Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376285 times)

Dad Muska

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1080 on: January 31, 2019, 02:36:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Earlier on this thread some person actually said that it wasn’t Jesse that knocked Dan out, it was the ground he hit that done it. I was genuinely in a state of disbelief when I read that. No matter what any of these  hardcore “core” skate rats say,  there is no way out of this for Jesse, he will rightfully go to prison for the vicious assault he committed.
[close]

Even worse was someone saying it was the guards fault for not being able to take a punch and falling wrong. Those people are the ones that are being lambasted for supporting him.
[close]

"Your honor, my client did not murder this man - he simply pushed him off of a 12 story building. Your beef is with the concrete below it, not with him."

Mom Penny

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1081 on: January 31, 2019, 03:18:07 PM »
Im sorry, but throwing around accusations abundantly doesn't produce validity. Jesse did not use his board, nobody did. Dan, the security guard, never entered a coma. Additionally, he was not struck by anyone or anything while down. There are two sides to every story people. Everyone feels bad about the condition Dan is now in. May he heal with ease.

Video shows him lying motionless on his back and one of those kooks runs up and punches his unconscious face. Also he fell on the back of his head, but the truck dent is in the FRONT of his head. Fuck a security guard but that video is cut and dry... He didn't deserve that. They skate all around him like a swarm, move the gates, and all pounce him. Watch it again and I'm sure SF skaters are happy one of their most iconic spots thats been skated for over 20 years is going to be an instant bust forever now.

geturfaxstraight

« Reply #1082 on: January 31, 2019, 03:36:23 PM »
As someone who has seen the HD footage and knows the details of the case I can tell you that is not what happened.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:37:55 PM by geturfaxstraight »

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1083 on: January 31, 2019, 03:42:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone else wonder if the Lennie Kirk rail is cursed?
Who else has skated it and what bad thing has happened to them?
[close]

bam margera. enough said.

Wow. Rail fully on cursed immediately rendering all skaters of luck.

Any others hit it?
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

tim pools beanie

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1084 on: January 31, 2019, 03:42:44 PM »
He did get punched while he was on the ground the first time. Might have been Delatorre or someone who initially traded blows then when security got up, he went into the mob and [allegedly] was hit unconscious w/ skateboard by Jesse Viera.
If it's the only way to receive justice, can Slap do a GoFundMe to send a bounty hunter overseas? Delatorre is detoxing in Turkish luxury, you know who will never detox again? The security guard.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #1085 on: January 31, 2019, 03:42:50 PM »
As someone who has seen the HD footage and knows the details of the case I can tell you that is not what happened.

Fair enough, the security footage is grainy but can I ask you does it exonerate Jesse? Or is it the footage his lawyer has already mentioned? Is it from a phone or from Garshell's camera?

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1086 on: January 31, 2019, 03:48:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone else wonder if the Lennie Kirk rail is cursed?
Who else has skated it and what bad thing has happened to them?
[close]

bam margera. enough said.

[close]

Wow. Rail fully on cursed immediately rendering all skaters of luck.

Any others hit it?

Jeremy Reeves.

Make of that what you will.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1087 on: January 31, 2019, 04:22:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Im sorry, but throwing around accusations abundantly doesn't produce validity. Jesse did not use his board, nobody did. Dan, the security guard, never entered a coma. Additionally, he was not struck by anyone or anything while down. There are two sides to every story people. Everyone feels bad about the condition Dan is now in. May he heal with ease.
[close]

Video shows him lying motionless on his back and one of those kooks runs up and punches his unconscious face. Also he fell on the back of his head, but the truck dent is in the FRONT of his head. Fuck a security guard but that video is cut and dry... He didn't deserve that. They skate all around him like a swarm, move the gates, and all pounce him. Watch it again and I'm sure SF skaters are happy one of their most iconic spots thats been skated for over 20 years is going to be an instant bust forever now.

