Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745799 times)

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8250 on: April 24, 2019, 05:51:07 PM »
I want to go to a furry convention.

Since we’re in the real confessions thread... went to one in Chicago (the one that had the bomb threat or whatever 5 years ago) and that shit was actually pretty fucking wild. I lucked out too cause I had that workaholics bear jacket which was good enough to camoflauge me.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8251 on: April 24, 2019, 05:54:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Since we’re in the real confessions thread... went to one in Chicago (the one that had the bomb threat or whatever 5 years ago) and that shit was actually pretty fucking wild. I lucked out too cause I had that workaholics bear jacket which was good enough to camoflauge me.

I bet the real core furries thought you were a poser though.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #8252 on: April 24, 2019, 06:14:45 PM »
Expand Quote
    (Preface; thought this was the awkward sexual thread but its still confessional)  Not sexual but ya know when meet girls you dont know very well and ur saying ur good byes and they come in for the hug i just say "can we skip it?" Hugging strangers kinda sucks. I feel like im giving my energy out that i need for myself.  Ill kiss a girl i dont know (cause that leads to somthing and because its sweet) but i can miss these pointless hugs.  Same with all dude hugs in general. - i dont hate it but its void of any authentic feeling of affection for me.  -just motions.
[close]

I feel you on this. I barely hug my family. We weren't affectionate when I was growing up, so I come off as a bit cold to people, and I definitely don't like being touched by strangers or people who I don't know well. It sort of backfired on me a few months ago when my wife and I were out with some of her coworkers. One of them came up to me when I wasn't paying attention and tried to hug me and say hi and I totally winced and backed away because I wasn't ready for a hug from a stranger. She looked at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I was able to play it off and now I make a big stupid deal to give her a hug every time I see her, but it all could've been avoided if people would just keep their damn hands to theirselves.

My wife is the opposite and gives everyone hugs. I always hate that moment when she finishes with someone and I have to give them the look of "we doing this too?" when I'd rather just not.

You're the man (AND at the end of the day, pragmatic) to accomodate ur wifes buds and to smooth it out.  Thats unselfish.  She shouldnt have cursed at you but to be big like you were in a situation like that is not my forte and i can only aspire.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 06:18:00 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8253 on: April 24, 2019, 08:49:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
    (Preface; thought this was the awkward sexual thread but its still confessional)  Not sexual but ya know when meet girls you dont know very well and ur saying ur good byes and they come in for the hug i just say "can we skip it?" Hugging strangers kinda sucks. I feel like im giving my energy out that i need for myself.  Ill kiss a girl i dont know (cause that leads to somthing and because its sweet) but i can miss these pointless hugs.  Same with all dude hugs in general. - i dont hate it but its void of any authentic feeling of affection for me.  -just motions.
[close]

I feel you on this. I barely hug my family. We weren't affectionate when I was growing up, so I come off as a bit cold to people, and I definitely don't like being touched by strangers or people who I don't know well. It sort of backfired on me a few months ago when my wife and I were out with some of her coworkers. One of them came up to me when I wasn't paying attention and tried to hug me and say hi and I totally winced and backed away because I wasn't ready for a hug from a stranger. She looked at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I was able to play it off and now I make a big stupid deal to give her a hug every time I see her, but it all could've been avoided if people would just keep their damn hands to theirselves.

My wife is the opposite and gives everyone hugs. I always hate that moment when she finishes with someone and I have to give them the look of "we doing this too?" when I'd rather just not.
[close]

You're the man (AND at the end of the day, pragmatic) to accomodate ur wifes buds and to smooth it out.  Thats unselfish.  She shouldnt have cursed at you but to be big like you were in a situation like that is not my forte and i can only aspire.

The first time I ever had to do that air-kiss-on-both-cheeks thing, I panicked and accidentally planted a big, wet kiss on this woman’s cheek, even making an audible smack as I pulled away.  To make it even worse, it was in front of a bunch of people, haha.  That was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8254 on: April 24, 2019, 11:05:47 PM »
Fuck human contact.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #8255 on: April 25, 2019, 06:15:32 AM »
I’m never content with what I have going on my way and I always get depressed about future.
I’m scared this is going to hit me hard when I’ll be old. I can’t fully enjoy anything really.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8256 on: April 25, 2019, 06:43:42 AM »
I went to one to shoot photos 8 years ago (only a town away and too weird to pass up), I put on a nice shirt and had a camera and walked in for free. Shit was bizarre.

edit: (sorry too lazy to resize)

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 06:52:45 AM by feedmeseymour »

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #8257 on: April 25, 2019, 09:08:01 AM »
There's zero chance you didn't guide the conversation to this moment so you could share your furry convention photos. Dude are you a furry? I didn't mean no disrespect you just aren't a real bear but still an absolute L A D of a human being so its all good. I recommend not shooting furries in hd though that level of detail is supposed to be contained in whatever banquet hall they rented out for that shit.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #8258 on: April 25, 2019, 09:22:39 AM »
why do people hate furries, because it's a slippery slope to bestiality?
i thought it was harmless but people seem dead against it.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8259 on: April 25, 2019, 09:56:00 AM »
There's zero chance you didn't guide the conversation to this moment so you could share your furry convention photos. Dude are you a furry? I didn't mean no disrespect you just aren't a real bear but still an absolute L A D of a human being so its all good. I recommend not shooting furries in hd though that level of detail is supposed to be contained in whatever banquet hall they rented out for that shit.

hahah no i didnt guide this convo on purpose and im not a furry, but thats a great photoshop.

many years ago my friend came out to me and the rest of our group of friends that he was a furry (then again a few years later that he was gay).

i think it was halloween and he wanted to go to this thing because he had never been to a furry convention. he took acid and asked me for a ride and i figured i would just go and take some pics. pretty much a bunch of people in dog piles and just like rolling around all over each other.

imagine seeing this shit while tripping?

Complements4U

« Reply #8260 on: April 25, 2019, 09:58:41 AM »
That would actually be really fun on acid that walrus man probably had alot of deep mystical knowledge.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #8261 on: April 25, 2019, 12:08:27 PM »
i never got the furry thing. is it even a sexual thing, because it doesn't seem that way to me. just seems like a bunch of dorks who like stupid costumes getting together. not my idea of fun, but if thats you, do your thing.

Complements4U

« Reply #8262 on: April 25, 2019, 12:35:00 PM »
i never got the furry thing. is it even a sexual thing, because it doesn't seem that way to me. just seems like a bunch of dorks who like stupid costumes getting together. not my idea of fun, but if thats you, do your thing.
Bro. You have definitely not done the most basic amount of research Iggy pop. Just google image "furry art" and you'll know if it's Sexual.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8263 on: April 25, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »
I’m never content with what I have going on my way and I always get depressed about future.
I’m scared this is going to hit me hard when I’ll be old. I can’t fully enjoy anything really.
I think when that gravity of death pangs start happening when youre getting more and more over the hill is a completely different vibe.  More just terrifying past your core into your soul.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #8264 on: April 25, 2019, 01:18:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'd go with you it would be the best day of my life hangin out with a cool dude like you

Complements4U

« Reply #8265 on: April 25, 2019, 03:43:04 PM »
Don't be mean to me bro you have a plus 333 rep you already have it all in life what more can you gain.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8266 on: April 25, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »
Don't be mean to me bro you have a plus 333 rep you already have it all in life what more can you gain.

I wish you didn’t delete your post where you were giving the opposite of compliments to furries. That was funny.

element4life

• Rep: 7
« Reply #8267 on: April 25, 2019, 06:20:11 PM »
furries have always struck me as child predators

Complements4U

« Reply #8268 on: April 25, 2019, 08:48:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wish you didn’t delete your post where you were giving the opposite of compliments to furries. That was funny.
I don't compliment furries but I could compliment an individual.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8269 on: April 25, 2019, 09:33:52 PM »
I sometimes lay in bed at night and think about what animal I would be if I were a furry.  It’s actually kind of fun.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Complements4U

« Reply #8270 on: April 25, 2019, 10:06:38 PM »
I sometimes lay in bed at night and think about what animal I would be if I were a furry.  It’s actually kind of fun.
I'd choose a bear. He'd have a tiny head but a really friendly personality and the best smile in any room. What would you pick?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8271 on: April 25, 2019, 10:31:57 PM »
Probably just like a really slutty dog.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Complements4U

« Reply #8272 on: April 25, 2019, 10:55:21 PM »
Probably just like a really slutty dog.
You would do great if you really wanted that, just like everything else you set your mind on in life. I admire that.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8273 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:11 AM »
being a furry just sounds really hot to me...

