyone else is doing. Someone who has interests that arent: food, coffee, netflix.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9147 on: February 08, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »
I dont mind big girls. I mean, I'm a big guy so who am I to judge? They're not "my type" either. I don't necessarily have a type. I know that pretty faced women with short hair does something for me, but in reality I can see something I find physically attractive in almost any woman.

Expand Quote
[close]
Always think about the worst case scenario. In this case it would be a girl laughing at you in front ir everyone, which would mean it's not the kind of girl you want to hang with. You have nothing to lose seriously. Be gentle and polite, and try,if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, which is just the same as not trying but at least you tried. Don't overthink girls and relations. We are just animals
Worst case scenario is everybody in my social circle will know what I tried and will roast me forever. That's not too bad now that I'm considering it. I've been trying to find a new circle anyway. I promise to myself that I'll do something the next chance I get....or lurk her Instagram account forever.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #9148 on: February 09, 2020, 10:58:08 AM »
I wish I could get paid for sending dudes picture of my feet.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9149 on: February 10, 2020, 03:25:34 AM »
I wish I could get paid for sending dudes picture of my feet.
I wished dudes would pay me for my old skate shoes
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m