Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745636 times)

nice weather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1470 on: May 04, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
^that's what I thought too. medium sized for me too though.

On the Japan topic: You don't live in Tokyo, do you? What's it like there? I always figured that life in big cities can be approximately the same no matter where you go.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1471 on: May 04, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »
i live in nagoya which is fairly large " As of 2000, Chūkyō Metropolitan Area has 8.74 million people, of which 2.17 million live in the city of Nagoya." but not as big as tokyo. tokyo is good but tiring. its so cool though.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

gaiparee

• Rep: 481
    • I really really really hate rawbertson avatar image
« Reply #1472 on: May 04, 2008, 04:15:42 PM »
Expand Quote
the bouncing tits thread makes me have anxiety. i always envied girls with small boobs for their ability to not have to wear bras.
[close]

i hate big boobs too!

big boobs are actually the worst. clothing never fits right, i drop food on them and the food sits there for like an hour until i look down and see that half a bag of popcorn is sitting there, and i always accidently rub them against people and im then forced to listen to awkward sexual innuendos.

schlegs

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1473 on: May 04, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »
I've never smoked weed or done drugs or anything like that, and I don't really ever want to.  I feel guilty about a lot of really stupid stuff too.  Skating is my entire life, and I skate from after school until it gets dark on weekdays and all day on the weekends, and I always feel guilty when my friends don't have time to skate.  I have a 4.1 GPA, and it is the worst feeling to get good grades because I barely work at all in school, and my freinds try so hard to do good and they still get shot down.  I think a lot about how the universe works and the human mind, and I think all that stuff is really interesting, but sometimes I pretend to not give a shit.  I am only 15 too, and I watch CNN.
That punk ass ginger is always rubbing one out somewhere on the perimiter of my property. Luckily got that net replaced before the kickflip into the mega QP. Nigga cant have no other man's substance touch his knee pad.

Gest

« Reply #1474 on: May 04, 2008, 05:02:59 PM »
I've never smoked weed or done drugs or anything like that, and I don't really ever want to.  I feel guilty about a lot of really stupid stuff too.  Skating is my entire life, and I skate from after school until it gets dark on weekdays and all day on the weekends, and I always feel guilty when my friends don't have time to skate.  I have a 4.1 GPA, and it is the worst feeling to get good grades because I barely work at all in school, and my freinds try so hard to do good and they still get shot down.  I think a lot about how the universe works and the human mind, and I think all that stuff is really interesting, but sometimes I pretend to not give a shit.  I am only 15 too, and I watch CNN.
this is how i know youre lying about your 4.1 gpa

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #1475 on: May 04, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the bouncing tits thread makes me have anxiety. i always envied girls with small boobs for their ability to not have to wear bras.
[close]

i hate big boobs too!
[close]

big boobs are actually the worst. clothing never fits right, i drop food on them and the food sits there for like an hour until i look down and see that half a bag of popcorn is sitting there, and i always accidently rub them against people and im then forced to listen to awkward sexual innuendos.
Yeah, but they'll get you a high rep on slap so it more than makes up for it, right?

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #1476 on: May 04, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »
I hate to post twice in a row but... Oh fucking wow you have a 4.1 GPA and skate all day, SOOOOO fucking embarrassing. This isn't the "try to play off bragging as a humble confession" thread.

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #1477 on: May 04, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »

I'm calling bullshit.

schlegs

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »
Damn, now that I read it again, I do sound like a mark.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 08:11:16 PM by schlegs »
That punk ass ginger is always rubbing one out somewhere on the perimiter of my property. Luckily got that net replaced before the kickflip into the mega QP. Nigga cant have no other man's substance touch his knee pad.

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1479 on: May 04, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »
i straight up just cried actual tears watching this on sportscenter, it was really emotional.

PORTLAND, Ore. - With two runners on base and a strike against her, Sara Tucholsky of Western Oregon University uncorked her best swing and did something she had never done, in high school or college. Her first home run cleared the center-field fence.

But it appeared to be the shortest of dreams come true when she missed first base, started back to tag it and collapsed with a knee injury.

She crawled back to first but could do no more. The first-base coach said she would be called out if her teammates tried to help her. Or, the umpire said, a pinch runner could be called in, and the homer would count as a single.

Then, members of the Central Washington University softball team stunned spectators by carrying Tucholsky around the bases Saturday so the three-run homer would count — an act that contributed to their own elimination from the playoffs.

Central Washington first baseman Mallory Holtman, the career home run leader in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference, asked the umpire if she and her teammates could help Tucholsky.
The umpire said there was no rule against it.

So Holtman and shortstop Liz Wallace put their arms under Tucholsky’s legs, and she put her arms over their shoulders. The three headed around the base paths, stopping to let Tucholsky touch each base with her good leg.

The only thing I remember is that Mallory asked me which leg was the one that hurt,” Tucholsky said. “I told her it was my right leg and she said, ‘OK, we’re going to drop you down gently and you need to touch it with your left leg,’ and I said ‘OK, thank you very much.”’

“She said, ‘You deserve it, you hit it over the fence,’ and we all kind of just laughed.”

things like this give me hope for the human race.
I used to post

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #1480 on: May 05, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i hate big boobs too!
[close]

[close]
Yeah, but they'll get you a high rep on slap so it more than makes up for it, right?

im sorry your man boobs arent working out for you, but im more or less talking about the fact that through out grade school till about sophmore year in highschool people teased and made fun of me for them and when id walk into a classroom from the bathroom or come in late people would pull tissue out of their shirts or as me how my back was holding up today.  and yea gaiparee, i have similiar issues

we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1481 on: May 05, 2008, 01:46:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this is how i know youre lying about your 4.1 gpa
He's good Will Hunting, leave him alone. All he wants is lead a normal life with his dumb friends on the construction site.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i hate big boobs too!
[close]

[close]
[close]

im sorry your man boobs arent working out for you, but im more or less talking about the fact that through out grade school till about sophmore year in highschool people teased and made fun of me for them and when id walk into a classroom from the bathroom or come in late people would pull tissue out of their shirts or as me how my back was holding up today.  and yea gaiparee, i have similiar issues
At what age do you go to grade school? We have a different system in Austria, but I need to know if I would've been one of the mean kids.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1482 on: May 05, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i hate big boobs too!
[close]

[close]
[close]

what if tits behaved like penises, they only got big when girls got hot.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #1483 on: May 05, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »
I would have wasted a lot less time chasing the wrong women.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #1484 on: May 05, 2008, 04:42:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i hate big boobs too!
[close]

[close]
[close]

I didn't know that girls were so sensitive about having big tits... My man tits work out pretty well for me though, they get me what I want.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1485 on: May 06, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
I would have wasted a lot less time chasing the wrong women.

haha, i wish i had my old account so i could  gnar you!

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #1486 on: May 06, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »
When I was in 6th grade the first girl in my class to "develop" was this red head named Veronica.
She used to charge kids five bucks to feel her boobs in the coat closet.
It was the same coat closet where me and my friend got drunk for the first time.
I also heard stories about her letting kids finger her through her jeans if they paid extra, but those may have just been rumors.
I was much too shy of a kid to ever take her up on her offer, but a lot of dudes would spend their entire allowance on her.
She moved away after that year, but a friend of mine saw her at the grocery store recently and said she's a juggalette now.
8)

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1487 on: May 06, 2008, 03:19:16 PM »
That's not even a real confession marty.

Don't be so sad all the time.
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #1488 on: May 06, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
Oh, I know, I was just adding to the boob talk.
And I've been happy as fuck lately, I guess cause of the warm weather.
8)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1489 on: May 10, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »
Last night my dad found me drunk and naked pissing in my dirty clothes basket
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1490 on: May 11, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »
I've fainted or had a seizure twice in my life. Once in 10th grade and once a few years back at the movies. I'm not really sure what they are or why I have them. All I remember is that my stomach starts to hurt really bad then I pass out. I wake up covered in sweat and not knowing what happened. I've been told I shake when I'm passed out. It really scares me. I always think about what would happen if I had one while driving or skating.

Speaking of driving, I haven't since christmas time. My car broke down right after that and I haven't gotten it fixed. My inspection also ran out and I'm too lazy to get it checked again. The fact that I have to get a new windshield first doesn't help either. I also pay $100 a month for car insurance. Actually, all that could be a good thing with how high gas prices are these days.

I think about dying alot. Like the other day after reading about movies coming out in 2010, the first thing I thought of was "I hope I won't be dead by then."

And I rarely skate. I would say once a week usually. Not having a car is a reason but its mostly due to the fact that I don't have that much fun doing it anymore and the nonexistent spots.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1491 on: May 11, 2008, 02:55:35 AM »
You should go see a doctor about the passing out. A classmate of mine had similar attacks and died from a braintumor at the age of 18. not so awesome...

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #1492 on: May 11, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
a girl poked me in the eye on accident trying to give me a hug last night at a party. i over exaggerated by falling to the floor.

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1493 on: May 11, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
So you were "jack sandwich" right? Do you ever get harassed for your sig?
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #1494 on: May 11, 2008, 10:36:43 AM »
yes and no.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1495 on: May 11, 2008, 02:43:22 PM »
You should go see a doctor about the passing out. A classmate of mine had similar attacks and died from a braintumor at the age of 18. not so awesome...

Yea, you're probably right. Its only happened twice in 21 years though. I have an aunt who has had the same thing. She went to the hospitals and doctors and everything, and they couldn't find anything wrong with her.

Mackattack

« Reply #1496 on: May 11, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »
Last night my dad found me drunk and naked pissing in my dirty clothes basket

one time i was drunk and pissing near the woods by my house.

about half way through my piss i realized i was facing a clearing in the trees and there was a whole group of picnickers staring at my still urinating penis.

kevbo999

« Reply #1497 on: May 11, 2008, 04:43:23 PM »
I think about dying alot. Like the other day after reading about movies coming out in 2010, the first thing I thought of was "I hope I won't be dead by then."

Yeah I think about dying and getting cancer and shit a lot, it sucks but I feel I have to be aware.  I'm a wuss when it comes to going to the doctor too.

As for driving, I've gotten in countless fender benders with my parents' rides, and ultimately totaled the spare car they had for me.  Every incident was weed/drugs/drinking related.  Feel pretty shitty about that.

I only really skate on the weekend.  After being on my feet all day at work, I don't feel like skating.

Oh, and I saw so many babes this weekend down home my spank bank is overflowing.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 04:45:26 PM by Kev. »

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1498 on: May 11, 2008, 09:13:27 PM »
a girl poked me in the eye on accident trying to give me a hug last night at a party. i over exaggerated by falling to the floor.
hahaha

jrock

« Reply #1499 on: May 12, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »
this just about sums up my current situation:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gSf2O80brbU