Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1740119 times)

Bronson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4500 on: February 13, 2014, 09:06:20 AM »
Been looking up nitrogen and helium canister prices. Looks like helium is the way to go.
Just for fun or for killing yourself?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4501 on: February 13, 2014, 10:51:14 AM »
Por que no los dos?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4502 on: February 13, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »
Yeah, i was about to say that but than I thought it might make me look bad.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4503 on: February 13, 2014, 11:18:48 AM »
I try to remain flippant about it.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4504 on: February 13, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »
i used to be big in to nitrogen for a couple months
i was fine, dont feel too fucked from it, but stopped
someone gave me "free whip its" cause he didnt want to carry them in his backpack at school
they turned out to be co2
fuck my lungs have never hurt so bad
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

shark tits

« Reply #4505 on: February 13, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »
i had a friend off himself in maui w/ some kinda gas but from experience heroin is the way to go. once upon a time in baton rouge me and 'country' did a bad w/ this broad. she fell out in the driver's seat [parked at the levy near catfish banks] and we got her out the car, CPR called 911 and saved her. the cops let me keep my needle and told me 'my advice is do not go back to arkansas' and we went about our day. fuckin ingrate bitch goes on to complain we gave her lice. i told people i have half a mind to not save her again but you can get charged w/ murder for that. i've saved other people before and regretted it. the friends i haven't been there to save, i regret that too.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4506 on: February 13, 2014, 01:55:14 PM »
that got kinda deep shark tits
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #4507 on: February 14, 2014, 08:03:43 PM »
i used to be big in to ?nitrogen? for a couple months
i was fine, dont feel too fucked from it, but stopped
someone gave me "free whip its" cause he didnt want to carry them in his backpack at school
they turned out to be co2
fuck my lungs have never hurt so bad

That nitrogen must have froze those lungs up solid boy!

Nitrous Oxide can be a real siren, especially when you have 50+ lbs of it...

Where in the samhain does Tit's pull these stories out of?

On a rather lighter note...

I wear perfume; this is some handcrafted old world shit though.

Get it direct from my girl in Oman, made in a small tribal village with only the finest fragrances.

The stuff smells amazing, nothing like what we would normally associate with perfume.

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4508 on: February 17, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, i've been realizing in the last couple months i just don't really give a shit about anything.

All last semester i just smoked weed and barely passed a few of my classes, failing one. Im an engineering student and the classes are fucking hard. I'm a senior now so i don't have much left to go. But i also just want to do good in school because i feel obligated to. I'm a nice guy i think, i never get mad at my friends or get into any fights whatsoever. But im always the dude to dip from the bar or anywhere earlier then the rest of the group, just cuz im bored or don't care about whats going on.

Also, i feel like i go for chicks that are too hot for me and i won't be satisfied to have a legit girlfriend unless she's a straight dime (in my eyes). I ignore the signs that a girl isn't good for me, like chicks that text one word answers that probably have no brain and i wouldn't be interested in anyway.

I love skating obviously, and i do have some days where im hyped and in a good mood. But most of my days are just trying to speed the day up to get to the next. I skate a ton, but its really all i enjoy doing. I've been feeling very disconnected socially these last few months, and i guess it just get spilled out in increments on SLAP.

I've been justifying all of my unhappiness with the fact that i'm so close to getting my degree, that once i do, i'll move immediately to california or colorado to start my life completely over. I don't know if that will really make me happy, but i feel like Indiana (where i live) is just dragging me down.

I need SLAP advice. Even stupid shit, it might make me crack a smile.
[close]

Me and you sound like we're in the same state.  I blew it this past semester at school, have wrecked myself over a girl, and have had no motivation to do anything other than sleep and listen to music alone in my room.  Paraquat has it covered advice wise, so i'll just say that there are people feeling equally weird and fucked up.  

[close]

I feel you all.

