Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745843 times)

arthurspooner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5010 on: June 18, 2014, 09:03:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Just signed up to fetlife. Shit's complicated. I don't know how it works.
[close]

Oh man, I signed up for that shit for like a month and just got an inbox full of messages from dudes or chicks into pegging, neither of which are my scene.  Good luck.   

Haha! What's your scene then?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #5011 on: June 18, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just signed up to fetlife. Shit's complicated. I don't know how it works.
[close]

Oh man, I signed up for that shit for like a month and just got an inbox full of messages from dudes or chicks into pegging, neither of which are my scene.  Good luck.    
[close]

Haha! What's your scene then?

Well it initially started when someone mentioned 38 to me so I was trying to figure out more info on that and I was attempting to see what I could scrounge up in the anonymous/semi-public sex department sadly to no avail.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:01:10 PM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5012 on: June 18, 2014, 04:47:48 PM »
i quit smoking weed for a few months and my dreams got way more vivid. fuck dreams tho weed is better
yeah i had to stop smoking for about a year and man did i get a lot of nightmares. it seemed like every dream i got was a nightmare. luckily I'm back on the green and off of dreaming.

Glitch

• Rep: 21
« Reply #5013 on: June 18, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »
I don't know if I'm depressed or what, but I feel like I have no motivation in life. I graduated high school 3 years ago and haven't really done much to better myself since then. I took a few semesters at a community college, but I basically dropped all of my classes each time. I have no direction in life. I don't know what I want to do. I don't feel depressed though (I've been depressed before), I just feel like I have no drive or incentive to better myself. I haven't even bettered myself at skateboarding really, even though I skate quite often. I guess I should just stop being a pussy and get out there and seize the day, but again, I have almost no motivation. It's like I'm just passing by life. January feels like yesterday. All the days run into each other. I look at most of the people around me and it seems like they've all advanced in some way since 3 years ago. I'm not even 21 yet, but I feel like a retiree almost. I used to feel like I was killing it in life, but now I don't, and don't know what's happened to change that. I feel like I'm actually a lesser-version of my former self. The whole situation is a strange cycle.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5014 on: June 18, 2014, 11:31:27 PM »
I don't know if I'm depressed or what, but I feel like I have no motivation in life. I graduated high school 3 years ago and haven't really done much to better myself since then. I took a few semesters at a community college, but I basically dropped all of my classes each time. I have no direction in life. I don't know what I want to do. I don't feel depressed though (I've been depressed before), I just feel like I have no drive or incentive to better myself. I haven't even bettered myself at skateboarding really, even though I skate quite often. I guess I should just stop being a pussy and get out there and seize the day, but again, I have almost no motivation. It's like I'm just passing by life. January feels like yesterday. All the days run into each other. I look at most of the people around me and it seems like they've all advanced in some way since 3 years ago. I'm not even 21 yet, but I feel like a retiree almost. I used to feel like I was killing it in life, but now I don't, and don't know what's happened to change that. I feel like I'm actually a lesser-version of my former self. The whole situation is a strange cycle.
Maybe what you chose to study at college wasn't what's right. Try taking different classes somewhere else maybe. Even like an arts class or something might be dope. Or music production class or something. Somethin' fun to get your brain juices flowing. Don't need to feel down about yourself.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5015 on: June 19, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »
Dude, force yourself into something, go to Uni or something and just man up for a bit, then once you have direction shit makes sense again, become a teacher, summers off, can do it all over the world, even if your not sure what you wanna do getting the ball rolling in a serious way will help you find a path in life and open you up to possibilities that would not even cross your mind right now

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5016 on: June 19, 2014, 05:50:20 AM »

Take drugs? Have a history of other mental illness? Have an already overall negative outlook?

Surmise your thoughts on what you feel existence is all "about" . . .

I certainly felt this way at 21 in similarly cyclical way, constantly up & down but over an extended period of time.

