Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1739682 times)

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8820 on: October 25, 2019, 06:39:49 PM »
Expand Quote
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.
[close]

Dude it’s crazy how much a rejection can set you back. I went on three dates with this girl that I quickly became enamored with. She shut me down and I was super fucked up. I had just come from having two simultaneous open relationships too, not bragging at all, just to say that it made me even more like “why am I tripping so hard on this?”
Anyway, it rocked my shit and even after getting with a few girls via the apps I was still so fucked up. Even almost a year later I’m like, I wish I never met that girl. I don’t know if the apps will help you or not, they kinda made it worse for me. I’m not sure how to get over these kind of things and it’s easy to hate yourself for even being so affected but I guess I’m just saying, I feel you and if it’s any consolation this shit happens I guess and you’re not the only one out there dealing with it. It kinda helps me hearing that it’s somewhat normal and a part of life.

I think the only way to deal with those situations is time....and i guess meeting someone who makes you forget/not think so much about the girl that fucked you up

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #8821 on: October 26, 2019, 05:16:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reached that point in being single that I want to be in a relationship but, I'm fully aware of how unhappy I am about the person I am at the moment (mostly financially/career wise).
[close]
I'm right there too. My deals more financial with some health related stuff but I've been working on myself a long time and I'm starting to feel like a spotty banana that ain't no one gonna wanna buy.
[close]

That's funny because I've been in one for a year now and just don't know how to handle it, at all. Like you fellows, had a four year run being single. Very hard to understand the dynamic of being with a girl.
[close]

Im coming up on 2 years with my girl, before that was a long run of being single, maybe a few 3-6 month runs with girls but nothing serious, it took me a minute to adjust but before i knew it, it just felt normal, weve been living together for over a year now and rarely have problems, rarely fight, some days i miss being single not because i want to be with anyone else but i miss being selfish and only having myself to worry about but thats not a ongoing thought, anyway i guess things have a way of working out if they are meant to
[close]

Coming up on 6 years with my wife. Been married 3 and a half or so. I was in a rough spot in my life, I was a divorced father of 2 at 27 years old and certainly not looking to jump into anything. Some mutual friends of ours hooked us up for what was supposed to just be a hook up, turned into the longest one night stand. We just clicked from the start. She was super supportive, didn't give me grief on days I had my kids and couldn't hang out till later. I was working 2 jobs at the time to make ends meet, paying for 2 kids, other bills and dating gets expensive. We hung out pretty much daily in whatever free time we could find. Were in a really good spot now, my kids live with us and we ended up having a kid together also. Get along great with my ex wife, crazy how far that relationship came. To your sentiment shit just has a way of working out sometimes.
[close]

Congrats! I enjoy hearing stories of parents that worked things out. I feel like people that are toxic get the most attention and it's been something that's terrified me about having kids.

But, yeah I feel that when it's meant to work the kinks will smooth themselves out.
[close]

Yeah, its wild. My ex wife has actually lived with us a few times in the last 4 years or so. My current wife and I moved about an hour and a half away from our hometown so she could do grad school. We brought the kids with us, ex wife wanted to move closer so she could see them more and not lose so much time driving them back and forth. So we supported her in quitting her job and moving in with us until she got herself set up in the new area. She is living with us now as she is getting divorced again, not all her fault the dude she married was pretty shitty and a pathological liar. It wasn't a good spot for her or the kids we share so she packed up and moved into one of our extra rooms.

People are always amazed at my story. I always get "Your new wife is cool with you ex wife" or "What are you a polygamist" we're not. We just put the kids first and communicate well. We don't do child support or any court ordered money. We just talk about what needs to be spent and agree on who pays what amount, if someone feels its unfair we talk about it and work it out. We do stuff as one big family a bunch and get weird stares but it's all good cause I know the kids are good.

Good on you man. Communication is so key I’m any relationship and it’s all about the kids. I got two kids of my own. My wife and I will do whatever we need for those two.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8822 on: October 26, 2019, 07:05:35 AM »
Expand Quote
After confessing to the girl that I've been infatuated with for a few years and being turned down, I've been all kinds of fucked up. It bothers me a lot more than anticipated and way past the point where I'm pissed off at myself for caring so much when I've got faaaar more pressing issues on my plate. That was my first time ever doing something like that. I feel weak and impotent all the time, but never have I felt it on this level. Anyway, since doing that I've doubled down on dating apps hoping to find anyone to help me move on. As stated before I've never really seen any success with that, but since trying a few new to me apps, I feel like I make some progress and some women actually talk back to me. I get what I consider quite few bites on Hinge because the format of commenting on specific profile answers and pics plays to my strengths as a writer. It usually fizzles out because I get a lot of short conversation killing replies. It makes it clear that it's clearly going to be my job as the male to keep the conversation going which is deeply annoying enough in person let alone an app where both parties have unlimited time to formulate their next contact.