I just failed my last semester of college and got suspended. F, F, NC, F. I smoked weed pretty much daily, I'd like to think that didn't have an effect on failing but I'm most likely kidding myself. Multiple times I straight up left parties by myself, walked back to my dorm alone, cause I was having shitty cynical thoughts "everyones the same boring cookiecutter". The few friends I had at school were based on weed and music and I didn't really do anything but those two things.

Welcome to
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, i've been realizing in the last couple months i just don't really give a shit about anything.

All last semester i just smoked weed and barely passed a few of my classes, failing one. Im an engineering student and the classes are fucking hard. I'm a senior now so i don't have much left to go. But i also just want to do good in school because i feel obligated to. I'm a nice guy i think, i never get mad at my friends or get into any fights whatsoever. But im always the dude to dip from the bar or anywhere earlier then the rest of the group, just cuz im bored or don't care about whats going on.

Also, i feel like i go for chicks that are too hot for me and i won't be satisfied to have a legit girlfriend unless she's a straight dime (in my eyes). I ignore the signs that a girl isn't good for me, like chicks that text one word answers that probably have no brain and i wouldn't be interested in anyway.

I love skating obviously, and i do have some days where im hyped and in a good mood. But most of my days are just trying to speed the day up to get to the next. I skate a ton, but its really all i enjoy doing. I've been feeling very disconnected socially these last few months, and i guess it just get spilled out in increments on SLAP.

I've been justifying all of my unhappiness with the fact that i'm so close to getting my degree, that once i do, i'll move immediately to california or colorado to start my life completely over. I don't know if that will really make me happy, but i feel like Indiana (where i live) is just dragging me down.

[close]

Me and you sound like we're in the same state.  I blew it this past semester at school, have wrecked myself over a girl, and have had no motivation to do anything other than sleep and listen to music alone in my room.  Paraquat has it covered advice wise, so i'll just say that there are people feeling equally weird and fucked up. 

[close]

I feel you all.

I just failed my last semester of college and got suspended. F, F, NC, F. I smoked weed pretty much daily, I'd like to think that didn't have an effect on failing but I'm most likely kidding myself. Multiple times I straight up left parties by myself, walked back to my dorm alone, cause I was having shitty cynical thoughts "everyones the same boring cookiecutter". The few friends I had at school were based on weed and music and I didn't really do anything but those two things.

That is a light sentiment at best...

When I would go to parties in college, I seriously may have wished systemic violence upon many of my fellow "colleagues".

I was also a serious drug addict...

Literally frightened that these were the people filling the jobs of tomorrow.

Your plight is more common than you think, you're still young and have plenty of time to reach that comfortable conclusion.

I was on the brink of insanity at your point, ready to check myself into Bellevue. 

Sounds cliche, but things will get better; trust someone who's been to the bottom and back.

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4509 on: February 18, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
Welcome to
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Me and you sound like we're in the same state.  I blew it this past semester at school, have wrecked myself over a girl, and have had no motivation to do anything other than sleep and listen to music alone in my room.  Paraquat has it covered advice wise, so i'll just say that there are people feeling equally weird and fucked up. 

[close]

I feel you all.

[close]

That is a light sentiment at best...

When I would go to parties in college, I seriously may have wished systemic violence upon many of my fellow "colleagues".

I was also a serious drug addict...

Literally frightened that these were the people filling the jobs of tomorrow.

Your plight is more common than you think, you're still young and have plenty of time to reach that comfortable conclusion.

I was on the brink of insanity at your point, ready to check myself into Bellevue. 

Sounds cliche, but things will get better; trust someone who's been to the bottom and back.

Thanks for the kind words. What drugs were you on? Im grateful I've never felt the need to go further than weed and psychadelics.

[/quote]

A: Every time consuming substance made by Perdue, Mylan, Malinkrodt & Teva.

Socially, we live in an increasingly complex world seeing unprecedented levels of rapid change affecting almost every facet of life.

