Author Topic: Truck set-ups  (Read 915502 times)

ballintoohard

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -74
Re: Truck set-ups
« Reply #10050 on: April 07, 2021, 03:24:17 PM »
What's the word on Indy Titanium? I'm feeling the truck madness seep in again after going from Thunder to Venture, love the slide but finding the right popping point and matching deck is tough. Thinking of 144 Titanium.

they're nice, but forged hollow are barely heavier and decently cheaper.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #10051 on: April 07, 2021, 03:40:25 PM »
Expand Quote
What's the word on Indy Titanium? I'm feeling the truck madness seep in again after going from Thunder to Venture, love the slide but finding the right popping point and matching deck is tough. Thinking of 144 Titanium.
[close]

I've got an unused pair of 144 TI (mounted not skated) I'm sitting on, let me know! I'm holding out for the Ti Mids.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 05:04:59 PM by Xen »

beandemon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #10052 on: April 07, 2021, 04:09:10 PM »
The temperature is swinging wildly here in the pas couple weeks, from mid 30s to 80, and my trucks feel different every time I skate. Iím really fighting swapping bushings.

SuperRupp

• Rep: 2
« Reply #10053 on: April 07, 2021, 05:09:48 PM »
Indy just posted a photo of the mid baseplate on their IG story. No logo on them. No update on a forged or Ti version though.

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -177
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #10054 on: April 07, 2021, 07:45:37 PM »
The temperature is swinging wildly here in the pas couple weeks, from mid 30s to 80, and my trucks feel different every time I skate. Iím really fighting swapping bushings.

I started skating bones hards in my thunders for the Arizona summers because that 110 degree heat will turn your shit to mush real quick and that's been working for me. I'm about to get some new ones soon since it's already warming up out here and I'm still skating the ones I switched to last summer

beandemon

• Rep: 1
« Reply #10055 on: April 08, 2021, 08:29:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I started skating bones hards in my thunders for the Arizona summers because that 110 degree heat will turn your shit to mush real quick and that's been working for me. I'm about to get some new ones soon since it's already warming up out here and I'm still skating the ones I switched to last summer

I was skating bones mediums on top during the winter, and they didnít seem as temperature sensitive  as the Indy softs Iím riding now. They broke, though. The Indys shrink and just turn to stone below a certain temperature.