Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376227 times)

BacksideWallride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1140 on: February 02, 2019, 08:27:29 AM »
First of all a skateboard was never used on dan in this altercation...secondly it was his walkie talkie that was smashed next to his head on Dan’s first fall not a punch. Thirdly Jesse was not the initial instigator of the incident, take a closer look at video....1st skater-whom i wont name-back 50’s ledge almost into Dan.  That started this shit. Now it was Jesse’s decision to throw the punch that caused Dan his injury but it was the first skater that now has to consistently think the carnage he created for Jesse, GX and Dan.   Facts

If he's so innocent take that HD footage to the prosecutor ASAP. Out of 8 no one saying shit. Either they're scared or just letting their boy take the fall, or both

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #1141 on: February 02, 2019, 08:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
This kid and CK need to be photoshopped into the Two Felons shop photo.
[close]

Fuck that why do people keep comparing Cory. THAT was an accident, GX loves violence.

And where are Jesse's boys on the wanted poster? They gonna let him take the fall for all of them.

As for those little fucks on that IG post, my girls daughter is in high school, acting like those kids are the new thing. "Savages" is what they claim

Drinking and driving is no accident...but IMO CK1 situation was more tragic.

Jesse's boys probably dont want any of that SF DA smoke...so yea they probably are gonna

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1142 on: February 02, 2019, 08:46:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck that why do people keep comparing Cory. THAT was an accident, GX loves violence.

And where are Jesse's boys on the wanted poster? They gonna let him take the fall for all of them.

As for those little fucks on that IG post, my girls daughter is in high school, acting like those kids are the new thing. "Savages" is what they claim
[close]

Jesse's boys probably dont want any of that SF DA smoke...so yea they probably are gonna

I guess Cory's situation will always be as controversial but didn't he barely drink over a beer? Not wearing his seatbelt is what I thought I read biggest factor was in Preston's death

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #1143 on: February 02, 2019, 08:48:56 AM »
Not directly, but pretty much connected.

So in reality this is all just wack CKY shit coming back... Crazy how thin some lines can be.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1144 on: February 02, 2019, 08:49:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I guess Cory's situation will always be as controversial but didn't he barely drink over a beer? Not wearing his seatbelt is what I thought I read biggest factor was in Preston's death

Don’t know this detail...just heard they were all drinking before ...What was his Blood alcohol level

conqueso

« Reply #1145 on: February 02, 2019, 09:38:03 AM »
Yeah that doesn't make sense. A large group of people were present and involved in a serious crime.

Gotta assume other dudes are on the run because cops and the legal system aren't just gonna let you walk from a situation like that.

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #1146 on: February 02, 2019, 10:05:34 AM »
Burn GX

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1147 on: February 02, 2019, 02:58:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
First of all a skateboard was never used on dan in this altercation...secondly it was his walkie talkie that was smashed next to his head on Dan’s first fall not a punch. Thirdly Jesse was not the initial instigator of the incident, take a closer look at video....1st skater-whom i wont name-back 50’s ledge almost into Dan.  That started this shit. Now it was Jesse’s decision to throw the punch that caused Dan his injury but it was the first skater that now has to consistently think the carnage he created for Jesse, GX and Dan.   Facts
[close]

If he's so innocent take that HD footage to the prosecutor ASAP. Out of 8 no one saying shit. Either they're scared or just letting their boy take the fall, or both
[close]

Whats make you think GX hasnt submitted his footage already??  Again I never once said Jesse was innocent.  All of these guys are close friends, nobody is letting jesse take the fall. It was his decision to punch Dan.  This was a terrible accident...nobody wins here.

Well it didn't seem to win anyone over, still no bond and locked up

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #1148 on: February 02, 2019, 03:28:18 PM »
Can someone give me a tl;dr of this shit?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #1149 on: February 02, 2019, 04:42:14 PM »
Any news on how the security guard is doing? is there a fundraiser for the guy?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #1150 on: February 02, 2019, 04:46:24 PM »
Any news on how the security guard is doing? is there a fundraiser for the guy?

https://www.gofundme.com/friends-of-dan-jansen

SmarterChild

« Reply #1151 on: February 02, 2019, 05:17:32 PM »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #1152 on: February 02, 2019, 08:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Don’t know this detail...just heard they were all drinking before ...What was his Blood alcohol level
I think it was .10, but he also had weed in his system (no idea from how far back) and was driving recklessly. It really sucks for Cory, and P-Stone not wearing a seatbelt likely didn't help (but it looks like the passenger side went right into the tree).

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1153 on: February 03, 2019, 11:45:57 AM »
^ well according to the alcohol help center

If your BAC is between 0.10 and 0.125 your speech will be slurred and your balance, vision, reactions time and hearing will be impaired. Your motor coordination will also be significantly impaired and you'll have a loss of good judgment.

Note: No matter where you live, it's illegal to drive. In fact, it'd be extremely irresponsible to drive anything at this point: including a boat, snowmobile, off-road vehicle – even a riding lawnmower. Not a good idea. Don't even think about it.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1154 on: February 03, 2019, 12:42:09 PM »
The only footage that I have seen is from here on Twitter.