We are currently living on the cusp, I suggest you enjoy the ride while you can; people like Malthus & Marx may have been right.

Paradigms mate... It's all about the paradigms.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #4510 on: February 19, 2014, 08:59:19 PM »
So I've been talking to this girl for a good while now, gone on a few dates and whatnot.
Last date we had was Valentine's Day, and it went pretty well I think. We haven't kissed or anything, nor have done the whole "arm around her" thing that most guys love to do, I feel like this girl would just get scared of that and back off.
So that date, I found out she's never had a boyfriend (she's going to be 21 on Monday). She has said she's never felt the need to have a boyfriend as she has always been busy with school and jobs and all that. Now ever since she told me that, that scared me off. Now I know she has a really high wall and I really wanna find a way to bring it down.
I'm genuinely interested in this girl but I don't even know if she likes me or not. I'm afraid to ask and have it backfire on me.
I just wish that she lets down her wall and sees what I'm doing, that I'm gong out of my way to take her on dates and all these things; that I'm putting myself out there (my true self) and I'm really hoping she sees that I'm really interested in her. Idk if I should give up or not because her wall is so damn high but I really dont want to, as I find something special about her and I want to keep trying and hopefully succeed.
Any tips, PALs? I've never dealt with this before.
I'm really bad at reading girls. Real terrible.

shark tits

« Reply #4511 on: February 19, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
my shrink was encouraging me to get an MRI to confirm the holes i've put in my frontal lobes from drinking. my public pretender DR won't see me til may so i smashed 2 icicles over my head and went to the ER talkin about 'i fell down some stairs.' they neither rewarded me w/ a script nor MRI but the irony is tonight i bonked my head on the ground at the band rooms. i have a better welt than the icicle one but don't feel like explaining 'i fell again'.

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #4513 on: February 20, 2014, 03:40:40 AM »
So I've been talking to this girl for a good while now, gone on a few dates and whatnot.
Last date we had was Valentine's Day, and it went pretty well I think. We haven't kissed or anything, nor have done the whole "arm around her" thing that most guys love to do, I feel like this girl would just get scared of that and back off.
So that date, I found out she's never had a boyfriend (she's going to be 21 on Monday). She has said she's never felt the need to have a boyfriend as she has always been busy with school and jobs and all that. Now ever since she told me that, that scared me off. Now I know she has a really high wall and I really wanna find a way to bring it down.
I'm genuinely interested in this girl but I don't even know if she likes me or not. I'm afraid to ask and have it backfire on me.
I just wish that she lets down her wall and sees what I'm doing, that I'm gong out of my way to take her on dates and all these things; that I'm putting myself out there (my true self) and I'm really hoping she sees that I'm really interested in her. Idk if I should give up or not because her wall is so damn high but I really dont want to, as I find something special about her and I want to keep trying and hopefully succeed.
tell her you understand that she's never felt the need to have boyfriends in the past and that you like that about her. let her know you enjoyed the dates you've been on and that you would like to hang out more if shes interested. the ball is in her court from there and she'll let you what she's thinking and go from there

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4514 on: February 20, 2014, 04:17:35 AM »
I'm colorblind.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4515 on: February 20, 2014, 04:38:49 AM »
I'm colorblind.
Apparently colourblindness is common amongst the male species. Some more extreme than others but most men have trouble with certin color distinctions.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4518 on: February 20, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
tell her you understand that she's never felt the need to have boyfriends in the past and that you like that about her. let her know you enjoyed the dates you've been on and that you would like to hang out more if shes interested. the ball is in her court from there and she'll let you what she's thinking and go from there

Do you feel like the fact that you have been on a few dates suggests that she is interested in you?  Did it feel like she was letting on that she might be ready for a boyfriend when she mentioned that she has never had one? 

