Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745623 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6780 on: February 20, 2017, 08:01:40 AM »
hi, my name is not jeff and i'm an alcoholic.
hi not jeff

It's not that bad, I can go months without drinking. It just was me trying to drink at her level.

@Mongoloid thanks, kinda needed that. I'm not violent sober I'm usually relatively quiet but I blacked out and it's only happened 3 times.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6781 on: February 20, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »
I went to a meeting last night, first one in about a month, and it was my turn to read a paragraph from the chapter we were on. Anyway one word from it was malady and i said M'lady. Probably gonna not talk to anyone for awhile now

Dude that is amazing.

I feel really bad when newcomers can't pronounce "anonymity". To me it's like "sea anemone", which confuses the shit out of me how to pronounce when I don't have spell check.

Mongoloid

« Reply #6782 on: February 22, 2017, 09:16:50 AM »
Expand Quote
hi, my name is not jeff and i'm an alcoholic.
hi not jeff

[close]

It's not that bad, I can go months without drinking. It just was me trying to drink at her level.

@Mongoloid thanks, kinda needed that. I'm not violent sober I'm usually relatively quiet but I blacked out and it's only happened 3 times.

Fuck, if you only got 3 instances to your name you are perfectly solid. I can't recall all the times I've had to do the next day apology for being a drunk asshole.

I wouldn't sweat it man, and I hope things worked out for you.

splerm

« Reply #6783 on: February 22, 2017, 02:59:57 PM »
Not bad at all not jeffrey. Girl stuff is embarrassing, but atleast you didnt cause yourself any long term real world damage.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6784 on: February 22, 2017, 06:27:21 PM »
I went to a meeting last night, first one in about a month, and it was my turn to read a paragraph from the chapter we were on. Anyway one word from it was malady and i said M'lady. Probably gonna not talk to anyone for awhile now

this is so good
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6785 on: February 23, 2017, 07:42:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I've never had Flamin Hot Cheetohs.
[close]

And I actually can't stand the taste of them.

Came here to confess that during a bad breakup a Justin Bieber song made me weep like an infant.
[close]

flamin hots are the bottom of the barrel of cheetos flavors in my opinion. og and jalapeno are way better.

asking the real question, what bieber song was it steve?

Oh shit I never responded to this. It was that one that talks about loving yourself. I think it's called love yourself. I hate myself.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #6786 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:20 PM »
My dog answers to Justin Bieber. I don't know how that started, but if you call him Justin Bieber he'll look straight at you like if you called him by the name or said "dinner is served". So I sing little shitty parodies of songs to him. Like making a gruff-sounding freestyle on that Ludacris part, but instead of reminiscing about first love, it's about how he's stinky and about how he looks like a calf.

shark tits

« Reply #6787 on: February 26, 2017, 07:52:04 AM »
maggie has been cracking me up lately.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6788 on: February 26, 2017, 09:37:06 AM »

same .. only cuz im assuming it's just another rockadio account
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6789 on: February 26, 2017, 12:59:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

For a while I thought it might be Sean Pablo/Band etc but I'm not sure.

shark tits

« Reply #6790 on: February 26, 2017, 01:25:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
or nice  guy2? he could be funny or hurtful. slap has a few good villains.
tracer is kind of like the heel that fans cheer for but he's not quite a babyface.
kind of like kane [the big red monster] or mankind before he retired.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #6791 on: February 26, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
or nice  guy2? he could be funny or hurtful. slap has a few good villains.
tracer is kind of like the heel that fans cheer for but he's not quite a babyface.
kind of like kane [the big red monster] or mankind before he retired.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6792 on: February 26, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
Maggie was soggy first. Then he made a new account of some random well known skater and everyone fell for it, that was his peak. Now he just makes random accounts and posts in his same thread as maggie most of the time. Usually trying to start a fight with himself. I think he wants people on SLAP to like step in and be like "maggie is cool stop talking to him like that" but no one has cause the dude sucks

Don't ever compare him to the god Rock Adio

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6793 on: February 27, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »
Rockadio is my little angel

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6794 on: February 28, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #6795 on: February 28, 2017, 02:38:48 PM »
Overrated

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6796 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »
i thought rock adio was one of tobeys accounts?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6797 on: March 01, 2017, 11:37:29 AM »
I miss Inbred Jeb and Irish Cop. They has too much personality to survive.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6798 on: March 02, 2017, 08:16:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm 8 months sober from everything. I was prescribed suboxone to deal with the opiates but I feel like it helps so much with my alcoholism. I don't even feel like a drink at all. I'm on 28mg a day. I does make me tired as fuck at times though

Been hitting the gym and love it. Never thought I'd be in my late 30's and be going to a gym.
[close]
congrats hcm!
i'm on 1.5 mgs but even that is kind of a lot. i usually run a half a day about 3 X a wk and i'll eat a whole one once a wk and take 2-3 days off in between. if anything they give me energy but i'm also on a wicked low dose. from what i've read your body can only enjoy up to 8 mgs a day so after that you should stockpile them for when you quit or sell em. i don't think it's healthy to be on such a high dose but i'm not a dr i'm just another scumbag, what do i know?
[close]

I keep reading that I'm on a super high dose. And it scares me how many people tell me it so high.
when I first went into hospital to detox (from both at least a litre of hard liquor and extra wine/port during the day to keep me going - and 40-50 codiene tablets and a few oxys every day) ALL the doctors I saw said I should be on suboxone. About 6-7 doctors told me suboxone would be best.

