Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744625 times)

lady fanny

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -52
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9090 on: January 22, 2020, 08:23:33 AM »
Does anyone have any advice on how to get my energy back? After being in a toxic relationship I feel like a part of my soul or part of me is gone, I used to be real friendly and happy a lot. I used to really care for others but after I broke up with my skanky ex I just feel so drained and weak. I don't miss him at all, I don't love him but rather want that chunk of who I was back. I feel like a shadow of my former self. I feel it on and off the board. I want to get back out there and be myself and socialize and mabe get back into dating. But I just feel this part of myself missing, maybe I need to heal, can someone help me figure this out.
you know how they say 'weather isn't the same as climate'? you're just having bad weather but your whole person is intact. do the things you love, build good times even if you have to force it at first. feeling lousy after relationships is normal but it's not permanent.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #9091 on: January 22, 2020, 09:23:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Does anyone have any advice on how to get my energy back? After being in a toxic relationship I feel like a part of my soul or part of me is gone, I used to be real friendly and happy a lot. I used to really care for others but after I broke up with my skanky ex I just feel so drained and weak. I don't miss him at all, I don't love him but rather want that chunk of who I was back. I feel like a shadow of my former self. I feel it on and off the board. I want to get back out there and be myself and socialize and mabe get back into dating. But I just feel this part of myself missing, maybe I need to heal, can someone help me figure this out.
[close]
you know how they say 'weather isn't the same as climate'? you're just having bad weather but your whole person is intact. do the things you love, build good times even if you have to force it at first. feeling lousy after relationships is normal but it's not permanent.

Take care of yourself too. If you drink/smoke/do drugs, try and cut back on that stuff. You don't necessarily have to flat out quit, but try limiting it to only a small amount a week. Same for eating healthy. Try to cut back on junk and processed crap. Reynolds eats fruit.

Get outside at least 15 minutes a day and move around. Even if it's just going for a walk around the block. The fresh air is good for you. If you want to skate but don't feel like doing tricks, maybe just go for a skate around the block and pop ollies over cracks and shit. Not every time on the board has to be a battle.

Limit your time online and in front of a screen. You said you got a record player, go digging for some new records, or do something easy while you listen to the ones you have. Draw, work on a puzzle, build something, whatever you like doing. It's a good way to relax and take your mind off of things. Hit up the library and find a book you want to read. Learn an instrument. Basically find something you like doing that takes you away from phones and computers and the tv and make time for it.

Try to get a good night sleep. My wife and I used to stay up and watch TV at night but we couldnt do that after my daughter was born about 6 months ago because we didn't want the sound to wake her up, so now we read books at night. I usually read about 30 minutes and by then I'm dead tired and fall asleep no problem. It's a good way to relax your brain and wind down. Easily the best new habit I've picked up.

Try to work on some of that stuff and see if you notice a difference in a week. I'm not bouncing off the walls with energy, but I feel like I'm happier and more willing to do things I'd normally be too lazy to do when I'm not taking care of myself.

Unfortunately I don't have much advice for meeting new friends. Since high school, the only person I've met and had a strong lasting friendship with is my wife. The people I hang out with are people I've know for +15 years or family.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9092 on: January 22, 2020, 04:06:38 PM »
I bought a fake pussy and ass combo from an adult store. I tried it once and it turns out smooth cold rubber doesn't feel that good.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #9093 on: January 22, 2020, 04:08:54 PM »
I bought a fake pussy and ass combo from an adult store. I tried it once and it turns out smooth cold rubber doesn't feel that good.

Do the azz jiggle, though? I assume that'd be the most gratifying part of fucking one of those.

Peter Zagreus

« Reply #9094 on: January 22, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Take care of yourself too. If you drink/smoke/do drugs, try and cut back on that stuff. You don't necessarily have to flat out quit, but try limiting it to only a small amount a week. Same for eating healthy. Try to cut back on junk and processed crap. Reynolds eats fruit.

Get outside at least 15 minutes a day and move around. Even if it's just going for a walk around the block. The fresh air is good for you. If you want to skate but don't feel like doing tricks, maybe just go for a skate around the block and pop ollies over cracks and shit. Not every time on the board has to be a battle.

Limit your time online and in front of a screen. You said you got a record player, go digging for some new records, or do something easy while you listen to the ones you have. Draw, work on a puzzle, build something, whatever you like doing. It's a good way to relax and take your mind off of things. Hit up the library and find a book you want to read. Learn an instrument. Basically find something you like doing that takes you away from phones and computers and the tv and make time for it.

Try to get a good night sleep. My wife and I used to stay up and watch TV at night but we couldnt do that after my daughter was born about 6 months ago because we didn't want the sound to wake her up, so now we read books at night. I usually read about 30 minutes and by then I'm dead tired and fall asleep no problem. It's a good way to relax your brain and wind down. Easily the best new habit I've picked up.

