Author Topic: Skateboarding conspiracies thread  (Read 175315 times)

PatoDuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -31
Re: Skateboarding conspiracies thread
« Reply #600 on: February 26, 2019, 01:21:47 PM »
I’m sorry but I really like those.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:55:49 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Get the strap

« Reply #602 on: March 01, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »
The original skateboard industry and skateboard culture is crumbling down to nothing by our very own eyes to be watered down to a controlled environment by the global elitist whose ultimate goal is globalization, and the industry and culture will be replaced by the elitist vision of skateboarding as it pertains to globalization. There will be nothing left and human sacrifices have already been made and there will be more to come.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 01:42:21 PM by Get the strap »

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #603 on: March 01, 2019, 03:29:47 PM »
The original skateboard industry and skateboard culture is crumbling down to nothing by our very own eyes to be watered down to a controlled environment by the global elitist whose ultimate goal is globalization, and the industry and culture will be replaced by the elitist vision of skateboarding as it pertains to globalization. There will be nothing left and human sacrifices have already been made and there will be more to come.
Dude not so loud.

KevinOHara

• Rep: -11
« Reply #604 on: March 02, 2019, 08:12:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude not so loud.

padded_shorts

• Rep: 5
« Reply #605 on: March 02, 2019, 08:20:35 AM »
Dan Mancina can see.
No.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #606 on: March 02, 2019, 08:31:28 AM »
Dan Mancina can see.

Watching dude walk into the local indoor and tap around with his cane and slide around a manual pad was inspiring and nerve wracking at the same time. Found out he learned kickflip manuals later that night.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

padded_shorts

« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2019, 08:39:31 AM »

Watching dude walk into the local indoor and tap around with his cane and slide around a manual pad was inspiring and nerve wracking at the same time. Found out he learned kickflip manuals later that night.

It's insane. Also the Mancina challenge sounds incredibly dumb and some kid is going to get hospitalized.
No.

Bony cawk

• Rep: 23
« Reply #608 on: March 02, 2019, 08:42:48 AM »
Dan Mancina can see.

You better hope he doesn’t read this post

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #609 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:46 AM »
Pretty sure Biebel got plugs or hair transplant or something. Definitely thought I was nuts for thinking that then I recalled how oddly vain dude is (tanning, getting his teeth “fixed”, wearing that Coca Cola onesie) and realized it’s very on brand for him to think having a weird Jadakiss hairline is acceptable or good.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

thomas kook

« Reply #610 on: March 03, 2019, 09:17:09 AM »
dude it's insane how many dudes out there are getting the hairline transplant, and it's always the guys who take out a stack of 50s to pay for a single t-shirt at the shop who have them done. biebel's for sure got one

Saycheeseordie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #611 on: March 03, 2019, 10:40:00 AM »
EVAN SMITH TURNED DOWN SOTY LAST YEAR. Him and Tyson leaving Element.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #612 on: March 03, 2019, 11:03:49 AM »
No one's seen a thread about either of those yet. I think you might be onto something

Dustwardprez

« Reply #613 on: March 03, 2019, 11:22:14 AM »

Hippies are Not eligible for SOTY unless the rules have changed.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #614 on: March 03, 2019, 03:01:27 PM »
the timing of thrasher’s slap blurb and the nine club’s 1010 interview are a little fishy eh?

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #615 on: March 03, 2019, 03:17:19 PM »
the timing of thrasher’s slap blurb and the nine club’s 1010 interview are a little fishy eh?
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #616 on: March 03, 2019, 05:07:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No one's seen a thread about either of those yet. I think you might be onto something

Is the logic that Element would have paid Thrasher to give him SOTY this year as incentive to stay and he decided to walk

Saycheeseordie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #617 on: March 04, 2019, 12:41:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Is the logic that Element would have paid Thrasher to give him SOTY this year as incentive to stay and he decided to walk

Yes he wasn't down with being bought, also I think Tyson is going to Baker or Deathwish

dyllan

• Rep: -25
« Reply #618 on: March 04, 2019, 12:51:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yes he wasn't down with being bought, also I think Tyson is going to Baker or Deathwish
baker

the tranny monster

• Rep: -22
« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2019, 12:52:16 PM »
Someone was telling me a while back that it’s now common practice photoshop people and photographers out of clips.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2019, 02:05:44 PM »
Someone was telling me a while back that it’s now common practice photoshop people and photographers out of clips.

wait until you find out some cover photos arent actually the make

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »
Pretty sure Biebel got plugs or hair transplant or something. Definitely thought I was nuts for thinking that then I recalled how oddly vain dude is (tanning, getting his teeth “fixed”, wearing that Coca Cola onesie) and realized it’s very on brand for him to think having a weird Jadakiss hairline is acceptable or good.

Brandon Biebel: skateboarder.  A man barely alive.  Gentlemen, we can rebuild him.  We have the technology.  We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man.  Brandon Biebel will be that man.  Better than he was before.  Better, stronger, faster.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2019, 06:11:12 PM »
The rumored third FA brand was a prank by dill to see if he could trick some big name riders into leaving their board sponsors.

Coolhats

« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's insane. Also the Mancina challenge sounds incredibly dumb and some kid is going to get hospitalized.

My thoughts exactly. I’m surprised Real would even try to spread that and make kids try that. Seems like an awful idea.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #624 on: March 10, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »
Aidan Mackey is secretly Billy Waldman's "Love Child" (yes, I know Billy Waldman wasn't in that video)

I just made this up. I a lie.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #625 on: March 10, 2019, 11:23:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

My thoughts exactly. I’m surprised Real would even try to spread that and make kids try that. Seems like an awful idea.

This is from a long time ago, but shows the worst case scenario. I think the kid in this video now skates with that Revive dipshit.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

padded_shorts

« Reply #626 on: March 10, 2019, 11:32:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is from a long time ago, but shows the worst case scenario. I think the kid in this video now skates with that Revive dipshit.

Cripes. At least that kid got up. What happens when some kid breaks their neck? DLX ready for lawsuits?
No.

superslopp

« Reply #627 on: March 12, 2019, 11:47:24 AM »
not exactly a conspiracy, but:

i've heard from several sources that the former mayor of the smallish city i live in blocked any and all attempts at building an inner-city skatepark purely out of spite. the rumor is that mike carroll 'broke his daughter's heart' and mr. (ex)mayor has held a grudge against skateboarders ever since. i do know that the city started confiscating boards and handing out trespassing tickets like candy during his run, but i don't know how much of that was his doing.

yo mike, what'd you do man?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #628 on: March 12, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »
Unless he left her at the alter, that's some petty, old-world grudge type shit.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #629 on: March 14, 2019, 05:06:30 PM »
Jake Phelps passed away