Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 226320 times)

tdubs804

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #780 on: September 23, 2019, 10:50:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.
[close]

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.
[close]

For the sake of having facts straight, Braille and Revive are two different entities. I only bring this up because I don't think it's fair to run around calling people chomos or chomo supporters when (so far) they didn't have a part in it.

Now, Braille on the other hand has some explaining to do since they have yet to address any of this. And they are still employing an accused child predator that has been around numerous kids.
[close]

Point taken. Thank you for the clarify.
Does not our sus-perp pervo have a relation of some sort with Morning Wood skateboards? Perhaps THEY too should be taken to task if he remains in their good graces.  Just thinkin’ out loud over hear.
I highly doubt that Braille condones or is involved in the sexual exploitation of minors. He has been fired from Braille and dropped from morning wood if I remember correctly so it ain’t like the dude getting away with anything lmao.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #781 on: September 23, 2019, 10:57:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wtf. AssFlea don’t fuck around. Who is that site for? Tracking down and punishing snitches??
[close]

Pretty much. Gotta catch um all
[close]

That site is fucking wild

Until Braille collapses, it night be the best thing to come out of this thread
Yeah I’m trying to figure out what I think about it but I need to read it on an actual PC first. It gives me a weird feeling that it’s the kind of site where paranoid schizophrenics post. I already saw a gang stalking link to it. Like why dedicated a bunch of time talking about people who told ratted on someone. It just seems like a weird place to put energy. As I say this on a MessageBoard about playing with toys.

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #782 on: September 23, 2019, 10:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.
[close]

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.
[close]

For the sake of having facts straight, Braille and Revive are two different entities. I only bring this up because I don't think it's fair to run around calling people chomos or chomo supporters when (so far) they didn't have a part in it.

Now, Braille on the other hand has some explaining to do since they have yet to address any of this. And they are still employing an accused child predator that has been around numerous kids.
[close]

Does not our sus-perp pervo have a relation of some sort with Morning Wood skateboards? Perhaps THEY too should be taken to task if he remains in their good graces.  Just thinkin’ out loud over hear.
[close]
I highly doubt that Braille condones or is involved in the sexual exploitation of minors. He has been fired from Braille and dropped from morning wood if I remember correctly so it ain’t like the dude getting away with anything lmao.

Yeah, just like the Catholic Church

Morning wood still lists him on their media.

Both companies are waiting for the everything to die down so they can rehire him and just say "Ah man he's a good guy he learnt his lesson; let the past go move on grow up"

Zarbax

« Reply #783 on: September 23, 2019, 11:01:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wtf. AssFlea don’t fuck around. Who is that site for? Tracking down and punishing snitches??
[close]

[close]

[close]
Yeah I’m trying to figure out what I think about it but I need to read it on an actual PC first. It gives me a weird feeling that it’s the kind of site where paranoid schizophrenics post. I already saw a gang stalking link to it. Like why dedicated a bunch of time talking about people who told ratted on someone. It just seems like a weird place to put energy. As I say this on a MessageBoard about playing with toys.

Hell yeah it does.

I love seeing the unbridled psychosis of fruitcakes running wild. Gangstalking is obviously so many people not taking their meds and overreacting to mailmen...these people have paperwork and documentation!

They're all so familiar with each other's cases and passing around dossiers. I had no idea something like this existed, but it's so obvious that it would.

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #784 on: September 23, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah, just like the Catholic Church

Morning wood still lists him on their media.

Both companies are waiting for the everything to die down so they can rehire him and just say "Ah man he's a good guy he learnt his lesson; let the past go move on grow up"

Think Aayron Hubbard Is going to put up money for a defense lawyer? I’m willing to bet that it’s a clean break to rock bottom.

See Meth Mouth Peddy Fondler lurking the Castro for Johns by 2021.

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy boys! I have Disney tattoos can I crash on your couch tonight. Let me have a hit pretty plz

I’m feeling mean
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #785 on: September 23, 2019, 11:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Hell yeah it does.

I love seeing the unbridled psychosis of fruitcakes running wild. Gangstalking is obviously so many people not taking their meds and overreacting to mailmen...these people have paperwork and documentation!

They're all so familiar with each other's cases and passing around dossiers. I had no idea something like this existed, but it's so obvious that it would.

Paperwork is everything in the system. The cops put it in our laps.
They want these people gone. It’s psychologists that value the lives of rodents. 

Peddy is going on a list. Why should people who collab with Johnny Law get a pass?

Rats and rapist should have no safe spaces.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #786 on: September 23, 2019, 12:00:50 PM »
https://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/brian-sousa-1333308

The story

I like how the only reply comes 12 years after the first post.

Oh yeah, Jason Semmel, a 26 year old man, had sexual relations with a 14 year old girl.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

What a find

« Reply #787 on: September 23, 2019, 12:07:12 PM »
That website is a trap

Research before clicking the link

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #788 on: September 23, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »
That website is a trap

Research before clicking the link
Well I already clicked it. Hope I'm good. Can you please elaborate? I love weird stuff like this.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #789 on: September 23, 2019, 12:30:04 PM »
Yes please elaborate I don't want the office computer getting kinda messed up
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #790 on: September 23, 2019, 12:34:56 PM »
i'd recommend using a proxy or VPN for accessing that site. it's a "trap" in the sense that they collect data on both users and rats alike. this is actually really smart of them in a very nefarious sort of way. they probably snuff out and then extort people with information gathered through this practice. but you don't have to worry if all you've done is visited the website

Subject: SIS Bulletin #137 Whosarat Website Advisory

From the Anti-Terrorism Advisory Council U.S. Attorney's Office-Miami:

There has been a lot of emails floating around about a website that lists names of LEOs and informants.  Do NOT go to this website.  Read the DHS bulletin below. Andrea please pass along on Threatcom with the strong advisory to not view this website.

