Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745968 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6000 on: June 03, 2015, 07:16:42 AM »
you can reference me too l33t. i got your back.

posguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #6001 on: June 03, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Whatever, what's the worst that can happen?
[close]

Uhh, you end up working in a fucking prison?

You could end up a drug mule, killed in a prison riot, taken hostage, blackmailed, etc

abudabi

« Reply #6002 on: June 03, 2015, 12:17:51 PM »
i dont think entry level positions (im assuming it's entry level, maybe im wrong) would deal directly with prisoners. that doesnt seem smart.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6003 on: June 05, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »
Hey, thanks guys. I want you guys to know that even though sometimes I get all pissy with my comments, I appreciate (most of) you. I'll probably take those who offered up on being references. I've got to make up some employment history/background first or you guys could just say I worked with/for you. We'll figure it out in PMs. As for the job, I most definitely wouldn't be interacting with the inmates, but I'm sure I'd see them around. I'm actually a little familiar with the place because my bro was incarcerated there for a time and I visited fairly regularly. The position of Office Technician is offered in pretty much every department in California, it's just that the first place to give me an actual interview is a prison.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ROCKxADIO420

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6005 on: June 06, 2015, 03:14:58 AM »
sometimes after i piss ill turn the faucet on just so people think im washing my hands but im not really

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6006 on: June 06, 2015, 04:04:25 PM »
sometimes after i piss ill turn the faucet on just so people think im washing my hands but im not really

All about this at family gatherings.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #6007 on: June 06, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »
I'm glad I'll never touch your keyboard you disgusting human being.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #6008 on: June 06, 2015, 07:23:29 PM »
I have to get this off my chest, I don't have anyone to vent this to

I've been with my girlfriend for over a year and known her for about 2 years. I love her. She is a genuinely nice person, we have a lot of similar interests, she is intelligent (I'll admit, more than I am), we have a good sex life, extremely cute, etc. Pretty much what I want.  However, her body is just average. Unfortunately this has made me want to cheat for such a shitty vain reason. I never cheated on her but I message a former coworker and we started talking. We've been interested in each other but we were both seeing someone else. I was going to see her but changed my mind last minute. I still have these thought and they get worse. I love my girlfriend, she is amazing. I just feel like a piece of shit for    wanting to cheat on her and getting to the point of actually doing it.

I could never tell her this or dare tell her the reason why. She is self conscious about her body, but what girl isn't? I have to keep myself in check and remind myself that it's not worth losing her.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6009 on: June 06, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »

I've been with my girlfriend for over a year and known her for about 2 years. I love her. She is a genuinely nice person, we have a lot of similar interests, she is intelligent (I'll admit, more than I am), we have a good sex life, extremely cute, etc. Pretty much what I want.  However, her body is just average. Unfortunately this has made me want to cheat for such a shitty vain reason. I never cheated on her but I message a former coworker and we started talking. We've been interested in each other but we were both seeing someone else. I was going to see her but changed my mind last minute. I still have these thought and they get worse. I love my girlfriend, she is amazing. I just feel like a piece of shit for    wanting to cheat on her and getting to the point of actually doing it.

I could never tell her this or dare tell her the reason why. She is self conscious about her body, but what girl isn't? I have to keep myself in check and remind myself that it's not worth losing her.
tke her to the fucking gym

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #6010 on: June 06, 2015, 09:45:56 PM »

I've been with my girlfriend for over a year and known her for about 2 years. I love her. She is a genuinely nice person, we have a lot of similar interests, she is intelligent (I'll admit, more than I am), we have a good sex life, extremely cute, etc. Pretty much what I want.  However, her body is just average. Unfortunately this has made me want to cheat for such a shitty vain reason. I never cheated on her but I message a former coworker and we started talking. We've been interested in each other but we were both seeing someone else. I was going to see her but changed my mind last minute. I still have these thought and they get worse. I love my girlfriend, she is amazing. I just feel like a piece of shit for    wanting to cheat on her and getting to the point of actually doing it.

