Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745792 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9960 on: January 21, 2021, 07:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
im learning alot here.

quick haemorrhoid question, once you get one and the pain goes away, is it still there, always just chillin in your ass until another flare up or does it dispppear completely
[close]

haemorrhoids are a part of your asshole. they are just special bloodvesseltissue, everyone has them, but we talk about em as if they were a sickness when they flare up because you basically can't feel em or notice them when you're healthy. so yeah, they are always there, and if you didn't have them i think your sphincter control would be lacking or something. so you'd be leaking and shit. a flare up is like one of those vessels bagging out or the skin getting thin and irritated or the vessel being hurt and bleeding. so it's sort of a mix of skin/vascular problem. any issue with them is just called haemorrhoid in common language. but there's a range of issues you can have. usually if you don't let the issue persist they go back to normal again. if they become really bad(i.e. constant bleeding out of your ass) and stay permanently you might have to get that tissue removed somehow. if you have a bigger lump though that persists you still want to make sure it's not an anal cyst or tumor though.

so healthy haemmorrhoids are basically always chilling in your ass, unhealthy haemmorrhoids are the ones we talk about when we talk about haemmorhoids at all.

I fucking blew my arse out once just sitting on the bog on drugs for too long trying to shit something out that wasn’t there

I mean I never went to the doctor but I’m not stupid it’s gotta be one

Mine went back inside but I swear to god sometimes I do a good long fart and it feels like it scratches some itch, I reckon it’s the haemorrhoid vibrating or something
I fucking love that feeling, does anyone know what I’m talking about?

listen to cosmic psychos

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #9961 on: January 21, 2021, 07:41:01 AM »
I’ve gone back and watched Reese Salken’s (wolf trap road) music videos on YouTube multiple times now.  His music is so dumb and bad it’s good.  Okay maybe not good, but catchy.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #9962 on: January 21, 2021, 08:33:00 PM »
Frank really just opened my eyes about hemorrhoids
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9963 on: January 21, 2021, 08:48:34 PM »

it changed my world, opened my eyes and rocked my world

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9964 on: January 22, 2021, 04:18:01 AM »

this makes me happy.

now i have this idea to make a hemmorrhoid awareness rap for kids...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9965 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:43 AM »
Thanks for all the support guys/ gals, makes me feel slightly better about my current situation. It (the hemorrhoid) is defs external and while it’s slowly getting better I haven’t done anything with it yet, might get some cream for it tomorrow.

Yeah, sitting on the toilet for too long puts unnecessary pressure on your gnar button, and this whole working remotely and not moving as much due to the whole “new normal” is probably not helping either. I actually had my wife inspect it the other night which was another first for us... don’t have much pride left at this point!

Don’t you guys even dare start researching about how they surgically remove hemorrhoids, and defs don’t start investing what an anal fistula is...  fucking hell

I’m going to be all about butt health in 2021!!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9966 on: January 22, 2021, 08:09:09 AM »
My name is Frank and I'm here to say you should wipe your butt in a really cool way!

And so on.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9967 on: January 30, 2021, 01:35:12 PM »
I accidentally sent a love confession to the girl I like. I was typing in the messager app about what I felt as a catharsis but never meant to send anything. I had done this a few times already and it helped somewhat. Stupid, I know. I never said I loved her or anything crazy like that, but I did say a bunch of stupid shit about how much I respect her and how attractive I found her. When I accidentally hit that send button the instant regret was so overwhelming that I couldn't look at her reply for a day. When I finally took a peak I only read part of the first sentence, just enough to know that I was being rejected, and I couldn't read the rest of the paragraph. Shit, I knew I would be rejected if I took a shot at her but it hit way different when it actually happened. This happened about a year ago now, so I guess I'm as okay about it as I ever will be. I still really like the girl and fantasize about her reconsidering. Healthy as fuck. I try to tell myself that I'm only so attracted to her because she's one of very few women that I know and she's nice to me. It's probably not true though. The reality may be that we just have so much in common and I really appreciate her personality. Oh well, lunch break is over. Time to go back to work. Talk all the shit you want.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #9968 on: January 30, 2021, 02:09:22 PM »
I accidentally sent a love confession to the girl I like. I was typing in the messager app about what I felt as a catharsis but never meant to send anything. I had done this a few times already and it helped somewhat. Stupid, I know. I never said I loved her or anything crazy like that, but if I did say a bunch of stupid shit about how much I respect her and how attractive I found her. When I accidentally hit that send button the instant regret was so overwhelming that I couldn't look at her reply for a day. When I finally took a peak I only read part of the first sentence, just enough to know that I was being rejected, and I couldn't read the rest of the paragraph. Shit, I knew I would be rejected if I took a shot at her but it hit way different when it actually happened. This happened about a year ago now, so I guess I'm as okay about it as I ever will be. I still really like the girl and fantasize about her reconsidering. Healthy as fuck. I try to tell myself that I'm only so attracted to her because she's one of very few women that I know and she's nice to me. It's probably not true though. The reality may be that we just have so much in common and I really appreciate her personality. Oh well, lunch break is over. Time to go back to work. Talk all the shit you want.

Dude, I’m fucking rooting for you 1000% How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking. 

I know it’s difficult to get to know people during a pandemic, but have you tried any dating sites, if so which ones?
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9969 on: January 30, 2021, 02:36:59 PM »
Even if you think it was a mistake to send that, I really think it's better to have taken the chance and have been rejected than to be secretly fantasizing about what the relationship could be. You would have been doing yourself a disservice to not be open about how you felt. Whether you realize it or not, that shit can be a burden. You'll feel better pal, trust. <3

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9970 on: January 30, 2021, 04:57:10 PM »
Yeah, it sucks that you sent the message accidentally but in the long run it might do you a world of good. I'd put my head through a window if that happened to me I'd say you're doing pretty well pal. Most women (and people in general) appreciate that kind of brutal honesty so hopefully something works out even if you just remain buddies. I've lost good friends because we got into relationships that didn't work out and wish we just stayed hanging out casually because now these people are completely out of my life. Keep your head up brother.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9971 on: January 30, 2021, 05:30:12 PM »
Fuck it, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
listen to cosmic psychos

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9972 on: January 30, 2021, 09:50:13 PM »
Thanks guys.
Expand Quote
I accidentally sent a love confession to the girl I like. I was typing in the messager app about what I felt as a catharsis but never meant to send anything. I had done this a few times already and it helped somewhat. Stupid, I know. I never said I loved her or anything crazy like that, but if I did say a bunch of stupid shit about how much I respect her and how attractive I found her. When I accidentally hit that send button the instant regret was so overwhelming that I couldn't look at her reply for a day. When I finally took a peak I only read part of the first sentence, just enough to know that I was being rejected, and I couldn't read the rest of the paragraph. Shit, I knew I would be rejected if I took a shot at her but it hit way different when it actually happened. This happened about a year ago now, so I guess I'm as okay about it as I ever will be. I still really like the girl and fantasize about her reconsidering. Healthy as fuck. I try to tell myself that I'm only so attracted to her because she's one of very few women that I know and she's nice to me. It's probably not true though. The reality may be that we just have so much in common and I really appreciate her personality. Oh well, lunch break is over. Time to go back to work. Talk all the shit you want.
[close]

Dude, I’m fucking rooting for you 1000% How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking. 

I know it’s difficult to get to know people during a pandemic, but have you tried any dating sites, if so which ones?
32. I've got Tinder, Bumble, PoF, OKC, Hinge, and Coffee Meets Bagel. They all blow. I've gotten a couple matches on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge, but they all went nowhere. My ratio of matches to my number of swipes is abysmal especially considering that I paid for premium versions of a couple of these apps. I've had people look over my profiles and they say they're strong but I still get almost no play. Anyway, I suppose I don't know how to talk to women. Or maybe I don't know how to talk to strangers is more apt.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9973 on: January 31, 2021, 02:42:53 AM »
At least you're trying. I was in long term relationships for years and now i'm out but don't even have the confidence to make a profile. Keep chipping away I feel like you've got this.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9974 on: January 31, 2021, 11:10:17 AM »
Ask questions, but don't make it feel like an interview.
Offer up info about yourself if it's interesting or funny. If it's not interesting, talk about something else
Be funny.

Fhk

« Reply #9975 on: January 31, 2021, 01:34:42 PM »
Thanks guys.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
32. I've got Tinder, Bumble, PoF, OKC, Hinge, and Coffee Meets Bagel. They all blow. I've gotten a couple matches on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge, but they all went nowhere. My ratio of matches to my number of swipes is abysmal especially considering that I paid for premium versions of a couple of these apps. I've had people look over my profiles and they say they're strong but I still get almost no play. Anyway, I suppose I don't know how to talk to women. Or maybe I don't know how to talk to strangers is more apt.
I have devoted way to much time observing and analyzing the failed relationships I have had, and also the ones around me. Take the pressure off yourself and just let things be whatever the fuck they will be. Don't ever be hard on yourself when it comes to "it could of been's". For every loving couple nowadays, I see way more relationships that end terribly or even more common, two people that just linger on through life coexisting without ever fulfilling the dreams they as an individual once had, because they "settled". I hope you find what you deserve homeboy.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9976 on: January 31, 2021, 02:32:08 PM »
Ask questions, but don't make it feel like an interview.
Offer up info about yourself if it's interesting or funny. If it's not interesting, talk about something else
Be funny.

That’s such sound advice.

A huge thing also is just being relatable, if you ask questions and their answers have something similar to your experiences bring that up. And be interested!

You got this shit dude, we’re all rooting for you

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9977 on: January 31, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »
I'm not funny. I know it’s the number one thing women say they're interested in, but I'm just not.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9978 on: January 31, 2021, 06:49:08 PM »
I'm not funny. I know it’s the number one thing women say they're interested in, but I'm just not.

You don’t have to be a comedian, but you’re a smart enough dude to be able to pull of some dead pan humor.

Just don’t do impressions, and don’t try to be offensive ya know? Also what are your standards like? When you’re on tinder and shit are you swiping right on everything and sorting out later? Cast a wide net my dude.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9979 on: February 01, 2021, 11:41:51 AM »

You don't have to be funny, you just have to have a sense of humor. There's an important distinction.

You can just point out funny stuff or tell your friends stories (has the added benefit of implying that other people think you're good company) and talk about all kinds of stuff you find funny, without even being funny yourself. I've gotten laid on the back of memes alone. If I ever meet Taylor Nawrocki, I owe him a beer.

Billy Connolly once spoke about using other people's stories/anecdotes (not comedians) in his act, and he got away with it every time because the crowd doesn't care if it happened to you, they care about what happened. "This crazy thing happened to my friend Larry..."

we’re all rooting for you

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9980 on: February 01, 2021, 03:35:17 PM »

yo man, I never thought of myself as funny until I started dating a bunch and teaching adults. After a while, I realized people laughing at shit I say isn't because they're laughing at me, it's because I did/said something funny. With this awareness, I can run with it and shit. you got it in you, dawg

What it comes down to is bing authentic and comfortable with what you're saying- when that's happening, funny shit will come out without effort. Telling stories can be a great way to get some laughs. If this isn't natural to you, start trying to share more with people about day to day shit, not anything tragic, but the day to day good hearted stuff. Some of the best TV comedy completely revolves around the day to day nothingness.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9981 on: February 02, 2021, 05:40:20 PM »
does anyone here deal with depersonalization .. it hits me a couple times a day and sends me into an anxiety attack .. maybe you’re familiar with it when you get too stoned and green out but it hits me when im sober .. i feel like im going crazy sometimes and i have mild schizophrenia
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9982 on: February 02, 2021, 06:33:43 PM »
does anyone here deal with depersonalization .. it hits me a couple times a day and sends me into an anxiety attack .. maybe you’re familiar with it when you get too stoned and green out but it hits me when im sober .. i feel like im going crazy sometimes and i have mild schizophrenia
Elaborate

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #9983 on: February 03, 2021, 05:51:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Elaborate

I just looked up the term and it describes the way I have always felt. In school I used to sit in the back of the class and feel like I was watching my classmates taking part in something I was not actually talking part in. When the teacher called on me I was almost shocked that he/she could see me.

I was never big on parties or going to the bar and have always felt like a bit of a spectator in most of my life.

Having kids definitely helps but I feel like I am less emotionally engaged in the world than my fellow man.

If you just started feeling this way I could see how it feels scary but it could pass. I am a used to feeling this way and try to connect with people as best I can on the daily.

If you are worse than what I described you may want to meet with a therapist. If you are completely outside yourself seek help.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #9984 on: February 03, 2021, 06:13:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Elaborate
[close]

I just looked up the term and it describes the way I have always felt. In school I used to sit in the back of the class and feel like I was watching my classmates taking part in something I was not actually talking part in. When the teacher called on me I was almost shocked that he/she could see me.

I was never big on parties or going to the bar and have always felt like a bit of a spectator in most of my life.

Having kids definitely helps but I feel like I am less emotionally engaged in the world than my fellow man.

If you just started feeling this way I could see how it feels scary but it could pass. I am a used to feeling this way and try to connect with people as best I can on the daily.

If you are worse than what I described you may want to meet with a therapist. If you are completely outside yourself seek help.

I feel like I have this as well, but not professionally diagnosed, so who knows.

I currently hate my job. And I hate going every day. So as soon as I get home every day I forget everything that happened during the day. It's kinda like I had a dream. You know how when you dream, you sometimes can remember some stuff, but not always and almost never as like one cohesive story? Every day I go to work is like that. So to me, it's like I'm remembering something I'm not a part of or at the very most, something I dreamed. It's not a very good feeling at all.

I definitely need to see a therapist, but more importantly, I need to find a new job. At this moment it's proving to be quite difficult, but I'm keeping hope for the near future to feel better.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #9985 on: February 03, 2021, 02:43:33 PM »
ya i think it’s different for me .. have you ever had an out of body experience on drugs ? thats what it feels like .. and ive has it since my teens .. it hits me and it’s familiar so i know how to get out of it
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9986 on: February 03, 2021, 03:51:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Elaborate
[close]

[close]

I feel like I have this as well, but not professionally diagnosed, so who knows.

I currently hate my job. And I hate going every day. So as soon as I get home every day I forget everything that happened during the day. It's kinda like I had a dream. You know how when you dream, you sometimes can remember some stuff, but not always and almost never as like one cohesive story? Every day I go to work is like that. So to me, it's like I'm remembering something I'm not a part of or at the very most, something I dreamed. It's not a very good feeling at all.

I definitely need to see a therapist, but more importantly, I need to find a new job. At this moment it's proving to be quite difficult, but I'm keeping hope for the near future to feel better.

I feel this, i kept doing this job hating every morning, every minute but then id get home and be so relieved to be home that i would almost forget how much i hate the job until the next day. This was reoccuring for 4 months and i finally quit, never been happier. Good luck getting happy, i sincerely hope you work things out bro

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #9987 on: February 04, 2021, 01:42:33 AM »
ya i think it’s different for me .. have you ever had an out of body experience on drugs ? thats what it feels like .. and ive has it since my teens .. it hits me and it’s familiar so i know how to get out of it

Yes, I've had that. I had a dissociative drug phase in my early 20s. I guess it's just a matter of timing. When it's happening and when I'm remembering it. But, yeah, maybe different feelings.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Elaborate
[close]

[close]

[close]

I feel this, i kept doing this job hating every morning, every minute but then id get home and be so relieved to be home that i would almost forget how much i hate the job until the next day. This was reoccuring for 4 months and i finally quit, never been happier. Good luck getting happy, i sincerely hope you work things out bro

Thanks! I'm looking to the future for sure and a lot of other things are going good for me so I can take comfort in that too.

EDIT: 10000th post in this thread. My 420th post. Praise Jah!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9988 on: February 07, 2021, 04:27:12 PM »
I can relate to disassociation. It’s become increasingly intrusive to my psyche the last couple years causing crippling anxiety and bouts of depression. Usually leads to self-medicating and fickle/impulsive tendencies.

Depression is no fun.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9989 on: February 10, 2021, 06:38:03 AM »
I can relate to disassociation. It’s become increasingly intrusive to my psyche the last couple years causing crippling anxiety and bouts of depression. Usually leads to self-medicating and fickle/impulsive tendencies.

Depression is no fun.
I hope you are well, @doublesteveburger
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.