Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371245 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1980 on: July 05, 2021, 09:13:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Man, I haven't posted in years, but fuck the GX crew, Brian Delatorre, and whoever else involved with this.
I just saw the photos of Dan in the hospital and I suffered a TBI last year wherein the person that caused it lied and left me with massive bills and I also could've died. These injuries are no joke. Dan was just doing his job, why the fuck would you attack someone trying to stop you from doing a mediocre-at-best trick? Or any trick at that matter?? Anyone that thinks that way needs to grow the fuck up and be punished to the full extent of the law. Dude is in his mid-30s with the angsty, entitled, and self-centered mentality of a 13 year old. Skateboard culture really needs to get it together. It seems so messed up lately (this, Jarne, Yonnie Cruz). Maybe it's just always been like this and it's just easier to air the bad shit out now. Rightfully so, skateboarding shouldn't exalt fucked up assholes anymore. It's 2021...

Condolences and best wishes to Dan and his friends and family. <3
[close]

Let's think logically instead of emotionally here bud, what part of physically trying to make skaters leave was in his job description? He didn't care about his job as low level security guards have it in writing not to physically touch anyone and would have been fired for his actions.

He only cared about enforcing authority he didn't actually have and felt like he was a super hero worthy of being on a cereal box but ended up the cereal bowl.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...but you have to be one of the worst, most despicable posters to ever join the Slap MassageBoards.

Pretty much everything you write is either trying to put someone down and/or arguing just for the sake of arguing with no actual legitimate points made. And it's all devoid of any humor that can be derived (intentional or otherwise).

Do you just hate life? Because you're a real Debbie Downer who needs a major attitude adjustment, buster. So get it together or please focus.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Goodcurbs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1981 on: March 02, 2022, 01:44:34 PM »
Is this spot a bust now?

Faxmachine

« Reply #1982 on: March 02, 2022, 01:47:58 PM »
Is this spot a bust now?
It’s chill dude. Bust free. Get those clips

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #1983 on: March 02, 2022, 01:54:18 PM »
Probably a legal skate spot now.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #1984 on: March 02, 2022, 02:13:59 PM »
Never forget

DESTROYER OF SENSES

• Rep: -17
« Reply #1985 on: March 02, 2022, 02:23:36 PM »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #1986 on: March 02, 2022, 11:46:41 PM »
In before the banhammer takes this jackass out
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1987 on: March 03, 2022, 06:53:15 AM »
who’s the russia and who’s the ukraine in this situation

see you dudes in 10 pages

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #1988 on: August 05, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »
Bumping this cause relevant , cons dropped a Brian delatorre shoe today and it’s just funny that after all the issues they’ve with riders like jj and al Davis getting kicked off but Brian delatorre helped put a security guard in a vegetative state and the fled the country and deleted his socials to hide from his crimes but he gets a shoe? Fuck cons 
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1989 on: August 05, 2022, 11:33:27 AM »
Is this spot a bust now?

Black Rock is very skateable right now. A few weeks ago I was there with a few friends for almost an hour in the middle of the day and no security was seen. Union Square has become more of a bust as of late however.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #1990 on: August 05, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »
Bumping this cause relevant , cons dropped a Brian delatorre shoe today and it’s just funny that after all the issues they’ve with riders like jj and al Davis getting kicked off but Brian delatorre helped put a security guard in a vegetative state and the fled the country and deleted his socials to hide from his crimes but he gets a shoe? Fuck cons
IG: @flowterspace

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #1991 on: August 05, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
ffs every time i read jj my heart drops for a sec because i think ur talking about jake johnson

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #1992 on: August 05, 2022, 01:39:40 PM »

Dela soulless

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1993 on: August 05, 2022, 02:05:25 PM »
Anyone got the deets of what is left outstanding?

All I could dig up is that the parties involved via the skateboarding side of things were cleared of charges, and the security guard is now pursuing civil restitution.

