Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734700 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8760 on: October 14, 2019, 06:37:17 PM »
so over this fucking life shit
I won’t annoy you with some lame anecdote, but it gets better. Hang tough
Dueces Bitch's

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8761 on: October 14, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
god damnit I love you guys, baby

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8762 on: October 14, 2019, 08:29:15 PM »
Stay up player
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #8763 on: October 14, 2019, 09:59:16 PM »
Can't go down yet, boy. There are still ledges to grind and weights to be lifted.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #8764 on: October 15, 2019, 06:26:42 PM »
Can't go down yet, baby. There are still ledges to grind and weights to be lifted.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #8765 on: October 15, 2019, 06:41:50 PM »
Reached that point in being single that I want to be in a relationship but, I'm fully aware of how unhappy I am about the person I am at the moment (mostly financially/career wise).
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8766 on: October 15, 2019, 07:58:24 PM »
Reached that point in being single that I want to be in a relationship but, I'm fully aware of how unhappy I am about the person I am at the moment (mostly financially/career wise).
I'm right there too. My deals more financial with some health related stuff but I've been working on myself a long time and I'm starting to feel like a spotty banana that ain't no one gonna wanna buy.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8767 on: October 15, 2019, 10:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm right there too. My deals more financial with some health related stuff but I've been working on myself a long time and I'm starting to feel like a spotty banana that ain't no one gonna wanna buy.

That's funny because I've been in one for a year now and just don't know how to handle it, at all. Like you fellows, had a four year run being single. Very hard to understand the dynamic of being with a girl.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #8768 on: October 16, 2019, 12:08:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

That's funny because I've been in one for a year now and just don't know how to handle it, at all. Like you fellows, had a four year run being single. Very hard to understand the dynamic of being with a girl.

After having three long term relationships I still struggle to understand relationship dynamics. I'm loving being single at the moment. Later in life I will definitely reconsider but half the stuff that happened in my relationships made me feel too isolated and self-absorbed and i'm happy to not be in that headspace now.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8769 on: October 16, 2019, 12:51:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Im coming up on 2 years with my girl, before that was a long run of being single, maybe a few 3-6 month runs with girls but nothing serious, it took me a minute to adjust but before i knew it, it just felt normal, weve been living together for over a year now and rarely have problems, rarely fight, some days i miss being single not because i want to be with anyone else but i miss being selfish and only having myself to worry about but thats not a ongoing thought, anyway i guess things have a way of working out if they are meant to

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #8770 on: October 16, 2019, 04:13:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Im coming up on 2 years with my girl, before that was a long run of being single, maybe a few 3-6 month runs with girls but nothing serious, it took me a minute to adjust but before i knew it, it just felt normal, weve been living together for over a year now and rarely have problems, rarely fight, some days i miss being single not because i want to be with anyone else but i miss being selfish and only having myself to worry about but thats not a ongoing thought, anyway i guess things have a way of working out if they are meant to

Coming up on 6 years with my wife. Been married 3 and a half or so. I was in a rough spot in my life, I was a divorced father of 2 at 27 years old and certainly not looking to jump into anything. Some mutual friends of ours hooked us up for what was supposed to just be a hook up, turned into the longest one night stand. We just clicked from the start. She was super supportive, didn't give me grief on days I had my kids and couldn't hang out till later. I was working 2 jobs at the time to make ends meet, paying for 2 kids, other bills and dating gets expensive. We hung out pretty much daily in whatever free time we could find. Were in a really good spot now, my kids live with us and we ended up having a kid together also. Get along great with my ex wife, crazy how far that relationship came. To your sentiment shit just has a way of working out sometimes.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8771 on: October 16, 2019, 06:35:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Coming up on 6 years with my wife. Been married 3 and a half or so. I was in a rough spot in my life, I was a divorced father of 2 at 27 years old and certainly not looking to jump into anything. Some mutual friends of ours hooked us up for what was supposed to just be a hook up, turned into the longest one night stand. We just clicked from the start. She was super supportive, didn't give me grief on days I had my kids and couldn't hang out till later. I was working 2 jobs at the time to make ends meet, paying for 2 kids, other bills and dating gets expensive. We hung out pretty much daily in whatever free time we could find. Were in a really good spot now, my kids live with us and we ended up having a kid together also. Get along great with my ex wife, crazy how far that relationship came. To your sentiment shit just has a way of working out sometimes.

Congrats! I enjoy hearing stories of parents that worked things out. I feel like people that are toxic get the most attention and it's been something that's terrified me about having kids.

