Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745887 times)

Ms. Tamzarian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8520 on: August 10, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I enjoy watching Vinnie banh skate
[close]

I prefer Cody Davis tbh
[close]

Cody Davis and that "@icelandic..."-something guy fucking rip. Davis is clearly making terrible life decisions rn though
[close]

another victim of #dreamchasing
https://www.gofundme.com/f/1pusp68io0?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=9f61f669ca7d444590afe73a738cfa19

Plz pray 4 Cody ! this rasta bOy must chase his Dreams ! #dollars4cody

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8521 on: August 10, 2019, 11:38:20 PM »
My car broke down a week before my girlfriends birthday and now I can't buy her shit but my girlfriend feels like a platonic roommate lately anyway because i fucked up and she wants out but we signed a lease and now she's stuck with me it seems and all i do all day is strive to be in solitude because i can't take the tension in this shitty apartment or typing out run-on sentences like some asshole that just ate an entire bag of Mama pork flavor ramen sans water ala bag of chips style like I used to when I was a regular jr steveburger.

I'm gonna go skate. Love you guys. Vinnie Bahn sucks by the way what the hell is wrong with you.

Sorry about this, hope things work out between you or you find a way out of the lease or something. Sending positive vibes your way.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8522 on: August 11, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »
Expand Quote
My car broke down a week before my girlfriends birthday and now I can't buy her shit but my girlfriend feels like a platonic roommate lately anyway because i fucked up and she wants out but we signed a lease and now she's stuck with me it seems and all i do all day is strive to be in solitude because i can't take the tension in this shitty apartment or typing out run-on sentences like some asshole that just ate an entire bag of Mama pork flavor ramen sans water ala bag of chips style like I used to when I was a regular jr steveburger.

I'm gonna go skate. Love you guys. Vinnie Bahn sucks by the way what the hell is wrong with you.
[close]

Sorry about this, hope things work out between you or you find a way out of the lease or something. Sending positive vibes your way.

Thanks dude. I find out tomorrow if I’m breaking my lease or not but she’s leaving.

I also want to apologize for being a shit storm for venting on here lately. I’m not trying to be the annoying dude with problems but I think we’re way past that.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #8523 on: August 11, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »
best of luck with the oncoming news steveburger ! no sweat about the venting , sometimes u just gotta get it out ! no shame in that. and we r here for u either way  8) hopefully u have time to rest and / or skate amidst all this  :)

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #8524 on: August 12, 2019, 07:52:59 PM »
still stuck on this cody davis thing. the space between him and andrew wilson is his lack of taste
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8525 on: August 12, 2019, 08:18:46 PM »
Feeling bummed. I get bummed about how bummed I get about stuff.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #8526 on: August 13, 2019, 01:20:48 AM »

Yo playa keep your chin up, you're one of my favorite recent posters on here. I aspire that you get to the level where you can make the exact same post in 'things that made you laugh today' one day, so I know you can just laugh the bummer off and have become bulletproof.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8527 on: August 13, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »
Not suicidal or anything but, watching The Boys on Amazon and a character dies eating ass. Sure, his head bursts but that's not the worst way to go.

It happens. Bad days are a thing and while they're draining they will pass. Maybe it's time to try something new or just take time to explore why and see what needs to be changed.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8528 on: August 13, 2019, 03:05:35 PM »
Not suicidal or anything but, watching The Boys on Amazon and a character dies eating ass. Sure, his head bursts but that's not the worst way to go.

Expand Quote
[close]

It happens. Bad days are a thing and while they're draining they will pass. Maybe it's time to try something new or just take time to explore why and see what needs to be changed.
Try eating ass!

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8529 on: August 14, 2019, 08:36:25 AM »
Thanks silhouette, notjeff and sodajerk.

Your replies actually were something I was keeping in mind yesterday. Had a Dr appointment and was so drained I took a nap after and took the rest of the day off. I never nap. I’m usually someone that tries to pull people up in hard times but when something gets me down it’s almost impossible for anyone else to help me feel better. It just stops when it stops. What notjeff said about bad days being a thing and being draining was something I kept in mind. And though I’m still extremely stressed I know that these things will pass. I wish I was better at reminding myself that.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8530 on: August 14, 2019, 09:55:08 AM »

Your replies actually were something I was keeping in mind yesterday. Had a Dr appointment and was so drained I took a nap after and took the rest of the day off. I never nap. I’m usually someone that tries to pull people up in hard times but when something gets me down it’s almost impossible for anyone else to help me feel better. It just stops when it stops. What notjeff said about bad days being a thing and being draining was something I kept in mind. And though I’m still extremely stressed I know that these things will pass. I wish I was better at reminding myself that.