Is there more footage of the altercation that is available to the public that I'm not aware of? If so, please share it.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

euro tm

« Reply #1155 on: February 03, 2019, 02:58:05 PM »

Is there more footage of the altercation that is available to the public that I'm not aware of? If so, please share it.

it hasn’t been released yet

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1156 on: February 03, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it hasn’t been released yet

Then there is a lot of sensationalism surrounding this. As far as I can see, Dan picks up the board and grabs a hold of someone's arm that is standing on the ledge and forcefully pulls them down. Then the fight breaks out.

So saying that the fight was instigated by anyone other than the security guard is complete bullshit. I could care less who disagrees. He didn't need to assert his authority by getting physical.

The outcome of this was tragic and fucked up. And one person did hit him while he was down which was a pussy move.

I've seen people suggesting that a sea of skaters bombarded him while he was putting out the barriers. Which also isn't true. A lot of them were nonchalantly skating around and no one seemed to care that he was even there. The only time you see people go after him is when he yanks the skater off the ledge and starts a physical altercation.

As I said, this is tragic. But dismissing Dan's actions that lead to the altercation isn't getting anyone anywhere. Just because he was severely injured during the incident doesn't mean he wasn't also responsible for things going South.
The streets await

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #1157 on: February 03, 2019, 03:50:35 PM »
And we are back to victim blaming. Smh

Here Come The Lame Jets

shalom

« Reply #1158 on: February 03, 2019, 04:09:03 PM »
black and white thinking must be so blissful

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1159 on: February 03, 2019, 05:22:16 PM »

Where do you see victim blaming in my post? People are acting like he was attacked without provocation.

I'm do not take sides. I don't condone the violence that went down, nor that a man's life is ruined because of it.

But stop acting like everyone isn't to blame for this shit going down. It's not cut and dry. People fucked up and a man almost died as a result.

As someone suggested that I just jumped on to give my bullshit opinion, I've read every post in this thread, since day one.
The streets await

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1160 on: February 03, 2019, 06:30:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Where do you see victim blaming in my post?

As far as I can see, Dan picks up the board and grabs a hold of someone's arm that is standing on the ledge and forcefully pulls them down. Then the fight breaks out.

So saying that the fight was instigated by anyone other than the security guard is complete bullshit. I could care less who disagrees. He didn't need to assert his authority by getting physical.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1161 on: February 03, 2019, 07:39:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
As far as I can see, Dan picks up the board and grabs a hold of someone's arm that is standing on the ledge and forcefully pulls them down. Then the fight breaks out.

[close]

Nice try, but still doesn't convince me that I was blaming the victim. If it has to be explained to you, victim blaming would be an innocent person walking down the street and getting jumped then saying "They should have known not to walk down that street".

Pull your heads out of your ass.
The streets await

Get the strap

« Reply #1162 on: February 06, 2019, 03:50:00 PM »
New fundraiser for Jesse's legal fees

Source: https://skatenewswire.com/jesse-vieira-black-rock-security-guard-assault/

https://gogetfunding.com/jessevieiralegalfees/

Hi my name is Allison Alhadas, I am Jesse's girlfriend, Jesse's family and I have set up a place for crowdfunding to assist Jesse in his legal expenses. All of the donations will go directly to Jesse's legal fees. In advance, I would like to thank everyone who is supportive of Jesse during this difficult time.

Jesse has been involved in an unfortunate incident, and while the situation is horrible for more than just himself, those of us who love and care about Jesse are here to do what we can to provide that Jesse is cared for. We ask for assistance in the cost of legal fees. We feel it is important that Jesse have proper legal representation as he proceeds through the trial phase of his case. Jesse is currently being represented by a top criminal defense lawyer in San Francisco, and we hope to ensure that Jesse continues to be represented by him, but we need your help. Jesse is a kind, humble, gentle, passionate man. He has a huge heart and cares so much about his family and friends. This is a horrible time for so many, but we ask that everyone come together and show support for Jesse as he moves through this difficult time. Anything and everything is appreciated. There are two sides to every story and fortunately there are alternative videos representing this difference. We hope that truth and justice will prevail.

In addition, I would like to thank those that attempted to contributed on gofundme.com. Unfortunately, that platform didn't work out; people who contributed there are getting their money refunded. Thank you again.

Note: Please do not use paypal until further notice 

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1163 on: February 06, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »
welcome to page 38
:) I must have been tripping last night

Get the strap

« Reply #1164 on: February 06, 2019, 04:06:55 PM »
welcome to page 38

Ah thanks I did not know the new fundraiser was posted on page 38.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
« Reply #1165 on: February 06, 2019, 04:42:48 PM »
It'd be ironic if a car turned one of his boys into a vegetable during one of those hill bombs.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1166 on: February 06, 2019, 04:45:44 PM »
It'd be ironic if a car turned one of his boys into a vegetable during one of those hill bombs it rained on your wedding day.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1167 on: February 06, 2019, 05:09:28 PM »
Expand Quote
It'd be ironic if a car turned one of his boys into a vegetable during one of those hill bombs it rained on your wedding day.
[close]

Alanis, is that you?
The streets await

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #1168 on: February 06, 2019, 05:42:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Nice try, but still doesn't convince me that I was blaming the victim. If it has to be explained to you, victim blaming would be an innocent person walking down the street and getting jumped then saying "They should have known not to walk down that street".

Pull your heads out of your ass.

abc123

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1169 on: February 08, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
bump