But, yeah I feel that when it's meant to work the kinks will smooth themselves out.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8772 on: October 16, 2019, 06:54:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Congrats! I enjoy hearing stories of parents that worked things out. I feel like people that are toxic get the most attention and it's been something that's terrified me about having kids.

But, yeah I feel that when it's meant to work the kinks will smooth themselves out.

Yeah, its wild. My ex wife has actually lived with us a few times in the last 4 years or so. My current wife and I moved about an hour and a half away from our hometown so she could do grad school. We brought the kids with us, ex wife wanted to move closer so she could see them more and not lose so much time driving them back and forth. So we supported her in quitting her job and moving in with us until she got herself set up in the new area. She is living with us now as she is getting divorced again, not all her fault the dude she married was pretty shitty and a pathological liar. It wasn't a good spot for her or the kids we share so she packed up and moved into one of our extra rooms.

People are always amazed at my story. I always get "Your new wife is cool with you ex wife" or "What are you a polygamist" we're not. We just put the kids first and communicate well. We don't do child support or any court ordered money. We just talk about what needs to be spent and agree on who pays what amount, if someone feels its unfair we talk about it and work it out. We do stuff as one big family a bunch and get weird stares but it's all good cause I know the kids are good.
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8773 on: October 16, 2019, 06:58:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, its wild. My ex wife has actually lived with us a few times in the last 4 years or so. My current wife and I moved about an hour and a half away from our hometown so she could do grad school. We brought the kids with us, ex wife wanted to move closer so she could see them more and not lose so much time driving them back and forth. So we supported her in quitting her job and moving in with us until she got herself set up in the new area. She is living with us now as she is getting divorced again, not all her fault the dude she married was pretty shitty and a pathological liar. It wasn't a good spot for her or the kids we share so she packed up and moved into one of our extra rooms.

People are always amazed at my story. I always get "Your new wife is cool with you ex wife" or "What are you a polygamist" we're not. We just put the kids first and communicate well. We don't do child support or any court ordered money. We just talk about what needs to be spent and agree on who pays what amount, if someone feels its unfair we talk about it and work it out. We do stuff as one big family a bunch and get weird stares but it's all good cause I know the kids are good.
It's the same expectation that these things end up toxic. But, communication really does go a long way. While I'm not sure the circumstances of your divorce you've at least been able to put differences aside and hold space for the children. That I admire.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8774 on: October 16, 2019, 07:10:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
It's the same expectation that these things end up toxic. But, communication really does go a long way. While I'm not sure the circumstances of your divorce you've at least been able to put differences aside and hold space for the children. That I admire.

Thanks, appreciate that.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8775 on: October 16, 2019, 09:06:03 AM »
Holy shit, bro... You're like Batman of being an adult..

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #8776 on: October 16, 2019, 09:07:39 AM »
 Been getting a lot of bad news from friends,this year has  been rough on my circle of people and it bums me out. Not like I had any easier but still.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8777 on: October 16, 2019, 05:59:37 PM »
Been getting a lot of bad news from friends,this year has  been rough on my circle of people and it bums me out. Not like I had any easier but still.

Sorry to hear that! Hope things start looking up!

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8778 on: October 16, 2019, 09:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You got some curveballs thrown at you, im glad it worked out man, super dope your in a good spot now, would have been easy for you to just give up in that lowest point

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8779 on: October 16, 2019, 11:37:36 PM »
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #8780 on: October 16, 2019, 11:56:42 PM »
same here. keep your heads up FX and pals.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8781 on: October 17, 2019, 09:39:19 AM »
my son and I are estranged not that I am bummed as there's no court child support shit, my exgf family is super traditional and conservative in they would rather him be raised by their own instead of someone who's not going to  be there consistently.

I'm waiting on that day where he shows up to kick my ass and I'll gladly take it after a few beers.

That's a real piece of shit way to talk about your kid. Your whole account is ridiculous. Fuck off.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8782 on: October 17, 2019, 10:46:30 AM »
Expand Quote
my son and I are estranged not that I am bummed as there's no court child support shit, my exgf family is super traditional and conservative in they would rather him be raised by their own instead of someone who's not going to  be there consistently.

I'm waiting on that day where he shows up to kick my ass and I'll gladly take it after a few beers.
[close]

That's a real piece of shit way to talk about your kid. Your whole account is ridiculous. Fuck off.
Ok bud you think you know me or know the situation enough for you to try to sound like a dipshit meathead on a messageboard?  Fuck off!