What else we missing? Someone signal the SLAP sleuths!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #1994 on: August 05, 2022, 02:06:07 PM »
Skate warehouse has a cons team interview on YouTube and it’s crazy seeing Jason Jesse, Al Davis, and Dela in one segment.
The chillest1

fried

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1995 on: August 05, 2022, 02:56:27 PM »
to my understanding dela never hit the security guard.(or did he?)

I’m pretty sure he got him riled up which led to the guard hitting Jesse which then resulted in jesse hitting the guard back, but does that warrant him getting dropped from his sponsors?

Seems like he just heckled the security like most do when they get they boot.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #1996 on: August 05, 2022, 03:36:19 PM »
Fighting/arguing/trash talking security guards is such kook jock shit. 

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #1997 on: August 05, 2022, 04:31:53 PM »
to my understanding dela never hit the security guard.(or did he?)

I’m pretty sure he got him riled up which led to the guard hitting Jesse which then resulted in jesse hitting the guard back, but does that warrant him getting dropped from his sponsors?

Seems like he just heckled the security like most IDIOTS do when they get they boot.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #1998 on: August 05, 2022, 07:11:16 PM »
Paywall^^ but if I remember correctly, Dela shoved the victim first? Could be wrong but he definitely got physical enough that he went on IG hiatus and left the country which makes it hard to say he wasn’t feeling guilty
The chillest1

hesh lesbians 4 president

« Reply #1999 on: August 05, 2022, 07:18:36 PM »
getting kicked out of spots is part of the game, assaulting some old guy b/c ur an emotional psychopath.. thats on them, i feel no sympathy for this guy

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #2000 on: August 05, 2022, 07:26:37 PM »
For some reason, if you search the article on google, there’s no paywall. Same url, too, which is super silly.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #2001 on: August 05, 2022, 07:42:04 PM »
getting kicked out of spots is part of the game, assaulting some old guy b/c ur an emotional psychopath.. thats on them, i feel no sympathy for this guy

This… this whole altercation has a lot of the same characteristics as these skateboarders that have sexually assaulted women, in my opinion. It’s just bad all around. If you’re skateboarding a spot that is potentially a bust due to paid security guards on the premises you just need to leave and come back at a different time, not taunt or square up with the security guard. Honestly, that shit makes the skater look like a child throwing a temper tantrum for not getting his way.. like someone else said, just leave the spot and maybe try to go back at a later time..
//////////

Bumba

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2002 on: August 06, 2022, 01:35:22 PM »
Why did Dela push him for throwing his board into the road?

He gets all that shit free and even if his board got run over he probably has a ton of decks at home and probably isn't short of people willing to give him a few free boards

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2003 on: August 06, 2022, 02:07:03 PM »
Pizza has a hook up at Zumiez so they can do whatever they want. The brand manager Todd K Lown is their homie and has his own shit brand called Sausage. They've got these thug brands disguised as kid friendly. Todd is a horrible person. He's friends with that psycho mike that got fired from 35th north for stalking young girls through credit card information. These guys are role models to these asshole kids in Seattle. Todd is a special piece of shit. Shops don't carry this shit, but all the big box skate shops carry it cause Zumiez does. Those guys on Pizza are encouraged to behave like idiots. They had a graphic, most hated brand. It makes sense when they've got a guy prioritizing these shit companies over core brands like NHS and DLX.

« Reply #2004 on: August 06, 2022, 02:55:52 PM »
Pizza has a hook up at Zumiez so they can do whatever they want. The brand manager Todd K Lown is their homie and has his own shit brand called Sausage. They've got these thug brands disguised as kid friendly. Todd is a horrible person. He's friends with that psycho mike that got fired from 35th north for stalking young girls through credit card information. These guys are role models to these asshole kids in Seattle. Todd is a special piece of shit. Shops don't carry this shit, but all the big box skate shops carry it cause Zumiez does. Those guys on Pizza are encouraged to behave like idiots. They had a graphic, most hated brand. It makes sense when they've got a guy prioritizing these shit companies over core brands like NHS and DLX.