Provide a little more information & the Internet doctors will conclude their diagnosis with pertinent results.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #5017 on: June 19, 2014, 06:21:24 AM »
You sound like me when I was that young. I couldn't focus on anything that I didn't find awesome. All I did was skate, make art and music, and party. I worked shit jobs for awhile. Once I hit 22 I was on a slow uphill. Just chill out and live and not worry about what's supposed to happen. You have probably heard this before, but you should be fucking off pretty fucking hard at 20-21. Fuck what people are doing. Just live. Go on cheap trips, say stupid shit, make big mistakes. just smile while you are doing it

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5018 on: June 19, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »

95% accurate description of my life.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5019 on: June 19, 2014, 11:47:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You sound like me when I was that young. I couldn't focus on anything that I didn't find awesome. All I did was skate, make art and music, and party. I worked shit jobs for awhile. Once I hit 22 I was on a slow uphill. Just chill out and live and not worry about what's supposed to happen. You have probably heard this before, but you should be fucking off pretty fucking hard at 20-21. Fuck what people are doing. Just live. Go on cheap trips, say stupid shit, make big mistakes. just smile while you are doing it
this...just enjoy life

Glitch

• Rep: 21
« Reply #5020 on: June 19, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Take drugs? Have a history of other mental illness? Have an already overall negative outlook?

I certainly felt this way at 21 in similarly cyclical way, constantly up & down but over an extended period of time.

Provide a little more information & the Internet doctors will conclude their diagnosis with pertinent results.

Thanks everyone for your kindness. I don't take any drugs, and have no history of mental illness, although I sometimes feel that I could have something mentally different than most about myself. I can be quite eccentric at times. I do however think my outlook can turn negative quite easily, like a snowball effect. When it's bad, it's bad and when it's good, it's great.
My thoughts on life have riddled my mind for the past few years as well. Existentialism resonates strongly with me. I'm not religious. I believe that people should assign whatever purpose to their life as they please, and do what they want, without much regard to social norms. Death is inevitably looming, so why waste time with that which doesn't interest you? That might sound motivating, but sometimes I feel as though nothing truly matters, such as what's the point of pushing myself to get better at skating, even though I know I that I want to get better. Many of my friends have quit skating at this age, or they've stepped it up way beyond the level that I'm currently at. It's hard to just go out and have fun like I used to. There's also like a clash of ideologies, where I basically feel like a loser for not going to school, but then once I get in school, I hate it so much and just want to skate. Also, I'm unemployed, but I have enough money to start a small business of some sort. I have little drive for that either though. I'll be super hyped on getting something going, but after that initial rush, I hardly come back to it. It's 7 p.m on the east coast and I haven't even left my house yet today. I went to sleep last night at 7 a.m. I can't remember when I last woke up before noon.
I feel as though my lust for life is gone. I grew up living quite a sheltered life and maybe that had something to do with it. Some of you may read this and call me a pussy. That's fine, I can see what you mean. It doesn't really matter to me though. I have an almost complete indifference to everything. I thought about talking to a therapist, but I thought maybe some of you guys could relate and offer up some words of wisdom or similar experiences. Thanks again for the replies.

shark tits

« Reply #5021 on: June 19, 2014, 03:33:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks everyone for your kindness. I don't take any drugs, and have no history of mental illness, although I sometimes feel that I could have something mentally different than most about myself. I can be quite eccentric at times. I do however think my outlook can turn negative quite easily, like a snowball effect. When it's bad, it's bad and when it's good, it's great.
My thoughts on life have riddled my mind for the past few years as well. Existentialism resonates strongly with me. I'm not religious. I believe that people should assign whatever purpose to their life as they please, and do what they want, without much regard to social norms. Death is inevitably looming, so why waste time with that which doesn't interest you? That might sound motivating, but sometimes I feel as though nothing truly matters, such as what's the point of pushing myself to get better at skating, even though I know I that I want to get better. Many of my friends have quit skating at this age, or they've stepped it up way beyond the level that I'm currently at. It's hard to just go out and have fun like I used to. There's also like a clash of ideologies, where I basically feel like a loser for not going to school, but then once I get in school, I hate it so much and just want to skate. Also, I'm unemployed, but I have enough money to start a small business of some sort. I have little drive for that either though. I'll be super hyped on getting something going, but after that initial rush, I hardly come back to it. It's 7 p.m on the east coast and I haven't even left my house yet today. I went to sleep last night at 7 a.m. I can't remember when I last woke up before noon.
I feel as though my lust for life is gone. I grew up living quite a sheltered life and maybe that had something to do with it. Some of you may read this and call me a pussy. That's fine, I can see what you mean. It doesn't really matter to me though. I have an almost complete indifference to everything. I thought about talking to a therapist, but I thought maybe some of you guys could relate and offer up some words of wisdom or similar experiences. Thanks again for the replies.
it's only existence guy, how bad can you fuck it up? so long as ya don't get locked in a bathroom for the rest of your life you're not a looser. everyone's a little nuts.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5022 on: June 20, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
it's only existence guy, how bad can you fuck it up? so long as ya don't get locked in a bathroom for the rest of your life you're not a looser. everyone's a little nuts.