I think the fact that she accepted a date with you on Valentines Day says something about her intentions and feelings.  If I were in your position I would ask her out again and if she said yes tell her how you feel on the date.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4519 on: February 20, 2014, 06:54:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Do you feel like the fact that you have been on a few dates suggests that she is interested in you?  Did it feel like she was letting on that she might be ready for a boyfriend when she mentioned that she has never had one? 

I think the fact that she accepted a date with you on Valentines Day says something about her intentions and feelings.  If I were in your position I would ask her out again and if she said yes tell her how you feel on the date.

Girls that don't "date", in my experience, treat one ultra-deluxe proper upon copulating.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4520 on: February 20, 2014, 07:30:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Girls that don't "date", in my experience, treat one ultra-deluxe proper upon copulating.

This. Just go for it dude. Kiss her, she's waiting for it. From my experiences, girls don't take charge, they want you to. Let her know you like her, if she says she likes you back, just go for a kiss. If you've been out a bunch of time and she went out with you on valentines day and she denies you now, she's not going to change her mind after a few more dates. You don't have to ask her to be your girlfriend, but put it out there that you want to be more than just friends. If it doesn't go as planned, move on. The longer you wait, the more bummed you're going to be if it doesn't work out.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4521 on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:44 AM »
Lately I've been way too cynical and I have no motivation to do anything in life except for sleeping and I don't know.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #4522 on: February 22, 2014, 12:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

This. Just go for it dude. Kiss her, she's waiting for it. From my experiences, girls don't take charge, they want you to. Let her know you like her, if she says she likes you back, just go for a kiss. If you've been out a bunch of time and she went out with you on valentines day and she denies you now, she's not going to change her mind after a few more dates. You don't have to ask her to be your girlfriend, but put it out there that you want to be more than just friends. If it doesn't go as planned, move on. The longer you wait, the more bummed you're going to be if it doesn't work out.

I love you guys. I just need to man the fuck up.
I will keep y'all updated this week.
Better to say "I wish I didn't do that" instead of saying "I wish I could have done that".

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #4523 on: February 22, 2014, 07:14:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Do you feel like the fact that you have been on a few dates suggests that she is interested in you??  Did it feel like she was letting on that she might be ready for a boyfriend when she mentioned that she has never had one?? 

I think the fact that she accepted a date with you on Valentines Day says something about her intentions and feelings.?  If I were in your position I would ask her out again and if she said yes tell her how you feel on the date.
[close]

[close]

[close]

I love you guys. I just need to man the fuck up.
I will keep y'all updated this week.
Better to say "I wish I didn't do that" instead of saying "I wish I could have done that".
I've been trying to live my life by that these last couple of months. I bought a guitar and plan to take lessons soon and I joined the slam poetry club at school.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4524 on: February 23, 2014, 03:44:41 AM »
wow youre turning into sgt pepper right before my eyes

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4525 on: February 23, 2014, 08:10:58 PM »
Sometimes my butt itches after I jack off. It's odd.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4526 on: February 25, 2014, 07:15:49 PM »
well i just got hit with horrible news. My dog who i had for 10 years died today because she had a rare type of cancer that spread through out her body very fast and had to be put down and my cat who i had since i was born died today because she was 21 or 22 years old and her body just gave up, she also had to be put down. I loved them both and this is probably the worst day because not only one of my pets died today but two did. All i want to do now is just drink and black out.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4527 on: February 25, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
Worst.  Sorry tobey. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4528 on: February 26, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »
Thanks man it means alot. I have been crying every time i smoke a cigarette because i past by the couch she always slept on, she was my bestfriend. When i was 14 and had really bad anxiety i couldn't leave the house so i would just sit inside all day and watch tv with her. Also a couple of days when i didn't go to school i would bring her to the park right down the street from me cause they had a tennis court with a bench in it so i would just lock the gate and she would just run around with me while i skated. She had another few good years left in her but the cancer just spread way to fast.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4529 on: February 26, 2014, 02:21:26 PM »
i have a huge crush on my best friends girlfriend.