Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745648 times)

Pelican

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2580 on: March 19, 2010, 07:10:13 PM »
you two should eat each other's pussies then, aye?

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #2581 on: March 19, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »
didn't get into any of the grad schools i applied to (huge waste of time and money), have been looking for a job for a month and a half now, running out of money blah blah.

what's really got me bummed is my dad. he was going to go visit my brother in hong kong but when he was getting checked out by the travel doctor they found a small tear in his aorta. if it rips he'll be dead in a couple seconds. needless to say he can't go see my brother (which is no huge deal) but there's nothing you can really do about this thing. it freaks me the fuck out because i don't know what i'd do without my dad and he could be gone in an instant. like all this bullshit with school and work is nothing if i don't have my dad. he's got to get his blood pressure down to heal this tear but trying to get him to chill out is impossible. he's got this attitude like if he doesn't live life at 100% there's no reason to live, which i sympathize with but he's not that old, he's just got to slow down and watch to make sure he's doesn't put too much stress on this thing. when his mom died he was convinced she just gave up so now i feel like he can't look this thing in the face and just wants to keep going full speed but i'm scared for him. he always told me when i was little that if he was ever incapacitated or super sick to snuff him out in the hospital, which is really only half a joke. i feel like i'm losing my dad either way.

blAck AddEr

• Rep: -6
  • "thats my nigga Bach..."
« Reply #2582 on: March 21, 2010, 12:06:06 AM »
its been too damn long since i've gotten "action". so long that im starting to get used to it...
been out of a relationship for almost 6 months and not really looking for another one.
SLAP: where people get killed over typos

clamy

« Reply #2583 on: March 21, 2010, 04:31:03 AM »
i have no life other than skateboarding. i'm pretty much happy with it, though.

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2584 on: March 21, 2010, 07:40:52 AM »
I'm depressed
i think i was,anyways

loophole

« Reply #2585 on: March 21, 2010, 10:34:54 PM »
Expand Quote
i really love eating pussy.  maybe a little too much.
[close]

SAME!!!  I'm like obsessed with eating pussy.  I love just getting right in there.
the girl i'm kinda seeing right now doesn't let me give her head, it bums me out. she doesn't give me any handjobs, rarely even touches my dick with her hand, but she gives me lots of head. it really confuses me.

also, in related news.. i just lost my virginity

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2586 on: March 22, 2010, 12:35:05 AM »
Did you lose your virginity to the same girl?

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2587 on: March 22, 2010, 09:59:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i really love eating pussy.  maybe a little too much.
[close]

SAME!!!  I'm like obsessed with eating pussy.  I love just getting right in there.
[close]
the girl i'm kinda seeing right now doesn't let me give her head, it bums me out. she doesn't give me any handjobs, rarely even touches my dick with her hand, but she gives me lots of head. it really confuses me.

also, in related news.. i just lost my virginity

Don't worry too much.  My current girl was a virgin when we first got together.  She was the EXACT same way.  She wouldn't let me go anywhere near down there with anything other than my dick for a while.  9 months later and my girlfriend will do anything...and I mean literally ANYTHING!!  Just take your time and ease her into things.  I only got to go down there anytime I wanted about two months ago. 

loophole

« Reply #2588 on: March 22, 2010, 03:25:56 PM »
that's the thing- the girl i'm seeing is far from a virgin, haha. i'm only seeing her for her looks and her smile though, i wont be sticking with her for all that long.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2589 on: March 22, 2010, 05:04:53 PM »
I used to Rick Roll myself whenever I got bored...

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2590 on: March 22, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »
didn't get into any of the grad schools i applied to (huge waste of time and money), have been looking for a job for a month and a half now, running out of money blah blah.

what's really got me bummed is my dad. he was going to go visit my brother in hong kong but when he was getting checked out by the travel doctor they found a small tear in his aorta. if it rips he'll be dead in a couple seconds. needless to say he can't go see my brother (which is no huge deal) but there's nothing you can really do about this thing. it freaks me the fuck out because i don't know what i'd do without my dad and he could be gone in an instant. like all this bullshit with school and work is nothing if i don't have my dad. he's got to get his blood pressure down to heal this tear but trying to get him to chill out is impossible. he's got this attitude like if he doesn't live life at 100% there's no reason to live, which i sympathize with but he's not that old, he's just got to slow down and watch to make sure he's doesn't put too much stress on this thing. when his mom died he was convinced she just gave up so now i feel like he can't look this thing in the face and just wants to keep going full speed but i'm scared for him. he always told me when i was little that if he was ever incapacitated or super sick to snuff him out in the hospital, which is really only half a joke. i feel like i'm losing my dad either way.