Try to work on some of that stuff and see if you notice a difference in a week. I'm not bouncing off the walls with energy, but I feel like I'm happier and more willing to do things I'd normally be too lazy to do when I'm not taking care of myself.

Unfortunately I don't have much advice for meeting new friends. Since high school, the only person I've met and had a strong lasting friendship with is my wife. The people I hang out with are people I've know for +15 years or family.

I'm not evangelist, but if I had to evangelize for anything it would be reading. Developing a reading practice in my early 20s pretty much saved my life.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9095 on: January 23, 2020, 06:09:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Good news guys, I am feeling a little better, got this girls snapchat (which is new to me I don't like using social media) We talked for awhile last night and made me feel better to be able to talk to someone who actually wanted to talk. My record player is being built and will be here next week. I have a party to go to on the first and met cute girl online. Maybe Karma is repaying me?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #9096 on: January 23, 2020, 09:57:01 AM »
Maybe. I'm not into spiritual stuff, but I do kinda believe that when you put good energy out into the world, good stuff happens. You know the vibes.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9097 on: January 23, 2020, 02:25:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do the azz jiggle, though? I assume that'd be the most gratifying part of fucking one of those.
The one I got is like a handheld anatomical vagina and booty hole without an actual ass attached. The prices on the full jiggly butts are asstronomical.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #9098 on: January 23, 2020, 04:18:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The one I got is like a handheld anatomical vagina and booty hole without an actual ass attached. The prices on the full jiggly butts are asstronomical.

This is a *chef’s kiss* pun. Enjoy the gnar.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9099 on: January 24, 2020, 05:48:38 AM »
L33t how much do one of those things cost? I'm sure you had to pay out the ass for that.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9100 on: January 24, 2020, 03:00:01 PM »
What’s the biggest age gap yall ever worked with?

I smashed a 41 year old at 26 and a 21 year old at 31.

19 a couple years ago I think was 33. No bullshit here she was pretty big man it wasn’t that cool. She had a dead front tooth. It was off tinder she hid that shit well and her place was 45 mins away so I tried to make the best of it
listen to cosmic psychos

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9101 on: January 24, 2020, 03:52:32 PM »
L33t how much do one of those things cost? I'm sure you had to pay out the ass for that.
The full prosthetics run over 200 units. The thing I got was about 50 bones. What I really want is a Real Doll™, but them things cost as much as a used Honda Civic.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9102 on: January 24, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Only try as hard as you feel like trying, cut the pollution, watch how much of yourself you invest vs. what you actually get in return (both in terms of joy and pain), appreciate all the positives of the present, embrace the future and paint happy little clouds next to happy little trees.
[close]

Beautiful champ.

I'm all for finding love in that dream person. But men have to stop putting the pussy on the pedestal; yes she seems like the goddess of your dreams and you can already imagine a life with her. But she should not be the end all and be all of everything. I think there's a reason why she's ghosting.

Maybe she loved the high of being in a foreign land and falling for a stranger. Maybe she met someone else. Maybe she's secretly married back home to a mobster who will chop your dick off if he finds you looking at her and she's doing this to protect you. There could be a million reasons. Don't get hung up on them or her social media. Let it sit on ice for a bit and see how you feel about her in a week or so. Avoid her social media, it's tempting but you need to have an honest assessment of your feelings towards her too.

But if you really feel so strongly about this woman, than I would suggest being honest and upfront with her. Tell her to stop playing the games and you want to see her and try this thing out with her. If she reciprocates then you're set. If she says no or goes silent, then you got your answer and move on. Living in limbo like this sucks and you only prolong your suffering.

That's just me, women I've dated in the past have said I was too direct and it turned them off me. Fair play, but that's just me and if it doesn't vibe with them then I'd rather we find out sooner than later.

I feel life is too short and shitty enough to play these stupid romantic games. If you like her enough, put your heart our there and see if she holds it or shits on it. Either way you got your answer and can move on with your life. I hated the social media undercurrents when it comes to romantic pursuits. If you're keen on having a future with someone, just be direct and go for it. None of this "read but not replied", "waiting x minutes before replying" or coming up with BS stories why you replied late (I was at my cousin's ballet recital).

Last, have a real hard look at yourself and ask yourself what you see in the woman. Are you in love with her or the idea of her? What is it about her personality that attracts you? Is she kind? Challenge your to be your best self? Make you laugh when times are shit? All these questions are tough to answer in a few months or years, let alone a couple of weeks. Hell any married person on here would say they're learning new things about their spouse constantly.