Probably the worst thing for you to do is to even hangout with her I'd say. Unless you feel like you've got control and can turn her down if she wants to hook up but having a girl you find attractive coming on to you is pretty irresistible. So just dont put yourself into that situation man. And I doubt that chick will want anything to do with you after you hook up and she finds out you've got a girl. And if she already knows you do then you don't wanna start dating the chick who willingly helped you cheat. So if you feel like you wanna cheat just jerk off, or fuck your girl.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:58:11 PM by yatallfreak »

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #6011 on: June 07, 2015, 10:20:40 PM »

You care about her body
or
what the others think about her body?

When you say average? How is average? women have very different body shapes.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #6012 on: June 08, 2015, 03:09:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Probably the worst thing for you to do is to even hangout with her I'd say. Unless you feel like you've got control and can turn her down if she wants to hook up but having a girl you find attractive coming on to you is pretty irresistible. So just dont put yourself into that situation man. And I doubt that chick will want anything to do with you after you hook up and she finds out you've got a girl. And if she already knows you do then you don't wanna start dating the chick who willingly helped you cheat. So if you feel like you wanna cheat just jerk off, or fuck your girl.

This. Or fuck her one time then feel guilty for a couple of months, then realize how stupid was your behaviour and how perfect is your gf.

There is no good answer to that kind of things. You can be a good guy and stop doing anything, but from time to time you'll wonder what if I did it? tThen another opportunity will happen and you'll fuck up big time.

Or you can be a bad guy, do it then feel guilty, then maybe your gf will discover it a dump you. Then you will feel so bad for losing your love.

That won't help you but I think every guy has been in your position, and fuck, there is no perfect answer IMO.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6013 on: June 08, 2015, 09:23:18 AM »

If you're gonna cheat then break up with her first. That's gonna break her heart and make the break up a million times messier. My ex let some guy jack off next to her and because "she didn't do anything" she thought it was ok...

Such

« Reply #6014 on: June 08, 2015, 05:18:42 PM »

youre not a pice of shit for feeling attracted too other women, thats unavoidable. youre a piece of shit for actually considering it. wtf is wrong with you jesus.

Such

« Reply #6015 on: June 08, 2015, 05:20:12 PM »
lol i kinda flick my hand under the steam off water too be even more sure it sounds like im washing em.

abudabi

« Reply #6016 on: June 08, 2015, 05:46:17 PM »
i really want to kook you non handwashers, but im not gonna. you guys are lame for this sheit. wash your damn hands.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #6017 on: June 08, 2015, 08:31:05 PM »
Tuffy - I don't care what others think. I've brought her around family and friends. Average is subjective but her body isn't bad. I was just used to being with girls that had extremely good bodies.

In the end, love prevails. I wouldn't cheat on her. My conscience would consume me and I'd eventually tell her. It's not worth losing an amazing girl over a one night stand. When I sent those messages, I saw her the next day. I felt bad. I couldn't image if I went through with it. Made me realize how much I loved her.

I just needed to vent what was on my mind on here.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6018 on: June 09, 2015, 06:40:13 AM »
i really want to kook you non handwashers, but im not gonna. you guys are lame for this sheit. wash your damn hands.

i know my dick is clean and its not like i piss all over my hands. i dont understand what the big deal is.

also, what video is your sig from? i know i own it, but im drawing a total blank.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6019 on: June 10, 2015, 06:21:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lol i kinda flick my hand under the steam off water too be even more sure it sounds like im washing em.

this fucking guy even goes so far to actually wet his hands under the stream when he is pretending, I mean what the actual fuck, you may as well just wash them properly you giant twat.

abudabi

« Reply #6020 on: June 14, 2015, 03:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i know my dick is clean and its not like i piss all over my hands. i dont understand what the big deal is.

