Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745724 times)

Mongoloid

Re: real confessions
« Reply #8550 on: August 29, 2019, 05:47:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I can’t watch movies without falling asleep. I can watch documentaries, and read for entire day’s, but something about movies I cannot jive with or sit through.
[close]
yes, but do you eat arse?

I’ve been eating ass before I ever even realized some of ya’ll had hang ups on it, or think it’s something taboo.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #8551 on: August 30, 2019, 04:10:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t watch movies without falling asleep. I can watch documentaries, and read for entire day’s, but something about movies I cannot jive with or sit through.
[close]
yes, but do you eat arse?
[close]

I’ve been eating ass before I ever even realized some of ya’ll had hang ups on it, or think it’s something taboo.

Im still unsettled that eating ass is taboo. But i’m also gay so eating someones ass is more of a handshake then a sexual act.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #8552 on: August 31, 2019, 06:49:47 PM »
Never indulged however many times after seeing a stunning lady out in the wild ,  think to myself damn I would lick her butthole

UrsulaHaverbeck

• Rep: -22
« Reply #8553 on: September 03, 2019, 10:48:29 PM »
Complete opposite. It's the first thing I think about...what it will look, smell, and taste like. Think I'm fucking joking but I'm dead serious. I have an insatiable female asshole fetish. It's gotta be cleaned beforehand if she shit at some point during the day. If she didn't and for instance all she did was sweat from being out and about, it just adds more musk and flavor.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8554 on: September 04, 2019, 09:05:44 AM »
True story:

I was out with some friends and we were at a party, and at separate points during the party, girls initiated conversations with us. They were girls we had seen out at parties in town before, but had never talked to. We both exchanged numbers with these girls but for some reason (probably because we were way too fucked up and stupid to have a clue) we left the party in our original friend group and not with either of the girls. So during our drunken and high ride home (yes, we had a designated driver...luckily, because we were totally fucked) we started talking about these girls we met and how we wanted to spend a bit more time with them so somehow it came down to us deciding that we should send them texts at 4am (maybe later) that we wanted to lick their buttholes.

The next morning I got a message from my girl something like "haha, is that what you want to do? maybe we should hang out sometime soon." Something like that. We ended up dating for like a year after that and I still keep in touch with her to this day.

My friend on the other hand, got a very, very long message from his girl about sexual harassment and not appreciating such vulgar messages and all that. We ran into that girl many times out and about and she always refused to talk to my friend for like a full year after that night. Eventually they came to an understanding, but he never really got to spend any time with her, obviously.

There's really no moral to this story, because, obviously, it worked great for me, but anyway, just thought it was a funny story about licking butts.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8555 on: September 04, 2019, 09:14:46 AM »
True story:

I was out with some friends and we were at a party, and at separate points during the party, girls initiated conversations with us. They were girls we had seen out at parties in town before, but had never talked to. We both exchanged numbers with these girls but for some reason (probably because we were way too fucked up and stupid to have a clue) we left the party in our original friend group and not with either of the girls. So during our drunken and high ride home (yes, we had a designated driver...luckily, because we were totally fucked) we started talking about these girls we met and how we wanted to spend a bit more time with them so somehow it came down to us deciding that we should send them texts at 4am (maybe later) that we wanted to lick their buttholes.

The next morning I got a message from my girl something like "haha, is that what you want to do? maybe we should hang out sometime soon." Something like that. We ended up dating for like a year after that and I still keep in touch with her to this day.

My friend on the other hand, got a very, very long message from his girl about sexual harassment and not appreciating such vulgar messages and all that. We ran into that girl many times out and about and she always refused to talk to my friend for like a full year after that night. Eventually they came to an understanding, but he never really got to spend any time with her, obviously.

There's really no moral to this story, because, obviously, it worked great for me, but anyway, just thought it was a funny story about licking butts.

Licking buttholes. The most divisive topic on Earth.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8556 on: September 04, 2019, 01:33:31 PM »
There's threads you can get away with opening at work and some that you don't. This has become one that you don't.
That being said, hi IT person.

As for eating ass. The person definitely has to be clean. Things get awkward when you're ready and all excited just to see some dingleberries and pieces of TP.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #8557 on: September 05, 2019, 04:23:49 AM »
There’s a different sound someone makes when they get their third eye licked as opposed to normal oral

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8558 on: September 05, 2019, 07:28:36 AM »
There’s a different sound someone makes when they get their third eye licked as opposed to normal oral

It's a mixture of pleasure and disgust.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #8559 on: September 05, 2019, 02:23:49 PM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8560 on: September 06, 2019, 10:55:51 PM »
I feel like eating butt is something that I think I want to do, but if it ever became a reality, I'd lick the starfish and then immediately realize just how mistaken I was. In my fantasies I want a dirty bung hole, but I know intrinsically that in reality that would be nothing short of rancid.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8561 on: September 07, 2019, 12:26:23 AM »
I'm a real piece of shit. Just I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #8562 on: September 07, 2019, 02:33:58 AM »
I'm a real piece of shit. Just I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Please come back and talk, G. Or at the very least be well.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8563 on: September 08, 2019, 07:54:42 AM »
Yesterday I was turned down by the girl I've been crushing on for over 3 years. It was super fun and relieving. I didn't cry at all and I slept like a baby. None of my dreams were about her or people I know making fun of me at all. Right now I'm 100% okay and I didn't just buy supplies to make a means of self termination. Fun fun fun.  ;D ;D ;D

Could you imagine if the opposite was true? That would suck.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8564 on: September 08, 2019, 11:23:15 AM »
Yesterday I was turned down by the girl I've been crushing on for over 3 years. It was super fun and relieving. I didn't cry at all and I slept like a baby. None of my dreams were about her or people I know making fun of me at all. Right now I'm 100% okay and I didn't just buy supplies to make a means of self termination. Fun fun fun.  ;D ;D ;D

Could you imagine if the opposite was true? That would suck.
This is a little unsettling and I’m not sure what to make if it. Are you actually upset and are you thinking of doing something rash?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8565 on: September 08, 2019, 12:06:10 PM »
Welcome to the lonely wolf club, bro haha

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8566 on: September 08, 2019, 10:10:32 PM »
Some shit might go down...

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8567 on: September 08, 2019, 10:17:40 PM »
Hey bud, I hope you’re okay. There’s numerous peeps on here who would be more than happy to chat it up with you if you’re feeling alone.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #8568 on: September 09, 2019, 09:02:30 PM »
Does anyone on here know L33tg33k in person? If so, can someone check in on him?
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8569 on: September 09, 2019, 09:25:36 PM »
Does anyone on here know L33tg33k in person? If so, can someone check in on him?
L33t cmon dude. Lets us know youre good

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #8570 on: September 09, 2019, 09:27:30 PM »
i think prince is a sexy man
i love weed and pills
i enjoy licking girls assholes

thats pretty much it...
but i can identify with most of said problems having gone through most of them myself.

Found a vintage gem.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8571 on: September 09, 2019, 10:38:04 PM »
Damn, this thread is getting depressing. I hope L33T and NegativeCreep are good.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8572 on: September 09, 2019, 10:47:44 PM »
Seeing L33t's post and Buddy posting the 3rd annual Rusty event (as well as some personal stuff), has reminded me how fucked stuff is. If any of you need someone to talk to PM me. Hope you have a good day and you're all beautiful.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8573 on: September 09, 2019, 11:48:37 PM »
L33t where you at?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #8574 on: September 10, 2019, 05:17:13 AM »
Damn, I got here and got excited about all that butthole-stuff, was bout to post that ODB documentary where he explains his love for arse-licking but now you guys got me worried about L33T...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #8575 on: September 10, 2019, 05:22:38 AM »
he did say he was 100% okay in his last post, so i have faith he is indeed okay. anyways much love to everyone here, except andrew reynolds.

lots of good caring people on slap that reach out to others when they need it and i think thats fucking amazing. if youre in need, take advantage of it.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8576 on: September 10, 2019, 10:26:53 AM »
I feel like eating butt is something that I think I want to do, but if it ever became a reality, I'd lick the starfish and then immediately realize just how mistaken I was. In my fantasies I want a dirty bung hole, but I know intrinsically that in reality that would be nothing short of rancid.

Freshly scrubbed bung hole straight out of the shower is the way to go.
FUCK YOU

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8577 on: September 10, 2019, 10:29:03 AM »
Now I feel like an asshole for taking the convo back to licking butt holes.

But I agree with everyone here.....SLAP may have a lot complete cuntknuckles, but there are definitely people here to talk to when you are feeling down.
FUCK YOU

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8578 on: September 11, 2019, 02:35:24 PM »
Now I feel like an asshole for taking the convo back to licking butt holes.

But I agree with everyone here.....SLAP may have a lot complete cuntknuckles, but there are definitely people here to talk to when you are feeling down.
For sure some real cockstains but there are some genuinely caring people on here that I've spoken to via text messages.

Reese

« Reply #8579 on: September 11, 2019, 04:41:03 PM »
Cross your eyes, pick a legal drug and enjoy sport ball l33t.. It's the american way, forget about what happened and fall into the next morning a better man

Homosexual activities hidden on a burner and a steady job help ease the pain

Maybe try selling cars?