Author Topic: Skateboarding conspiracies thread  (Read 175272 times)

HangtenNoseblunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -189
Re: Skateboarding conspiracies thread
« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2018, 04:14:16 AM »
the drugs
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2018, 06:18:23 AM »
This thread is good, let's get it going again.

Jamie Foy ain't fat, he just has big bones and wears baggy tees. Conspiracy!

Jamie Foy is built like Jaws wishes he was for jumpin down shit

thebacker

« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2018, 06:20:09 AM »
hard flip and impossible are just clever names to keep them in the right hands of stylish mother bitches.
imma just bust this one right now.

little kid hardflips

Pootie Calrissitang

• Rep: -1
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2018, 09:10:28 AM »
There's a curse on element skateboards either you are wicked successful or you are cursed and on the way out of your career. Either way Element is fir hasbeen skaters.

Billy Pepper ostracized from skating
Forrest Kirby severe pill addiction and alcoholism
Harold Hunter RIP to the ODB of skating
Muska at his milking it stage joined TMZ debacle
Tosh Townsend killed a girl while wasted
Bam Margera had Really talented shot but blew it on his shows. Edit glad he is skating again but want him on a different team where he fits.
Huston and his dads shenanigans
Appleyard c'mon man Flip and or somewhere else would be a good spot.....
Westgate rips and he is too young to sellout.

Dude, don't forget Markovich. He briefly skated for them, too...lol.
"You kine, double-pitty, no-tine swindler. You've got a lot of tanies coming here, after what you panny sty."

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »
locking talent skaters in the flow/am realm is caste discrimination

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
Jamal Smith CAN kickflip

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2018, 12:13:52 PM »
Jamal Smith CAN kickflip
This is accurate
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #307 on: September 27, 2018, 04:29:46 PM »
O could be wrong bit aren't agenda and zum iez100k like way too close together. Like one week it's all local and core shops, then the next week it's all, Aspen , industry only bro type shit. Same people at both. One week sucking the shops Dick's, the next , sucking that corporate dick.

"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #308 on: September 27, 2018, 04:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote
There's a curse on element skateboards either you are wicked successful or you are cursed and on the way out of your career. Either way Element is fir hasbeen skaters.

Billy Pepper ostracized from skating
Forrest Kirby severe pill addiction and alcoholism
Harold Hunter RIP to the ODB of skating
Muska at his milking it stage joined TMZ debacle
Tosh Townsend killed a girl while wasted
Bam Margera had Really talented shot but blew it on his shows. Edit glad he is skating again but want him on a different team where he fits.
Huston and his dads shenanigans
Appleyard c'mon man Flip and or somewhere else would be a good spot.....
Westgate rips and he is too young to sellout.
[close]

Dude, don't forget Markovich. He briefly skated for them, too...lol.

When did this occur? Either the addiction or Forrest riding for Element
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Nag Champa

• Rep: -29
« Reply #309 on: September 27, 2018, 06:51:49 PM »

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #310 on: September 27, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »
Poopin into a condom, no way.
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2015/04/22/the-tim-oconnor-show-ep-03-with-brian-wenning/
Bw said he don't use condoms with hookers, he stuffs his balls into his boxers, cuz ya know, that's how you stop STDs. ....wow.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -66
« Reply #311 on: September 28, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »
Someone once said Borra was a scientologist.  ???
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

• Rep: -42
« Reply #312 on: September 28, 2018, 07:46:30 AM »
O could be wrong bit aren't agenda and zum iez100k like way too close together. Like one week it's all local and core shops, then the next week it's all, Aspen , industry only bro type shit. Same people at both. One week sucking the shops Dick's, the next , sucking that corporate dick.

Hot take - places like Zumiez help smaller companies hit their minimum order quantities so they can survive.
You can throw me on the double kink box and then watch the hate ignored like Constitution by the congressmen

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #313 on: September 28, 2018, 09:03:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hot take - places like Zumiez help smaller companies hit their minimum order quantities so they can survive.

Sorry I'm dumb. What do you mean? Could you elaborate?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #314 on: September 28, 2018, 09:04:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i do wonder how much it helps a company like State to be carried by zumiez.

artskool

• Rep: 31
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2018, 09:41:18 AM »
There's pretty much zero chance a footwear company can survive without being in a place like zumiez.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2018, 10:13:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

brands like Hardies, Honey, ripndip, only exist(ed) in the state they are in because of Zumiez investment with large orders. They assist with production and will even license out a brand and handle production in-house alongside their house brands.