Still dealing with stress ticks. Swear to god I look like I'm having a seizure when I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm glad no one sees this shit. I'd probably get a one way ticket back to the funny farm. I probably should be there, but you know, capitalism. I don't get paid disability from the state as my job is federal. I'm trying very hard to not lose my apartment and car.
[close]

Dude it’s crazy how much a rejection can set you back. I went on three dates with this girl that I quickly became enamored with. She shut me down and I was super fucked up. I had just come from having two simultaneous open relationships too, not bragging at all, just to say that it made me even more like “why am I tripping so hard on this?”
Anyway, it rocked my shit and even after getting with a few girls via the apps I was still so fucked up. Even almost a year later I’m like, I wish I never met that girl. I don’t know if the apps will help you or not, they kinda made it worse for me. I’m not sure how to get over these kind of things and it’s easy to hate yourself for even being so affected but I guess I’m just saying, I feel you and if it’s any consolation this shit happens I guess and you’re not the only one out there dealing with it. It kinda helps me hearing that it’s somewhat normal and a part of life.
Rejection and loneliness are pervasive as we get older, some of us whom have their core group of friends or those that have lived well adjusted lives usually don't have as many issues with rejection and loneliness juxtaposed to those that have moved constantly and had to make their own lane with solitude and come to terms with constant rejection and somewhat loneliness.

I speak of this as I am a result of being outsider as usual even with peers, I know I have spoken about my own bullshit which frankly some would tell me to go fuck myself grow up and be a man which I have for the most part, (sadly my attempts are overshadowed by my fuck ups I know how it fucks people up in trying and repeatedly getting the same piss poor excuses.

Sometimes I feel it's better to go against the grain, they've already had their scopes on you and made the same assumptions so why the fuck bother in the first place.
Dueces Bitch's

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #8823 on: October 26, 2019, 10:31:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Rejection and loneliness are pervasive as we get older, some of us whom have their core group of friends or those that have lived well adjusted lives usually don't have as many issues with rejection and loneliness juxtaposed to those that have moved constantly and had to make their own lane with solitude and come to terms with constant rejection and somewhat loneliness.

I speak of this as I am a result of being outsider as usual even with peers, I know I have spoken about my own bullshit which frankly some would tell me to go fuck myself grow up and be a man which I have for the most part, (sadly my attempts are overshadowed by my fuck ups I know how it fucks people up in trying and repeatedly getting the same piss poor excuses.

Sometimes I feel it's better to go against the grain, they've already had their scopes on you and made the same assumptions so why the fuck bother in the first place.

The isolation that comes with independence actually makes a lot of sense to me. I have moved around a fair bit and never really feel fully a part of my friend groups even though I know they would say otherwise. This certainly puts things in a different light when thought about this way.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #8824 on: October 26, 2019, 01:34:07 PM »
It is harder as an adult to make friends as a whole. Being in school and at work is different but, people from work just remind you of how shitty work is/can be and then there's the fear that someone will accidentally expose you.

That being said, I think we get caught up in our heads and don't realize we click with people more than we actually have. Or aren't entirely happy with or committed to a group due to not being able to represent aspects of yourself.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8825 on: October 26, 2019, 05:22:44 PM »
It is harder as an adult to make friends as a whole. Being in school and at work is different but, people from work just remind you of how shitty work is/can be and then there's the fear that someone will accidentally expose you.

That being said, I think we get caught up in our heads and don't realize we click with people more than we actually have. Or aren't entirely happy with or committed to a group due to not being able to represent aspects of yourself.
I get not seeking friends as of recently and now after this situation I recently was involved with I’m glad I do my thing.

dear god, I was at my local park to warm up and get some shit done I have had some issues on my ankle but that's another story entirely anyways I'm doing some exercises for ankles and shit the entire time I have this supposed bmxer whose well known and Adam 22's boy. I don't know I finally looked up who Adam 22  was and I don't care.

anyway this guy on a bmx JUST WOULD NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP anytime he'd ask me something or stop I'd say something to question his validity he had an excuse, I'm not one to call people out on everything and I get an embellished story every now and then if it was somewhat true but had something really ridiculous thrown in there I'd concede oh that's great or NO way?! but the entirety of this interaction he unloaded his bike rode around and bitched and dropped names the entire time.

Now mind you I had been there a good 3 hours and this dude would not shut the fuck up. Finally I had had enough and just told him in a screaming fit to shut up, shut the fuck up you are so full of shit!

I try not to let my anger get the best of me and it has been building up and one thing I hate I HATE is a liar and a fatmouth there's no reason to lie to kick it, we get it you might know some people who cares?!  I don't we aren't going to drop to our knees and suck your dick?  so just fuck off with that shit.

