Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1534150 times)

lickcakes

• Rep: 118
  • breathcakes
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9750 on: September 28, 2020, 09:56:31 AM »
high risk roommate moved out, so i went to the skatepark for the first time in ages. was planning to wear a mask but no-one else was so i figured it's probably fine since it's outside. tried to keep distance but there's that one spot where a bunch of us wait to take a run, and there was also this sketchy dude who got kinda close to me. woke up feeling really stupid and very anxious. i should have just worn a mask.

Billy Bitchcakes

• Rep: 113
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9751 on: September 29, 2020, 01:45:19 AM »
Good for you. I'm sure you'll be fine though, transmission outside seems very low
Stop hating and actually learn something about textile production. You dont know shit about that.

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #9752 on: October 06, 2020, 05:34:21 AM »
Punching is for poseurs

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1247
« Reply #9753 on: October 06, 2020, 04:18:47 PM »
I cut a session short recently completely and 100% due to some dude tripod filming himself ripping. I donít care how good you are - you do that when no ones around like the rest of us. Have some shame.

FrozenIndustries

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #9754 on: October 08, 2020, 03:55:43 PM »
I cut a session short recently completely and 100% due to some dude tripod filming himself ripping. I donít care how good you are - you do that when no ones around like the rest of us. Have some shame.

You did the right thing. If someone rips and can't get anyone to film them, there is probably a real good reason.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9755 on: October 12, 2020, 01:10:11 AM »
I love designs on griptape. Like flowers and the jimi hendrix one. Grizzly griptape might be my favorite grip actually
Holy shit, I think you should keep that one to yourself and that's coming from a chronic over sharer.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

nevrwasben

• Rep: 12
  • Iím Buff Rick!!!
« Reply #9756 on: October 12, 2020, 04:51:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love designs on griptape. Like flowers and the jimi hendrix one. Grizzly griptape might be my favorite grip actually
[close]
Holy shit, I think you should keep that one to yourself and that's coming from a chronic over sharer.
[close]
Before you say the griptape sucks, have you considered shutting the fuck up?
He didnít say the grip sucks, although heavily implied.
But while weíre overreacting, why donít you go fuck yourself??

nevrwasben

• Rep: 12
  • Iím Buff Rick!!!
« Reply #9757 on: October 12, 2020, 07:41:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Its a play off his signature. Pull those panties out of your ass, you donít have to save everyone on slap buddy
Missed your joke, pardon me while I go fuck myself

Hombreezy

• Rep: -51
  • Swatch tre flipp
« Reply #9758 on: October 12, 2020, 08:38:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Its a play off his signature. Pull those panties out of your ass, you donít have to save everyone on slap buddy
[close]
Missed your joke, pardon me while I go fuck myself
I love you mate, apparently a guy named Jesus does too. Jah bless

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
« Reply #9759 on: October 13, 2020, 12:19:50 AM »
Really thought I was bound to meet Dylan and Grosso in person one day. Take care of yourselves and have a yearly check up.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Cellular

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9760 on: October 14, 2020, 09:49:00 PM »
I know im new here and all so I dont really expect anyone to care too much, I just feel like this a safe space to get all this shit off my chest

Freshman year I spent well over $300 on nicotine, mostly with money i made s3lling my perscription to upperclassmen.  It was just that for a long time until i started smoking weed.  Never that frequently, it just wasnt my thing back then.  For my birthday one of my closer friends gave me six bars as a present.  I got addicted to them fast, and Im 100% sure they were fake but I loved the way it made me feel. It got to a point where I couldnt sleep without taking two.  I mellowed out but I was addicted for a year or so, but the doc wasnt refilling so I had no income, therefore i couldnt afford em anymore. i remember the withdrawls sucked but i dont remember that much, just that i lost all motivation and stopped eating/sleeping.  Since then ive stayed realitivly clean, but I relapsed a couple months ago.  Im a lightweight when it comes to drinking, which is nice bc a handle lasts me much longer.  Right now i take these muscle relaxers i found in the medicine cabinet and they work amazingly

Ive been stuck in two shitty relationships that ended up going nowhere and left me more down than before.  Rejection by family severerly affected me,  and to be happy in a relationship i need constant reassurance bc I have really bad trust issues nd a poor self image.  My parents consistently emotionally abusing me does not help  i feel like the way ive been treated in the past severely fucks up any chance of a healthy relationship.  I just recently confessed feelings to my dream girl and she friendzoned me and now she ghosting me.  didnt expect it to hurt this bad,  i thought we had a good thing going

I wish I could get therapy or meds but my parents dont believe in mental health  :-\
They also said I will be severely punished if I self harm again, even though the time they caught me it was nothing compared to later.  I wish they were kidding but the way they treated me after that i wouldnt be suprised if I got a few bruises

I want to be successful one day, so as annoying as it is, I try in school and get super bummed when I get below a B.  RN i got two high bś and an A and im super proud of that. 

I coulda had my drivers license but I put it off so now I cant take the test until december

I barely got any friends, and the ones I do just arent the type I can talk about this stuff to.  They amazing people, I just hate putting burden on people im close with.  Im pretty reserved and I dont really talk much, only if spoken to or if i warmed up to you first.  I really hate swearing but I swear a lot.  I also love to talk shit on everything, even if I like it.

On the light side, Im progressing in skating pretty fast, classes switch next week, and my drivers test is coming up.  super bummed halloween hellbomb cancelled this year

oh and over the past couple months Ive read this whole thread.  hope you guys are well even tho idk u guys ily <3

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

« Reply #9761 on: October 15, 2020, 05:07:30 AM »
Itís ok man. I love you.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9762 on: October 15, 2020, 10:59:16 AM »
Itís ok man. I love you.

I love you too internet stranger. This place can be full of Fred Gall and TK shitposting but there are "some" good people here.
Did any of you guys ever notice that if you took off the end "er" from his name, moved the "b" to after the "i" and then added an "l" to the "b" that you just moved, you'd spell "Bible"?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
« Reply #9763 on: October 15, 2020, 04:21:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Itís ok man. I love you.
[close]

I love you too internet stranger. This place can be full of Fred Gall and TK shitposting but there are "some" good people here.
May your Shaloms be blessed and your Heineken fresh.
Love yíall!

Also, check if your college has counselors available. Mine used to have therapist/counselors that you could see for free. Itís worth a shot to see if the campus clinic can offer you this.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

« Reply #9764 on: October 16, 2020, 04:47:51 AM »
I love you as well rocklobster. I love you all and I will cry for any of you.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #9765 on: October 17, 2020, 06:19:20 AM »
I barely got any friends, and the ones I do just arent the type I can talk about this stuff to.  They amazing people, I just hate putting burden on people im close with.
I 100% guarantee that at least one of your friends would want to know about the struggles you are going through. A true friend would not feel like you are "putting a burden on them" by talking about your issues. They would want to know because they would want to help. I know that it feels like to you that they wouldn't, but that's low self-esteem talking back to you in your head

Cellular

« Reply #9766 on: October 17, 2020, 12:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I barely got any friends, and the ones I do just arent the type I can talk about this stuff to.  They amazing people, I just hate putting burden on people im close with.
[close]
I 100% guarantee that at least one of your friends would want to know about the struggles you are going through. A true friend would not feel like you are "putting a burden on them" by talking about your issues. They would want to know because they would want to help. I know that it feels like to you that they wouldn't, but that's low self-esteem talking back to you in your head

I just feel bad becuase alot of it theres not really anything they can do, and I dont wanna make anything akward yk?

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9767 on: October 17, 2020, 01:03:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I just feel bad becuase alot of it theres not really anything they can do, and I dont wanna make anything akward yk?
How do you know that there's not anything that they can do if you've never brought it up? And even if there isn't anything that they can do, it still means a lot to know that someone else can empathize with you. That's how I have always approached things, anyways. You should do whatever you think is best for you, though.

Cellular

« Reply #9768 on: October 17, 2020, 04:30:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
How do you know that there's not anything that they can do if you've never brought it up? And even if there isn't anything that they can do, it still means a lot to know that someone else can empathize with you. That's how I have always approached things, anyways. You should do whatever you think is best for you, though.

I appreciate the support man i really do.  Ill bring it up tonight and see how that goes.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9769 on: October 17, 2020, 05:04:28 PM »
Ive been skating longer than i havent been skating and still have ugly push and look awkward as fuck on the board most days

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9770 on: October 17, 2020, 06:19:03 PM »
Ive been skating longer than i havent been skating and still have ugly push and look awkward as fuck on the board most days

I have a decent ledge game but my ollies are ugly as hell, none of those nose bone and my back foot regularly leaves my deck. I attribute it to spending hours at the train station squatting way too low to try and get height on my ollie's instead of learning to get the proper drag technique when I first started out.
Did any of you guys ever notice that if you took off the end "er" from his name, moved the "b" to after the "i" and then added an "l" to the "b" that you just moved, you'd spell "Bible"?

Cellular

« Reply #9771 on: October 18, 2020, 09:20:51 PM »
the only way i can explain my situation is im getting kooked in life

opened up and i feel it did more harm then good

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9772 on: October 18, 2020, 09:36:32 PM »
the only way i can explain my situation is im getting kooked in life

opened up and i feel it did more harm then good
I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?

Cellular

« Reply #9773 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:29 PM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -263
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #9774 on: October 19, 2020, 04:29:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I might've got you beat about over sharing.  the amount of useless drivel has me acting like this .....

Dueces Bitch's

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #9775 on: October 19, 2020, 05:23:38 AM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it
damn dude...

pains me to say this, but without knowing more about your situation, maybe these people are not the right ones to open up to. this doesn't even mean they can't be good friends. some people are just bad at processing this stuff.

regardless, looking for professional help should be your next step, just for yourself alone. knowing you are working on your stuff will make your other relations easier in that regard, your friends will be more chill when they know you have someone your working with. after all friends are often flawed themselves and not professional psychologist or therapist. even when they are, a close and personal relationship with them might make it impossible to let them evaluate your state of mind and offer advice professionally.

hope you find a way to deal with whatever you're struggling with.

Freelancevagrant

• Rep: 72
« Reply #9776 on: October 19, 2020, 05:58:42 AM »

Celly, if people are worried for you it means they care about you.

Dm me, I know exactly what youíre going through my dude. Youíre worth more than you know, bruv.
Ask a medical expert about pre-teens and their bones, unless you are scared to.

matty_c

• Rep: 57
« Reply #9777 on: October 19, 2020, 06:32:19 AM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. Iíve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasnít too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast
listen to cosmic psychos

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • Death and life.
« Reply #9778 on: October 19, 2020, 01:06:33 PM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. Iíve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasnít too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast

Not sure why, but this made that thug life meme music pop into my head

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #9779 on: October 23, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
Was chatting with a guy I'm probably going to hook up with, and found out he has a podcast. I listened to an episode and I liked it, but it felt weird that I was listening, like I was getting an unfair advantage knowing what he sounds like, thinks about, etc.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.