this guys name is Todd Klown? i dont know anything about these nu-brands but yea its a lil appalling i didnt know pizza still sells stuff under his name , not good ethics an d i wouldnt be surprised if the owner is another fat pedophile that just happened to pick up a skateboard in the 90s

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2005 on: August 06, 2022, 03:52:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this guys name is Todd Klown? i dont know anything about these nu-brands but yea its a lil appalling i didnt know pizza still sells stuff under his name , not good ethics an d i wouldnt be surprised if the owner is another fat pedophile that just happened to pick up a skateboard in the 90s
Yup. You got that right. The brand manager at Zumiez is a guy named Todd Klown who owns a Pizza affiliated brand called Sausage. He provides distribution Pizza and Sausage distribution over legitimate brands  whenever possible. He claims he's SLIM from this graffiti crew in Texas called DAC. The problem with that is there's a bar up here called Slims Last chance named after a very well known skater from the Jax who was in The same town the whole time this crew was around. He's false claiming is what is said around town. I'm not from here but I seen how they lost their basketball team and how they let bike polo take over the courts. Fuck Zumiez for ever giving Pizza the recognition in the first place. Please give a lot of these big boxes time to sell out of inventory before slinging mud. I've talked with most of these places and will finally be talking with Paul about why he is even manufacturing this unless he comes here first. The final nail in the coffin is Vincent Miliou.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #2006 on: August 06, 2022, 06:45:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yup. You got that right. The brand manager at Zumiez is a guy named Todd Klown who owns a Pizza affiliated brand called Sausage. He provides distribution Pizza and Sausage distribution over legitimate brands  whenever possible. He claims he's SLIM from this graffiti crew in Texas called DAC. The problem with that is there's a bar up here called Slims Last chance named after a very well known skater from the Jax who was in The same town the whole time this crew was around. He's false claiming is what is said around town. I'm not from here but I seen how they lost their basketball team and how they let bike polo take over the courts. Fuck Zumiez for ever giving Pizza the recognition in the first place. Please give a lot of these big boxes time to sell out of inventory before slinging mud. I've talked with most of these places and will finally be talking with Paul about why he is even manufacturing this unless he comes here first. The final nail in the coffin is Vincent Miliou.

What the fuck are you talking about? Slims last chance being named after a skater? Something about us losing the super sonics? People were playing bike polo at the courts since before I lived on 10th and John st and a few of them were skaters too.

Have you even been to Slims Last Chance? You do know its a chili joint thats rockabilly/biker themed right?

« Reply #2007 on: August 06, 2022, 07:11:12 PM »
when my phone read bike polo it short circuited the mainframe

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
« Reply #2008 on: August 06, 2022, 11:30:34 PM »
The fact it happened outside Blackrock I can't help thinking how much more I would be on the skaters' side if it was some investment banker they whacked instead of a security guard.

Imagine in the next Baker vid instead of Tyson dumbass Peterson yelling fuck you at a guy who doesn't seem aggressive at all and probably earns a tenth of his overrated salary, we get Casper Brooker who turns around and goes: "Terribly sorry mate, I reckon we're both just trying to make a living here and if some geezer in a suit wasn't underpaying you to guard his property, you and I would get along just swell" and then he gets them both a pint from the pub across the street and they sit down on the curb he was just skating and discuss class solidarity and watch some Richard Wolff lectures on his phone and the ender is when the geezer in a suit pulls up in his Lambo to fire the security guard and they just stomp the fucker to a pulp on the sidewalk and drive the Lambo off into the sunset while Dustin Dollin mournfully croaks the chorus of The Internationale.

RiP AD Skateboards

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #2009 on: August 06, 2022, 11:39:32 PM »
Ever think how weird it was in 48hrs there’s a full on racist cowboy honky tonk in downtown San Francisco?   Maybe not the place for this observation.