I’ve mentioned this before one things you’re not stoked on. This Scenario recently really really has shaped my opinion of trying to branch out. I know it sucks being lonely but to me it seems like life is a huge pissing contest.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 05:26:38 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #8826 on: October 28, 2019, 01:10:08 AM »
Yesterday I was helping some of my family clean out an aunt's place, and while I was moving a box out of a storage space, I found about a  2/3 full 90 bottle (so roughly 60 pills) of .5 Alprazolams (generic Xanax).

They were prescribed to my grandmother who passed away about 5 years, and had clearly been sitting in the middle of this box at the bottom of a closet since then.

Should I feel like a scumbag for pocketing them?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8827 on: October 28, 2019, 03:12:03 AM »
Yesterday I was helping some of my family clean out an aunt's place, and while I was moving a box out of a storage space, I found about a  2/3 full 90 bottle (so roughly 60 pills) of .5 Alprazolams (generic Xanax).

They were prescribed to my grandmother who passed away about 5 years, and had clearly been sitting in the middle of this box at the bottom of a closet since then.

Nope they’ve probably got a delayed half life so be easy when taking them.

I use to work at a thrift store checking pockets and have pocketed jewelry and other things that shouldn’t have been there.
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8828 on: October 28, 2019, 09:48:54 AM »

If you're a real drug addict, it’s only 2/10 on the scumbag scale. I've done much worse. Then again, you probably a scumbag for other shit.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #8829 on: October 28, 2019, 04:22:30 PM »
My grandma is gonna start haunting me for popping her xans, but I'll be barred out so I won't even care.

Think this came up a few pages back, but I watch Great British Bakeoff with my mom sometimes, it's fun.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8830 on: October 28, 2019, 06:45:58 PM »
Not into BBWs but I'd put out for Lizzo

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
« Reply #8831 on: October 28, 2019, 06:47:40 PM »
She got that juice

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8832 on: October 28, 2019, 07:00:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
She got that juice

She's low key bad but, cute at the same time

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8833 on: October 28, 2019, 07:06:52 PM »
Oh fuck I didn’t know this was an active thread.

Hi I’m VHS and I’m a scumbag, as far as monogamy goes. It’s bad. I love my girl and our life together. Don’t want to change it. I also love smashing random new pussy if she’s out of town and not sure I’ll ever stop.

I don’t even know if I wanna divulge the level of line crossing I achieved last week. If I was single it would be something to brag about.

I keep a pretty strict code of these chicks being meaningless hookups who I don’t talk to much, if ever, after, but I am kinda scared one of them will be amazing and I’ll fall in love with her or some shit and i really don’t want feelings involved in this.

Idk man I’m having my cake (amazing happy relationship) and eating it (secret new pussy) too. Am I going to hell or what.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8834 on: October 28, 2019, 07:08:22 PM »
Every white girl that I’m in love with is in love with Lizzo

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8835 on: October 28, 2019, 07:14:51 PM »
Every white girl that I’m in love with is in love with Lizzo

She blew up and Truth Hurts has also been my guilty Hot Girl Summer Anthem. But she's been pro body image, I can see white girls going nuts over it.

That being said, I just found out she was on Desus and Mero 2 years ago.

@VHS that seems part of this trend I've seen with a lot of people that they want a steady "homebase" they can turn to for emotional support and relationship stuff but, the want to venture off and having someone to turn to when rejected.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8836 on: October 28, 2019, 07:19:23 PM »
I just like variety. I don’t think marrying the hottest girl in the world would change that.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8837 on: October 28, 2019, 07:25:37 PM »
I just like variety. I don’t think marrying the hottest girl in the world would change that.

Probably wouldn't and I can see why.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8838 on: October 28, 2019, 10:56:42 PM »

Why be in relationship to begin with? You say you love her but it doesn’t sound like it. I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to love a girl. Don't really know what it means.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8839 on: October 28, 2019, 11:44:08 PM »
Idk man I’m having my cake (amazing happy relationship) and eating it (secret new pussy) too. Am I going to hell or what.

You seem to be aware that this is the dick thing to do, so why not end it with this current girl? Then you can do whatever you want without the attached guilt.

I don't know if I'm following the proper guidelines of this thread or not. So, tell me if I'm doing it wrong.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #8840 on: October 29, 2019, 12:58:41 AM »
I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to love a girl. Don't really know what it means.
i thought so too about myself. but then i met her. maybe you will soon*
* YWS, yes i know

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8841 on: October 29, 2019, 02:25:59 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to love a girl. Don't really know what it means.
[close]
i thought so too about myself. but then i met her. maybe you will soon*
* YWS, yes i know

Well, I am in a relationship right now and trying my best to do good things. We´ll see.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8842 on: October 29, 2019, 05:08:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
She got that juice

Her appearance aside, I wouldn't fuck her solely because I would rather get a root canal while simultaneously getting my dick cut off than listen to her music.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8843 on: October 29, 2019, 05:11:28 AM »

Hi I’m VHS and I’m a scumbag, as far as monogamy goes. It’s bad. I love my girl and our life together. Don’t want to change it. I also love smashing random new pussy if she’s out of town and not sure I’ll ever stop.