that bums me out too man, im sorry to hear. i hope everything works out.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #2591 on: March 23, 2010, 06:25:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that bums me out too man, im sorry to hear. i hope everything works out.
Damn, that really sucks. Can't imagine what that's like.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2592 on: March 23, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »

What kind of stuff is he refusing to slow down with? Does he know you feel this way?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2593 on: March 23, 2010, 12:54:35 PM »
man i have nothing to look foward to i want to do the rawb show but i keep getting bummed on doing it. i cant wait til the nice weather is here then ill be more hyped. lots of people are pissin me off just little things but some people are cool as fuck.

there is this 1 girl who we always hang out with, all my friends have a girlfriend and she is the only other one who is single and she is only 18 or 19 and she doestn want nothing to d o with me. i asked her to just hang out to get coffee so i could just get to know her even but nope she wasnt having it... she was complaining to her friend how she didnt have a boyfriend and she said "What about mike?" and she said "he hardly knows me.." mad weak why cant she just say "i dont like him"

i hate that. girls always say that shit to me like "oh i like you but i just dont want anything right no0w" or whatever. that is such shit obviously she doesnt like you she is just saying that so you wont feel as bad but i think i would feel better knowing what it was that was inadequate so i could imrpove on it for future bitches.

i was thinking i had shit on lock i had like three girls all lined up to go out on coffee dates and they all turned out shit. never ended up going for coffee once. i thought it was the perfect thing cause then it just seems like you are trying to hang out and get to know and be friends and not just hangin out for a chance to fuck.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #2594 on: March 23, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »
man i have nothing to look foward to i want to do the rawb show but i keep getting bummed on doing it. i cant wait til the nice weather is here then ill be more hyped. lots of people are pissin me off just little things but some people are cool as fuck.

there is this 1 girl who we always hang out with, all my friends have a girlfriend and she is the only other one who is single and she is only 18 or 19 and she doestn want nothing to d o with me. i asked her to just hang out to get coffee so i could just get to know her even but nope she wasnt having it... she was complaining to her friend how she didnt have a boyfriend and she said "What about mike?" and she said "he hardly knows me.." mad weak why cant she just say "i dont like him"

i hate that. girls always say that shit to me like "oh i like you but i just dont want anything right no0w" or whatever. that is such shit obviously she doesnt like you she is just saying that so you wont feel as bad but i think i would feel better knowing what it was that was inadequate so i could imrpove on it for future bitches.

i was thinking i had shit on lock i had like three girls all lined up to go out on coffee dates and they all turned out shit. never ended up going for coffee once. i thought it was the perfect thing cause then it just seems like you are trying to hang out and get to know and be friends and not just hangin out for a chance to fuck.

rawb! you're doing it all wrong. you don't go on coffee dates, you ask them to come over and watch a movie/tv/listen to music and buy a ton of booze for you and her to get loaded off of. then near the end of the night work that rawbcat magic. get paid!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:31:20 PM by busey »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #2595 on: March 23, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »
that is normally what i do but i cant even get em to my apt i am just having brutal luck was tryin to take it back a step but fuckk

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2596 on: March 23, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »
I have clamydia
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2597 on: March 23, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
I like some of the Birdman & Lil Wayne songs...

DeerTay

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2598 on: March 23, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »
I fell in love with a girl in my math class who i spoke to for the first time today, that happens to have a british accent. She's so fucking hot...

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2599 on: March 23, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »
monogamy seems like it will be a real bummer (unless i marry jayden james). I get tired of girls after about a month and soon end up finding another girl who's more rad than the last.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2600 on: March 23, 2010, 10:24:05 PM »
^ sounds like something to be in the stoked thread.

