Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 58134 times)

Fhk

Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2021, 04:01:51 PM »
Apparently The FDA just made J&J toss 60 million doses because they were made in a "troubled plant".

elbarto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2021, 08:43:36 PM »
Apparently The FDA just made J&J toss 60 million doses because they were made in a "troubled plant".

As someone who’s already fully vaccinated I’ve been seeing more news lately that’s been pointing out dangers and risks of taking the vaccines. I only have one friend who’s pretty vaccine hesitant (him and his kids have every vaccine except covid so far), and he sends me article after article with reaction and death reports. I hope I don’t sound ignorant when I say I really don’t know what to believe/trust anymore, and now seeing people push getting the vaccine gives me the same uneasy feeling as people who are against it. Just my two cents. I support getting the vaccine but I guess I can understand people who are hesitant in terms of science and long term effects (to an extent). Can a pal break it down for me and put my mind at ease?
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2021, 08:47:50 PM »
Got the Moderna shots in my dick, now I shoot vaccine cum bullets.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

gaiusballz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #543 on: July 20, 2021, 06:38:25 PM »
The number of vaccine adverse reactions seems to be incredibly low compared to how many have been vaccinated, but it's difficult to see stuff like this.

from her post:

March 18th, 2021 is the day that I made a decision that flipped my entire world upside down.

I’ve been EXTREMELY quiet about this decision and the adverse effects that it has caused me simply because I didn’t want to scare anyone out of making their own decision on receiving the vax..

With all this being said, I made the decision to get my vax before I left Las Vegas to move back to my home state of North Carolina because I wanted to play it safe and make sure those around me weren’t in harms way. I also do have underlying autoimmune issues which I have openly talked about for a while now.

I’m not ashamed of why I received the vax because I know my heart was in a good place and my intentions were pure..and yet here I am struggling with adverse side effects from this life changing decision.

Doctors have been pretty lost on what exactly is going on..running multiple tests, medical imaging and neurological exams coming back with no answers..

Here’s just a glimpse of what I’ve been dealing with-

Symptoms that come and go:
Dystonia
Difficulty walking and weakness within the legs
Dull aching & sharp shooting pains within the legs
Vertigo
Heart palpitations
Lack of sensation throughout the body
Cold sensation in the legs
Pain behind the eyes
Tremor in right hand

Symptoms that are 24/7:
Short term memory loss
Trouble forming sentences
Feeling out of body
Depth perception is off
Visual Changes
Severe brain fog

I am not sharing this post to scare anyone out of making their own decision, however I do believe that people must know exactly what the risks are. These stories shouldn’t be so hidden on social media platforms or the news and I’m done being so quiet about this..

If there is anyone out there that is experiencing something similar don’t be afraid to let your voice be heard. Please share!!! I can use all the insight and help I can get right now..

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #544 on: July 20, 2021, 07:03:15 PM »
Again, without knowing their medical history, without having gone to medical school, we cannot draw conclusions based on a Instagram post. You’re better off not believing anything you see online.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2021, 09:08:15 AM »
Again, without knowing their medical history, without having gone to medical school, we cannot draw conclusions based on a Instagram post. You’re better off not believing anything you see online.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2021, 10:00:25 AM »

anything?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2021, 10:31:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

anything?

Anything. Even me. Oh, wait…
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »
So the 2021 version of this

Which ended with her getting caught playing with her dog in a park and saying she just randomly made a full recovery.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2547
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2021, 12:02:33 PM »

saying she just randomly made a full recovery.

Good for her, I guess.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2021, 02:44:27 PM »
The number of vaccine adverse reactions seems to be incredibly low compared to how many have been vaccinated, but it's difficult to see stuff like this.

from her post:

March 18th, 2021 is the day that I made a decision that flipped my entire world upside down.

I’ve been EXTREMELY quiet about this decision and the adverse effects that it has caused me simply because I didn’t want to scare anyone out of making their own decision on receiving the vax..

With all this being said, I made the decision to get my vax before I left Las Vegas to move back to my home state of North Carolina because I wanted to play it safe and make sure those around me weren’t in harms way. I also do have underlying autoimmune issues which I have openly talked about for a while now.