Dueces Bitch's

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8783 on: October 17, 2019, 11:45:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Ok bud you think you know me or know the situation enough for you to try to sound like a dipshit meathead on a messageboard?  Fuck off!

he based his reply on the info you provided, if you don't want people  to think you drag your knuckles, don't drag them (across your keyboard)

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #8784 on: October 17, 2019, 01:53:32 PM »
You suck DingusDipshit

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #8785 on: October 17, 2019, 06:26:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
DDM, not rushing to judgement, but your confession does warrant some concern.  I'm not looking to "pile on", but, as a fellow parent, I would appreciate some clarification, if you don't mind.

my son and I are estranged

Why are you estranged, what happened?

not that I am bummed

How can you NOT be bummed to be estranged from your son?

as there's no court child support shit,

This can't be the only reason you're not bummed, right?

my exgf family is super traditional and conservative in they would rather him be raised by their own instead of someone who's not going to  be there consistently.

It's not clear to me, HOW her and her family's traditional and conservative nature correlates to your rights and responsibilities as a father. 

Is your role in your son's life dictated by what "they" would rather see happen?  What would YOU rather see happen?

Do you not have any power, here?  Did a judge decide that you were not allowed custody or visitation rights?  You said there was no "court child support shit".  Should a judge NEED to order you to support your son?

What has stopped/ is stopping you from playing an active role in your son's life?

Who made the decision that YOU would not be there consistently to raise YOUR son?  I agree that a boy needs a father figure, just not getting WHY you need to be replaced?

Please elaborate.

Again, not rushing to judgement, but this makes it all sound like a lack of effort on your part.  Knowing you have a beating coming from your own son, must feel horrible, especially knowing all the "why" behind it.  Why do you feel like you deserve this?

I understand the relationship with his Mom maybe going sideways, but help us understand WHY your confession comes off like " I completely phoned in, being a father to my son, and now I'm just waiting for the day he shows up to deliver me a well deserved ass kicking".  By the way, if that is the case, you deserve much more than an ass beating, in my opinion, but I would care to hear your side if the story.

[close]

[close]

[close]

he based his reply on the info you provided, if you don't want people  to think you drag your knuckles, don't drag them (across your keyboard)

"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8786 on: October 18, 2019, 02:22:25 AM »
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.

Chicks are tough and you are right, probably more important shit going on but still. Just keep it up man, you will find someone. One thing I never had that a lot of dudes do is a "type". If she looks good, she looks good. Hair, size, whatever, if she is cool she is cool.

Hope you can keep your shit too though, I feel you as I am in a rough spot financial as well. Life is a bitch some times aint it! God damn!  ;D

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8787 on: October 18, 2019, 04:10:37 AM »
I’ll elaborate and perhaps the ass beating is a poor joke while listening to Johnny Cash when writing my confession.

Ummm yeah when I was told it was mine it was between three others and I, so it could or couldn’t be mine.  That’s how long it’s been, Right after I found out it was 3 years since like oh yeah btw he might be your son.

So in essence it was definitely mind blowing like hey you might wanna mentioned that sooner.

I tried to pursue it as a means of maybe knowing the paternity test or some shit, her new man & her father were like nope. No reason to bother we’ve got this covered, now mind you if it is true okay cool but it never got more then hey we’ve got this.

I spoke with my ex shortly after all that situation and said hey if I am or am not this boys father and your man and the boys grandfather don’t want me involved I’ll ease up. To which she mentioned I needed to clean up my own act and other thing's.

I totally understand why they wouldn’t want me around as I wasn’t doing too well.

Mind you I speak of them taking care of their grandson as he is smart as a whip to boot butttttttt she and her man don’t want me involved, life’s funny I’m that way you hear about you being a father and it’s between 3 other’s and somehow you try and your rejected by everyone involved?!

I get it I wasn’t there nor was I told so now instead of me being there she’s got a new man too? Him and his grandfather’s the father figure, I’m good. Now mind you I don’t want it to be a case of well she didn’t tell me till 3 years later or deflection but it is the case and I agree with a lot of people’s opinions, I’m not going to interrupt a lnow teenagers life just to make it worse?!

So in summation I wanna point out I’ve never said I was a great person and made ALOT OF POOR CHOICES, this being one of them.

Someone asked why I don’t feel bummed well to put it this way, I’d rather him be with people who he can trust, all that Hollywood idea of closure is nothing more then tearing a band aid off a healed wound. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:24:19 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8788 on: October 18, 2019, 04:41:52 AM »
So, is he your son, or what?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8789 on: October 18, 2019, 04:46:16 AM »
So, is he your son, or what?
Don’t know, and if it is true whichever the case maybe I’ll gladly take the assbeating.
Dueces Bitch's