We live in an ultra-competitive world void of any semblance of direction, creating a pitiful "catch 22" dichotomy . . .

Most of us are not normal people, our personality & views don't allow for simple life-based mediocrity.

I'm all for existentialism, it serves a wonderful purpose in furthering collective and individualistic thought . . .

The issue with the former in this modern-scenario, given the current state of social idealism and structure, is that we end up questioning & realizing that most/all social systems are inherently incorrect (i.e. The world is fucked & to question it is almost a disservice to one's self).

That doesn't mean you shouldn't question things & desire change, it's just striking a balance between two conflicting ideals can be difficult.

I struggle with these same issues & have had to accept certain things I didn't want to accept in order to survive . . .

I don't know if that helps, I'm super fucking tired from skating/biking yesterday.

Confession: I really want to use now, it literally haunts my dreams sometimes.

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5023 on: June 20, 2014, 08:18:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

We live in an ultra-competitive world void of any semblance of direction, creating a pitiful "catch 22" dichotomy . . .

Most of us are not normal people, our personality & views don't allow for simple life-based mediocrity.

I'm all for existentialism, it serves a wonderful purpose in furthering collective and individualistic thought . . .

The issue with the former in this modern-scenario, given the current state of social idealism and structure, is that we end up questioning & realizing that most/all social systems are inherently incorrect (i.e. The world is fucked & to question it is almost a disservice to one's self).

That doesn't mean you shouldn't question things & desire change, it's just striking a balance between two conflicting ideals can be difficult.

I struggle with these same issues & have had to accept certain things I didn't want to accept in order to survive . . .

I don't know if that helps, I'm super fucking tired from skating/biking yesterday.

Confession: I really want to use now, it literally haunts my dreams sometimes.

I find myself considering this at least once a day and it seriously depresses me.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5024 on: June 20, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »
. . . Ended up getting high . . .   >:( >:( >:(

Not too much though . . .

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5025 on: June 20, 2014, 04:58:57 PM »
Expand Quote
@bronson- I think as long as you work in a competitive environment, you will encounter drama.
@tay- how old are you? Is this an on going event? Going through a dry spell is normal.
[close]

I wish it was a dry spell but, I'm almost 26 and have experienced non existent libido my whole life. I guess I should be thankful I found a charming man with the same problem. Sometimes I wonder though how our love life would be if there was a spark. Feels like we're missing all the romance because of it.
maybe you need to get freaky deaky gurl. bang your boyfriend in public, or maybe even make a sextape and post it on slap

shark tits

« Reply #5026 on: June 24, 2014, 07:36:10 AM »
sometimes when i'm skating my plaza by myself i'll fs flip off the curb and if nobody's looking i'll turn around and do a wallie. i know it's wrong and ricky wouldn't approve. i don't know why i do it really. the guilt has been eating me up.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5027 on: June 24, 2014, 08:03:39 AM »
sometimes when i'm skating my plaza by myself i'll fs flip off the curb and if nobody's looking i'll turn around and do a wallie. i know it's wrong and ricky wouldn't approve. i don't know why i do it really. the guilt has been eating me up.

