Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745855 times)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8040 on: January 22, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
In middle school I used to seriously believe in that wingdings 9/11 Q33NY conspiracy theory.

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8041 on: January 22, 2019, 10:11:09 PM »
When I was a kid I thought that sometimes chicks would get pregnant for no reason. Then my homie explained to me that it's impossible without fucking. Oh, well...

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8042 on: January 23, 2019, 08:40:21 AM »
Yeah, pretty much same.
I remember as a kid blatantly laughing in my sister's face when she said she didn't know who got her pregnant, cause I didn't know how pregnancy actually worked. I must have looked like such an asshole.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8043 on: January 23, 2019, 02:37:16 PM »
as a kid i thought you could give yourself an std if you weren’t careful with where you made a mess .. couldn’t do it now if i tried but as a youngin, i remember givin myself a facial while layin down and that really freaked me out
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8044 on: January 23, 2019, 02:41:05 PM »
just to clarify that was unintentional
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #8045 on: January 23, 2019, 02:42:21 PM »
as a kid i thought you could give yourself an std if you weren’t careful with where you made a mess .. couldn’t do it now if i tried but as a youngin, i remember givin myself a facial while layin down and that really freaked me out

I nutted up my nose when I was like 14-15. That was traumatic.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #8046 on: January 25, 2019, 09:19:18 AM »
One Christmas, when I was like 14, I jerked off in a jacuzzi tub at my grandparents house, and like half an hour after I finished my female cousin went in and took a bath. For like 2 weeks I was sweating bullets thinking I'd for sure gotten her pregnant.

*Edit: The same year, I was bored at a relative's house and got the idea that I needed to try to weigh my boner on the bathroom scale (I reiterate: I was 14). I hoisted the scale up onto the bathroom counter, worked myself up to a chub, and right as I was about to plop my dick onto the scale my uncle walks in.

We've never spoken about it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:23:55 AM by Peter Zagreus »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #8047 on: January 25, 2019, 11:07:45 AM »
I used to jack off at catholic school in the bathroom a lot. 8th grade
Thinking of my classmate who i had a crush on and two of the teachers.
Done it in a cemetery office bathroom a few times lol.

Sorry I’m telling y’all about jacking off.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8048 on: January 25, 2019, 11:31:46 AM »
when i worked at a skateshop for a couple years the summer shifts would get so dreadfully slow that rubbing one out in the bathroom wasn't that big a deal. hubba ads were neat. rubbed one out to an ad with freddy on it once. felt like he was cheering me on with a 40 in hand.

we're all animals

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8049 on: January 25, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »
One Christmas, when I was like 14, I jerked off in a jacuzzi tub at my grandparents house, and like half an hour after I finished my female cousin went in and took a bath. For like 2 weeks I was sweating bullets thinking I'd for sure gotten her pregnant.

*Edit: The same year, I was bored at a relative's house and got the idea that I needed to try to weigh my boner on the bathroom scale (I reiterate: I was 14). I hoisted the scale up onto the bathroom counter, worked myself up to a chub, and right as I was about to plop my dick onto the scale my uncle walks in.

Jizzing in the hot tub is gross but I'm guessing you don't need to be told that.

Weighing your boner on the other hand is awesome. Provided you weren't jacking it at the point when your uncle walked in I think that's pretty cool. Any guy would be able to appreciate that. Maybe bring it up with him next time you see him.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #8050 on: January 25, 2019, 12:41:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Jizzing in the hot tub is gross but I'm guessing you don't need to be told that.

Weighing your boner on the other hand is awesome. Provided you weren't jacking it at the point when your uncle walked in I think that's pretty cool. Any guy would be able to appreciate that. Maybe bring it up with him next time you see him.

Just say "Just take a guess. How much do you think it weighed?"

Jewlien Burford

« Reply #8051 on: January 25, 2019, 04:29:19 PM »
I don't mind skating DGK boards

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8052 on: January 26, 2019, 01:39:36 AM »
I don't mind skating DGK boards

Does not matter. I got one on 50% sale when I was 26 without even thinking about it. Didn’t like the shape, though.

You're all good.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8053 on: January 26, 2019, 05:44:35 PM »
Ive jacked off in every place ive ever worked. Im not proud of this, im not not proud of this.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
« Reply #8054 on: January 26, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »
I fucked my wife in the back of the shop delivery truck on my lunch break,no one at work knows. It was good.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8055 on: January 26, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »

If you could boil being 14 down into two paragraphs and a sentence, this would be it.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8056 on: January 26, 2019, 09:28:18 PM »
After jerking off, I cri evrytiem
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dorknerd

« Reply #8057 on: January 27, 2019, 01:40:47 AM »
Once I used wing dings to print a sheet of oms on the printer at work. A couple people reckoned it was good acid.

I got a pair of skate shoes for Christmas that I haven’t worn because the laces are a bit twisted.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8058 on: January 27, 2019, 02:54:07 PM »
Once I used wing dings to print a sheet of oms on the printer at work. A couple people reckoned it was good acid.

I got a pair of skate shoes for Christmas that I haven’t worn because the laces are a bit twisted.

I lost interest when i realised this confession didnt involve jerking off, thats the theme right now

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #8059 on: January 29, 2019, 07:13:06 PM »
i just turned 30, and have not worked 9-5 mon-fri job for 3 years, i don't intend to anytime soon either

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8060 on: January 30, 2019, 04:09:09 AM »
i just turned 30, and have not worked 9-5 mon-fri job for 3 years, i don't intend to anytime soon either

Happy birthday fool! I think you’ve got a few years till you’re ready for the “old guys post up here thread”

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8061 on: January 30, 2019, 12:32:00 PM »

Happy Birthday, enjoy your gnar and day!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #8062 on: January 30, 2019, 03:53:11 PM »
thanks g's!

weirdly enough i'm completely fine with turning 30.  ???

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8063 on: January 30, 2019, 10:32:30 PM »
I was freaking out about my 30. And 25. And 20...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #8064 on: January 31, 2019, 04:36:49 PM »
I didnt get the job I was trying hard for for the past few months. I came in second. It's a promotional job basically, so I'll still be here seeing the new guy do the things I could be doing. It sucks.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8065 on: February 01, 2019, 08:58:48 AM »
Bummer to hear that h00, keep your head up and don’t let these employers discourage you.

I dropped a bottle of soda sans cap and I blamed it on the cat. He gave me the “what the fuck I thought we were friends” look but we’re not friends.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #8066 on: February 01, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »
Bummer to hear that h00, keep your head up and don’t let these employers discourage you.

I dropped a bottle of soda sans cap and I blamed it on the cat. He gave me the “what the fuck I thought we were friends” look but we’re not friends.

I've heard that cat talk about you when you're not around. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8067 on: February 01, 2019, 09:53:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dude don’t do this to me right now

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #8068 on: February 02, 2019, 10:31:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

dude don’t do this to me right now
Shalom
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8069 on: February 03, 2019, 08:43:16 PM »
Might have done some drunk raiding of an unexpectedly plentiful medicine cabinet tonight at a Superbowl party.
It was me at my most Bawtawded. Not proud, but am high.