Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371243 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #540 on: January 05, 2019, 07:47:14 PM »
First, this thread should is prime evidence of the fact that: if you have even half of a brain in your head, you should stay the fuck away from the absolute morons on this message board. It's unfortunate to those of us who love skateboarding, but also know that skaters are probably the last people we'd want to associate ourselves with these days. Most of the idiots on this thread seem to have a 10 year-olds grasp of logic. It's astounding.

Second, instead of all the beyond-stupid hypotheticals being thrown out by you idiots, the better way to evaluate this situation would be to imagine what Jesse is thinking right now. Do you think he's proud that he fucked that security guard up, happy that he defended himself against a fat old man, stoked that he's in county jail with rapists and murderers and gang members?

I'm willing to be that he would give anything to go back and handle that situation in a completely different manner. He went from being in a predatory 8-on-1 situation, to his little bitch ass being prey in a building full of serious criminals, and being denied bail so he has no way out. Bro is probably crying himself to sleep at night.

Expand Quote
Jesse Vieira was defending the shit out of himself when he hit the old man laying on the ground.
[close]
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

MKULTRA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #541 on: January 05, 2019, 07:56:24 PM »
Shit situation no doubt but most of you are blowing my mind. None of you were there or know what went down. Self defense can be a bitch sometimes. Did the guy deserve this outcome? Definitely not, but do you think this is the outcome anyone wanted or thought was going to happen? It's a freak thing, bad shit happens. If this security guard came in hot and threw the first punch he could've just as well done the same. He should've done his job and called the cops, if he opened the door this was always a possibility. I'm not condoning it, but we are all human beings and imperfect, we all make mistakes...they were made on both sides I'm sure. I've been assaulted by security guards before and hit over the head with a walkie talkie while I was literally filming and my head was down in my viewfinder, I didn't even see it coming. I jumped up and my friend came to my defense and pushed the guy back off, he could've easily have slipped and fell and hit his head on the stairs...or he could've knocked me out with his initial blow and the same fate could've happened to me. I don't think that would've been his intent but this shit happens in the heat of the moment. Everyone leaves the scene, no one thought the dude was gonna die or be badly injured I'm sure. There's two sides to every story and being in these situations over the years I'm sure theres more to it that isn't being publicized. You fucks are so quick to eat your own all it takes is some sad pictures and the other sides story and you fall for it.

Well said. What happened was the worst case scenario, which most likely was a one and a hundred occurrence.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #542 on: January 05, 2019, 08:10:25 PM »
The 2017 thrasher with jason on the cover has an interview with Sean Greene, where he says he broke his neck because he was drunk and didnt want to leave the homies. Could a homie have stayed behind with him? Were they on a filming mission?
Sean Greene had nothing to do with this situation though
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:12:33 PM by Trickflip »

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #543 on: January 05, 2019, 08:48:42 PM »
I couldn't tell shit from the video and didn't read 20 pages.  Security swung first and skater did not use a board to hit him, is that the consensus?  Yes or no? 

I've seen both said multiple times, as I probably did read 10 pages, but I ain't starting over.

ZEBRA

« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2019, 09:51:50 PM »
Expand Quote
First, this thread should is prime evidence of the fact that: if you have even half of a brain in your head, you should stay the fuck away from the absolute morons on this message board. It's unfortunate to those of us who love skateboarding, but also know that skaters are probably the last people we'd want to associate ourselves with these days. Most of the idiots on this thread seem to have a 10 year-olds grasp of logic. It's astounding.

Second, instead of all the beyond-stupid hypotheticals being thrown out by you idiots, the better way to evaluate this situation would be to imagine what Jesse is thinking right now. Do you think he's proud that he fucked that security guard up, happy that he defended himself against a fat old man, stoked that he's in county jail with rapists and murderers and gang members?