I don’t even know if I wanna divulge the level of line crossing I achieved last week. If I was single it would be something to brag about.

I keep a pretty strict code of these chicks being meaningless hookups who I don’t talk to much, if ever, after, but I am kinda scared one of them will be amazing and I’ll fall in love with her or some shit and i really don’t want feelings involved in this.

It's human nature man. I've been married for 11 years and have 2 kids (never cheated), but I still want to bang every random hot piece of ass that I see.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8844 on: October 29, 2019, 02:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's human nature man. I've been married for 11 years and have 2 kids (never cheated), but I still want to bang every random hot piece of ass that I see.

thats our primal instinct

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8845 on: October 29, 2019, 06:46:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why be in relationship to begin with? You say you love her but it doesn’t sound like it. I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to love a girl. Don't really know what it means.
I do.
To be clear I’m not banging broads every weekend, 90% of the time my life is go to work, maybe go skate, come home have dinner with my girl and be happy.

When she occasionally travels or stays over a friends or something, I take... an aggressive vacation from that life and am liable to smash everyone.

Idk I’ve managed to compartmentalize meaningless sex vs a real relationship but yeah no my life would be a wreck if I fucked this up.

Unrelated your rep is -666 and that’s pretty metal.

Expand Quote

[close]

Well, if you want to stay off team scumbag my advice is dont slip up and do it once. I was faithful for years with no prob until that one time I opened Pandora’s box (lol) and I been trash since.

What’s fucked up is if they are really hot I can’t honestly say I regret it. I kinda feel like life is too short to NOT have these experiences. Not always but sometimes I’ll be riding home at night after, thinking... yeah ok holy shit.... worth it. Scumbag 4 life.

Shoutout SLAP for more of you telling me to get right rather than high fiving me. I’m impressed with your morality. I know my fellow garbage men gotta be on here too though.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:19:26 PM by VHS ERA »

Diocletian

« Reply #8846 on: October 29, 2019, 10:17:15 PM »
Usually the first 3-4 months are amazing in a new relationship. Then month 5 hits and I reeeeeally start to get bothered by all the aspects of her that I don’t like and I’ll often begin to feel indifferent about the whole thing. Some relationships definitely lasted a long time and I never cheated, because you gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes you just know she’s worth it. I’d choose to just jerk off instead of swiping on the apps. But other times I chose the latter, and got easy matches and cheated. Probably wasn’t the right way to go about it, but when you’re fed up and emotional along with wanting to get knee deep in some gash, you choose the whole “me first” route. And to be honest, I don’t regret it.

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #8847 on: October 29, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I do.
To be clear I’m not banging broads every weekend, 90% of the time my life is go to work, maybe go skate, come home have dinner with my girl and be happy.

When she occasionally travels or stays over a friends or something, I take... an aggressive vacation from that life and am liable to smash everyone.

Idk I’ve managed to compartmentalize meaningless sex vs a real relationship but yeah no my life would be a wreck if I fucked this up.

Unrelated your rep is -666 and that’s pretty metal.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Well, if you want to stay off team scumbag my advice is dont slip up and do it once. I was faithful for years with no prob until that one time I opened Pandora’s box (lol) and I been trash since.

What’s fucked up is if they are really hot I can’t honestly say I regret it. I kinda feel like life is too short to NOT have these experiences. Not always but sometimes I’ll be riding home at night after, thinking... yeah ok holy shit.... worth it. Scumbag 4 life.

Shoutout SLAP for more of you telling me to get right rather than high fiving me. I’m impressed with your morality. I know my fellow garbage men gotta be on here too though.

Win if you may, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat! 

And remember, "everyone steals shrimp and everyone lies about it".
"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8848 on: October 30, 2019, 12:59:08 AM »
By the way, I'm super scared to be cheated on but refuse to cheat myself.

As an ex- drug addict, I must practice discipline, no matter what.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8849 on: October 30, 2019, 03:00:37 AM »
I don't understand cheating. If you want to be in a relationship, then be in one, and make the rules with your partner. Propose an open relationship if that's your thing.

If you want to fuck a bunch of folks, why be in a relationship? That's a perfectly valid life to live.

I think the big problem is that we're supposed to be monogamous and in a relationship with one person only based on tradition. And people that are single are losers. People that fuck a lot of people are sluts. People in monogamous relationships are "normal".

Not passing judgement, do your thing. I think there are just a lot of arbitrary rules that force us to think in a restrained way. We're all animals after all, and we're all different from each other, there shouldn't be any normal thing.