I've definitely been guilty of loving the idea of a person more than the person herself. She was wild, fun, partied too hard and had the exciting backstory (club dancer) that I thought I wanted in my life. Whenever we hung out we had a blast, but she would ghost on me for days afterwards. It ended when she told me I was in love with the idea of her more than her as a person. And she was right. There was no way our lifestyles would have been compatible in the long run, but it was fun while it lasted. More importantly I came out knowing what I wanted and didn't want in a long term partner.

I'm not sure how old you are, but all these experiences are there to teach you something about yourself. You got to take a slam trying to kickflip the 10 stairs to realize it's not the worst thing in the world.
[close]
Thanks for all the responses guys. I've been just trying to go about my life the past few days. We had only been seeing eachother for a solid 4 months or so with a couple periods where we were both out of town. I was literally on the brink of DTR since we had been seeing eachother more consistent and it was starting to get more serious. Anyway I dont know what changed her, but at this point I think I made my intentions clear when I told her I really cared about her and that I was interested in her romantically and to let me know if she changes her mind. Still creeping my Ig. I'm 27, but tbh I didnt start having any success with chick's until 25 when I started getting more confidence and getting in better shape. It's just always difficult to find one you just click like that with and when you lose it you rush into that feeling where you think you will never find it again. I may try calling her in a week or so but beyond that, she has my number and no amount of begging is going to change anything. Been watching a lot of Corey Wayne videos on youtube.
[close]
NO NO NO NO NO!

That guy is a total misogynist. He's a total douchebag pick up artist type. You don't need that shit to find a good girl. Like you, I didn't really come out of my shell until my late 20's. My friend tried to suggest his videos when I was thinking of dating again and I said fuck this pickup artist bullshit after a few videos. The way he talks about women is fucked in the head.

If you wan't a relationship, don't watch that guys videos. Those videos are targeted to people who look at women as a game, can't get with them, and are willing to be pieces of shit to get laid. And if you want an actual relationship his videos will do more harm than good. He makes up a bunch of arbitrary bullshit and just assumes it as fact. I think he promotes an unhealthy view towards women and tries to justify it by claiming women are bitches or selfish.

I watched his videos for a couple days, saw right through it and said fuck this guy. I stayed true to myself, being chill, being normal when it came to finally talking to a girl. The most important thing is don't be scared, be yourself, draw lines if you know something is unhealthy and that is it!

I stayed true to my beliefs instead of thinking of women like a game, and I will fucking humble brag now about my success. I got so fucking lucky with the girl I met just being myself. She's beautiful, has a fucking amazing body, girls come up to her all the time and tell her how good she looks, super smart (Masters Degree) and she has gotten more degree's since we started dating, No drugs, no booze, super funny, super smart, very self aware, just the coolest person ever, incredibly caring and genuine, she bought a fucking PC so we play every night when we aren't together. She Motivated me to do so much in just two years. Including getting my own place, getting back in college, eating better, getting exercise, having a better attitude and much more.

I messaged her while I was texting my homie. I was like "I just sent a message to this crazy hot chick that actual likes all the shit I like, won't get a response though." My message was genuine and talked about our similar interests, asked questions about them, told her a little about myself, didn't hype myself up. I got a message a few minutes later and it was off to the races, I couldn't believe she even responded.

I'm very slightly above average looks wise, I know I'm dating up, not all women are superficial cunts to be played like a game.
His material is more for maintaining relationships, but some stuff discusses pick up. He's hardly a pua from the material I've watched. I think alot of it is just aimed at understanding how women think as emotional beings and understanding how people subconsciously respond to things. I can see how some of it can come off a little abrasive. Thanks for the help. I've just been doing a lot of thinking the past week. I'll probably still call in a few days. I don't have much faith at this point, but she's still creeping me. I will say though, this whole experience has taught me that I really like latinas. 

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1343
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9103 on: January 26, 2020, 12:29:27 PM »
I bought a fleshlight on two separate occasions. Fool me once...the second time I bought the warmer and everything. I came to the exact same conclusion that you did, L33Tg33k. On top of that, all these sex toys for dudes are really a bummer to clean.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #9104 on: January 26, 2020, 02:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I bought a fleshlight on two separate occasions. Fool me once...the second time I bought the warmer and everything. I came to the exact same conclusion that you did, L33Tg33k. On top of that, all these sex toys for dudes are really a bummer to clean.

My ex gave me a pocket pussy and I used to use a condom so I didn't have to clean it after
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9105 on: January 26, 2020, 07:22:41 PM »
I usually spend all my money on Taco Bell so I just make it throw up old school.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9106 on: January 27, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »
I usually spend all my money on Taco Bell so I just make it throw up old school.

Hope yr getting tortillas then cause a taco does not seem all that fun

Peter Zagreus

« Reply #9107 on: January 27, 2020, 07:28:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just to verify: you guys are talking about putting your dicks in Mexican food?

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #9108 on: January 27, 2020, 07:36:11 AM »
I've lost so many tricks and pop, I fear I have become one of those "old guys" at the park that I used to hate passionately and mock relentlessly.
I'm almost annoyed these dumb kids give me a pass.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9109 on: January 27, 2020, 08:07:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not sure
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:33:17 AM by behavioralguide »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9110 on: January 27, 2020, 08:54:47 AM »
I've lost so many tricks and pop, I fear I have become one of those "old guys" at the park that I used to hate passionately and mock relentlessly.
I'm almost annoyed these dumb kids give me a pass.

Gonna happen to all of us. We'll lose the mojo.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #9111 on: January 29, 2020, 05:20:02 PM »
If I'm at home, I'll sit to take a piss like 50% of the time. Definitely if waking up at night and going in the dark. Although I've sat down with the lid closed before and almost smashed my balls. That's a hazard.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9112 on: January 29, 2020, 09:48:55 PM »
If I'm at home, I'll sit to take a piss like 50% of the time. Definitely if waking up at night and going in the dark. Although I've sat down with the lid closed before and almost smashed my balls. That's a hazard.

Best best way to empty the as much as you can. But only at home. Avoiding those seats out in the wild.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9113 on: January 30, 2020, 02:32:00 AM »
no reason to be ashamed if you sit down to piss. of course i use pissoirs when they are available in public, but at home i always take a seat. thing is you can aim as good as you want, almost vaporous excess piss will diverge from the main strem inevitably, even if you don't notice, and stain and stench your bathroom floor and walls. in other words, it's impossible to get 100% of your piss in there when you piss into what is basically a bucket from half a meter up high due to sprayage. you might think your aim was perfect but actually you kind of still doused your toilet seat in urine.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #9114 on: January 30, 2020, 02:41:56 AM »
no reason to be ashamed if you sit down to piss. of course i use pissoirs when they are available in public, but at home i always take a seat. thing is you can aim as good as you want, almost vaporous excess piss will diverge from the main strem inevitably, even if you don't notice, and stain and stench your bathroom floor and walls. in other words, it's impossible to get 100% of your piss in there when you piss into what is basically a bucket from half a meter up high due to sprayage. you might think your aim was perfect but actually you kind of still doused your toilet seat in urine.
Have you tried adjusting the nozzle setting from fine mist to massage?
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #9115 on: January 30, 2020, 03:16:09 AM »
Best best way to empty the as much as you can. But only at home. Avoiding those seats out in the wild.

Expand Quote
[close]
Have you tried adjusting the nozzle setting from fine mist to massage?

Yea in public gotta stand, although I still use the stall. I lift the seat though with the sole of my shoe. I'm not the dude pissing all over it. And haha the nozzle setting. I have a strained intercostal muscle and it hurts so bad to laugh damn you!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 03:18:25 AM by os89 »

SSBS1080CBBSNP

• Rep: 18
« Reply #9116 on: January 30, 2020, 07:26:53 PM »
Could be a game changer or a piece of junk. Some reviews are overwhelming.

Worth the money! Can't urinate without it! Device literally saved my relationship
My girlfriend and I were having fights. They never seemed to end. We didn't know how they started. Therapy didn't work. Whip cream didn't work. Expensive trips to France even. Once we installed this device I discovered that most of our fights spawned in the bathroom. Once this device colorfully lit up our toilet bowl, it quickly lit up our life and gave it more color - Literally and figuratively! I'm more likely to put up and down the seat and we never stub our toes in the dark. It's a joy to defecate. It's a joy to be around my girlfriend - maybe even soon to be....fiance! Relationship = saved. Thanks, 16-color toilet night light”

“I love this toilet light! I have one in every bathroom now. It is such a conversation piece. Everyone that comes to my house loves it! We love that we don’t have to turn on the lights at night to go to the bathroom.”

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #9117 on: January 30, 2020, 09:08:02 PM »
My girlfriend has some sort of toilet seat phobia and half the time she hovers, even here. The good thing about that though is she is usually the one that cleans the toilet.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #9118 on: January 31, 2020, 04:32:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The full prosthetics run over 200 units. The thing I got was about 50 bones. What I really want is a Real Doll™, but them things cost as much as a used Honda Civic.
this is a mileage comparison that id actually be interested in
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #9119 on: January 31, 2020, 12:38:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A big bowl of lukewarm refried beans/fried rice mix might work out pretty well

Something about the rice really holds it together

Next level edible arrangements if you're crafty enough with the aftermath
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore