Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745840 times)

DarthDingusMaximus

Re: real confessions
« Reply #8790 on: October 18, 2019, 04:53:15 AM »
Now mind you I know I’m going to get flak for my no involvement and I get it.

To put me on blast for something that maybe true or whatever, there’s a hell of a lot worse people out there and for my lack of involvement he’s better off.

Fuck most of this forum is with satirical opinions about shaming homophobia and or something worse yet, I admit hey my may or may not be kid might kick my ass and holy shit I’m an asshole?! Fuck outta here!

landedprimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8791 on: October 18, 2019, 05:02:30 AM »
My confession is: I tend to be very skeptical and believe that a lot of the elaborate stories we hear on the internet are made up for show.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #8792 on: October 18, 2019, 06:10:28 AM »
I always thought that this thread was a judgment-free place to post about personal stuff.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8793 on: October 18, 2019, 07:24:43 AM »
I find a sick contradiction in this thread and basically this whole forum as I know I have said some dumb shit but it was in jest and certainly never at someone's expense of their family life.

Before you judge my life/situation, I suggest you take a good look at your own life make sure it's perfect. You wouldn't want me to know would you?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8794 on: October 18, 2019, 08:11:45 AM »
I’ll elaborate and perhaps the ass beating is a poor joke while listening to Johnny Cash when writing my confession.

Ummm yeah when I was told it was mine it was between three others and I, so it could or couldn’t be mine.  That’s how long it’s been, Right after I found out it was 3 years since like oh yeah btw he might be your son.

So in essence it was definitely mind blowing like hey you might wanna mentioned that sooner.

I tried to pursue it as a means of maybe knowing the paternity test or some shit, her new man & her father were like nope. No reason to bother we’ve got this covered, now mind you if it is true okay cool but it never got more then hey we’ve got this.

I spoke with my ex shortly after all that situation and said hey if I am or am not this boys father and your man and the boys grandfather don’t want me involved I’ll ease up. To which she mentioned I needed to clean up my own act and other thing's.

I totally understand why they wouldn’t want me around as I wasn’t doing too well.

Mind you I speak of them taking care of their grandson as he is smart as a whip to boot butttttttt she and her man don’t want me involved, life’s funny I’m that way you hear about you being a father and it’s between 3 other’s and somehow you try and your rejected by everyone involved?!

I get it I wasn’t there nor was I told so now instead of me being there she’s got a new man too? Him and his grandfather’s the father figure, I’m good. Now mind you I don’t want it to be a case of well she didn’t tell me till 3 years later or deflection but it is the case and I agree with a lot of people’s opinions, I’m not going to interrupt a lnow teenagers life just to make it worse?!

So in summation I wanna point out I’ve never said I was a great person and made ALOT OF POOR CHOICES, this being one of them.

Someone asked why I don’t feel bummed well to put it this way, I’d rather him be with people who he can trust, all that Hollywood idea of closure is nothing more then tearing a band aid off a healed wound. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I could never go through life knowing that I don't have a relationship with a kid that could be mine.

I would make her agree to go through with the paternity test, and if it came back that the kid was mine, I would be there for it regardless of what her new boyfriend/husband/grandfather thinks about it. They have no rights in the situation if that kid is yours, and they can fully go fuck themselves.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8795 on: October 18, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »
Expand Quote
So, is he your son, or what?
[close]
Don’t know, and if it is true whichever the case maybe I’ll gladly take the assbeating.

Strange situation, indeed...

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8796 on: October 18, 2019, 09:15:10 AM »
Expand Quote
I’ll elaborate and perhaps the ass beating is a poor joke while listening to Johnny Cash when writing my confession.

Ummm yeah when I was told it was mine it was between three others and I, so it could or couldn’t be mine.  That’s how long it’s been, Right after I found out it was 3 years since like oh yeah btw he might be your son.

So in essence it was definitely mind blowing like hey you might wanna mentioned that sooner.

I tried to pursue it as a means of maybe knowing the paternity test or some shit, her new man & her father were like nope. No reason to bother we’ve got this covered, now mind you if it is true okay cool but it never got more then hey we’ve got this.

I spoke with my ex shortly after all that situation and said hey if I am or am not this boys father and your man and the boys grandfather don’t want me involved I’ll ease up. To which she mentioned I needed to clean up my own act and other thing's.

I totally understand why they wouldn’t want me around as I wasn’t doing too well.

Mind you I speak of them taking care of their grandson as he is smart as a whip to boot butttttttt she and her man don’t want me involved, life’s funny I’m that way you hear about you being a father and it’s between 3 other’s and somehow you try and your rejected by everyone involved?!

I get it I wasn’t there nor was I told so now instead of me being there she’s got a new man too? Him and his grandfather’s the father figure, I’m good. Now mind you I don’t want it to be a case of well she didn’t tell me till 3 years later or deflection but it is the case and I agree with a lot of people’s opinions, I’m not going to interrupt a lnow teenagers life just to make it worse?!

So in summation I wanna point out I’ve never said I was a great person and made ALOT OF POOR CHOICES, this being one of them.

Someone asked why I don’t feel bummed well to put it this way, I’d rather him be with people who he can trust, all that Hollywood idea of closure is nothing more then tearing a band aid off a healed wound. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.
[close]

I could never go through life knowing that I don't have a relationship with a kid that could be mine.

I would make her agree to go through with the paternity test, and if it came back that the kid was mine, I would be there for it regardless of what her new boyfriend/husband/grandfather thinks about it. They have no rights in the situation if that kid is yours, and they can fully go fuck themselves.
that's a fine sentiment and I agree, however I wouldn't want to inject myself in someone's life just to give them a crappy resolve.

That's why I said beforehand opening old wounds will do nothing but create more hurt feelings and I am not that selfish to do that to someone.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8797 on: October 18, 2019, 09:37:51 AM »
I always thought that this thread was a judgment-free place to post about personal stuff.

You're right. For the record, I wasn't responding to a confession. But the original comment was deleted and I only quoted part of it. We can all move on. I'm sure DDM will agree that that's the easiest thing to do.
The streets await

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8798 on: October 18, 2019, 09:42:47 AM »
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.

Keep your head up, man. I've been quietly following your situation. I feel for you. Probably because I wouldn't know what to do in the slightest if I had to go back into the dating world. It sounds brutal. You're a fucking warrior!
The streets await

Registered Sex Offender

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8799 on: October 18, 2019, 06:34:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
that's a fine sentiment and I agree, however I wouldn't want to inject myself in someone's life just to give them a crappy resolve.

That's why I said beforehand opening old wounds will do nothing but create more hurt feelings and I am not that selfish to do that to someone.

sounds like you want any excuse possible to not take care of that kid if its yours, quit being a pussy asshole

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8800 on: October 18, 2019, 10:27:10 PM »
If I had a kid I would name him jrdoublesteveburger

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8801 on: October 19, 2019, 07:22:19 AM »
If I had a kid I would name him jrdoublesteveburger

Very regal and elegant sounding name.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8802 on: October 19, 2019, 03:40:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

sounds like you want any excuse possible to not take care of that kid if its yours, quit being a pussy asshole
On the next user name to get kooked to death, this dbag

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8803 on: October 19, 2019, 05:46:04 PM »
I own 265 skate videos and it’s not enough.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8804 on: October 19, 2019, 08:39:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

cool username bro

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8805 on: October 20, 2019, 12:03:19 AM »

It's okay, there's way more to come.
Are you saving them in a separate hard drive at least?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8806 on: October 20, 2019, 02:55:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven’t been saving them to hard drives, just physical copies. I probably should, though. I never thought I’d be the kind to collect things but I guess this is a collection.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #8807 on: October 20, 2019, 03:15:47 AM »
gnarred and appreciated!

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #8808 on: October 20, 2019, 12:40:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I haven’t been saving them to hard drives, just physical copies. I probably should, though. I never thought I’d be the kind to collect things but I guess this is a collection.
They'll last longer then physical copies, sadly.

But you've inspired me to catch up on videos. Finally started watching Purple
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #8809 on: October 21, 2019, 08:20:17 AM »
i don't mind having dirty grip tape, actually i prefer it

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #8810 on: October 21, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »

I've never looked at my griptape and said "I should do something about this" so I guess we're in a similar place
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #8811 on: October 21, 2019, 09:16:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
They'll last longer then physical copies, sadly.

But you've inspired me to catch up on videos. Finally started watching Purple

That’s impressive doublesteveburger. I’ve recently re started collecting skate DVDs again so I’m not anywhere near there but I’ve been having this sense of satisfaction collecting DVDs again like when I was younger. I do however this time around save the ISO on a hard drive first.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8812 on: October 21, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »

its nice to have it a litte broken in

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #8813 on: October 22, 2019, 04:27:54 AM »
I front feeble'd a bank to ledge cause I missed the 5050, got props, but didn't admit it was on accident. I feel grubby.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #8814 on: October 22, 2019, 04:33:40 AM »
I front feeble'd a bank to ledge cause I missed the 5050, got props, but didn't admit it was on accident. I feel grubby.

It be like that sometimes.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8815 on: October 22, 2019, 04:40:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It be like that sometimes.

Eh, a lot of great inventions we have today are due to some tard fucking up. No biggie.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8816 on: October 22, 2019, 05:21:10 AM »
I mean it happens like that, fuck I have a dork spot I back 50 but it becomes a transfer over.

Freight Train

Re: real confessionsI
« Reply #8817 on: October 22, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »
I can't read or write... don't judge me :'(

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
Re: real confessionsI
« Reply #8818 on: October 23, 2019, 08:33:52 AM »
I can't read or write... don't judge me :'(

Hey man I'm still lernin 2 reed dis book sucks tho 2 much hurr durr durr swirly linez

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #8819 on: October 25, 2019, 10:44:20 AM »
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.

Dude it’s crazy how much a rejection can set you back. I went on three dates with this girl that I quickly became enamored with. She shut me down and I was super fucked up. I had just come from having two simultaneous open relationships too, not bragging at all, just to say that it made me even more like “why am I tripping so hard on this?”
Anyway, it rocked my shit and even after getting with a few girls via the apps I was still so fucked up. Even almost a year later I’m like, I wish I never met that girl. I don’t know if the apps will help you or not, they kinda made it worse for me. I’m not sure how to get over these kind of things and it’s easy to hate yourself for even being so affected but I guess I’m just saying, I feel you and if it’s any consolation this shit happens I guess and you’re not the only one out there dealing with it. It kinda helps me hearing that it’s somewhat normal and a part of life.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes