Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1733790 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9810 on: November 13, 2020, 01:26:05 AM »
matty, i swear when i read all this i always want to be you. in fact if i wanted to be one pal for a day it would probably be you. your life sounds interesting in a non stressful way.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9811 on: November 13, 2020, 01:39:48 AM »
matty, i swear when i read all this i always want to be you. in fact if i wanted to be one pal for a day it would probably be you. your life sounds interesting in a non stressful way.

You're like stan but not on dog drugs. Which is a good thing.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9812 on: November 13, 2020, 02:40:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're like stan but not on dog drugs. Which is a good thing.

that is the best compliment i ever heard, thanks bro. stan is actually a big influence on me.

EDIT: i think you meant matty, but i still would also want to be like stan, minus dog drugs

EDIT 2: lol i'm fried from not sleeping, sry...

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9813 on: November 13, 2020, 04:14:29 AM »
Cheers, guys..I’ve had some colossal fuck ups but I’m working on it haha
Sometimes I stress I left it too late to meet the girl, most of my friends are settled or settling down now
I wanna breed at some point

Who’s Stan though that went over my head
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9814 on: November 13, 2020, 06:31:40 AM »
Frank, you can be stan too.

Well, Dear Matthew, stan is a Slap legend. Probably most known for his quote "thug life naked". Seek and thou shall find.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9815 on: November 13, 2020, 12:28:25 PM »
Guys a lord
We are all Stan
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9816 on: November 13, 2020, 11:26:43 PM »
Met a hot af girl in my building, been kicking it a bit
She’s got boobs out to Wednesday they’re magnificent. She stuck a nicotine patch on my ass the other night and showed me hers on her arse, she didn’t have any underwear on just a kimono. My eyes almost fell out of my head. I had started drinking like right after work and by the time we were kicking it it was like 9pm and I was wasted but sober enough to know I stank from work, so I didn’t try do anything

Hung out today but she has friends coming over for dinner so I went back to my apartment
My dick is just throbbing in my pants
She hit me up to make her dinner over the weekend so there’s probably still time
She was on a tv show so I don’t wanna like out her but I’ll dm cunts photos if anyone reckons I’m full of shit

What tv show was she on? We talking reality tv? MAFS or the bachleor

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9817 on: November 14, 2020, 01:43:12 AM »
Fuck of I’ve already stitched myself up here you want me to focus or what cunt
listen to cosmic psychos

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9818 on: November 14, 2020, 02:37:26 AM »
Tongue punch that gnar button son!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9819 on: November 14, 2020, 09:05:17 AM »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9820 on: November 14, 2020, 04:32:07 PM »
Man nah it didn’t really work out partially because I took a while bunch of acid and it got right on top of me I can’t stress that enough at some point my mind just said see ya space cowboy man I might have gone full Jeremy Rogers I just don’t know

I just picked up my sister and I have to take her tenpin bowling and I am still hallucinating and I’m not happy about it I’m fucking off it today

There’s a bit more to the story I’ll am just struggling to piece shit together I gotta deal with my life for now and update later
listen to cosmic psychos

BieberStance

• Rep: -17
« Reply #9821 on: November 14, 2020, 05:09:56 PM »
Man nah it didn’t really work out partially because I took a while bunch of acid and it got right on top of me I can’t stress that enough at some point my mind just said see ya space cowboy man I might have gone full Jeremy Rogers I just don’t know

I just picked up my sister and I have to take her tenpin bowling and I am still hallucinating and I’m not happy about it I’m fucking off it today

There’s a bit more to the story I’ll am just struggling to piece shit together I gotta deal with my life for now and update later

driving on drugs
you basically plan to ck boulala your sis
dude

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9822 on: November 14, 2020, 05:48:05 PM »
Cunt I live in the city we Uberd like 500 metres
Man when did bowling alleys turn into day clubs there’s a visualiser with all crazy cartoons and shit I’ll post a picture we are having a blast
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9823 on: November 14, 2020, 10:36:30 PM »
Come on man, what show she from? Youve peaked my interest. Also you from sydney?!

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9824 on: November 14, 2020, 10:56:56 PM »
Reality show back in the day, not current
Brisbane bro, man I know this seems weird as but I’ll dm you what I’m pretty sure happened I know I talk a bunch but I swear even though I got Jeremed a lil the truth is stranger than fiction sometimes
For reasons I’ll dm you she kinda stitched me at least as much as I stitched her being on trips
Inasmuch as she was not who she appeared to be the first few times we kicked it
Yeah I’ll just message you I sound crazy

And I saw the guards in my building today I didn’t really jereme it but they said I was fair sideways but not too bad for me on a sat night some of it must have been in my head for sure
But I was fair cooking last night

And strike bowling is fucking sick, me and sister had a fucking ball I just kept booking more lanes and they accommodated my arse the staff were lovely we were there for a while I’m a pig for dark rooms beers and ac

Just cause this is out there I did have a word to the prick at the bar and made it clear from the start to fix the score so Michelle wins and we didn’t drive anywhere

I’m a pig but I’m not a complete fuckwit
I’ll post pics of bowling in lifestyle thread later
Turns out I love bowling
Well do mini golf next Sunday yess cunt

I uh wrote the vehicle off on a highway earlier in the year nobody’s giving me a license until feb
I’m not helping my case here but no bullshit
Still pumping out the work so fuck it

The quest for a mint bird continues huh

Sorry I just didn’t wanna leave yas hanging I wish I coulda told yas we banged but didn’t happen
listen to cosmic psychos

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9825 on: November 14, 2020, 11:43:11 PM »
Damn. The story is ace regardless. I don't know how you guys take psychedelics and jump on Slap. Navigating words and numbers is too overwhelming for me if i'm trippin.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9826 on: November 15, 2020, 12:02:32 AM »
Ego

some men ya just can’t reach
listen to cosmic psychos

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9827 on: November 15, 2020, 02:33:06 AM »
Matty you sound wild but good fun. You'll get to tongue punch some life gnar button soon, no doubt.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9828 on: November 15, 2020, 03:18:27 PM »
Just subscribed to my homies wife’s Onlyfans. Hope they don’t let em see the name on the credit card lol. If so whatever, she clearly loves the attention and won’t say anything probably. Hellride.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #9829 on: November 15, 2020, 03:43:06 PM »
Just subscribed to my homies wife’s Onlyfans. Hope they don’t let em see the name on the credit card lol. If so whatever, she clearly loves the attention and won’t say anything probably. Hellride.
I have a friend or two from High School that brought up having one. Where is this ethically? Like do you support your friend or is it sketch?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1507
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #9830 on: November 15, 2020, 04:25:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I have a friend or two from High School that brought up having one. Where is this ethically? Like do you support your friend or is it sketch?

I don't see what the problem would be.  She didn't make the account to not make money.  You shell out a little coin to look at some holes and they buy pop-tarts and medium pulp orange juice.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
« Reply #9831 on: November 15, 2020, 05:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don't see what the problem would be.  She didn't make the account to not make money.  You shell out a little coin to look at some holes and they buy pop-tarts and medium pulp orange juice.

Is this wife or wifey? Did your homie say, ‘hey VHS ERA my girl has a new job...’

Call me old fashioned but I would leave my wife if she was doing this for money, or for fun.

Does this guy have no balls or does he not really care about his girl?

You should have a viewing party and invite your friend.

How often do you see this chic IRL? Gonna be cray cray the next time VHS comes over for a visit.

Good stuff.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9832 on: November 15, 2020, 09:58:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'd show my cherries to some broad for some of that pulp free orange juice

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9833 on: November 16, 2020, 12:37:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Is this wife or wifey? Did your homie say, ‘hey VHS ERA my girl has a new job...’

Call me old fashioned but I would leave my wife if she was doing this for money, or for fun.

How often do you see this chic IRL? Gonna be cray cray the next time VHS comes over for a visit.

Good stuff.

Why? They're just fucking around and hopefully making some extra coin. Nothing wrong with that.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
« Reply #9834 on: November 16, 2020, 12:02:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

Why? They're just fucking around and hopefully making some extra coin. Nothing wrong with that.

I consider it cheating. What is the point of being married if you want to have sex with people outside the marriage? I've been married for 17 year and have 2 kids. I may be a square but my kids have a stable home life and my wife isn't jilling off on her Only Fans site so I consider that a win.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #9835 on: November 16, 2020, 12:24:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

[close]

I consider it cheating. What is the point of being married if you want to have sex with people outside the marriage? I've been married for 17 year and have 2 kids. I may be a square but my kids have a stable home life and my wife isn't jilling off on her Only Fans site so I consider that a win.

Not all relationships are the same. There’s certain boundaries and that’s yours. I do understand the sentiment and the idea of the unwanted attention that may come along. I consider myself progressive and if my partner was a stripper or had an only fans I’d be okay as long as it wasn’t sex with another man. But I would be a little self conscious. Sex and relationships are tough.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9836 on: November 16, 2020, 08:42:32 PM »
I might be an asshole or whatever but if one of the boys wife’s had one of those we’d all be members and probably having a bit of a giggle about it

Does she do hectic shit or just nudes
This is important to me
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9837 on: November 16, 2020, 10:15:29 PM »
I have a few friends on onlyfans....i really wanna see the tittys tittys ass and tittys but cant bring myself to pay

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9838 on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:43 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.

This was a drunk decision lmao I’m gonna unsubscribe. Saw the titties, I’m good. We’re not close anymore or anything he’s an old friend but I feel weird with my sober brain now.  also fuck paying for anything like this lol. The guy does have no balls though, I don’t think he’s as down for this as she is. She also hit him with a surprise “I wanna be polyamorous” a couple years into their marriage and they are open now. Tbh he didn’t take any of this well and freaked out at first but now says he’s good with it. Couldn’t be me.

I see them a couple times a year at most but of course this mf is texting me about skateboarding out of the blue right now. I need to unsubscribe and go to church or something.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9839 on: November 17, 2020, 06:15:28 AM »
I have a few friends on onlyfans....i really wanna see the tittys tittys ass and tittys but cant bring myself to pay

this some real shit right here.

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it