Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1543243 times)

Ned Providence and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9840 on: November 15, 2020, 02:33:06 AM »
Matty you sound wild but good fun. You'll get to tongue punch some life gnar button soon, no doubt.
"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #9841 on: November 15, 2020, 03:18:27 PM »
Just subscribed to my homies wife’s Onlyfans. Hope they don’t let em see the name on the credit card lol. If so whatever, she clearly loves the attention and won’t say anything probably. Hellride.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #9842 on: November 15, 2020, 03:43:06 PM »
Just subscribed to my homies wife’s Onlyfans. Hope they don’t let em see the name on the credit card lol. If so whatever, she clearly loves the attention and won’t say anything probably. Hellride.
I have a friend or two from High School that brought up having one. Where is this ethically? Like do you support your friend or is it sketch?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
« Reply #9843 on: November 15, 2020, 04:25:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I have a friend or two from High School that brought up having one. Where is this ethically? Like do you support your friend or is it sketch?

I don't see what the problem would be.  She didn't make the account to not make money.  You shell out a little coin to look at some holes and they buy pop-tarts and medium pulp orange juice.
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #9844 on: November 15, 2020, 05:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don't see what the problem would be.  She didn't make the account to not make money.  You shell out a little coin to look at some holes and they buy pop-tarts and medium pulp orange juice.

Is this wife or wifey? Did your homie say, ‘hey VHS ERA my girl has a new job...’

Call me old fashioned but I would leave my wife if she was doing this for money, or for fun.

Does this guy have no balls or does he not really care about his girl?

You should have a viewing party and invite your friend.

How often do you see this chic IRL? Gonna be cray cray the next time VHS comes over for a visit.

Good stuff.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9845 on: November 15, 2020, 09:58:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'd show my cherries to some broad for some of that pulp free orange juice

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Sila

• Rep: 46
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9846 on: November 16, 2020, 12:37:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Is this wife or wifey? Did your homie say, ‘hey VHS ERA my girl has a new job...’

Call me old fashioned but I would leave my wife if she was doing this for money, or for fun.

How often do you see this chic IRL? Gonna be cray cray the next time VHS comes over for a visit.

Good stuff.

Why? They're just fucking around and hopefully making some extra coin. Nothing wrong with that.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9847 on: November 16, 2020, 12:02:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

Why? They're just fucking around and hopefully making some extra coin. Nothing wrong with that.

I consider it cheating. What is the point of being married if you want to have sex with people outside the marriage? I've been married for 17 year and have 2 kids. I may be a square but my kids have a stable home life and my wife isn't jilling off on her Only Fans site so I consider that a win.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9848 on: November 16, 2020, 12:24:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

[close]

I consider it cheating. What is the point of being married if you want to have sex with people outside the marriage? I've been married for 17 year and have 2 kids. I may be a square but my kids have a stable home life and my wife isn't jilling off on her Only Fans site so I consider that a win.

Not all relationships are the same. There’s certain boundaries and that’s yours. I do understand the sentiment and the idea of the unwanted attention that may come along. I consider myself progressive and if my partner was a stripper or had an only fans I’d be okay as long as it wasn’t sex with another man. But I would be a little self conscious. Sex and relationships are tough.

matty_c

• Rep: 84
« Reply #9849 on: November 16, 2020, 08:42:32 PM »
I might be an asshole or whatever but if one of the boys wife’s had one of those we’d all be members and probably having a bit of a giggle about it

Does she do hectic shit or just nudes
This is important to me
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9850 on: November 16, 2020, 10:15:29 PM »
I have a few friends on onlyfans....i really wanna see the tittys tittys ass and tittys but cant bring myself to pay

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9851 on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:43 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.

This was a drunk decision lmao I’m gonna unsubscribe. Saw the titties, I’m good. We’re not close anymore or anything he’s an old friend but I feel weird with my sober brain now.  also fuck paying for anything like this lol. The guy does have no balls though, I don’t think he’s as down for this as she is. She also hit him with a surprise “I wanna be polyamorous” a couple years into their marriage and they are open now. Tbh he didn’t take any of this well and freaked out at first but now says he’s good with it. Couldn’t be me.

I see them a couple times a year at most but of course this mf is texting me about skateboarding out of the blue right now. I need to unsubscribe and go to church or something.

Cellular

« Reply #9852 on: November 17, 2020, 06:15:28 AM »
I have a few friends on onlyfans....i really wanna see the tittys tittys ass and tittys but cant bring myself to pay

this some real shit right here.

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9853 on: November 17, 2020, 07:55:01 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

This was a drunk decision lmao I’m gonna unsubscribe. Saw the titties, I’m good. We’re not close anymore or anything he’s an old friend but I feel weird with my sober brain now.  also fuck paying for anything like this lol. The guy does have no balls though, I don’t think he’s as down for this as she is. She also hit him with a surprise “I wanna be polyamorous” a couple years into their marriage and they are open now. Tbh he didn’t take any of this well and freaked out at first but now says he’s good with it. Couldn’t be me.

I see them a couple times a year at most but of course this mf is texting me about skateboarding out of the blue right now. I need to unsubscribe and go to church or something.

Sounds like your friend worked through it...

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9854 on: November 17, 2020, 09:52:42 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

[close]

Sounds like your friend worked through it...

lmao

Sila

• Rep: 46
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9855 on: November 17, 2020, 11:24:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

[close]

Not gonna lie you sound mad insecure

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9856 on: November 17, 2020, 12:52:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Good stuff.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Not gonna lie you sound mad insecure

I answered your question. There is no need to make a judgment about me. Not sure why my opinion bothers you.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -124
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9857 on: November 17, 2020, 06:53:09 PM »
 lets say hypothetically you know somebody who made an onlyfans, how would you find it? do they go by screen names or their real name and when you subscribe do they know its you or are you completely anonymous?

Cellular

« Reply #9858 on: November 18, 2020, 07:56:15 AM »
lets say hypothetically you know somebody who made an onlyfans, how would you find it? do they go by screen names or their real name and when you subscribe do they know its you or are you completely anonymous?

in my experience they promote it on their instagram story.  usually go by a screen name and not sure because i never bought any.

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 420
« Reply #9859 on: November 18, 2020, 08:22:43 AM »

just ask them, why would they care, after all it's a public website. probably awkward to ask, sure, but after that it's probably chill. also women aren't dumb, your platonic hot girlfriends know very well you're beating the lizard thinking about them from time to time. i doubt a chick having a onlyfans would be shocked if you are friends and wanted to know their account.

i'd say it's pretty much impossible nowadays to be on onlyfans or pornhub and not have at least some acquainted people find out and from then on inevitably talk about it and spread the word. so everyone should just be open and chill about it.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #9860 on: November 18, 2020, 11:46:49 AM »
In my experience, when any of my friends have started an only fans, they've been open and promoted it with their social media. Alternatively, you could try and promote yourself anonymously via tinder or something I guess.

Me, I use business cards with a life-sized picture of my penis on the reverse.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -677
« Reply #9861 on: November 18, 2020, 05:34:24 PM »
I'm pretty much a boomer, so can't relate, but who the fuck pays for porn? There's the craziest shit for free..

Cellular

« Reply #9862 on: November 18, 2020, 10:21:09 PM »
damn she really hanging up with dudes i thought i was cool with

wish i could drink to this but i gotta be sober so i can get a job

man..

BieberStance

• Rep: 2
« Reply #9863 on: November 19, 2020, 06:01:11 AM »
I'm pretty much a boomer, so can't relate, but who the fuck pays for porn? There's the craziest shit for free..

with onlyfans, it's all about disguising porn as feministically legitimized, in order to get even the last intellectual girl with an apparent sense of self-worth from your circle of friends to take her clothes off. and it works very well to enable them this way, it seems. for many man, that's worth a few dollars. it's a perfidious game of power and the men win while the women think it's their turn.

it is the good old principle of marketing:
if you can't convince them, twist it so they think it was their own idea from the beginning.

please stop downvoting me. i am not supportive of what i explained. i don´t support exploitation of women at all.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:24:36 AM by BieberStance »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9864 on: November 19, 2020, 06:55:32 AM »
For fucks sake...

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #9865 on: November 19, 2020, 12:27:00 PM »
Anyway

I've really upped my shit game lately. At work I found a bathroom that's extra quiet and removed, I've got a pack of biodegradable baby wipes, I keep the prep H on deck. Upping the water, upping the fruit intake. Feels good man.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9866 on: November 19, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »
In my experience, when any of my friends have started an only fans, they've been open and promoted it with their social media. Alternatively, you could try and promote yourself anonymously via tinder or something I guess.

Me, I use business cards with a life-sized picture of my penis on the reverse.

Tinder promoting awkward. Like do they even swipe on you?

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 556
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9867 on: November 20, 2020, 02:53:06 AM »
I have a few friends that I'm the person they call, or talk to when they need to vent. One of whom I had to talk out of suicide earlier this year. That was one of the hardest phone calls I've ever dealt with. I always try to ask people how they're doing because I know that can be a small but, important gesture. I just wish someone would ask how I'm doing every once and a while.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

nevrwasben

• Rep: 16
  • I’m Buff Rick!!!
« Reply #9868 on: November 20, 2020, 06:18:30 AM »
I have a few friends that I'm the person they call, or talk to when they need to vent. One of whom I had to talk out of suicide earlier this year. That was one of the hardest phone calls I've ever dealt with. I always try to ask people how they're doing because I know that can be a small but, important gesture. I just wish someone would ask how I'm doing every once and a while.
Hey man, sincerely, how ya doin??

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9869 on: November 20, 2020, 07:17:45 AM »
How you doing, David?