Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1902282 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21450 on: November 11, 2019, 12:56:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was supposed to go on a date tonight but the chick canceled on me.
[close]
That’s lame , will you try again or you already deleted her number ? Did she give a decent excuse ?
[close]
She told me she was sick and lost her voice. I'll probably try again and see what happens.
[close]

Expand Quote
Im going to Laos to see my gf in January.  Shes organizing nature trails being constructed there and other shit.  Ive never been Asia.  Edit wrong thread
[close]

I hope good luck to both of you!
  Sick man.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Rick_Kane

« Reply #21451 on: November 11, 2019, 03:21:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Im going to Laos to see my gf in January.  Shes organizing nature trails being constructed there and other shit.  Ive never been Asia.  Edit wrong thread
[close]
have fun there, gary glitter!
[close]
hah!    kay so theres other reasons to go to Asia like surfing or my future life partner.

Make sure you check under the hood before marrying her, if you know what I mean. Huge ladyboy scene over there.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21452 on: November 11, 2019, 04:30:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
have fun there, gary glitter!
[close]
hah!    kay so theres other reasons to go to Asia like surfing or my future life partner.
[close]

Make sure you check under the hood before marrying her, if you know what I mean. Huge ladyboy scene over there.

Oh shes been there a month and a half and its 'her' 1st time to Asia too.  Shes my gf.  also weddings seem like a pain in the ass  edit ya know me and her are gonna own a bizness some day man.  Have a slap barbeque on whatever beach we end up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 04:51:10 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21453 on: November 11, 2019, 11:11:34 PM »
the crazy ass bushfires going on in Australia right now and the heat in sydney is insane

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

7th Chamber

« Reply #21454 on: November 12, 2019, 02:40:58 AM »
Everything. I'm so tired from work that even on my days off, I can't do shit because I'm recovering from work. So I never really see my kid or girl because I'm either at work or asleep. When I am home and awake, I'm grouchy and tired and don't want to do shit and everything gets on my nerves. I haven't been able to skate for like 6 months. I can't keep this up much longer before they get sick of my ass. I can't quit and go try to find a new job. I make good money, but the housing market is so fucked up that I'll never be able to own a place, let alone a place with a yard and enough space. MY sister's trying to talk us in to moving to Texas, but what I do there pays 50% less than I make here, and houses aren't even that cheap where she's at. I've got a couple of resumes/applications out there right now for things that I know I can get, for a little more money and hopefully a better schedule, but the waiting is terrible.  I'm kind of at the point where I'm not seeing any reason to keep trying if I don't get one of them.  I literally have nobody to talk to, so thanks for reading.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21455 on: November 12, 2019, 03:39:24 AM »
Everything. I'm so tired from work that even on my days off, I can't do shit because I'm recovering from work. So I never really see my kid or girl because I'm either at work or asleep. When I am home and awake, I'm grouchy and tired and don't want to do shit and everything gets on my nerves. I haven't been able to skate for like 6 months. I can't keep this up much longer before they get sick of my ass. I can't quit and go try to find a new job. I make good money, but the housing market is so fucked up that I'll never be able to own a place, let alone a place with a yard and enough space. MY sister's trying to talk us in to moving to Texas, but what I do there pays 50% less than I make here, and houses aren't even that cheap where she's at. I've got a couple of resumes/applications out there right now for things that I know I can get, for a little more money and hopefully a better schedule, but the waiting is terrible.  I'm kind of at the point where I'm not seeing any reason to keep trying if I don't get one of them.  I literally have nobody to talk to, so thanks for reading.
  Holy shit that sucks.  Can u get ur fam to live in a rv for a while?  Sacrifice for a better future?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #21456 on: November 12, 2019, 04:10:05 AM »
the crazy ass bushfires going on in Australia right now and the heat in sydney is insane

It’s so strange to see how fucked the upper/middle end of the country is and then me bitching about how cold and rainy it is in Melbourne

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21457 on: November 12, 2019, 05:53:40 AM »
The people I work with, There's this one ghetto white girl who I swear I've heard drop the N word like a million times. I work as aa dietary nurse at a retirement home, I like to work with the residents because their all very nice, but as soon as my coworkers show up it's just hell. This girl and her friend go around and fuck around when they should be working. Tried to take a day off of work and got threatened to be fired. Sick.

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #21458 on: November 12, 2019, 06:34:20 AM »
My brother's old lady brought an oogle home. She grew up with him and says he's her little brother.

This used to happen all the time. Who do you think is always home to be pestered by the oogle.

He's fucking sleeping in the jam room. I just smoked a joint and wanna play drums but he's not getting up till at least noon
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

no habla mango

• Rep: -64
« Reply #21459 on: November 12, 2019, 07:33:15 AM »
My brother's old lady brought an oogle home. She grew up with him and says he's her little brother.

This used to happen all the time. Who do you think is always home to be pestered by the oogle.

He's fucking sleeping in the jam room. I just smoked a joint and wanna play drums but he's not getting up till at least noon
"the oogle's sleeping" -- assflea
"well wake him up" -- zed

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21460 on: November 12, 2019, 08:57:42 AM »
Snow.

7th Chamber

« Reply #21461 on: November 12, 2019, 11:50:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Holy shit that sucks.  Can u get ur fam to live in a rv for a while?  Sacrifice for a better future?
Fuck, I wish.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21462 on: November 12, 2019, 12:20:48 PM »
We're still not sure whats happening with my hand from a bad slam I took a couple weeks ago. Pain, numbness sometimes, nothing is getting better. Went to the regular fucking hand surgeon yesterday but I need to come back and pay another 15 bucks to see the guy there that is licensed to use a machine that is like an ultrasound but it will show my bones and tendons and stuff. I could have snapped this bone in your hand that has a hook, they think the tendons/muscle or whatever is grinding against the rough break causing all the pain. Probably will do a small surgery to either remove or repair the little hook bone. I read they could just take it out. The Dr was a total douche bag though and they shouldn't have even had me come if they couldn't actually make full use of the equipment they have available. The place is all fancy and has all this dumb hand art all over but they can't do shit for you? lol

This also goes under pet peeves. I hate when someone talks to you like you're dumb. My DR asked me to put my hand a certain way and I wasn't sure and he snaps and is like LIKE THIS, as if to say, LIKE THIS IDIOT. Luckily I have no problem making things totally awkward for everyone and just kind of start doing the same back.

The best part was he had a bunch of car art up on the walls and a big one was this super shitty photo that someone slapped a filter on and it said 1/100 in the corner. I laughed and told my girlfriend "This filtered photo is super valuable, you can tell because they put a 1/100 on it."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:22:46 PM by 50mm »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #21463 on: November 12, 2019, 12:43:09 PM »
We're still not sure whats happening with my hand from a bad slam I took a couple weeks ago. Pain, numbness sometimes, nothing is getting better. Went to the regular fucking hand surgeon yesterday but I need to come back and pay another 15 bucks to see the guy there that is licensed to use a machine that is like an ultrasound but it will show my bones and tendons and stuff. I could have snapped this bone in your hand that has a hook, they think the tendons/muscle or whatever is grinding against the rough break causing all the pain. Probably will do a small surgery to either remove or repair the little hook bone. I read they could just take it out. The Dr was a total douche bag though and they shouldn't have even had me come if they couldn't actually make full use of the equipment they have available. The place is all fancy and has all this dumb hand art all over but they can't do shit for you? lol

This also goes under pet peeves. I hate when someone talks to you like you're dumb. My DR asked me to put my hand a certain way and I wasn't sure and he snaps and is like LIKE THIS, as if to say, LIKE THIS IDIOT. Luckily I have no problem making things totally awkward for everyone and just kind of start doing the same back.

The best part was he had a bunch of car art up on the walls and a big one was this super shitty photo that someone slapped a filter on and it said 1/100 in the corner. I laughed and told my girlfriend "This filtered photo is super valuable, you can tell because they put a 1/100 on it."
yeah when i went for my knuckle fracture a year after breaking it they were really trying to push surgery on me. I had already had 5 surgeries for other stuff so i wasn’t jumping at it. I told the dr i would contact my insurance and see how much they could cover and the very next day at 7 am they called to schedule surgery. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with doctors but that really pissed me off. I never got surgery and now 4 years later it doesn’t bother me much, there’s a lump where the bone sits kinda different and the little band that holds the tendon in place broke so that tendon moves around to the next knuckle which feels kinda weird