Mackattack

« Reply #2601 on: March 23, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »
I have a thing for slightly overweight middle aged women with fat asses.
If i could choose i might only pork these types of women.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2602 on: March 25, 2010, 09:21:04 AM »
this morning i took some of that KY his and hers lube that my girlfriend bought us to use and jacked off. we've used it a few times(just figured it'd be fun, i think i joked about it in the store and she came home with it a few nights later)....anyways, i never really felt anything from it when we have sex but this morning I jacked off with HERs instead, and wow...shit feels super good. almost reminds me of icy hot but in a good way. i used like half the bottle haha.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #2603 on: March 25, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »
this morning i took some of that KY his and hers lube that my girlfriend bought us to use and jacked off. we've used it a few times(just figured it'd be fun, i think i joked about it in the store and she came home with it a few nights later)....anyways, i never really felt anything from it when we have sex but this morning I jacked off with HERs instead, and wow...shit feels super good. almost reminds me of icy hot but in a good way. i used like half the bottle haha.

Must try this...
 ;D
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #2604 on: March 26, 2010, 12:29:55 PM »

fuck lube, my girls squirt

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2605 on: March 26, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »

I never understood this ad...

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #2606 on: March 26, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

I never understood this ad...

peter went from regular circa, to circa combat.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #2607 on: March 26, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
What kind of stuff is he refusing to slow down with? Does he know you feel this way?

it's a long story but basically he worked all his life in IT doing computer work and he fucking hated it. he retired a little early because the economy was doing good and my mom was making a ton of money. well needless to say my mom left (nothing bad on her, they didn't mesh and she had to start doing her own thing) and a lot his investments went south. he's been trying to fix up the house so he can he move into a condo now that me and my brothers moved out but i can tell he feels like he's not going to get a deal on a house he's worked super hard on. he has always been super handy- we built a deck together when i was 10 and have constantly been working on shit around the house- but it's a big strain hauling all that shit around and doing an entire project by yourself. taking a cover off a pool after it's had a chicago winters worth of wet leaves and half frozen mud dumped on top off it by yourself is some incredible hulk type strength. not to mention now he's got 5 nephews to take care of a lot of the time because both my brothers are trying to move and things are just kind of crazy. it sounds like an insane amount to take on (which it is) but all of this kind of shit is what makes my dad happy. he never really had a hobby like skateboarding or music he just wanted a really rad huge family with a nice place to live.

anyway, now i gotta drive him to the hospital on monday because they spotted something in his pancreas. they think it's just a tumor but i can tell it's freaking him out. yesterday he pointed out some of the valuable art up around the house, which just seemed super odd to me. blah. good news is bound to show up. i applied today for a photo archivist job at playboy and that has him psyched. my dad used to work for them in the 60's and still "reads" every issue.

Brewseph

« Reply #2608 on: March 28, 2010, 06:45:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

it's a long story but basically he worked all his life in IT doing computer work and he fucking hated it. he retired a little early because the economy was doing good and my mom was making a ton of money. well needless to say my mom left (nothing bad on her, they didn't mesh and she had to start doing her own thing) and a lot his investments went south. he's been trying to fix up the house so he can he move into a condo now that me and my brothers moved out but i can tell he feels like he's not going to get a deal on a house he's worked super hard on. he has always been super handy- we built a deck together when i was 10 and have constantly been working on shit around the house- but it's a big strain hauling all that shit around and doing an entire project by yourself. taking a cover off a pool after it's had a chicago winters worth of wet leaves and half frozen mud dumped on top off it by yourself is some incredible hulk type strength. not to mention now he's got 5 nephews to take care of a lot of the time because both my brothers are trying to move and things are just kind of crazy. it sounds like an insane amount to take on (which it is) but all of this kind of shit is what makes my dad happy. he never really had a hobby like skateboarding or music he just wanted a really rad huge family with a nice place to live.

anyway, now i gotta drive him to the hospital on monday because they spotted something in his pancreas. they think it's just a tumor but i can tell it's freaking him out. yesterday he pointed out some of the valuable art up around the house, which just seemed super odd to me. blah. good news is bound to show up. i applied today for a photo archivist job at playboy and that has him psyched. my dad used to work for them in the 60's and still "reads" every issue.
Did I miss the day in class where they told everyone that tumors are not a big deal? Hope everything works out man.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #2609 on: March 28, 2010, 02:38:44 PM »
I'm depressed
of course you are! You need to open a window, let the sun come in!
Look at you avatar! He looks so sad!

Liven him up a little man! It's a small step in the right direction  :)
ableSkateMag.com