They may not have the "coolest" brands. I'm sure they tried to carry bronze and FA/HOCKEY. but they have shit like fortune, visual, meow, autonomy and the friendship. Which aren't that big so having a zumiez account really helps the bills.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2018, 01:13:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

brands like Hardies, Honey, ripndip, only exist(ed) in the state they are in because of Zumiez investment with large orders. They assist with production and will even license out a brand and handle production in-house alongside their house brands.

They may not have the "coolest" brands. I'm sure they tried to carry bronze and FA/HOCKEY. but they have shit like fortune, visual, meow, autonomy and the friendship. Which aren't that big so having a zumiez account really helps the bills.
hardie's, honey, and ripndip, All those brands are trash. Bronze? Trash. Any hardware company thats just industrial bolts and nuts and puts them in a  coolbox is trash. Gotta look for the hardware designed to fit in a skateboard, not with the coolest skaters on the team. Anyway,

I see what homie ment with state and shoes overall. But. .y conspiracy is more like, how don't the shops know that the pros and brands are sucking their Dick's one week acting like they care,  then going hog wild in Aspen with coprporate checkbooks. Be cool if pros invited the shops to Aspen instead of a convention hall or whatever.

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2018, 04:12:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
hardie's, honey, and ripndip, All those brands are trash. Bronze? Trash. Any hardware company thats just industrial bolts and nuts and puts them in a  coolbox is trash. Gotta look for the hardware designed to fit in a skateboard, not with the coolest skaters on the team. Anyway,

I see what homie ment with state and shoes overall. But. .y conspiracy is more like, how don't the shops know that the pros and brands are sucking their Dick's one week acting like they care,  then going hog wild in Aspen with coprporate checkbooks. Be cool if pros invited the shops to Aspen instead of a convention hall or whatever.

This is exactly why I only skate hardware where I can follow the R&D trail to see how much time they've spent testing testing the likelihood of pressure cracks against any ol' countersunk upstart with a pretty paint job.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2018, 06:20:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

bronze bolts are in a packet actually

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #320 on: September 29, 2018, 11:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

bronze bolts are in a packet actually

I misspoke. Hardie's and bronze aren't trash. Just the product isn't made for skating, so it doesn't always stand up to everything. The brand is still pretty good overall. Sorry bout that

But it's sucks for me cuz the hardware that I use, know good , isn't producing product anymore....damn

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2018, 12:06:39 PM »
Dude who runs state said in a Jenkem interview said that it's not feasible at all to have a skate shoe company that's not in Zumiez, and that every shoe company has accounts with them except NB, who can obviously afford not to.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
« Reply #322 on: September 29, 2018, 02:20:24 PM »
But it's sucks for me cuz the hardware that I use, know good , isn't producing product anymore....damn

I’ve read so much dumb shit on here but this is up there. The fuck are you talking about 😂😂

Free max b.
FREE MAX B

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #323 on: September 29, 2018, 02:32:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’ve read so much dumb shit on here but this is up there. The fuck are you talking about 😂😂

Free max b.

I'll slow down for you.
A hardware company I like stopped making hardware. So. I'm sad. Ok?

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #324 on: September 29, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Free max b.
[close]

I'll slow down for you.
A hardware company I like stopped making hardware. So. I'm sad. Ok?

Still have no idea what you're trying to say, learn some english!

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #325 on: September 29, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
Bw said he don't use condoms with hookers, he stuffs his balls into his boxers, cuz ya know, that's how you stop STDs. ....wow.
haha that’s classic.. I knew winning was a dumb shit but my lord.

Brian winning stay winning

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #326 on: September 29, 2018, 05:29:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Half strokes only, all the diseases are in the back of the pussy.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #327 on: September 29, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »
the ea skate games were an intentional and successful attempt at destroying the true essence of skateboarding and they don't make them anymore for a reason

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #328 on: September 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Half strokes only, all the diseases are in the back of the pussy.

Your name leads me to believe that you may be an authority on the subject.  Perhaps you speak the truth.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #329 on: September 29, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
Who has brand loyalty to a hardware brand
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this