Do you live in a cartoon world where peoples heads are made out of empty beer cans? The doctors removed part of his skull to relieve the swelling of his brain. Did I miss something? Why is everyone saying he got his head caved in by a skateboard?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #1088 on: January 31, 2019, 04:27:54 PM »

The footage seems pretty clear that someone hit him the first time he was knocked down. The second time he was down it looks like someone was grabbing their board which was laying next to him which some people might think looks like he is being hit again.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1089 on: January 31, 2019, 04:31:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do you live in a cartoon world where peoples heads are made out of empty beer cans? The doctors removed part of his skull to relieve the swelling of his brain. Did I miss something? Why is everyone saying he got his head caved in by a skateboard?

Juicy details die hard unfortunately.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1090 on: January 31, 2019, 04:39:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do you live in a cartoon world where skateboarders have any sort of long term memory/reading comprehension? Of course dude would think that. That's skateboarder logic. "Everyone" is saying "he got his head caved in by a skateboard because without that skateboard he wouldn't have had that piece of skull removed. Cause and effect.

To those seriously saying the ground did the damage - note that the security camera footage shows the security guard falls onto his back twice. The first time he gets up and the second time he doesn't. If the ground did most of the damage, as you're asserting, you would imagine that would be where the brain swelled the most and that would be the area of the skull that the doctors would need to remove to prevent more damage.

The punches and attacks from whoever hit him, not necessarily/only Viera skateboarders affiliated with the GX1000 'brand (i.e. crew/videos/company/etc)', come from his left side - the side where his skull was removed - culminating in a hit from a skateboard that knocks him out cold and changed his life forever put dude in a coma for weeks and needed to learn how to talk and walk again.

Fuck those dudes. Straight up.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:43:39 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Weighed Diss Arm Hoe

« Reply #1091 on: January 31, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Because most of the people that haven't shut up about this on this thread are actual fucking idiots .

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #1092 on: January 31, 2019, 05:17:15 PM »

Don’t you mean the VX footage?

Get the strap

« Reply #1093 on: January 31, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »
http://www.crimevoice.com/2019/01/31/skateboarder/

Basically a rehash of the story, this last comment seemed intense:

At the initial hearing in early January, the presiding judge ordered Vieira held without bail. His charges are assault with a deadly weapon, assault with force likely to commit great bodily injury, and battery with serious bodily injury.

The judge added that Vieira “chose to interact and assault the victim and then give a statement that he wasn’t involved.” 

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #1094 on: January 31, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »
In the meantime Brian Delatorre's "Insta-detox" has nothing to do with him being a suspect in an assault.

Didn't intend to suggest that Delatorre was on the lam. I thought the idea of his IG "detox" was ludicrous. He isn't detoxing IG, he is avoiding IG because he is afraid to be called out. POOSEY.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 05:56:51 PM by RIDEFLANNELV2 »

Here Come The Lame Jets

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1095 on: January 31, 2019, 05:46:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you just come out of a coma?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #1096 on: January 31, 2019, 05:59:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Did you? Because clearly you couldn’t catch this mans joke.

Jessie going to prison almost seems like it’s a 97% done deal based on everything in thread. after he does I’m sure there will be wild conspiracy theories that sprout about how it’s all about SF trying to eradicate skateboarders and skateboard culture. Phelps would back this dude. He’s best friends with a woman beater and associates with some dildo that would bend over and take it from Hitler because white power. Crazy how a lot of people in the industry just tolerate people like this just to be “cool” “core” or “down”.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:24:36 PM by Stoop Kid 2.0 »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #1097 on: January 31, 2019, 06:01:23 PM »
Expand Quote
In the meantime Brian Delatorre's "Insta-detox" has nothing to do with him being a suspect in an assault.

[close]

Didn't intend to suggest that Delatorre was on the lam. I thought the idea of his IG "detox" was ludicrous. He isn't detoxing IG, he is avoiding IG because he is afraid to be called out. POOSEY.

That’s even more poosey than Brink

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #1098 on: January 31, 2019, 06:01:32 PM »
the go fund me would be way less of a bad look if it was upfront about the situation

"listen, this whole situation is fucked, a man has lost so much due to what transpired, but nonetheless we need to make sure jesse has proper representation because as we all know, the system will fuck you, guilty or innocent, without it. also here's a link to dan's go fund me if you'd like to also support him and his recovery"
:) I must have been tripping last night

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1099 on: January 31, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Did you? Because clearly you couldn’t catch this mans joke.