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
« Reply #21464 on: November 12, 2019, 01:02:56 PM »
Hey man, sorry to hear that.
What do you do for a living?
Only advice I can give you is if you’re just working your ass of for the money, it ain’t worth it.
Nothing you can buy with money can ever replace time spent with your kid.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21465 on: November 12, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
Rode my bike 20+ miles today and I got mad saddle bruising in my pernium and I’ve been using lotion and diaper rash ointment and I still feel the tenderness.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21466 on: November 12, 2019, 04:45:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yeah when i went for my knuckle fracture a year after breaking it they were really trying to push surgery on me. I had already had 5 surgeries for other stuff so i wasn’t jumping at it. I told the dr i would contact my insurance and see how much they could cover and the very next day at 7 am they called to schedule surgery. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with doctors but that really pissed me off. I never got surgery and now 4 years later it doesn’t bother me much, there’s a lump where the bone sits kinda different and the little band that holds the tendon in place broke so that tendon moves around to the next knuckle which feels kinda weird
He started telling me my insurance doesn’t cover a brace that they had for like 40 if I wanted it. I was like I’ll just get one I saw on amazon. He goes I’m not a salesman or anything let me show you so you know what to get. And then starts trying to sell it to me. Then he starts pulling up google to show me its the same price online! So I was like that’s the same thing as a boxers fracture brace right? Yes. Yeah they have that on amazon for 20 bucks I’m good.

This old lame ass white guy with the dragon tattoo was trying to out google me. Who even looks at eBay anymore? You know he’s trying to bullshit when he won’t show you the amazon price. Fucking hand was hurting after because he seemed like he was enjoying holding my hand the whole time. Fucking weirdo.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21467 on: November 12, 2019, 04:47:07 PM »
Rode my bike 20+ miles today and I got mad saddle bruising in my pernium and I’ve been using lotion and diaper rash ointment and I still feel the tenderness.
Get one of those seats that don’t stab your gooch.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #21468 on: November 12, 2019, 05:44:49 PM »
Dude i’m far from a medical expert but i’ve been through more than my share of injuries and my advice would be just buy the splint and ride it out. The surgery is mostly to make it look normal. A lot of people get boxer’s fractures on most their fingers, never get surgery and are just fine

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #21469 on: November 13, 2019, 12:09:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s so strange to see how fucked the upper/middle end of the country is and then me bitching about how cold and rainy it is in Melbourne

A few times ive looked at the weather app and accidentally swipe right to the melbourne weather and am so confused when i see cloudy rain and cold haha

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #21470 on: November 13, 2019, 01:56:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A few times ive looked at the weather app Pornhub and accidentally swipe right to the melbourne weather and my wet noodle too hard, and am so confused when i see cloudy rain and cold haha splotches of dribble on my keyboard.

Well Doc, with you displaying the brain power of a doctorate earned from a Cracker Jack Box, I would imagine you find ALOT of things confusing.  So, really no surprise here.  BTW, fixed.
"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21471 on: November 13, 2019, 03:51:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Get one of those seats that don’t stab your gooch.
The fancy one with the hole in the center?  I’m probably going to eventually get one.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21472 on: November 13, 2019, 05:48:16 AM »
Not really stoked on my social life, I'd prefer to be alone mainly so I can work by myself, just do a lot by myself to be honest. Feels like the friends I have only hit me up when they need something which honestly sucks, but to turn this around I am going to start doing my own thing and focusing on myself,

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21473 on: November 13, 2019, 06:51:34 AM »
Not really stoked on my social life, I'd prefer to be alone mainly so I can work by myself, just do a lot by myself to be honest. Feels like the friends I have only hit me up when they need something which honestly sucks, but to turn this around I am going to start doing my own thing and focusing on myself,
Dude you are not alone in this.

As we get older people we pal around with and friends just fade away.

It’s honestly exhausting keeping up with most people, I’ve been seeing it as enjoy it for the time being.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1294
« Reply #21474 on: November 13, 2019, 08:10:50 AM »
its cold as a witches tit

and i peed out of my butt like thrice this morning

fighting whatever ailments come my way. fuck

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21475 on: November 13, 2019, 08:41:24 AM »

im kinda jealous of you all that live with seasons .: it’s in the 80s here in phx
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #21476 on: November 13, 2019, 08:54:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

im kinda jealous of you all that live with seasons .: it’s in the 80s here in phx

It’s -20C where I’m at right now :( seasons are overrated.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21477 on: November 13, 2019, 08:55:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Shovel a driveway once and you'll be over it. I guarantee it.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21478 on: November 13, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

ya that’s what they say .. ive never done it . but come spend 6 months in 100+ heat .. that shit gets old too
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #21479 on: November 13, 2019, 09:25:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

ya that’s what they say .. ive never done it . but come spend 6 months in 100+ heat .. that shit gets old too

I’ve lived in both ends of the spectrum, I hear where both of you are coming from.

That’s probably why so many people move to California. Though I’ve heard the monotony of 75 and sunny all year becomes surprisingly trite as well. I think humans are just really bad at being satisfied.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes