Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734892 times)

BieberStance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9930 on: January 08, 2021, 02:05:10 PM »

i love lsd and psilocybin :) it changed my life for the better. i have a job now, a girlfriend, i workout all the time now. i used to have suicidal depression before taking psychedelics to help heal myself. legalize the powerful medicines! or dont, and take them illegally! use them wisely, they are so powerful! amazing tools to transform your mind and heart

can you elaborate what happened to you, how you approached your problems on the trip and what exactly changed and what keeps you motivated in this changes on the long term?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #9931 on: January 11, 2021, 02:29:16 PM »
i wish it was socially acceptable to have the guy at the shop grip and set up my board. i am 30

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #9932 on: January 11, 2021, 03:01:05 PM »
I would publicly humiliate myself (on a grander scale than the daily lol) for a few sheets of Shake Hunt magic carpet.

Idc how it skates or how hated it is. I want to put like a 60 hr highly detailed design on it.

I bet if I had allowed my self to get famous like my homies and former homies I could score some somehow. I can't believe that it's discontinued.

Not like I could afford it if it was still available.

Another confession I'm a Shane Hale fan. He remembers Zimbabwe. Few do.

For a few months Zimbabwe made the best Skateboard Wheel. It was hard to score a all white wheel at Something Else at the time.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9933 on: January 11, 2021, 04:04:50 PM »
i wish it was socially acceptable to have the guy at the shop grip and set up my board. i am 30

waaiiit. it's not acceptable to have the dude grip my deck? damn.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9934 on: January 11, 2021, 04:26:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

waaiiit. it's not acceptable to have the dude grip my deck? damn.

I feel it's cool. I just prefer to do it myself.

I have a ritual. I don't use razor blades. I use a file or piece of metal sometimes my truck.

I push my pain and hate into it.
(A)pl(E)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9935 on: January 11, 2021, 07:06:03 PM »
I used the the reflection in a french door to sporadically cheat at Battleship, Guess Who?, go fish and Uno between the years 1994-2001.  I was never detected.

I’ve also never not cheated at a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey. 

Also, I’m attracted to Ezra McCandless.  :o

Her cross-examination form.  Not her sentencing form.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:15:38 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #9936 on: January 11, 2021, 07:22:17 PM »

I’d like to Ezra Pound her if you get my drift.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9937 on: January 11, 2021, 07:33:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’d like to Ezra Pound her if you get my drift.

Haha, I see what you did there.

Also, glad I’m not the only one
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9938 on: January 12, 2021, 07:13:18 AM »

i loved doing that so much when i worked at the shop, whenever my friend bought a deck he'd let me grip it just because i was way better at it than him haha. we used to have contests who was faster and maintained a clean grip job when we decided to build up completes, just have a race gripping decks. or gripping the owner's deck: suddenly, no one wants to do it, lol. i would never hate on anyone getting their board gripped. at the same time, i will always grip my board myself. i actually care less about fuckups when i do it myself, but i would be bummed if an employee left bubbles on.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9939 on: January 12, 2021, 07:34:55 AM »
i would never hate on anyone getting their board gripped. at the same time, i will always grip my board myself.

Says it all right here.

If you want to get your board gripped by the shop employee, go right ahead, he's probably really good at it.

Me? Oh, no, I'll grip it myself, thanks. I'm a grown man.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9940 on: January 12, 2021, 08:25:59 AM »
I still suck at gripping my board

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9941 on: January 12, 2021, 08:28:47 AM »
I jerked my dick with nair when I was young. I couldn't even bust a nut yet young.

I had the deep pits on my tip that left scars that look like Stars.

What a horrendous thing. I was too embarrassed to ask for help so I felt with it my self. Still hurts sometimes when morning wood is on so I think about it.
(A)pl(E)

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #9942 on: January 14, 2021, 10:12:48 AM »
always have the guy at the shop grip my board. i am 30.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #9943 on: January 15, 2021, 03:14:03 PM »
I grip over my bolts, which is a confession in itself, so there is no way I’m allowing anyone else to grip my board!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9944 on: January 15, 2021, 05:49:21 PM »
I grip over my bolts, which is a confession in itself, so there is no way I’m allowing anyone else to grip my board!

You seem like a very nice person and I like you a lot, but I can’t wrap my head around why anyone would do this.  Maybe I’m not evolved enough to get it.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9945 on: January 15, 2021, 05:56:03 PM »

respect, it takes a lot to confess on stuff like this on the internet.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #9946 on: January 15, 2021, 06:07:57 PM »
I did grip over bolts once and if you don’t swap trucks and boards I see it being a thing.

As for my confession. My girlfriend wears an anklet. I’m used to seeing it in intimacy and it’s been over a month since. I’m not sure if I developed an ankle feting or my breaking has been trained to get excited when I see them.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9947 on: January 16, 2021, 05:55:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You seem like a very nice person and I like you a lot, but I can’t wrap my head around why anyone would do this.  Maybe I’m not evolved enough to get it.

I could be wrong but I think Danny Garcia does this too? It's usually because they like the look of no bolts. I think D Gar said he used to get too into his own head about where his feet were in relation to the bolts when doing tricks. No bolts on the grip, no problem.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #9948 on: January 17, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »
my friend told me that he never swapped his bushings, he would just get new trucks. And he's a smaller guy I guess but that was an absolutely insane thing for me to hear.
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9949 on: January 19, 2021, 02:11:10 PM »
my friend told me that he never swapped his bushings, he would just get new trucks. And he's a smaller guy I guess but that was an absolutely insane thing for me to hear.

i mean i have swapped my bushings, but almost never do this. just grind this shit down to the axle and then change the whole thing

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9950 on: January 19, 2021, 06:50:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

more grip!
I poke hole in the bolts though so I can see where they are. I can't wrap my head around why people want less grip...

I just got my first haemorrhoid at 42 years old, fucking hell...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9951 on: January 19, 2021, 07:03:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I could be wrong but I think Danny Garcia does this too? It's usually because they like the look of no bolts. I think D Gar said he used to get too into his own head about where his feet were in relation to the bolts when doing tricks. No bolts on the grip, no problem.
yeah, the thing is though that you can still see the outline of the bolts even if you countersink the fuck out of them.
That's another thing too, bolts countersunk into griptape look really ugly to me...
it's all about more grip and aesthetics, I'm honestly surprised more people don't do it; your board looks super clean!!!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9952 on: January 20, 2021, 05:04:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
more grip!
I poke hole in the bolts though so I can see where they are. I can't wrap my head around why people want less grip...

I just got my first haemorrhoid at 42 years old, fucking hell...

damn boieee,

thanks to fellow pals like gkr i got rid of my first case of haemo-problems real quick. first thing you should do is get wet wipes with chamomile. get some more fiber in your diet to soften your stool to have less stress. if it's really bad, get some tincture from the pharmacy. try to not irritate it anymore and if you take a shit don't press too much, or you might pop out another haemorrhoid. for me it took about 1-2 weeks and that painful knot receded back to normal.

if it's an internal one you might be able to just push it back in carefully. sounds fucked, but it's what's actually recommended if that's possible. also you have to figure out which one it is if you want to get tincture or balm for it. external is around your asshole, internal is... well it means it's hanging out of your anus.

also don't hang around on the shitter too long. i read that makes haemorrhoid problems more likely. try to finish quick.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9953 on: January 20, 2021, 09:33:10 AM »
Glad you're feeling better Frank.

To be honest I haven't had a hemmie issue in months but I still keep a pack of wipes in work. I'm tired of wiping my ass with sandpaper jessup.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9954 on: January 20, 2021, 10:34:37 AM »
Glad you're feeling better Frank.

To be honest I haven't had a hemmie issue in months but I still keep a pack of wipes in work. I'm tired of wiping my ass with sandpaper jessup.

thanks man, it was a pretty quick recovery thanks to yours and other pals tips.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9955 on: January 20, 2021, 03:58:54 PM »
im learning alot here.

quick haemorrhoid question, once you get one and the pain goes away, is it still there, always just chillin in your ass until another flare up or does it dispppear completely

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9956 on: January 20, 2021, 05:05:16 PM »
im learning alot here.

quick haemorrhoid question, once you get one and the pain goes away, is it still there, always just chillin in your ass until another flare up or does it dispppear completely

haemorrhoids are a part of your asshole. they are just special bloodvesseltissue, everyone has them, but we talk about em as if they were a sickness when they flare up because you basically can't feel em or notice them when you're healthy. so yeah, they are always there, and if you didn't have them i think your sphincter control would be lacking or something. so you'd be leaking and shit. a flare up is like one of those vessels bagging out or the skin getting thin and irritated or the vessel being hurt and bleeding. so it's sort of a mix of skin/vascular problem. any issue with them is just called haemorrhoid in common language. but there's a range of issues you can have. usually if you don't let the issue persist they go back to normal again. if they become really bad(i.e. constant bleeding out of your ass) and stay permanently you might have to get that tissue removed somehow. if you have a bigger lump though that persists you still want to make sure it's not an anal cyst or tumor though.

so healthy haemmorrhoids are basically always chilling in your ass, unhealthy haemmorrhoids are the ones we talk about when we talk about haemmorhoids at all.

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #9957 on: January 20, 2021, 07:31:40 PM »
Im stressed, depressed, numb,and angry at the same time. My dads in the hospital. Docs saw fluid in his lungs, was sent to hospital and scheduled for a procedure. I think his complications stem from being overweight and the old age of 70. I talked with him few days ago. He seemed okay. I learned that he was supposed to have a heart procedure today, but they couldn't go through with it because after anesthesia was administered blood pressure dropped too low, and he was taken to ICU. My family is praying.

I don't know how others have, but I cant handle loss. I've been living on my own for years but I'm still not where I want to be in life. I want to become more and show him.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9958 on: January 20, 2021, 07:38:06 PM »
wish your dad the best and hope he recovers and gets his heart fixed up. had the exact same thing happen to my dad two years ago. hang in there. shalom

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #9959 on: January 20, 2021, 07:54:07 PM »
Sending positive vibes and hoping it goes well.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.