also, what video is your sig from? i know i own it, but im drawing a total blank.
sorry late reply, and im not sure anymore. it's from a Lewis Marnell tribute video, idk what else it might have been in.

and the handwashing thing is lame cause youre going around touching other people's stuff with your dick hands.
youre not spreading disease but it is still lame af.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6021 on: June 15, 2015, 05:31:22 AM »
All you you non hand-washers remind me of this Gintama episode, which shows the dangers or not washing your hands and the resulting "tamakin". It's hilarious! www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/episode-113-cleaning-the-toilet-cleanses-the-soul-510100

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6022 on: June 18, 2015, 03:55:05 AM »
All you you non hand-washers remind me of this Gintama episode, which shows the dangers or not washing your hands and the resulting "tamakin". It's hilarious! www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/episode-113-cleaning-the-toilet-cleanses-the-soul-510100
Wow you're pretty into Anime. .

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6023 on: June 20, 2015, 06:01:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
sorry late reply, and im not sure anymore. it's from a Lewis Marnell tribute video, idk what else it might have been in.

and the handwashing thing is lame cause youre going around touching other people's stuff with your dick hands.
youre not spreading disease but it is still lame af.
I'm sorry but I just have to say this made me laugh harder than anything has in I can't remember when...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6024 on: June 23, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
my good friend from high school passed away sunday, he ODed and now im starting to think it honestly could have been me.

I got super bad anxiety after high school, i didn't leave the house for 3 years but if i didn't have anxiety i would have been hanging out with that same group getting in to those type of drugs. I don't know how i feel right now. My other friend passed away last month and now i have to go to another funeral this weekend, thats 2 funerals in less than a month from each other that i would have never guessed of going to their funerals. I saw a lot of people from high school sunday night we all went to a bar and i got blacked out drunk and it just doesn't seem worth it now. Like my one good friend who i known for years said hes been to rehab 4 times (he wasn't drinking that night) and im just so out of the loop with shit.

Last time i saw my friend we shared a girl lol, i don't want to go to another funeral this year because of drugs

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6025 on: June 24, 2015, 11:26:22 PM »
If I could get away with punching my girlfiend in the face I would do it almost every day.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6026 on: June 24, 2015, 11:31:50 PM »
If I could get away with punching my girlfiend in the face I would do it almost every day.

:-X

maybe ... she's not the one?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6027 on: June 25, 2015, 07:03:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

:-X

maybe ... she's not the one?

i have a friend who has real anger issues and i remember one time we were all giving him shit and he started to freak out then his girlfriend said the classic "you can dish it out, but you just cant take it" line and that sent him into a rage. after he calmed down i went over to talk to him and he told me that sometimes he wishes that his girlfriend was more like his little brother so that he could whoop her ass every now and then. theyre now engaged to be married.

Tay

« Reply #6028 on: June 26, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
Every time I skate I eat massive amounts of shit on the easiest of tricks. My ankles have big scabs on them, I have two inflamed elbows with scabs, skinned knees, missing skin on my hands, missing skin on my back and shoulder, and huge puffy bruise on my hip that looks like a nebula. My other hip has a large gnarly road rash which oozes and hasn't healed for the past two weeks.

I eat more shit than all my friends, and I have nothing to show for it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6029 on: June 27, 2015, 12:32:09 AM »
Every time I skate I eat massive amounts of shit on the easiest of tricks. My ankles have big scabs on them, I have two inflamed elbows with scabs, skinned knees, missing skin on my hands, missing skin on my back and shoulder, and huge puffy bruise on my hip that looks like a nebula. My other hip has a large gnarly road rash which oozes and hasn't healed for the past two weeks.

I eat more shit than all my friends, and I have nothing to show for it.
Oh Tay you just need some nice hot bathes to help you relax your muscles and some good old fashioned rest to help you clear your mind. Cut the crossword out the Sunday funnies and sit out in the shade and listen to the birds chirp and the dogs bark.

Signed,
Yo friend Rusty Berrings