I do the same thing sometimes, no wonder I couldn't sleep last night/hold a job/progress in life . . .

PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MYSELF RICKY!

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #5028 on: June 24, 2014, 08:09:11 AM »
I can't get past the feeling that a relationship is just, women getting men addicted to sex and controlling them by withholding it, validating the woman's sense of value and giving the man a surrogate mother figure  :-\

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5029 on: June 24, 2014, 09:12:32 AM »
I can't get past the feeling that a relationship is just, women getting men addicted to sex and controlling them by withholding it, validating the woman's sense of value and giving the man a surrogate mother figure  :-\
You are somewhat right. Don't put sex on a pedestal. It takes it's power away when you don't. That's why chicks lose their shit when you bang the juice out of them, then act disinterested.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5030 on: June 24, 2014, 09:35:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I can't get past the feeling that a relationship is just, women getting men addicted to sex and controlling them by withholding it, validating the woman's sense of value and giving the man a surrogate mother figure  :-\
[close]
You are somewhat right. Don't put sex on a pedestal. It takes it's power away when you don't. That's why chicks lose their shit when you bang the juice out of them, then act disinterested.
I don't which is why a relationship seems completely ridiculous to me at this point, Im not desperate enough for a consistent source of sex to allow myself to be manipulated in exchange for it, like I can no longer play into the "u gotta make the first move" which sets a precedent for the girl controlling sex like a commodity and doling it out in exchange for various emotional and material benefits

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5031 on: June 24, 2014, 09:55:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I don't which is why a relationship seems completely ridiculous to me at this point, Im not desperate enough for a consistent source of sex to allow myself to be manipulated in exchange for it, like I can no longer play into the "u gotta make the first move" which sets a precedent for the girl controlling sex like a commodity and doling it out in exchange for various emotional and material benefits

do relationships mean anything more than consistent sex to you? not asking in a dickhead way, just curious because ive never thought of it like that. i feel like most dudes in a relationship would say that theyre not in it just for sex, and id be one of those dudes. but it would be interesting to hear how people would respond if you asked them if theyre girlfriend/wife were to completely stop having sex with them for good, would they stay with that girl. i love my girlfriend, but i dont know if i could make a commitment to stay with her if we never had sex again.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5032 on: June 24, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can't get past the feeling that a relationship is just, women getting men addicted to sex and controlling them by withholding it, validating the woman's sense of value and giving the man a surrogate mother figure �:-\
[close]
[close]
Gotcha. Reading your comment, it just sounded like you were in that situation.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5033 on: June 24, 2014, 10:18:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can't get past the feeling that a relationship is just, women getting men addicted to sex and controlling them by withholding it, validating the woman's sense of value and giving the man a surrogate mother figure  :-\
[close]
[close]
[close]

do relationships mean anything more than consistent sex to you? not asking in a dickhead way, just curious because ive never thought of it like that. i feel like most dudes in a relationship would say that theyre not in it just for sex, and id be one of those dudes. but it would be interesting to hear how people would respond if you asked them if theyre girlfriend/wife were to completely stop having sex with them for good, would they stay with that girl. i love my girlfriend, but i dont know if i could make a commitment to stay with her if we never had sex again.

It's all I can see in them now really, when I was younger I never thought about it and the "love" aspect just made the whole thing make sense but somewhere along the line I lost my ability to feel affection "love" companionship or whatever( except for one girl, who I dont want to be with, shes so off the rails and there is nothing more I can do to try to help her). It's just feels weird seeing everyone I know devote their lives to something that I can't even comprehend anymore.

edit: hope I dont sound like too much of depressed cunt in this lol, I'm not and my life is on a good path right now regardless of girl issues
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:21:31 AM by perverted super otaku! »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5034 on: June 25, 2014, 06:21:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

It's all I can see in them now really, when I was younger I never thought about it and the "love" aspect just made the whole thing make sense but somewhere along the line I lost my ability to feel affection "love" companionship or whatever( except for one girl, who I dont want to be with, shes so off the rails and there is nothing more I can do to try to help her). It's just feels weird seeing everyone I know devote their lives to something that I can't even comprehend anymore.

edit: hope I dont sound like too much of depressed cunt in this lol, I'm not and my life is on a good path right now regardless of girl issues
I think we just got to the bottom if this one.