I'm the exact same way. It blows, sometimes I just hide out at home and binge watch random stuff while it passes

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8531 on: August 15, 2019, 04:32:13 AM »

I think napping is a little reset for you. I’m someone that keeps going thinking I can solve everything with more effort but it is just because I’m a control freak and need to realise that if I don’t relax and reset I’m not doing anyone any favours

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8532 on: August 15, 2019, 07:59:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I think napping is a little reset for you. I’m someone that keeps going thinking I can solve everything with more effort but it is just because I’m a control freak and need to realise that if I don’t relax and reset I’m not doing anyone any favours
Yeah I just realized what a control freak I was this past year. I never thought of myself like that but everyone else did apparently lol. I want something resolved right away but shit takes time.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #8533 on: August 15, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
^ I've picked up a pretty bad smoking habit over the past year or so and found that on the days I'm really bummed, smoking either makes or breaks that mood for me, I either forget about all my worries as I realize how insignificant they really are or start becoming paranoid that I'm actually genuinely in the process of fucking my life up (when at my worst, which is rare). I usually just try and keep myself busy with work and tasks till my brain just rides it out; finding something to do will distract your focus from what bums you out as you concentrate on something. I'd recommend something creative you can just let flow out of yourself and then it's pretty much a meditation session. Go skate if you can, preferably in a non-stressful environment (solo sessions can be amazing in such instances).

I also used to really hate naps because they would fuck up my sleep schedule and I think waking up in the middle of the day is the worst (and it always makes me feel like shit), but over the past month or so I've become an adept and can confirm that they really work as a reset button of sorts, most of the time you really only need twenty minutes and those will do wonders.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8534 on: August 15, 2019, 01:35:38 PM »
^ I've picked up a pretty bad smoking habit over the past year or so and found that on the days I'm really bummed, smoking either makes or breaks that mood for me, I either forget about all my worries as I realize how insignificant they really are or start becoming paranoid that I'm actually genuinely in the process of fucking my life up (when at my worst, which is rare). I usually just try and keep myself busy with work and tasks till my brain just rides it out; finding something to do will distract your focus from what bums you out as you concentrate on something. I'd recommend something creative you can just let flow out of yourself and then it's pretty much a meditation session. Go skate if you can, preferably in a non-stressful environment (solo sessions can be amazing in such instances).

I also used to really hate naps because they would fuck up my sleep schedule and I think waking up in the middle of the day is the worst (and it always makes me feel like shit), but over the past month or so I've become an adept and can confirm that they really work as a reset button of sorts, most of the time you really only need twenty minutes and those will do wonders.
I’m right there with everything you said dude. I started smoking more regular over the past year when I moved out by myself. And I feel the same. It either helps a lot or makes me paranoid for the high. I took a small puff on my lunch today and it helped. I always skate solo, in my favorite spot. A school down the street that is in the same neighborhood I grew up in. The school wasn’t there but I grew up walking in the desert that it’s now in. I skate flat by myself but I haven’t been able to lately because I have a messed up ankle I’m trying to get healed up.

And I fucking hate naps. It was just that day which is weird for me. I take one every couples months they are that rare. And if I do it’s usually because I’m laying with my girlfriend and it feels really good. I can’t nap for 20 minutes though. If I’m tired enough to nap then I’m going down for a while.

Edit: oh yeah did a little drawing earlier too.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:50:51 PM by 50mm »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8535 on: August 17, 2019, 05:17:34 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Try eating ass!
he’s right you know, that extra shot of vitamin b12 will recharge those batteries! I’m kinda obsessed with eating arse at the moment
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:12:18 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8536 on: August 25, 2019, 06:08:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Try eating ass!
[close]
he’s right you know, that extra shot of vitamin b12 will recharge those batteries! I’m kinda obsessed with eating arse at the moment

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:19:09 PM by os89 »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8537 on: August 25, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »
I'm perfectly willing to eat ass should the opportunity ever arise.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8538 on: August 25, 2019, 11:23:16 PM »
Eating ass can be fun, don't get me wrong but care for yourself. You gotta do some recon before you go in face first, before you even mention it to the girl. You don't wanna be spitting bits of used tp, or smell some dank funk when you're between the legs and she's looking at you expecting the bhole tongue twist.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8539 on: August 25, 2019, 11:37:51 PM »
you make it sound like it’s a bad thing

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8540 on: August 25, 2019, 11:43:59 PM »
It can be glorious, but it's good to eat ass with discretion. I say this because ass holes can't be unlicked and you have to live with that for better or for worse. Going in deep and tasting a milk dud could be soul shattering.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #8541 on: August 26, 2019, 12:26:26 AM »
eating ass without a pre-shower is for psychos and I’ve definitely been there

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8542 on: August 26, 2019, 01:14:37 AM »
eating ass without a pre-shower is for psychos and I’ve definitely been there
yeah nah, you've got to be picky with whose arse you are eating, I'd never just eat random arse

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #8543 on: August 26, 2019, 03:08:51 AM »
I thought everyone was just being irrationally mean for the longest time, but I just checked out mikey taylors instagram today and I totally understand now.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #8544 on: August 26, 2019, 05:52:07 AM »

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #8545 on: August 27, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »
I thought that Chris anthans sf part was corny
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8546 on: August 28, 2019, 09:43:38 AM »
that’s more of a hot take than a confession.

Mongoloid

« Reply #8547 on: August 29, 2019, 03:44:59 PM »
I can’t watch movies without falling asleep. I can watch documentaries, and read for entire day’s, but something about movies I cannot jive with or sit through.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #8548 on: August 29, 2019, 05:35:52 PM »
I can’t watch movies without falling asleep. I can watch documentaries, and read for entire day’s, but something about movies I cannot jive with or sit through.
They aren't real so the emotion has to be kickstarted into place by your diesel generators but you're probably out of diesel.

Documentaries come with batteries.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8549 on: August 29, 2019, 05:42:49 PM »
yes, but do you eat arse?