Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745888 times)

dillanharp

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6090 on: July 27, 2015, 09:58:52 PM »
Just do it L33T. Having your dick buried in a warm wet pussy is one of the best feelings ever. You shouldn't be missing out on that.

I would have totally hung out with you when I was in SD last year. We might have been able to put a chick on the spit!

I would have totes shouted you to the hookers anyway.

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6091 on: July 28, 2015, 02:58:24 PM »
I really wanna get sober but I'm afraid I won't like the sober me.

I quit drinking two and a half years ago and yeah it's really hard in a lot of ways. When you're in it, it's hard to picture yourself out of it. i'd guess you probably already know your drinking self. Here's what I want to ask you:

Do you like your drinking self more than you're afraid you won't like your sober self? In what ways might your life be different without alcohol?

I was gonna write a bunch more but I'm not sure you want unsolicited advice or if I should try to give it. And I don't mean this in a snarky way at all, but you can always go back and drink later if you change your mind or it doesn't work out.

Holler.

shark tits

« Reply #6092 on: July 28, 2015, 03:32:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I quit drinking two and a half years ago and yeah it's really hard in a lot of ways. When you're in it, it's hard to picture yourself out of it. i'd guess you probably already know your drinking self. Here's what I want to ask you:

Do you like your drinking self more than you're afraid you won't like your sober self? In what ways might your life be different without alcohol?

I was gonna write a bunch more but I'm not sure you want unsolicited advice or if I should try to give it. And I don't mean this in a snarky way at all, but you can always go back and drink later if you change your mind or it doesn't work out.

Holler.
you were cooler when you usedta drink

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6093 on: July 28, 2015, 04:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Holler.
[close]

People have told me I was a lot nicer.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6094 on: July 28, 2015, 06:25:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Holler.
[close]
[close]

People have told me I was a lot nicer.
You prob were. I'm back on the wine and less pissed off than I've been in weeks. It def doesn't help my condition as much as some other depressants but I do not mind it.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6095 on: July 29, 2015, 01:01:27 AM »
Feeling self conscious about my skating lately, (which is nothing new) yesterday I was trying to get my last trick for my first ever part in a full length and I tried it for two hours, sticking it numerous times and rolling away with double hands, but never rolling away proper. It was a straight no comply into back wallride off a loading ramp to a wall, which is something ive never seen done before so I was stoked cause I was getting so close but at the end I was too tired to continue and bummed cause I was using so much of my friends tape. He said just do a wallride to fakie off it so he can get something out of the trip, so I did but those are so easy that I am not really happy about that even being used. I already feel like I am gonna have worst part so I just wanted an nbd to stoke people out. Im just gonna get real drunk at the premiere and get hyphy on my friends parts and not focus on mine.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6096 on: July 29, 2015, 10:41:20 AM »
Feeling self conscious about my skating lately, (which is nothing new) yesterday I was trying to get my last trick for my first ever part in a full length and I tried it for two hours, sticking it numerous times and rolling away with double hands, but never rolling away proper. It was a straight no comply into back wallride off a loading ramp to a wall, which is something ive never seen done before so I was stoked cause I was getting so close but at the end I was too tired to continue and bummed cause I was using so much of my friends tape. He said just do a wallride to fakie off it so he can get something out of the trip, so I did but those are so easy that I am not really happy about that even being used. I already feel like I am gonna have worst part so I just wanted an nbd to stoke people out. Im just gonna get real drunk at the premiere and get hyphy on my friends parts and not focus on mine.
can you tripod film that shit? you can always add panning on the computer to make it look like someone else filmed it.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6097 on: July 29, 2015, 12:25:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
can you tripod film that shit? you can always add panning on the computer to make it look like someone else filmed it.
I dont have a tripod, ill probably just suck it up and go try it again for the next video.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6098 on: July 29, 2015, 12:33:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I dont have a tripod, ill probably just suck it up and go try it again for the next video.
well i'd like to see it and i do recommend investing in a tripod. i got mine for ~30 bucks and it will hold a TRV900 comfortably. when i was filming on like a "picture camera" i'd gotten a tripod for that for about 8 dollars shipped off ebay. as a matter of fact, cameras take a 1/4-20 threading almost always so you can get a bolt and something to affix it to like a piece of wood just slightly shorter than the bolt and drill a hole in it and use that.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6099 on: July 29, 2015, 12:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
well i'd like to see it and i do recommend investing in a tripod. i got mine for ~30 bucks and it will hold a TRV900 comfortably. when i was filming on like a "picture camera" i'd gotten a tripod for that for about 8 dollars shipped off ebay. as a matter of fact, cameras take a 1/4-20 threading almost always so you can get a bolt and something to affix it to like a piece of wood just slightly shorter than the bolt and drill a hole in it and use that.
Ill def share with Slap whatever I put out so you will, brother. My friend would get super bummed if I went and filmed it some other way, he is weird like that. I have quite a few friends who film so I never felt the need to have a tripod but I do like your idea for the homemade tripod and might actually whip one up myself.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #6100 on: July 31, 2015, 01:02:45 PM »
 I always wanted to do a part but I am not that good to bring NBDs or do something impressive. I mostly do runs in the streets that take me a lot of time. Also since we built the local park my trick game got stale. I never practice flat ground I only do a few  tricks on banks, airs and grinds. I have a lot of fun but sometime I would like to have something conrete like a part for when I am too old to skate. I admire people who have the dedication to film shit.