I have to go into the pharmacy every morning to get my dose and they literally watch you take it to make sure your not stockpiling or selling them. The only time they give me take aways is on the weekends (and that took 6months and piss tests to prove I'm not taking anything else) 90% of the people I line up with are on methadone still.  

So shark tits can you confirm you only take 1.5mgs???  That seems so little. You were on dope right? Do you know many people on subs?  I read a lot online but some first hand (slap - God bless you guys) knowledge would be great. I'm really scared I'm on a super high dose but the doctors (I have to see them every few month to see how I'm going) don't even flinch when they read I'm on 28mgs

Thanks for the support you guys. I hope you all get a great head job for Xmas and find $50 on the ground.

It's a high dose given the fact that you hit a ceiling @ 8mg, but I've heard of people being placed on 36 mg when they're first starting out. However, most of the people I know on really high doses go to doctors that have no real intention of weening their patients down. Ideally you wanna take as little as possible without compromising how you feel physically, as it's all about finding the happy medium. With the amount you're taking, you're heavily increasing your opiate tolerance without having any sort of relief benefit since you've surpassed your ceiling. This will prolong the process of weening off the meds if that's your intention, and it'll equate to thousands of extra dollars in out of pocket costs for doctor visits.

The blockers that attach themselves to your Mu receptors have a half life of around 36 hours, but the physical relief aspect usually starts to dip after 12 hours. Because of this, most doctors suggest that you take half of your daily dose when you wake up and the other half 12 hours later. It'll guarantee that you won't wake up in the morning feeling bad, and you'll be less likely to feel groggy the closer you get to bed time. Addicts brains are hard wired to want to take everything at once, but you won't feel any physical difference if you do this since you'll still be exceeding your ceiling. Hell, you could take an 8mg strip in the morning and an 8mg strip at night and you'll feel exactly the same as you are now.

Be safe with it. Don't take any sort of benzodiazepines while you're talking such a high dose of suboxone, and really try to limit any alcohol intake. I've had friends that have revcentky died because of these combinations, and they pretty much slowed their breathing down to the point where they just stopped. Coupled with therapy, I really think that suboxone works miracles for opiate addicts when used properly. It'll give you a better shot at reclaiming a normal lifestyle, and it's far less physically detrimental/ easier to ween off of compared to something like Methadone. You're definitely making a step in the right direction, so be proud of yourself and look forward to a better quality of life in the near future!
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6799 on: March 02, 2017, 08:23:06 AM »
Overrated

You're the least qualified to make that judgement

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6800 on: March 02, 2017, 09:58:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perhaps it was Aidan Clarke ;)
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Pigeon

« Reply #6801 on: March 02, 2017, 11:54:43 AM »
I got hooked on opiates after getting a couple teeth extracted. I've been trying to ween myself off without going to rehab. It mostly consists of smoking and laying in bed, with cold sweats. Other than that, I walk my dog in shorts and a tee because my body is constantly overheating. Everyone knows I'm fucked up and gives me weird looks...it was like 20-30 F. I don't really have any friends that can help me out because most of them are enablers. I wanted to hang out with my neighbors but they just want to do coke and go the bars. If my dog wasn't here to keep me company, I would probably be be hitting people up for shit to get fucked up.

splerm

« Reply #6802 on: March 02, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »
I got hooked on opiates after getting a couple teeth extracted. I've been trying to ween myself off without going to rehab. It mostly consists of smoking and laying in bed, with cold sweats. Other than that, I walk my dog in shorts and a tee because my body is constantly overheating. Everyone knows I'm fucked up and gives me weird looks...it was like 20-30 F. I don't really have any friends that can help me out because most of them are enablers. I wanted to hang out with my neighbors but they just want to do coke and go the bars. If my dog wasn't here to keep me company, I would probably be be hitting people up for shit to get fucked up.
Doesnt sound like your too deep. Deal with it now and dont touch them again. Walking away from the first "hookage" is easier than than trying to quit when withdrawals are just a normal part of your life. Dont hit rock bottom before you need to quit.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6803 on: March 02, 2017, 03:49:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm 8 months sober from everything. I was prescribed suboxone to deal with the opiates but I feel like it helps so much with my alcoholism. I don't even feel like a drink at all. I'm on 28mg a day. I does make me tired as fuck at times though