like very warm temperature-wise.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8274 on: April 26, 2019, 03:17:48 AM »
being a furry just sounds really hot to me...

like very warm temperature-wise.
  I love when a girls sweatin her hole off, ya know?  Sex in 'the van' on a hot day ha.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8275 on: April 26, 2019, 04:24:27 AM »

Aw come on, that was a soft little jab and it's a good song. Not to lump you in with other people (I quite enjoy your shtick on here) but in general, I don't get why most of the generation of posters you belong to seems to care so much about a fictional number on a computer screen going up and down, as a whole it's been getting ridiculous. As insignicant as it really is, 'PAL status' used to be something one would eventually indirectly achieve after years of sharing interesting anecdotes, rare videos / mags and cultural tidbits; to an extent it was also a sign that they might be posting on here a little bit too much. Now SLAP has gotten full waves of members achieving it in a few weeks never contributing anything to the boards but their little shitty, disconnected commentary no one cares about in every fucking thread, or gratuitous snide remarks to other members in an attempt to look alpha on a website with a Skatesupply Distribution background complete with Element flatbars, cartoon renditions of Torey Pudwill and Hard Luck rider pads; fucking gets me. Also funnily enough, none of those posters ever post footage or discuss skating in depth, so they might as well not even be actual skateboarders; it's confusing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:26:23 AM by silhouette »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8276 on: April 26, 2019, 09:43:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Aw come on, that was a soft little jab and it's a good song. Not to lump you in with other people (I quite enjoy your shtick on here) but in general, I don't get why most of the generation of posters you belong to seems to care so much about a fictional number on a computer screen going up and down, as a whole it's been getting ridiculous. As insignicant as it really is, 'PAL status' used to be something one would eventually indirectly achieve after years of sharing interesting anecdotes, rare videos / mags and cultural tidbits; to an extent it was also a sign that they might be posting on here a little bit too much. Now SLAP has gotten full waves of members achieving it in a few weeks never contributing anything to the boards but their little shitty, disconnected commentary no one cares about in every fucking thread, or gratuitous snide remarks to other members in an attempt to look alpha on a website with a Skatesupply Distribution background complete with Element flatbars, cartoon renditions of Torey Pudwill and Hard Luck rider pads; fucking gets me. Also funnily enough, none of those posters ever post footage or discuss skating in depth, so they might as well not even be actual skateboarders; it's confusing.
  Easy to say that about reps tho when ur up.  My rep bums me out. 
  Hey  recently i wrote a nasty response to a post of urs but then i realized it was sillowet and i panicked knowing that ur posts are sincere and that it wasnt someone being a dick.  I edited it.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8277 on: April 26, 2019, 09:46:13 AM »
  I laughed.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8278 on: April 26, 2019, 11:08:20 AM »
  Easy to say that about reps tho when ur up.  My rep bums me out. 
  Hey  recently i wrote a nasty response to a post of urs but then i realized it was sillowet and i panicked knowing that ur posts are sincere and that it wasnt someone being a dick.  I edited it.

I don't think you should get emotionally invested in a number that really doesn't represent shit. If anything it's a representation of your persona on here but not of your actual person, people go nuts on that system for an infinity of crazy reasons that belongs to them. I think whoever starts worrying about rep too much should just take a SLAP break for their own sanity, craving validation from complete strangers sounds a bit dangerous. If anything, at the end of the day you're still posting despite online 'reception' which is a display of authenticity and persistence, both considerable values to me.

Also please don't hesitate to call me out on my shit whenever you feel like it. I'm just as faillible as the next guy.

My real confession is that today I wore not just one but two shoelace belts simultaneously, throughout the whole day without even noticing till time came to hit the shower. I was wearing baggy shit so I don't think anybody else noticed either, one is embarrassing enough.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 11:10:08 AM by silhouette »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #8279 on: April 26, 2019, 11:36:32 AM »
My real confession is that today I wore not just one but two shoelace belts simultaneously, throughout the whole day without even noticing till time came to hit the shower. I was wearing baggy shit so I don't think anybody else noticed either, one is embarrassing enough.

i accidentally wore two different shoes ones and didn't notice until i got to class, 30 miles away from home. lots of people noticed and it was very embarrassing.

they weren't even similar shoes. one was a green bruin and the other was like a burgundy supra tom penny hightop.