shark tits

« Reply #6101 on: July 31, 2015, 01:27:23 PM »
I always wanted to do a part but I am not that good to bring NBDs or do something impressive. I mostly do runs in the streets that take me a lot of time. Also since we built the local park my trick game got stale. I never practice flat ground I only do a few  tricks on banks, airs and grinds. I have a lot of fun but sometime I would like to have something conrete like a part for when I am too old to skate. I admire people who have the dedication to film shit.
your fs noseslide picture doesn't look stale, mr! NBD, blandjob, i don't understand job, film some damn shit. definitely you're gonna want to 'have done it' later in life so document yo shit.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6102 on: August 01, 2015, 05:07:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
your fs noseslide picture doesn't look stale, mr! NBD, blandjob, i don't understand job, film some damn shit. definitely you're gonna want to 'have done it' later in life so document yo shit.

Oh shit mate, the return of the blandjob, I don't understand job!!!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6103 on: August 01, 2015, 12:54:23 PM »
Just have to get this off my chest, sorry for dumb post -

Finally had the skatepark to myself in the morning, so I wanted to try things that I'm self-conscious about. Today, I wanted to try axle stalls. I can carve and do some scratches, but not these. I can't even drop into tranny starting from that position, because I always go to hangup (like a back disaster), and hangups are the scariest thing for me. I've been visualizing this, and watching to see how it's done, but that doesn't help at all.

I tried it, and I just kept on jumping off. Couldn't do it. So I tried a 50-50, so I wouldn't overthink it coming back in, but that didn't work either. I just became too frustrated and started feeling awful about myself; I wanted to start crying (really). I have very low tranny self-esteem. I decided to just say fuck it, avoid the coping altogether, because I prefer just carving without worrying about slowing down with grinds or whatever.

Then I thought about how shitty it would be to teach skating to kids and not be able to teach these?

I'm also "that guy." I can't contribute anything to a sesh, since I don't touch the coping. It also sucks being an Oregonian and not being proficient at the shit that our state is known for.
It's pretty shitty skating for 15+ years and not being able to do these basics.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #6104 on: August 03, 2015, 04:20:41 AM »

Finally had the skatepark to myself in the morning, so I wanted to try things that I'm self-conscious about. Today, I wanted to try axle stalls. I can carve and do some scratches, but not these. I can't even drop into tranny starting from that position, because I always go to hangup (like a back disaster), and hangups are the scariest thing for me. I've been visualizing this, and watching to see how it's done, but that doesn't help at all.

I tried it, and I just kept on jumping off. Couldn't do it. So I tried a 50-50, so I wouldn't overthink it coming back in, but that didn't work either. I just became too frustrated and started feeling awful about myself; I wanted to start crying (really). I have very low tranny self-esteem. I decided to just say fuck it, avoid the coping altogether, because I prefer just carving without worrying about slowing down with grinds or whatever.

Then I thought about how shitty it would be to teach skating to kids and not be able to teach these?

I'm also "that guy." I can't contribute anything to a sesh, since I don't touch the coping. It also sucks being an Oregonian and not being proficient at the shit that our state is known for.

