Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376194 times)

billy.pepperidge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #870 on: January 14, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
What if I told you Dan Jensen voted for Trump and used the 'n word' with an 'r' at the end. Would this change things.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #871 on: January 14, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »
What if he was an SS officer who escaped to the US and is living in the Bay under a false name?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

duster1

• Rep: 0
« Reply #872 on: January 14, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »
My two favourite lines ever are Gino in trilogy and Julien Stranger in skypager both at black rock. What is done is unfortunately done but this spot will always remind me of how shit people can act. I'm sure the involved skaters will always regret over reacting so badly just to get a clip. They have ruined someone's life and effected this man's family and friends for ever.. get well Dan. [quote/]

Gino doesn’t skate Black Rock in Trilogy. What line are you talking about?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:40:58 AM by duster1 »
Skating and Baitin

billy.pepperidge

« Reply #873 on: January 14, 2019, 11:45:31 AM »
What if he was an SS officer who escaped to the US and is living in the Bay under a false name?
Well he still deserves his day in court. Vigilante justice is uncalled for, no matter what someone's accused of.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #874 on: January 14, 2019, 11:48:03 AM »
halpmeimbleddin has to be the most stupid piece of shit ever to comment on slap.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -488
« Reply #875 on: January 14, 2019, 11:53:01 AM »
What if I told you Dan Jensen voted for Trump and used the 'n word' with an 'r' at the end. Would this change things.

Forget the 'N' word, the voting for Trump thing is all it would take guaranteed for the lot of you unprincipled slap posters. If Jensen had pro-Trump shit on his IG they'd be wishing his death and praising Jesse/GX. You fucks would be going back to get your donation money back in a heartbeat.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #876 on: January 14, 2019, 12:02:57 PM »

Depends, how good do you reckon his frontside ollie is?

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #877 on: January 14, 2019, 12:30:40 PM »
halpmeimbleddin has to be the most stupid piece of shit ever to comment on slap.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #878 on: January 14, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
when did skaters start supporting security guards over other skaters?? what dimension have i stepped into?

i feel bad for dude, dont get me wrong... but theres no way the fight started over something like him grabbing the board or kicking them out. im sure the guard said something fucked or that theres more to this at least. AND, the actual injury that fucked this dude wasnt from them slamming the board on his head, it was from dude falling and smacking his head on the ground. quite the security guard they got there lmao.

there may have been around 8 of them as yall are saying, but the actual fight seemed like 1vs1 with the rest just being there.

guard shouldve called the cops if he was repeatedly telling them to leave with no success.
[close]

What is this? Some GX idiots posting up here now
[close]

not affiliated with gx, not even on the west coast. ill take that as a compliment tho, dudes are gnarly as fuck. been lurking for years, just never felt the need to post on slap until seeing some of these fags like you defending rent a cops. sure as hell aint how things used to be.
[close]

I'd rather back rent a cops then skaters that act like fuckwits. One dude and everyone runs in.. bunch of pansies
[close]

again, you dont know the whole story so why speak on it? how were they acting like fuckwits? they were skating a spot after being told to leave. YEAH, gx are TOTALLY the first ones to ever do such a terrible thing. and when you say "everyone runs in", what do you mean? they sure as fuck didnt all start beating on the dude.. thats just false. it was 1 on 1. if anything, some of the other guys were trying to stop jesse (assuming thats who made the punch that knocked the guard down)
[close]