(U//FOUO)  UNITED STATES: CAUTION:  Operation Security Risk.

Don't visit the Internet website www.whosarat.com .  The site consists of a published list of government IP addresses, the names and photographs of law enforcement officers, and the names of confidential informants.  Visiting the site could result in the compromise of government IP addresses.  Searching the site for a particular name could result in that name being cross-indexed to the IP address of the computer used to make the inquiry.  Searching for the names of officers or informants could compromise those individual's identities.  Any website is capable of collecting IP address and search information from visitors, but this site is remarkable because it makes visitor information public.  This published information could be used by criminals and/or terrorists to hinder law enforcement efforts and endanger officers and informants.  Do not visit this or similar sites from computers that use a government IP address, and do not search this or similar sites for officer or informant names.  (FPS Desk Officer, 13 Sep 04; HSOC 3353-04)

Ms. Chasey Hunker
Intelligence Liaison Officer
Anti-Terrorism Advisory Council
U.S. Attorney's Office-Miami
(305) 961-9049  Office
(786) 564-9095  Cell
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 12:39:22 PM by gaunt »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #791 on: September 23, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »
i'd recommend using a proxy or VPN for accessing that site. it's a "trap" in the sense that they collect data on both users and rats alike. this is actually really smart of them in a very nefarious sort of way. they probably snuff out and then extort people with information gathered through this practice. but you don't have to worry if all you've done is visited the website

Expand Quote

There has been a lot of emails floating around about a website that lists names of LEOs and informants.  Do NOT go to this website.  Read the DHS bulletin below. Andrea please pass along on Threatcom with the strong advisory to not view this website.

Don't visit the Internet website www.whosarat.com .  The site consists of a published list of government IP addresses, the names and photographs of law enforcement officers, and the names of confidential informants.  Visiting the site could result in the compromise of government IP addresses.  Searching the site for a particular name could result in that name being cross-indexed to the IP address of the computer used to make the inquiry.  Searching for the names of officers or informants could compromise those individual's identities.  Any website is capable of collecting IP address and search information from visitors, but this site is remarkable because it makes visitor information public.  This published information could be used by criminals and/or terrorists to hinder law enforcement efforts and endanger officers and informants.  Do not visit this or similar sites from computers that use a government IP address, and do not search this or similar sites for officer or informant names.  (FPS Desk Officer, 13 Sep 04; HSOC 3353-04)

Ms. Chasey Hunker
(305) 961-9049  Office
(786) 564-9095  Cell
[close]
Pretty much what I figured. Thanks.

Zarbax

« Reply #792 on: September 23, 2019, 01:57:20 PM »
I think the unwritten end to the email is

"I can't believe I have to tell you morons not to make legal action based on forum threads. We have databases and you all have clearances, dumb shits. Just assume your rat's been sniffed and do witness protection or don't"

AssFlea

« Reply #793 on: September 23, 2019, 02:15:16 PM »

Expand Quote

Ms. Chasey Hunker
(305) 961-9049  Office
(786) 564-9095  Cell
[close]

Dayem
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #794 on: September 23, 2019, 04:46:54 PM »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #795 on: September 23, 2019, 05:01:58 PM »
^^The most shocking part of that video is Ch@dd saying he's 31.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #796 on: September 23, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »

Did you actually watch the whole thing? If so, how?

AssFlea

« Reply #797 on: September 23, 2019, 05:24:18 PM »
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Choda

• Rep: 0
« Reply #798 on: September 23, 2019, 05:27:41 PM »
That was his best one yet lmao.
Chadd is alpha as fuck.

Istillskate

• Rep: -5
« Reply #799 on: September 23, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
That was his best one yet lmao.
Chadd is alpha as fuck.

hi chadd

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #800 on: September 23, 2019, 07:14:54 PM »
Hahah fuck these chad videos are good.
Straight up calling those Braille fucks out.

Istillskate

• Rep: -5
« Reply #801 on: September 23, 2019, 07:44:55 PM »
Hahah fuck these chad videos are good.
Straight up calling those Braille fucks out.

hi chadd

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #802 on: September 23, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »

I was schrocked that he's 31 and living with what appears to be his... mom....

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
« Reply #803 on: September 23, 2019, 08:05:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was schrocked that he's 31 and living with what appears to be his... mom....

WERE YOU REALLY THAT SHOCKED IF THAT GINGER FUCK GAINED 50 POUNDS HED FIT IN WITH MY NECKBEARD COUSIN TRISTIAN I CANT STAND THAT ASSHOLE

CHADD YOU ARE A LEGEND AND THIS WHOLE PEPE POTTER SITUATION IS A DUMPSTER FIRE

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #804 on: September 23, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #805 on: September 23, 2019, 08:45:36 PM »
Damn, almost 30pages and they still haven’t picked him up.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 213
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image

links, pics, and quotes

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #808 on: September 23, 2019, 10:41:10 PM »
brailleskate: …What you may not realize is that by further commenting about this, and by us further talking about it (especially on our larger platforms) more people will become aware of it…

gothan: @brailleskate you say this, yet @nigglejones is calling her a crazy chick. In other lines of work he would also be gone/suspended.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:04:17 PM by links, pics, and quotes »

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #809 on: September 23, 2019, 10:50:07 PM »
How the fuck is it legal to "hold hands with, hug and kiss" a minor in CA?

I'd like to know how that was even thought up and why everyone that voted on it thought it'd be a good idea.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:54:32 PM by LandonPrimo »
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await