Thats ok. I have been skating for 13 years, or something like that, and I still have not landed a smith grind/feeble grind on anything, not ledge, not a flatbar, not a transition. My friends do them all the time, I just never learned them, and when I try them I look like Im going to die.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #6105 on: August 03, 2015, 09:10:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats ok. I have been skating for 13 years, or something like that, and I still have not landed a smith grind/feeble grind on anything, not ledge, not a flatbar, not a transition. My friends do them all the time, I just never learned them, and when I try them I look like Im going to die.
The trick to  smiths is not to pull your weight back on the tail but rather throw your skateboard in front so that your weight comes to tail. This way its easier to grind as you force the grind.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6106 on: August 03, 2015, 10:15:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
The trick to  smiths is not to pull your weight back on the tail but rather throw your skateboard in front so that your weight comes to tail. This way its easier to grind as you force the grind.

try to push the whole board in front of you and have all your weight behind your back foot, if that makes any sense.

lets see, my trick confessions. i cant do 360 flips or any nollie or switch kickflips or heelflips. my switch game pretty much consists of switch fs 180, switch shuv it, switch shuv it rewind (i pretend im stevie williams in the dc video when i do this trick but with a fraction of the pop) and sometimes switch front shuv.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6107 on: August 03, 2015, 12:48:14 PM »

I can only axle stall on the smallest of tranny and every attempt is goddamn near panic attack inducing. Makes me want to cry too. You are not alone.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #6108 on: August 04, 2015, 12:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I might try that. I think my biggest problem is that I do a shitload of front tails, so I taught my body to turn a certain way, so smiths dont work for me. But I will learn a smithgrind this year just for SLAP points.

dog boy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6109 on: August 06, 2015, 09:18:39 AM »
Back when I was drinking, I did meth ONCE.
Left the bar at 2:00 am, ran into a guy i knew. we did the meth. took a cab to a porno shop so i could jerk off in the theater. theater closed. bought a cock ring instead and put it on and walked home (2 miles). got an $80 dollar hooker off backpages. Cock wouldnt get hard because of the cock ring that I was STILL wearing. Living in my moms garage at the time and she walked in on me TRYING to go down on an $80 dollar hooker. she got scared. left. Went to the guys house again and hung out while trying to come down. Left his house and proceeded to walk roughly 5 miles towards downtown. on the way there I stopped at a gas station and masturbated in the bathroom out of spite. dick still half hard. most depressing orgasm Ive had in my life. I didnt feel the sensation of cumming, its like i just pissed jizz...
Put the cock ring BACK ON. eventually took it off several miles later and left it on a fence post for someone to "find" proceeded to meet with my girlfriend after she got off work. saw a movie. went back to her house and I devoured her and power fucked her.

DONT DO METH WORST NIGHT / DAY OF MY LIFE

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6110 on: August 06, 2015, 10:30:17 AM »
When i was younger i tried to fakie flip a 5 stair and it was the only time ive ever rolled my left ankle and it was probably one of the worst pains of my life. I seriously couldn't walk the first 2 days and it took me about 3 weeks to loose the pain and walk properly. Since then its been a scary trick for me even on flat. I always feel like my back foot is gonna be too close to the edge of tail again and end up rolling it on impact.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #6111 on: August 06, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »

i used to have this fear, the way to guarantee no hangup is to make sure your back, heel-side wheel is snug up against the coping. if your toe side wheel is on, like you're fully decked, then it's a little more like rolling in backside which takes more effort. learning how to roll in is a huge confidence booster, it's just like going over a little crack on the sidewalk but you just go zooming away after.

bought a handle of whiskey for the first time in a couple months, now i feel like shit for two hours at the beginning of the day and have a hard time talking to people until i have my first drink. switching back to just beer once the whiskey's gone.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6112 on: August 06, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I can only axle stall on the smallest of tranny and every attempt is goddamn near panic attack inducing. Makes me want to cry too. You are not alone.

...I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone...

[can I assume we are talking about b/s stalls]

In the same predicament, as I can do them (not very well) on little things but it's a maneuver that honestly scares me.

|[BACK CONTEXT]|

When I was maybe 13 or 14, I skated my friends ramp while the wooden deck was wet & went to do an axle stall, over-shot the coping to Superman slip-out to flat; perfect placement on the hand.

The reaction was probably a lot like this . . .

Shit hurt though I tell ya' what!

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6113 on: August 07, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »
The actor "Ed Harris" looks remarkably like the chief of police in my town. I'll often watch an Ed Harris movie and pretend it's the chief of police assuming different roles.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #6114 on: August 07, 2015, 02:48:21 PM »
It must feel good to finally get that one off your chest

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6115 on: August 07, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
It must feel good to finally get that one off your chest
Nah there's good Ed Harris movies man.

fireslut

« Reply #6116 on: August 09, 2015, 12:14:52 PM »
everything im about to write ultimately comes down to lazyness

ive been worrying too much how others see me, focusing on unimportant things, and that way forgot to take care of myself

i take care of myself physically, almost everything, one thing ive been too lazy all my life is brushing teeth, yeah that sounds disgusting, but its not like people have said my breath smells, not at all.

im surrounded by people who say things straight, which is good, but i often find it hard to openly talk about things that bother me.

im not missing any front tooth, so i can still kind of wide, but ive lost teeth from down back, atleast one+wisdom tooth.

i had to count, i have 23 tooths left, that worries me alot, im 26, which is fucked up.

im afraid its too late to start actually doing something about/save the rest, this is something that takes occasionally my confidence away completely.

im not seeking any wisdom, i know mirror is where i see one resposible of this. just had to get this off my back, maybe theres hope!

obviously im also regretting for taking some things granted in life.