My wife and I are completely codependent but in a positive and supportive way not a dangerous and destructive manner. She provides me with just as much as I provide her with we just draw from different sources for this. She's a typical Scandinavian pessimist and I am an eternal optimist so I balance her out with this. I can get worked up and hot headed when she is a calming influence on me. I provide her with financial help and she reminds me not to overlook the little things that I might not prioritise enough. Sex is important but if it were cut off for any reason I'm sure she would allow me to satisfy my needs in an appropriate and discrete manner elsewhere.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5035 on: June 25, 2014, 10:56:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

My wife and I are completely codependent but in a positive and supportive way not a dangerous and destructive manner. She provides me with just as much as I provide her with we just draw from different sources for this. She's a typical Scandinavian pessimist and I am an eternal optimist so I balance her out with this. I can get worked up and hot headed when she is a calming influence on me. I provide her with financial help and she reminds me not to overlook the little things that I might not prioritise enough. Sex is important but if it were cut off for any reason I'm sure she would allow me to satisfy my needs in an appropriate and discrete manner elsewhere.

my girlfriend has only caught me satisfying my needs in an appropriate, discrete manner once, which is kind of a surprise that its only happened once because i do it all the time. she was cool with it though. didnt like that i was using her $10 lotion, but i told her id buy her some more.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #5036 on: June 25, 2014, 01:04:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

my girlfriend has only caught me satisfying my needs in an appropriate, discrete manner once, which is kind of a surprise that its only happened once because i do it all the time. she was cool with it though. didnt like that i was using her $10 lotion, but i told her id buy her some more.
I wasn't talking about masterbation. My lady has told me that if her libido ceased or her vagina fell out or something she would be ok with me having sex with other women as long as I was discrete about it and didn't flaunt it.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #5037 on: June 25, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »
Having never had any relationship/sexual experience at an older age, I just kind of gave up. Ive always really feared rejection and that fear has most likely been the strongest determining aspect in my life. And whats the easiest way to deal with fear? You avoid it. But now Ive decided to try online dating. First couple of messages were intimidating, now I quite enjoy it sometimes.

Having messaged about 60 women in a couple of weeks, I am surprised about how many dates Ive managed to land. Funny thing is that its making me quite stressed out, particularly the thought of someone actually liking me and finding out about my complete inexperience.  Ive been reading various forums about how most women perceive inexperienced guys and it is making me pretty bummed out. But I hope that just a single positive experience could do a lot for my self esteem and make it easier to continue.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:03:59 PM by Bronson »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5038 on: June 25, 2014, 02:03:25 PM »
Having never had any relationship/sexual experience at an older age, I just kind of gave up. Ive always really feared rejection and whats the easiest way to deal with fear? You avoid it. But now Ive decided to try online dating. Having messaged about 60 women in a couple of weeks, I am surprised about how many dates Ive managed to land. Funny thing is that its making me quite stressed out, particularly the thought of someone actually liking me and finding out about my complete inexperience.  I?ve been reading various forums about how most women perceive inexperienced guys and it is making me pretty bummed out. But I hope that just a single positive experience could do a lot for my self esteem and make it easier to continue.

just have confidence but try not to be too much of a creep. it's hard for most of us to balance that scale.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5039 on: June 25, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »
Having never had any relationship/sexual experience at an older age, I just kind of gave up. Ive always really feared rejection and whats the easiest way to deal with fear? You avoid it. But now Ive decided to try online dating. Having messaged about 60 women in a couple of weeks, I am surprised about how many dates Ive managed to land. Funny thing is that its making me quite stressed out, particularly the thought of someone actually liking me and finding out about my complete inexperience.� I?ve been reading various forums about how most women perceive inexperienced guys and it is making me pretty bummed out. But I hope that just a single positive experience could do a lot for my self esteem and make it easier to continue.

At least that movie Judd Apatow made about your life was pretty funny.