It was 0 on 1. It was one guy attacking somebody who should not have been attacked. It was 7 other individuals facilitating said attack. It was a young man punching a 60 year old man in the face while he was on the ground. You are an ignorant fool, and if that weren't the case, Vieira would not be sitting in jail. You live in a fantasy world where double standards ( like being entitled enough to move barriers, then paralyze somebody moving your skateboard) are ok. One that propagates regression i.e dumbass sayings like "it sure ain't like it used to be". I've been skateboarding for 16 years and never felt the need to smash a security guard in the face with my skateboard. Keep defending pieces of shit that feel otherwise. I pity you.
[close]

why you so mad dawg? when i said "it sure aint like it used to be", i was referring to the slap forums.. it used to be void of overly sensitive folks like you and chuckramone. thanks for the pity tho, fool  8)

and as i told others, you dont know what happened... as you weren't there. i never said what vieira did was right or wrong. not once. that'll be decided in court. not by you, and not by me. but i can assure you they didn't hit the guy with a skateboard, and i can assure you most of his head injuries are due to him slamming his head off the ground like the 10/10 security guard he was. god forbid somebody tries robbing the place, he sure as hell isn't gonna be much of an issue. his head injury wasnt because of any of their punches and was not because of some madeup shit of them beating him with a skateboard. stay angry tho

The Old Gray Mare she ain't what she used to be...

borntosin

• Rep: -25
  • Guilty as Sin
« Reply #879 on: January 14, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »
ok so does anyone actually have any new information on this or just a bunch of really awesome opinions that i totally love reading
i can't even go to the grocery store without encountering at least a half dozen front feeble impossibles out up 8 stair sets

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #880 on: January 14, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
when did skaters start supporting security guards over other skaters?? what dimension have i stepped into?

i feel bad for dude, dont get me wrong... but theres no way the fight started over something like him grabbing the board or kicking them out. im sure the guard said something fucked or that theres more to this at least. AND, the actual injury that fucked this dude wasnt from them slamming the board on his head, it was from dude falling and smacking his head on the ground. quite the security guard they got there lmao.

there may have been around 8 of them as yall are saying, but the actual fight seemed like 1vs1 with the rest just being there.

guard shouldve called the cops if he was repeatedly telling them to leave with no success.
[close]

What is this? Some GX idiots posting up here now
[close]

not affiliated with gx, not even on the west coast. ill take that as a compliment tho, dudes are gnarly as fuck. been lurking for years, just never felt the need to post on slap until seeing some of these fags like you defending rent a cops. sure as hell aint how things used to be.
[close]

I'd rather back rent a cops then skaters that act like fuckwits. One dude and everyone runs in.. bunch of pansies
[close]

again, you dont know the whole story so why speak on it? how were they acting like fuckwits? they were skating a spot after being told to leave. YEAH, gx are TOTALLY the first ones to ever do such a terrible thing. and when you say "everyone runs in", what do you mean? they sure as fuck didnt all start beating on the dude.. thats just false. it was 1 on 1. if anything, some of the other guys were trying to stop jesse (assuming thats who made the punch that knocked the guard down)
[close]

It was 0 on 1. It was one guy attacking somebody who should not have been attacked. It was 7 other individuals facilitating said attack. It was a young man punching a 60 year old man in the face while he was on the ground. You are an ignorant fool, and if that weren't the case, Vieira would not be sitting in jail. You live in a fantasy world where double standards ( like being entitled enough to move barriers, then paralyze somebody moving your skateboard) are ok. One that propagates regression i.e dumbass sayings like "it sure ain't like it used to be". I've been skateboarding for 16 years and never felt the need to smash a security guard in the face with my skateboard. Keep defending pieces of shit that feel otherwise. I pity you.
[close]

why you so mad dawg? when i said "it sure aint like it used to be", i was referring to the slap forums.. it used to be void of overly sensitive folks like you and chuckramone. thanks for the pity tho, fool  8)

and as i told others, you dont know what happened... as you weren't there. i never said what vieira did was right or wrong. not once. that'll be decided in court. not by you, and not by me. but i can assure you they didn't hit the guy with a skateboard, and i can assure you most of his head injuries are due to him slamming his head off the ground like the 10/10 security guard he was. god forbid somebody tries robbing the place, he sure as hell isn't gonna be much of an issue. his head injury wasnt because of any of their punches and was not because of some madeup shit of them beating him with a skateboard. stay angry tho
[close]

The Old Gray Mare she ain't what she used to be...

This thread seems to be going off the rails, and not in the entertaining way the bam-turned-animal-fucking thread went.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #881 on: January 14, 2019, 01:00:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Forget the 'N' word, the voting for Trump thing is all it would take guaranteed for the lot of you unprincipled slap posters. If Jensen had pro-Trump shit on his IG they'd be wishing his death and praising Jesse/GX. You fucks would be going back to get your donation money back in a heartbeat.

Voting for / backing trump just makes you an idiot. Not deserving of not being able to recognize your family because someone hit you in the head when you were knocked down. There is a big difference. There are a lot of awful people in the world today that many, even the liberals you’ve got such a hate boner for, would argue deserve what Dan Jansen got and worse  (one non-partisan based example - https://wgntv.com/2019/01/08/wisconsin-babysitter-allegedly-returned-dead-baby-to-mother-after-disguising-him-to-look-alive/amp/) and you’re gonna tell me that the people that donated their money because they felt bad that someone was essentially robbed of their life would take it back if we knew he voted for the other guy?
I donated. I wouldn’t vote for Trump.
Since you’re so feeling so impassioned, did you donate?
Fuck you. This doesn’t need to be politicized.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #882 on: January 14, 2019, 01:01:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You seldomly post but at least you always make little to no sense.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #883 on: January 14, 2019, 01:11:52 PM »
Fuck you. This doesn’t need to be politicized.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

PC Principal

« Reply #884 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:39 PM »
Bro we can disagree about politics, religion or whoever should have won SOTY...  but bro we should all agree that what happened to that security guard was wrong.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #885 on: January 14, 2019, 06:54:38 PM »
I feel bad for Dan and his family but he's an idiot and a terrible security guard. It was a freak accident, that's all.

The skaters are obviously at fault for not leaving.

All Dan had to do was call the cops as soon as it was clear they weren't leaving. What the fuck is an old security guard gonna do against 8 grown men wielding skateboards? He decided to get up and start punching dudes instead of going back inside the building to call the cops. What exactly did he think was gonna happen? Things like this happen all the time without serious injuries. What made him fall and hit his head? A punch? a push? He could have just as easily slipped while trying to get up.

If a security guard tries to yank your board and you let go and he falls and hits his head is it murder?

Do you guys think GX1000 will recover from this and keep releasing footage or is this a Daryl Angel situation?

PC Principal

« Reply #886 on: January 14, 2019, 07:19:49 PM »
If a security guard tries to yank your board and you let go and he falls and hits his head is it murder?
Bro no that’s not murder but hitting a person when they are unconscious is attempted murder and you best believe that’s what they are gonna try and get him on

billy.pepperidge

« Reply #887 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Bro no that’s not murder but hitting a person when they are unconscious is attempted murder and you best believe that’s what they are gonna try and get him on
I respect your authority bro but nobody hit him after he was unconscious. Go to the tape and you'll see. The man who hit him on the floor just pissed him off then he got up and was knocked out. That is when the rats scurried off from the sinking ship of Black Rock.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #888 on: January 14, 2019, 07:32:58 PM »
I feel bad for Dan and his family but he's an idiot and a terrible security guard. It was a freak accident, that's all.

All Dan had to do was call the cops as soon as it was clear they weren't leaving. What the fuck is an old security guard gonna do against 8 grown men wielding skateboards? He decided to get up and start punching dudes instead of going back inside the building to call the cops. What exactly did he think was gonna happen? Things like this happen all the time without serious injuries. What made him fall and hit his head? A punch? a push? He could have just as easily slipped while trying to get up.

Do you guys think GX1000 will recover from this and keep releasing footage or is this a Daryl Angel situation?
If you punch the person and hit them when they are down, that's pretty easily manslaughter if the person died.

Just because these "things happen" without serious injuries, doesn't make it a valid excuse when someone does get seriously injured when it does happen. People drive drunk all the time and don't kill or hurt anyone. That doesn't make it a valid excuse when their actions lead to death.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #889 on: January 14, 2019, 07:50:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If you punch the person and hit them when they are down, that's pretty easily manslaughter if the person died.