Been hitting the gym and love it. Never thought I'd be in my late 30's and be going to a gym.
[close]
congrats hcm!
i'm on 1.5 mgs but even that is kind of a lot. i usually run a half a day about 3 X a wk and i'll eat a whole one once a wk and take 2-3 days off in between. if anything they give me energy but i'm also on a wicked low dose. from what i've read your body can only enjoy up to 8 mgs a day so after that you should stockpile them for when you quit or sell em. i don't think it's healthy to be on such a high dose but i'm not a dr i'm just another scumbag, what do i know?
[close]

I keep reading that I'm on a super high dose. And it scares me how many people tell me it so high.
when I first went into hospital to detox (from both at least a litre of hard liquor and extra wine/port during the day to keep me going - and 40-50 codiene tablets and a few oxys every day) ALL the doctors I saw said I should be on suboxone. About 6-7 doctors told me suboxone would be best.

I have to go into the pharmacy every morning to get my dose and they literally watch you take it to make sure your not stockpiling or selling them. The only time they give me take aways is on the weekends (and that took 6months and piss tests to prove I'm not taking anything else) 90% of the people I line up with are on methadone still.  

So shark tits can you confirm you only take 1.5mgs???  That seems so little. You were on dope right? Do you know many people on subs?  I read a lot online but some first hand (slap - God bless you guys) knowledge would be great. I'm really scared I'm on a super high dose but the doctors (I have to see them every few month to see how I'm going) don't even flinch when they read I'm on 28mgs

Thanks for the support you guys. I hope you all get a great head job for Xmas and find $50 on the ground.
[close]

It's a high dose given the fact that you hit a ceiling @ 8mg, but I've heard of people being placed on 36 mg when they're first starting out. However, most of the people I know on really high doses go to doctors that have no real intention of weening their patients down. Ideally you wanna take as little as possible without compromising how you feel physically, as it's all about finding the happy medium. With the amount you're taking, you're heavily increasing your opiate tolerance without having any sort of relief benefit since you've surpassed your ceiling. This will prolong the process of weening off the meds if that's your intention, and it'll equate to thousands of extra dollars in out of pocket costs for doctor visits.

The blockers that attach themselves to your Mu receptors have a half life of around 36 hours, but the physical relief aspect usually starts to dip after 12 hours. Because of this, most doctors suggest that you take half of your daily dose when you wake up and the other half 12 hours later. It'll guarantee that you won't wake up in the morning feeling bad, and you'll be less likely to feel groggy the closer you get to bed time. Addicts brains are hard wired to want to take everything at once, but you won't feel any physical difference if you do this since you'll still be exceeding your ceiling. Hell, you could take an 8mg strip in the morning and an 8mg strip at night and you'll feel exactly the same as you are now.

Be safe with it. Don't take any sort of benzodiazepines while you're talking such a high dose of suboxone, and really try to limit any alcohol intake. I've had friends that have revcentky died because of these combinations, and they pretty much slowed their breathing down to the point where they just stopped. Coupled with therapy, I really think that suboxone works miracles for opiate addicts when used properly. It'll give you a better shot at reclaiming a normal lifestyle, and it's far less physically detrimental/ easier to ween off of compared to something like Methadone. You're definitely making a step in the right direction, so be proud of yourself and look forward to a better quality of life in the near future!

They prescribed my 10mg of Valium every day too. Which I take.

I joined a subs group on FB and stated that I was on 28mg. I woke up the next morning with about 96 replies saying "28mg is insanely fucking high you should sue the doctor!!!" type posts. Very worrying.

Thanks for you reply too. I has helped me but the side effects are really starting to get to me. I feel dead.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #6804 on: March 04, 2017, 11:22:23 AM »
I think I've said it before but, this is why I love Slap. Great advice with the occasional person being a dick. It's interesting to hear the stuff you guys are facing and it has been a reminder on why I occasionally smoke and drink (In case it comes off wrong, sorry didn't mean it like that). Good luck Pigeon and HCM and keep strong!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6805 on: March 06, 2017, 01:23:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Doesnt sound like your too deep. Deal with it now and dont touch them again. Walking away from the first "hookage" is easier than than trying to quit when withdrawals are just a normal part of your life. Dont hit rock bottom before you need to quit.

Yes, once your normal life consists of daily withdrawals och getting wasted again, the gig is fucked.

I also strongly suggest not to hit rock bottom since there is always a deeper bottom to hit. That and the fact that very few come back from that place.

Pigeon

« Reply #6806 on: March 07, 2017, 09:23:55 AM »
^
I managed to get through it, and only have one left, which I'm saving in case I have any severe pain. I never sought out pills recreationally and don't ever try to look for that stuff. It's just not my thing, and I don't really get high off weed when I'm on opiates. Now, I wish I could completely stop drinking, but I'm glad that I've cut down significantly.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6807 on: March 07, 2017, 11:44:37 AM »
I love Daniel Casillo's style and trick selection.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6808 on: March 07, 2017, 11:56:11 AM »
yikes. i dont think we can help you with that, man.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6809 on: March 07, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
There's no place for you here you sick fuck