I also have horrid teeth and not from my doing.

Until the age of 14 I had no cavities but needed braces. About a year after I had them removed my back teeth started rotting from my face, like cracking in half from eating soft foods and massive pitting. I still swear to this day that the glue they put on ate my teeth, which is crazy considering I have had little to no pain.

Luckily it can be fixed with bridges and implants but for people like I who don't have work insurance, just get em removed.

fireslut

« Reply #6117 on: August 09, 2015, 04:26:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
everything im about to write ultimately comes down to lazyness

ive been worrying too much how others see me, focusing on unimportant things, and that way forgot to take care of myself

i take care of myself physically, almost everything, one thing ive been too lazy all my life is brushing teeth, yeah that sounds disgusting, but its not like people have said my breath smells, not at all.

im surrounded by people who say things straight, which is good, but i often find it hard to openly talk about things that bother me.

im not missing any front tooth, so i can still kind of wide, but ive lost teeth from down back, atleast one+wisdom tooth.

i had to count, i have 23 tooths left, that worries me alot, im 26, which is fucked up.

im afraid its too late to start actually doing something about/save the rest, this is something that takes occasionally my confidence away completely.

im not seeking any wisdom, i know mirror is where i see one resposible of this. just had to get this off my back, maybe theres hope!

obviously im also regretting for taking some things granted in life.
[close]

I also have horrid teeth and not from my doing.

Until the age of 14 I had no cavities but needed braces. About a year after I had them removed my back teeth started rotting from my face, like cracking in half from eating soft foods and massive pitting. I still swear to this day that the glue they put on ate my teeth, which is crazy considering I have had little to no pain.

Luckily it can be fixed with bridges and implants but for people like I who don't have work insurance, just get em removed.
[close]

thats the worst part, easily forgotten when its nullified, even though there might be something wrong in nerve/root area.
i also have experienced soft food crack, makes you wonder what/how to eat, and what could happen anytime.
how much those implants cost in US? ive noted that apparently everything medical related is super expensive in there.
in here where i live (Finland), its around 300-500�/piece, which isnt really THAT much, but still very much money for me.

Yup, it all started with an orange go figure. I'm in Canada and it's around $250-$300...per tooth. Pretty sure for that much I'm going full jaws and get steel teeth, fuck it.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6118 on: August 09, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »
Just got back from the Tijuana weekend. I did a bunch of coke, but didn't feel anything. I didn't feel more confident and it didn't make me more outgoing. If it had any effect at all, it just made me able to drink more. I usually can't imbibe for shit and want to throw up after a few strong cocktails, but I was putting away a ton of rum we bought from a supermarket without a hint of the spins. We went to Hong Kong, the most notorious strip club/brothel in the city. In between everyone taking turns trying to pressure me to do stuff, all the guys I was with got girls and did whatever. I wasn't feeling it at all. You guys know I don't like clubs. It did have the fact that the patrons were allowed to do anything to the girls going for it. Saw a dude deep tonguing a dancer's bunghole like it was the last meal he'd ever get. The girl was bent over on the stage while she just let the dude go at it. The girls were definitely super attractive to most people, but I'm just not into that shit. I'm not going to start being attracted to stripper/hookers just because I crossed the border. I took a cab back to my hotel and went to sleep. The next day (this morning) we went back to the area with the clubs and shit. It was early Sunday so most of the places were relatively empty. We were getting ready to head back to the US so with that in mind, I just asked the first dancer that approached me "How much?" She said $60. I said $40. She said yes. She took me next door to a shitty sex motel where I paid $10 for a room. She immediately laid a towel on the bed, took off her thong and told me to take off my pants and lay down. She put the condom on me and sat on me reverse cowboy. I did the deed with a half chub and willed myself to finish as fast as possible. It wasn't really that fun. At least I know what it feels like so now I can better imagine what it would be like if I was really into it. As soon as I got home I washed my junk thoroughly.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shark tits

« Reply #6119 on: August 09, 2015, 11:32:42 PM »
good deal, leetgeek! i feel a bit of closure somehow.