Just because these "things happen" without serious injuries, doesn't make it a valid excuse when someone does get seriously injured when it does happen. People drive drunk all the time and don't kill or hurt anyone. That doesn't make it a valid excuse when their actions lead to death.

It wasn't the punch that made him hit his head though. I doubt the GX footage will be made public but we'll find out what happened soon enough.

PC Principal

« Reply #890 on: January 14, 2019, 07:56:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I respect your authority bro but nobody hit him after he was unconscious. Go to the tape and you'll see. The man who hit him on the floor just pissed him off then he got up and was knocked out. That is when the rats scurried off from the sinking ship of Black Rock.
Bro I must be tripping I thought I saw footage where he hit the security guard one last time when he was out cold... my bad bro for playing lawyer

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #891 on: January 14, 2019, 08:18:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It wasn't the punch that made him hit his head though. I doubt the GX footage will be made public but we'll find out what happened soon enough.
He fell due to trying to get skateboarders to leave a property they were trespassing on while trying to defend himself. This isn't like he walked by and slipped just walking by them. Without the skater's actions, this confrontation never happens, he never gets brain damage.

This isn't a freak accident. Its terrible decisions by the GX1000 crew meeting the opportunity for shit to go terribly wrong.

This like other cops defending the dumbest possible cops because of the blue wall of silence despite the fact they shot an unarmed man.

Donald Rump

« Reply #892 on: January 14, 2019, 10:20:20 PM »

If he was a terrible security guard then how did he manage to hold down his job for 10 years?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #893 on: January 15, 2019, 12:13:47 AM »
I'm not justifying but if you push a man holding a knife, you can't be shocked if he stabs you.
I'm not justifying it but if you tempt a man with a cock, you can't be shocked if he rapes you :-*

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #894 on: January 15, 2019, 12:34:29 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm not justifying but if you push a man holding a knife, you can't be shocked if he stabs you.
[close]
I'm not justifying it but if you tempt a man with a cock, you can't be shocked if he rapes you :-*

I think your hearts in the right place but seriously dude?

Edit: I think I missed the sarcasm. My bad if so.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:58:17 AM by CrumblingInfrastructure »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #895 on: January 15, 2019, 03:40:25 AM »
no matter how that shit happened, the gx dudes should have at least called an ambulance when all that happened. what a poosey move. no sympathies for the perpetrator(s). always imagine that the victim could be a loved one. if dan jensen was your dad or friend you wouldn't defend anyone who did this, no matter how much he sucks at his job or how stupid you think his choice of profession is. he is missing a third of his skull now. anyways, someone will go to jail for this. jesse vieira just ruined this man's and his own life. gx is probably dead now, some of these dudes must be traumatized and guilt ridden. black rock is probably unskatable from now on i assume. that's a whole lot of bad outcomes that won't go away no matter how all the suddenly registered defender accounts in this thread try to spin it.

it also shows how toxic masculinity and jock behavior is still internalized in skateboarding no matter how much skaters try to distance themselves from jocks and brotypes.

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
« Reply #896 on: January 15, 2019, 05:54:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If he was a terrible security guard then how did he manage to hold down his job for 10 years?

Terrible management

Sorry, had to

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #897 on: January 15, 2019, 05:59:29 AM »
Frank, your post and profile GIF are on point.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #898 on: January 15, 2019, 07:34:56 AM »
it also shows how toxic masculinity and jock behavior is still internalized in skateboarding no matter how much skaters try to distance themselves from jocks and brotypes.

yup. shit like this never seemed to be a huge thing in skating the whole time i've been doing it, until the last few years. skaters didn't act like that because that was what jocks did, but now the jocks all skate, their role models are cunts and shit like this becomes more common. you can see it in this thread with all these fake hardasses with their "yo that pussy shouldn't have stepped to us wild sk8rs" arguments.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

calvinsdream

« Reply #899 on: January 15, 2019, 08:41:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh wow now we've really got the experts weighing in