I'm willing to be that he would give anything to go back and handle that situation in a completely different manner. He went from being in a predatory 8-on-1 situation, to his little bitch ass being prey in a building full of serious criminals, and being denied bail so he has no way out. Bro is probably crying himself to sleep at night.
[close]

Of course Jesse would give anything to reverse what happened, unfortunately for him, that's not how life works and he deserves the 25 years in prison he's about to endure. End of story.

Assault with a deadly weapon is only like 5 years. Not 25. You’re thinking murder.

They were suppose to go to court today. Anyone have info on what happened?? Still in jail? Let go? What’s the deal?

Hopefully it’ll be covered in the news tonight.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #545 on: January 05, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »
Legal advice on SLAP kind of reminds of grandad getting legal advice from Thugnificent.

14:38
https://dai.ly/x5xh90v

Would gnar for a Thugnificent reference if I knew how

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #546 on: January 05, 2019, 11:22:40 PM »
Another thing is that the security guard could still potentially die from his injuries.  It’s a long road to recovery and that road is full of complications that can come from this incident.  Whether it’s weeks, months, or years from now.  If that happens things will change entirely. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but his life expectancy has been greatly shortened by this and when he does eventually pass it will surely be blamed on this incident.

ArtVandelay

« Reply #547 on: January 06, 2019, 12:30:27 AM »

I don’t know, it’s your logic that sounds like a 10 year olds to me. “He feels bad about it so cut him some slack.” “He would go back and do it differently.” (Says everyone who has ever been to jail, ever. What’s that saying - you’re not sorry you did it, just sorry you got caught)There is no going back. Also I’d be pretty upset if I was one of Dan’s family members. None of those dudes have come forward to accept responsibility. They’re all hiding and Jesse is trying to get out of it. Not a good look.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:34:51 AM by ArtVandelay »

Brguy

« Reply #548 on: January 06, 2019, 03:01:04 AM »
I couldn't tell shit from the video and didn't read 20 pages.  Security swung first and skater did not use a board to hit him, is that the consensus?  Yes or no? 

I've seen both said multiple times, as I probably did read 10 pages, but I ain't starting over.
Yes, but the security guard was punched while on the ground.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #549 on: January 06, 2019, 07:13:26 AM »
Who’s got the second video angle?
I’m thinking it’s not gonna prove shit.

This is what happened.

> guard tries to grab someone’s skateboard to take it away, that’s not something that requires psyical self defense.

>He goes to take the skateboard and is then attacked by a whole group of guys.

>piece of shit skater punches guard while he’s already fallen to the ground

> guard gets up and is hit again and knocked out then smacks his head on the ground

>Guard didn’t throw the first punch
>tries to grab the skateboard and is then asullted to the point of never being able to recognize his family again.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

kookshit

• Rep: -8
« Reply #550 on: January 06, 2019, 07:41:30 AM »
gx1000 is poosay for disabling comments

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #551 on: January 06, 2019, 10:12:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t know, it’s your logic that sounds like a 10 year olds to me. “He feels bad about it so cut him some slack.” “He would go back and do it differently.” (Says everyone who has ever been to jail, ever. What’s that saying - you’re not sorry you did it, just sorry you got caught)There is no going back. Also I’d be pretty upset if I was one of Dan’s family members. None of those dudes have come forward to accept responsibility. They’re all hiding and Jesse is trying to get out of it. Not a good look.

I've been to jail for felony assault and no matter how bad you feel about it the courts don't care. I fucked up so i had to face the consequences and so should they. What's this "with rapists and murderers " shit? Guess what you give someone brain damage that's exactly where you belong.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Get the strap

« Reply #552 on: January 06, 2019, 11:08:34 AM »

This is what happened.

> guard tries to grab someone’s skateboard to take it away, that’s not something that requires psyical self defense.

> guard gets up and is hit again and knocked out then smacks his head on the ground

>tries to grab the skateboard and is then asullted to the point of never being able to recognize his family again.

