Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231220 times)

Bizarro Jerry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 34
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #960 on: March 30, 2021, 04:54:33 PM »
Just chiming in to say I like your tiled floor a lot.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #961 on: March 30, 2021, 06:24:23 PM »
Where did the little dude or design patch on the pocket come from. Like the polar big boy drawing for example. Did polar start that or is it an old 90s thing
Definitely a 90's thing, Polar didn't come up with it but they were ahead of the curve in bringing it back, hence the comparisons.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #962 on: March 30, 2021, 06:43:37 PM »
Comparisons or more like straight inspiration/copy... Same spot, direct embroidery, “little dude” .. yeah.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #963 on: March 30, 2021, 10:40:33 PM »
It's Pontus....and he invented it all...

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #964 on: March 31, 2021, 12:04:17 AM »
Anyone tried the Levis skate easy pants ? (the one with the lace, not the climber pants)
They seem to be fine and quite cheap !
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #965 on: April 01, 2021, 02:16:26 PM »
I got paid yesterday and I might've balled out and ordered a pair of Ceeblues Leigh jeans... Definitely the most expensive single item of clothing I've ever bought, but I've had my eye on them since they've been out and I'm super stoked

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #966 on: April 01, 2021, 03:35:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Where did the little dude or design patch on the pocket come from. Like the polar big boy drawing for example. Did polar start that or is it an old 90s thing
[close]
Definitely a 90's thing, Polar didn't come up with it but they were ahead of the curve in bringing it back, hence the comparisons.

Pretty sure it is a reference to Menace jeans, which were a Jnco competitor in the 90s and always had a little dude on the pocket.

Oddly enough, in my crew it was rumored that the skate brand Menace had to change their name because of these guys.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #967 on: April 01, 2021, 04:43:26 PM »
All skate jeans had some kind embroidered logo on it in the 90’s.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #968 on: April 02, 2021, 09:43:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i will always think of world industries pants. these were very popular at the end of the 90s when i started skating. they had flameboy, wet willy or devilman on those same spots as the polar pants have their little guys. i think sometimes on the backpocket, too like those menace pants or the buttergoods world(maybe the name is not a coincidence) pants.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #969 on: April 04, 2021, 04:13:38 PM »
How is the Santosuosso denim? Does it taper much in the legs? They seem like they have a smaller leg opening which is what I want. I saw on philly's story the other day that he wears a waist size 42 so I'm curious exactly how they'd look on a true to size 36. Also what is the length like?

Vintagebody

• Rep: 76
« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2021, 02:07:54 AM »
Suggestions for looser pants for long legs? I've given up Polar (Ive had '93, surf and Big Boys), and they are simply not long at all. Neither is the Carhartt WIP ive had. Oh well... Thank god for Levis Stay Loose

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #971 on: April 05, 2021, 04:03:59 AM »
Suggestions for looser pants for long legs? I've given up Polar (Ive had '93, surf and Big Boys), and they are simply not long at all. Neither is the Carhartt WIP ive had. Oh well... Thank god for Levis Stay Loose

Carhartt goes up to like 34 on length no? Definetly longer than any of my 32 sized Levi’s

I’m 6.1” and they fit quite well in a 34

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #972 on: April 05, 2021, 07:50:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://televisistarcatalog.com/

surprised these guys haven't bent mentioned, keen to try a pair of the filmer jeans

any one heard of them or have any thoughts on the brand ?
[close]

Never heard of this brand either, but lord these look sick: https://televisistarcatalog.com/collections/pants/products/classic-filmer-sunflower-black-denim-white-stitching

If those Enjoi jeans I ordered don't work out, I may consider ordering a pair of these. Would love to see how they look on someone first though!
[close]

hit up their IG pages, they look pretty dope, and since i been following them they've blown up a fair bit, theres a few pros getting into it

its quite a small team i think that do it all themselves, and theyll do custom shit as well

they look fucking sick on this dude

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBvermBa-D/?igshid=1tzw9alucwuhx

Televisi Star is a brand out of Bali and they dude rules! They make everything by hand in at least in the beginning and theyre a really high quality pair of corduroys with a soft interior, really nice to skate.
two times

Vintagebody

• Rep: 76
« Reply #973 on: April 05, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Carhartt goes up to like 34 on length no? Definetly longer than any of my 32 sized Levi’s

I’m 6.1” and they fit quite well in a 34

I got some Carhartt Newels, and they are size 33W, but probably 32L (you can choose length), and they are pretty short. 105cm total. I do see they offer models where you can choose length, but they arent the baggiest models?

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #974 on: April 05, 2021, 11:34:12 AM »

Sweatpants/Joggers. I have a lot of pairs of Carhartt for work but they are way too stiff for skating. Best options are sweatpants/joggers or shorts if it's too hot.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #975 on: April 05, 2021, 10:09:41 PM »
Does anybody have any feedback on the Cookman chefs pants? I think I’m going to order a pair here soon. The Cord versions and regular cotton twill look pretty nice.  I remember seeing someone post about them, but nothing came up when I searched for it.

The.Tran.Man

• Rep: -2
« Reply #976 on: April 06, 2021, 06:54:08 AM »
Does anybody have any feedback on the Cookman chefs pants? I think I’m going to order a pair here soon. The Cord versions and regular cotton twill look pretty nice.  I remember seeing someone post about them, but nothing came up when I searched for it.

I have a pair of the black cords. They're definitely a nice pair for the price. They taper a lot, so check the leg opening of one of your favorite pants to wear and compare it to the Cookman measurements

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #977 on: April 06, 2021, 07:45:39 AM »
While on the topic of the cookman chef cords, the length listed on the size guide is like 40"+ . Are they really that long?

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #978 on: April 06, 2021, 08:08:06 AM »
While on the topic of the cookman chef cords, the length listed on the size guide is like 40"+ . Are they really that long?

You sure that's the inseam? It could be the measurement from the top to the bottom, which is different then the inseam (crotch to the bottom)

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #979 on: April 06, 2021, 09:29:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You sure that's the inseam? It could be the measurement from the top to the bottom, which is different then the inseam (crotch to the bottom)
that actually makes a lot of sense. But worst case, just a quick trip to the seamstress

fs_filip

• Rep: 2
« Reply #980 on: April 06, 2021, 12:58:03 PM »
no idea if it was asked but does anyone know what kind of pants is adrian del campo rocking?

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #981 on: April 07, 2021, 03:08:49 AM »
no idea if it was asked but does anyone know what kind of pants is adrian del campo rocking?

think he is rocking size 42 874 dickies or something......i remeber seeing the dickies tab over the backpocket in quite a few clips of him...
OR
you could just DM him on insta like a man  ;D

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #982 on: April 07, 2021, 04:17:29 AM »

I made this joke before but I’m pretty sure it’s these:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8AST0UFHgm/?igshid=yll3cq5ae9vq

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #983 on: April 07, 2021, 09:40:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

think he is rocking size 42 874 dickies or something......i remeber seeing the dickies tab over the backpocket in quite a few clips of him...
OR

Yeah he def just sizes up like doubling the waistline lol. Some of those pants don't look like dickies tho, he probably just buys enormously sized "regular fit" pants.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #984 on: April 07, 2021, 12:23:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

OR
[close]

Yeah he def just sizes up like doubling the waistline lol. Some of those pants don't look like dickies tho, he probably just buys enormously sized "regular fit" pants.
I've been following this dude on instagram for a while and I also think both of these are right. Definitely seen him rocking Dickies and other nondescript black pants that look multiple sizes too big for him. Nothing wrong with that, just not my thing.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #985 on: April 09, 2021, 09:43:56 PM »
Expand Quote
New Theories charcoal lounge pants look pretty good.

https://www.theoriesofatlantis.com/collections/theories/products/theories-stamp-lounge-pant-charcoal

Never had elastic waistband before.  May need to try these.
[close]

I have these , they run pretty small. Typically wear small in Polar Surf pants, needed a medium in these

@Lukabrazi Bout to buy myself a pair of these from SPoT, but the sizing guide on Theories site has too many measurements. My real size is 30×32, wondering if I should go with small or medium...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 07:03:10 AM by Urtripping »
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

SWPhillyFloater

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #986 on: April 14, 2021, 11:08:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New Theories charcoal lounge pants look pretty good.

https://www.theoriesofatlantis.com/collections/theories/products/theories-stamp-lounge-pant-charcoal

Never had elastic waistband before.  May need to try these.
[close]

I have these , they run pretty small. Typically wear small in Polar Surf pants, needed a medium in these
[close]

@Lukabrazi Bout to buy myself a pair of these from SPoT, but the sizing guide on Theories site has too many measurements. My real size is 30×32, wondering if I should go with small or medium...

Definitely go a size up, I usually wear a medium for the polar surf pants. Got a large for the Theories pants and they fit great.

sk8_qi

• Rep: 1
« Reply #987 on: April 15, 2021, 01:21:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

surprised these guys haven't bent mentioned, keen to try a pair of the filmer jeans

[close]

Never heard of this brand either, but lord these look sick: https://televisistarcatalog.com/collections/pants/products/classic-filmer-sunflower-black-denim-white-stitching

If those Enjoi jeans I ordered don't work out, I may consider ordering a pair of these. Would love to see how they look on someone first though!
[close]

hit up their IG pages, they look pretty dope, and since i been following them they've blown up a fair bit, theres a few pros getting into it

its quite a small team i think that do it all themselves, and theyll do custom shit as well

[close]

Televisi Star is a brand out of Bali and they dude rules! They make everything by hand in at least in the beginning and theyre a really high quality pair of corduroys with a soft interior, really nice to skate.

The Bali skate scene continues is sick. Skate with this crew some time. A lot of great brands here! Televisi star brand pants are fire though!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #988 on: April 15, 2021, 02:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The Bali skate scene continues is sick. Skate with this crew some time. A lot of great brands here! Televisi star brand pants are fire though!

down to order a pant at some point, hope shipping to europe isn't too expensive, but from experience i won't hold my breath haha. still would be worth to me to support those dudes.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #989 on: April 15, 2021, 06:44:48 AM »

Knew nothing of cookman but after your post I checked out the site. Def gonna swoop some up. I’ve been eyeing these https://serviceworks.xyz/  for a while now and since they are in Europe I haven’t ordered. So cookman is a go. Thank you. Gnarred.