Jessie going to prison almost seems like it’s a 97% done deal based on everything in thread. after he does I’m sure there will be wild conspiracy theories that sprout about how it’s all about SF trying to eradicate skateboarders and culture. Phelps would back this dude. He’s best friends with a woman beater and associates with some dildo that would bend over and take it from Hitler because white power. Crazy how a lot of people in the industry just tolerate people like this just to be “cool” “core” or “down”.
holy shit you are stupid, good luck

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #1100 on: January 31, 2019, 07:46:35 PM »
I think silas baxter neal and lucien clarke have something to do with the black rock incident as well.. theyre also in turkey!!!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #1101 on: January 31, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
« Reply #1102 on: January 31, 2019, 08:54:43 PM »
can someone give me a reason why anyone would give money to jesse vieira? 
where is home?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
« Reply #1103 on: January 31, 2019, 11:03:28 PM »

Belief in our judicial system and his right to defend himself in a fair trial?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1104 on: January 31, 2019, 11:40:50 PM »
And I honestly doubt the guard was fearing for his life during the altercation as I'm sure he's been in that exact situation many times before.

I agree with you 100%! Last time I was having my brain squished by my skull caving in I was like "Ah, I'll be good. Just another lovely day at the office." These pussies just don't understand.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Dernpop1

« Reply #1105 on: February 01, 2019, 01:51:19 AM »
So jesse is still the only one who has been charged?

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 831
« Reply #1106 on: February 01, 2019, 02:23:58 AM »
So jesse is still the only one who has been charged?
So far

roscoemoore1

« Reply #1107 on: February 01, 2019, 05:07:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Belief in our judicial system and his right to defend himself in a fair trial?

you contradicted yourself

Skateforever

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1108 on: February 01, 2019, 06:04:51 AM »
Guys I think we are missing the bigger picture here.

This is a terrible situation all around and one that is a direct result of a long standing culture within skateboarding of glorying drug and alcohol abuse as well as violence and criminal behavior. This sort of jackass attitude does nothing but paint skateboarding in a bad light.

Looking at this trend it was only a matter of time until someone innocent got hurt. Sponsors and pro skaters have only themselves to blame in this situation. I might be in the minority but I can't stand any skate video where it's all about drugs, goofing around and pissing people off.

I want to see the best skaters in the world skating, not drinking beer or throwing shit at one and other. FFS what are we, 5 years old?

I started skating in the 80's and I strongly believe skateboarding has its roots deeply embedded in counter culture and that's a good thing, skateboarding should be about freedom and exploration and absolutely to an extent breaking the rules, skating street spots etc.

But when skaters just comes across like a bunch of thugs, fighting, knocking passers by over and in general just behaving like scum, that's what they become, scum.

Skateboarding needs to take a stand and look itself in the mirror. I work for Red Bull as a filmer / photographer and I can honestly say that more and more corporate sponsors will not stand for this. One can complain that Nike etc is ruining skateboarding, but maybe a somewhat cleaner image is exactly what skateboarding needs to move forward. I'm not saying no to rebellion and counter culture, just criminal and childish behavior.

With regards to the SF incident it is a tragedy all around. Dan has had his and his family's life changed forever and skateboarding is right to reach out and offer condolences and financial support.

However you look at it though, Jesse is also a victim, a victim of a culture that has been allowed to go on far too long and that viewers and consumers have fueled by watching and buying boards etc.

How many of the people that are calling Jesse out, has laughed and shared similar videos where skaters have been in altercations with security and members of the public? If you did, you are all guilty of fueling the behavior that led to this.

Yes Jesse fucked up, as did the whole crew that was with him, but he is now being made a scapegoat for an entire culture and all the people that's been supporting that culture are turning their backs.

Jesse needs the support of the community now more than ever and I call hypocrite on most people who are slagging him off. I'm not defending what they did and they should absolutely pay for it, but I see this as an opportunity for skateboarding to come together and move forward to a better place.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 06:47:26 AM by Skateforever »

thomas kook

« Reply #1109 on: February 01, 2019, 06:16:14 AM »
i'm so glad you blanked out fuck in that