I’m not ashamed of why I received the vax because I know my heart was in a good place and my intentions were pure..and yet here I am struggling with adverse side effects from this life changing decision.

Doctors have been pretty lost on what exactly is going on..running multiple tests, medical imaging and neurological exams coming back with no answers..

Dystonia
Vertigo
Heart palpitations
Pain behind the eyes
Tremor in right hand

Symptoms that are 24/7:
Short term memory loss
Feeling out of body
Depth perception is off
Visual Changes
Severe brain fog

I am not sharing this post to scare anyone out of making their own decision, however I do believe that people must know exactly what the risks are. These stories shouldn’t be so hidden on social media platforms or the news and I’m done being so quiet about this..

If there is anyone out there that is experiencing something similar don’t be afraid to let your voice be heard. Please share!!! I can use all the insight and help I can get right now..

Lol this is 100% fake news for clout and attention.

If not, well...she's fine now.

Get vaccinated folks.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #551 on: July 22, 2021, 12:15:05 AM »
people who ONLY have pictures of themselves on their instagram are seriously scary.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2021, 03:40:11 AM »
finally got an appointment to get my first dose on sunday, stoked!

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #553 on: July 22, 2021, 04:18:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

As someone who’s already fully vaccinated I’ve been seeing more news lately that’s been pointing out dangers and risks of taking the vaccines. I only have one friend who’s pretty vaccine hesitant (him and his kids have every vaccine except covid so far), and he sends me article after article with reaction and death reports. I hope I don’t sound ignorant when I say I really don’t know what to believe/trust anymore, and now seeing people push getting the vaccine gives me the same uneasy feeling as people who are against it. Just my two cents. I support getting the vaccine but I guess I can understand people who are hesitant in terms of science and long term effects (to an extent). Can a pal break it down for me and put my mind at ease?

For every article they send you about reactions to the vaccine you should send him a few thousand seperate reports of somebody dying from covid
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2021, 06:27:57 AM »

Nice!

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #555 on: July 22, 2021, 06:53:46 AM »

good on you Frank.

since i'm figuring the university campuses where i will be teaching this fall will be mandating vaccination, i'm figuring it's finally about time for me to get the first Moderna myself...

edit: by the way, for the people in here who have read my few comments as being anti-vaccination, or whatever, they have not been. i've put off getting them to make my own informed decisions and because i'm still yet to do shit like eat in restaurants and go to parties...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:13:38 AM by Deputy Wendell »

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2021, 07:17:02 AM »
How long do y’all think it will be until society (at least in the US/NA where covid has raged for over a year) reaches a level of “covid acceptance” where we are no longer counting every single infection, but only focusing on cases which resulted in serious illness/death? My wife and I are both fully vaccinated, and we attended a live show last week. She has some sniffles and a light cough and we are planning on taking a trip next week but we’re in a weird place where we wonder if we’re carrying covid and displaying light to no symptoms. At what point do we say fuck it/not get tested for covid and press on with life? I know it depends on who you ask because everyone still has a big opinion on it, but I think it’s an interesting discussion we should have at some point

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #557 on: July 22, 2021, 07:25:40 AM »
not now at least that's for sure, go get tested
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2021, 07:49:31 AM »
Yeah definitely the plan to still get tested and call off any travels in the event of a positive test. Just getting exhausted trying to take this much care when half of the eligible population in this country is fucking refusing to even get vaccinated. It fills me with spite, honestly

jwdharris

• Rep: -4
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #559 on: July 22, 2021, 08:22:48 AM »
I'm not seeing many reports on lymph node reactions to the vaccine, so here's my story.

In 2015 I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, had all my treatment and got the all clear by late 2016.

A few weeks ago I felt a lump just above my collarbone on the left side of my neck. It felt so similar to the time I first felt the thyroid cancer, but this time it had a dull ache.

I had multiple examinations that very same day due to my history and I was booked in for scans and a biopsy a few days later. Turns out this grape sized lump was one of my lymph nodes reacting to the vaccine, and the oncologists have seen this pop up quite a bit recently especially amongst patients that have gone through thyroid and breast cancer as the nodes are swelling in the neck, armpit and breast areas.

Just thought it was worth mentioning in case anyone has found any lumps within a few weeks of receiving their dose.

Obviously this kind of thing is worth getting checked out regardless!

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #560 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah definitely the plan to still get tested and call off any travels in the event of a positive test. Just getting exhausted trying to take this much care when half of the eligible population in this country is fucking refusing to even get vaccinated. It fills me with spite, honestly

Its been exhausting, for sure, and please try to keep in mind, for your sake and that of others who are immune marginalized or older, that there is a wide scale right wing misinformation campaign going on, primarily in the US, that has little if anything to do with the actual virus or vaccinations. Its about sowing discord over "rights" and "liberties" regarding the virus while things such as abortion rights, voting rights, gender equality laws/statutes, and economic justice are being turned back at the fastest rates in most of our lifetimes. Its a very, very powerful and potent propaganda campaign. So although many have bought into it, don't give up. Keep doing what's right. My pop used to say something to the effect of "just because those kids over there walked off a bridge, would you?" This new form of propaganda and right-wing psy-ops is especially hard to bear in the era of 24/7 news, social media, and so-called "fake news." While for many in the states, those in power have destroyed public trust for all of our lives, the destruction of trust has mostly been a by-product of actions that don't benefit the people or have a directly negative effect. what's happening now however, with this wide scale push of conspiracy theories appears to be a very deliberate method of creating disruption of faith and relations.

Stay strong and get well. Shit has only just begun. Sooner we see it as such, the sooner we can start to grow stronger.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 545
« Reply #561 on: July 22, 2021, 12:41:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So there aren't sexy singles in my area who want to have sex with me?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2021, 03:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote

from her post:

Dystonia
Vertigo
Heart palpitations
Pain behind the eyes
Tremor in right hand

Symptoms that are 24/7:
Short term memory loss
Feeling out of body
Depth perception is off
Visual Changes
Severe brain fog

[close]

Get vaccinated folks.
The dead giveaway for me that she is a hoax is her referring to "getting the vax" and "the vax did this to me". She would probably use the whole word if she had actually been vaccinated and if this was the possible cause of her "ailment".

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

sketchyrider

« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2021, 03:47:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

For every article they send you about reactions to the vaccine you should send him a few thousand seperate reports of somebody dying from covid

This, if you're so committed to balanced research.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #564 on: July 23, 2021, 04:13:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

from her post:

Dystonia
Vertigo
Heart palpitations
Pain behind the eyes
Tremor in right hand

Symptoms that are 24/7:
Short term memory loss
Feeling out of body
Depth perception is off
Visual Changes
Severe brain fog

[close]

Get vaccinated folks.
[close]
The dead giveaway for me that she is a hoax is her referring to "getting the vax" and "the vax did this to me". She would probably use the whole word if she had actually been vaccinated and if this was the possible cause of her "ailment".

Also funny how she doesn't mention which vaccine she got (unless I missed it). It's a pretty important detail.

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #565 on: July 23, 2021, 05:31:13 PM »
*mod edit*

I have been hesitant about it because of how new it is but I just had open heart surgery for endocarditis in February so it was better for me to get the vaccination than to get COVID. Had no side effects from shot #1.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 05:39:07 PM by Alan »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2021, 06:19:02 PM »
Looked like she was a spastic ahem I mean cerebral paulsy my bad
listen to cosmic psychos

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #567 on: July 23, 2021, 06:36:18 PM »
So the 2021 version of this

Which ended with her getting caught playing with her dog in a park and saying she just randomly made a full recovery.

Come on man, what you don't realize is how devastating this whole ordeal was for her personal life.  Her fiance ended up leaving her over it.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #568 on: July 25, 2021, 07:52:29 PM »
Just got my moderna #2 two days ago. So far, it's just a sore arm. I stayed hydrated, plenty of gatorade and naked juice before and after. Stay safe out there folks!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #569 on: July 26, 2021, 12:05:06 AM »
got shot with bioshock 1 yesterday. all website load faster now. my left arm hurts a bit and i a can't put it above my head. i feel alright, kind of tired. and i think i was feverish for a few hours. that's it.