That's how it looked to me too...He got knocked to the ground, got punched on the ground, got up, they ganged up on him, he got hit with a board and the board fell to the ground, when he got hit with the board he got knocked unconscious, the skaters realized that and let him go, then he just fell back unconscious and hit his head again and then they left. He looks like he's already knocked out when he falls backwards.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #553 on: January 06, 2019, 11:13:55 AM »
Man and I fucking hate having to be on the side of the security guard.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #554 on: January 06, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »
So is Jesse the one that hit the guard when he was on the ground?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #555 on: January 06, 2019, 01:02:59 PM »
So is Jesse the one that hit the guard when he was on the ground?
That part idk, I don’t even know what that guy looks and I wouldn’t be able to tell from the video even if I did know, I think.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #556 on: January 06, 2019, 01:55:42 PM »
I’m not a doctor but I’m pretty sure it’s not a good sign when your head can be accurately described as MASSIVELY DENTED.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #557 on: January 06, 2019, 01:56:16 PM »
These guys treated this guys skull like a soccer ball during cinco de mayo.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #558 on: January 06, 2019, 01:57:17 PM »
CTE1000

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #559 on: January 06, 2019, 01:59:22 PM »
I’m torn. On one hand the security guard can’t recognize his own family. On the other hand they DID have to temporarily leave the spot. I call it even.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 04:58:39 PM by NickDagger »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

A.J.K.

« Reply #561 on: January 06, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »
What even are courts anymore? Just ask SLAP what to do.

Is JV being tried in the Court of Slap? No. People here are rightly pissed that these guys felt it necessary to jointly beat a security guard. Your comment is inane.

As someone earlier said, stop thinking about this as skaters and see the bigger picture. We're on the section of the forum rightly called useless wooden toy banter. Being disturbed whilst playing with said toy is not reason to mangle someone else. Yes, clearly the security guard COULD have initiated the physical confrontation somehow, but if he was being truly aggressive, wouldn't we have heard something? All we have is tkp mysteriously alluding to what his pals told him, which is not convincing given the video that has been posted.

No matter what happens legally, as human beings it is entirely reasonable to acknowledge this was entirely unnecessary.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #562 on: January 06, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »

This is what happened.

the video might prove that jessie didn't start it, but one of the other goonies did. yet jessie didn't defend himself against shit, he basically attempted to murder a guy.

as much as ill miss the gx dudes, lock them all up.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #563 on: January 06, 2019, 02:35:55 PM »
The GX vid was a banger--best vid of the year IMHO. But I can't help but think the popularity of the vid emboldened them to escalate shit. It would have been nice if skateboarding collectively would have called out the fucking with security/homeowners. There were some posts here and there calling it out skateboarding as a whole as embraced the fuck yeah hellride 1-8. Those foos are in for a hell ride no doubt.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #564 on: January 06, 2019, 02:43:28 PM »
^You gotta change your name to Jesse Viera's Wallet now

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #565 on: January 06, 2019, 02:54:52 PM »
I heard people are beefing hard as fuck in Pelican Bay to see who gives him his first tear drop face tattoo. Riots in San Quentin I guess.

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #566 on: January 06, 2019, 03:00:55 PM »
Im not touching this subject with a ten foot stick.

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #567 on: January 06, 2019, 03:03:45 PM »
10 foot road gap

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #568 on: January 06, 2019, 03:35:07 PM »
The GX vid was a banger--best vid of the year IMHO. But I can't help but think the popularity of the vid emboldened them to escalate shit. It would have been nice if skateboarding collectively would have called out the fucking with security/homeowners. There were some posts here and there calling it out skateboarding as a whole as embraced the fuck yeah hellride 1-8. Those foos are in for a hell ride no doubt.

With you on this, a bunch of posters in this thread were hailing the video as a pure representation of skateboarding and saying how great it was that a video like this came out in 2018 but there's a lot of bullshit in there that rubbed me the wrong way - knocking over that security guard on the bs lipslide is fucked.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #569 on: January 06, 2019, 03:37:05 PM »
i keep thinking about the video from gx that is being presented as evidence and wondering how much laughing is in it. hopefully none but it seems like there always is when skate clips show altercations like this.